Kevin Jonas Hiking Hot + Jonas Phone Call

hlkn
ljkj
kjj

Enter HERE!

Nick maybe working, he is the hardest working, that’s why he is the boss

I love Nick!! he does all the job and he is like the one who knows the most about music and he manages to stay humble and nice to his brothers, he is amazing!

kevin’s face is fat???!! lololololololololol anyway he looks better than nicholas now. nick is chubby

of course honey, Kevin’s face is fat, and Nick looks way better than him, his 5 million twitter followers and his 5 million facebook fans agree :D
    Nick was, is and will always be the best

yeah, I don’t like Kevin, Joe’s ok, but Nick is super extra hot!

lol no

Joe is the sexiest! beautiful face & flawless body

Actually Nick is the fittest one out of the 3.I remember that Joe once said something about Nick being born with a six pack with i thought it was extremely hilarious until i search for pics of him at age of 14.

PS HAVENT YOU GUYS THOUGHT THE PICTURE? OF WHO TOOK THE PICTURE? IM PRETTY SURE IT WASENT TAKEN BY ALONE. Maybe nICK WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK IT.

yay nicky go nicky

I love see Joe and Kevin together (without Dani)

I don’t think Nick would take a picture, he is like the guy who is always in the picture, but yeah!! I agree, Nick is the fittest one! and he is also the most attractive :)

oooh Nick is flawless yay Nick!

Joe once said something about Nick being born with a six pack with

what does that mean??

hey guys do you think Nick is gonna sing most of the songs of the new album?? or most of the parts for each song? just wondering…

I never thought I would say this since I used to not stand Nick, but he is my favorite now, I find him pretty attractive and manly. He is the hottest.

i would hope it would be all three of them. i feel like its a team effort.

POOR KEVIN, HE WAS SO TIRED HAHAHAHA

You can tell Nick’s not really into exercising. He’s more into sitting at the music studio controls and using his mind. Joe’s the athletic one and Kevin did all the landscaping around his house once so he’s not afraid to do hard work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_VC7AYwdD0&feature=youtu.be&hd=1 CAN WE FAN GIRL OVER HIM NOW???????
    Dayum!!!!! Who’s he?

Nick doesn’t need to exercise to look flawless! his body is naturally beautiful but he does exercise, he wants to stay healthy, he has a beautiful body and he takes care of it, but of course he exercises his beautiful mind the most :)

Joe and Nick are both equally fit.

Joe and Nick are both equally fit.

I think Nick is the fittest, Joe is really skinny.

Sep 25, 2012 @ 05:46 pm

Nick was, is and will always be the best

shut up fakes fans!

kevin and nick are good persons! who care the body? superficales

I think Nick is the fittest, Joe is really skinny.

They’re about the same size. Joe is actually more toned though.

it’s obvious that Nick’s not there, but they can’t be together all the time.

Yeah Nick had a six pack, I’m not sure if he’s still ripped like that though!

Nick was, is and will always be the best
    lol no

• Smiler For Joe

Joe’s drunk… And tweeting… :D

Your ALL Sick Nick Stans!!!!!

I wish the Jonas brothers never existed!

• Smiler For Joe

Your ALL Sick Nick Stans!!!!!

I’m not. I’m not even a Jonas BROTHERS fan. I only like Joe; in my opinion he’s the one with the best voice and the most potential in the music industry.
    And at if you’re going to try and make accusing observations like that at least try and use propper spelling and grammar.

I wish the Jonas brothers never existed!
    That’s odd ‘cos I feel pretty much the same way about you!

• JoeHoe15

I want to go hiking with JOSEPH! <3

• teer8

Hey! your site’s style is broken in my mobile browser. Maybe you should check it. useful post tho.

I think OU should pay us the $10 to watch the livestream.

• xAskTaylorx

WHAT? CHARITY? WHERE?

Read the tweets from Joe about Shady Lane Elementary about them doin a fundraiser. It’s in the pic above. XD

OCEANUP, PLEASE POST THIS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_VC7AYwdD0&feature=youtu.be&hd=1
    He’s hot!
    Stop being superficial! Hes got a good voice, though.

• xAskTaylorx

I think OU should pay us the $10 to watch the live stream.

Told my mom about having to pay to watch it live and said “there are other things they could do to make money from and dont they already have money coming in from MTJ?” Somewhat of those words. Lol. I think it’s kind of bogus also. But I’ll just watch later after the concert the next day when OU posts the concert stream.

is that WNGBT?? it sounds so different! LIKEY.

Oh.My.Gawd! is that WANEGBT RNB??

Joseph is perfect for me

joe and nick are actually about the same skin color but joe tans.

hoooootttt

• xAskTaylorx

Stop spamming please. Thanks.

NICK WANTS YOU TO WATCH MICHAEL URIE’S NEW SHOW!!
    __________

of course, nick supports to his boyfriend

Stop spamming please. Thanks.
    Who’s spamming?

• Smiler For Joe

Please? I’m begging here! Does anyone know where I can download or watch The L.A episode of The Next that was on last week? I’ve been looking for 5 days and I can’t find anything. Please? Please? Please?

• xAskTaylorx

Stop spamming please. Thanks.
    Who’s spamming?

It was just that one anon posting over and over again on how OU should post. Lol. That’s it! XD

Joe’s hair looks great now. It’s starting to look like it did in Camp Rock 2. Joe doesn’t look skinny at all. He has a muscular medium build.

joe forgot to post this one on twitter lol http://instagram.com/p/QBCcluj8KX/

Joe loves hiking. Kevin looks tired

• oceanUP

thx anon! wtf @ ‘Tag wailing.’

Joe is the most athletic

bad brothers!! they left without poor Nicky.

Sep 25, 2012 @ 05:17 pm

bad brothers!! they left without poor Nicky.
    ____________

nick is with his secret girlfriend

bad brothers!! they left without poor Nicky.
    ____________

nick is with his secret girlfriend

that would be me!

because nick is the fat jonas now

because nick is the fat jonas now

Naa, Nick is fit! Frankie and Kevin sr. are fighting for that position. Nick is the best weighed Jonas!! Joe is way too skinny and I don’t know about Kevin cuz his face is fat so you never know about his body xD

They’re about the same size. Joe is actually more toned though.

they’re equally toned, but Joe’s skin is darker and that makes him look more toned, plus Joe is obviously way more skinny, he lost a lot of weight in the last couple of years.

Nick was really ripped when he was younger and Joe was normal. Then Joe started toning up around 2008. He was skinny and ripped. Then 2009 he was bulky and ripped. I need an update on Nick’s body now! Need shirtless!

• xAskTaylorx

So nobody cares about this charity going on? All you guys care about is their looks? Uh ah. 0___o

• oceanUP

NICK WANTS YOU TO WATCH MICHAEL URIE’S NEW SHOW!!

WHAT? CHARITY? WHERE? :O

NICK WANTS YOU TO WATCH MICHAEL URIE’S NEW SHOW!!

Trolling……

• xAskTaylorx

Hey OU! Are you doing anything for the concert JB are posting live on the 11th of October? Just wondering…! Thanks! =]

He’s hot!