Jonas Brothers Live Chat 9/28 VIDEOS!

tumblr_mb35n2z6Pq1qldzpmo1_500

OMG. PART 2 UNDER! Did YOU like it?

• Nicole

Were can I see the full chat!?? I’m mad I missed it… :(

THIS WAS EPIC! vyrt underestimated us and we CRASHED their site lol

Joe was in a good mood tonight. Lol

I think the website VyRT.com is going to post it. They are tweeting stuff about it tonight on @VyRTcom on twitter. There were so many people on that it flooded the site. You have to have an acct with VyRT but it’s FREE.

I loved it!! best live chat!! Joe is SO funny. I love his sense of humor. He’s incredible!!

jared leto was behind the camera????

• xAskTaylorx

Haha! I knew you would be posting this up in the next 24 hrs and I told people how awesome your site is and put the link on this website. (vyrt) Hopefully people join most were from Spanish speaking countries… @OU.

I have to admit it I hate Joe here, he is so annoying, he is so weird, he is either bipolar or he is on drugs, sometimes he doesn’t talk at all and some others he talks a lot but just nonsense, he doesn’t say anything at all, if he doesn’t have anything smart to say he better shuts up, he is so dumb, it’s supposed tobe a Jonas brothers chat, talk about music, why doesn’t he just let Nick do the talking? he has as brain and Joe doesn’t.

Joe is happy because he’s sleeping with Taylor again.

Great to see Nick’s beautiful smile.

Taylor? You are so pathetic. Shut up. Joe is single.

• Natasha

Feels like the good old days. Especially their personalities. Kevin speaking like he’s an E News reporter/host(which he loves), nick being informative, sincere and answering questions and talking about the important stuff and what people want to know and hear and Joe being a goof ball and cracking everyone up. Yep. The boys we know and love. Can’t wait for #JB2O12 to officialy take off!

Joe single. Joe no dating. Shut up! Shut up!

Joe exhibits classic symptoms of Aspergers Syndrome. I’m sure he rates on the autistic spectrum somewhere.

What’s with people and diagnosing each Jonas with a mental disease?

• xAskTaylorx

—————-

The live chat is to accumulate everything mixed in one chat. A balance between talking about their music and talking in general. I believe this was one of there best live chats. Applause to them lol. =)

I hated this chat, Joe is so annoying, the kid has some serious issues.

I don’t find Joe funny at all, people were saying Nick was rude and he didn’t let him talk, and now what do you say? Joe kept interrupting and screaming, his behavior is not normal, he changes from super shy and quiet to this crazy machine of saying nonsense. I think the rumors may be true, he does drugs or he was drunk.

I hate Joe.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 07:46 pm
    I hated this chat, Joe is so annoying, the kid has some serious issues.

You have issues!

• xAskTaylorx

Wasn’t really paying attention to that aspect. Lol. He was kind of loud, but I think he was trying to be this “big” hotshot “late afternoon” host. Idk, from 1-10 how did he do?

some Joe stans saying Nick is an attention whore, what do they say now? poor Nick didn’t get to talk, Joe is so disgusting.

Yeah he was high on life!

lol at you, ignorant nick stan. Leave Joe alone. You don’t know him, so shut up!

Seriously this was one of the best chats. People complaining are nuts!

from 1-10 how did he do?

I didn’t enjoy him, I just wanted him to shut up, I’d give him a 1 but I’m concerned about him, he usually doesn’t act like this.

people liking this crap are 10 year olds or really stupid, like Joe.

• Natasha

Yeah, Joe does tend to do that. Haha, but for some reason everyone blames nick for everything. Even Joe being bipolar like that. So weird! The thing that happens when these guys are together again is Joe being an attention seeker. He always trys to get the spot light. Even Kevin and Nick know that, they just laugh it off(I’ve seen it in another live chat where they kinda insinuated it and laughed at it). Joe does make the chat fun ect but he over does it also. Sometimes nick is trying to interact with the fans and give us what we want but Joe makes everything a joke. We want to know stuff! real stuff. Nick trys to inform us but Joe always interupts and we don’t get what we want. Even in other chats. Nick will sing for us and Joe won’t make an effort to join or give nick a chance to sing. He will make it a joke or interupt. I personaly as a fan want proper info and want to know the real answers to questions and I love it that nick makes the effort to play and sing. I love to just hear their natural voice clearly and hear covers etc. I appreciate what nick does in chats. I’ve always loved chats he does alone. He sings a lot which I love!

i hate you, seriously, how can anyone hate joe, he’s so funny, and incredibly hot and beautiful!!!!

I’m not worried that something terrible happens, I have friends who have been doing drugs for years and they’re still alive, I just don’t want him to live like this, he can do better, he is a good guy but he has been through a lot, he is unhappy and that can change.

(replying to this) – Sep 28, 2012 @ 09:30 pm
    Not die. Not that severe. It came across wrong. But if his “drug of choice” is something like heroin (like I’ve been hearing) than yeah it could be that tragic

You can die from doing too much of basically every drug.

Naw he’ll probably overdose midway through tour, you know he’s so addicted to drugs he can’t quit now.

his parents are mean, they don’t want to get help for him because of their reputation, they want everyone to think they are the perfect wholesome family when it’s them to blame for Joe’s issues, they ruined the kid, and they keep doing it, excluding him from the family and being mean to him is not the way to help him.

Many people on here are disgusting me. I ave no words foa all these bad comments about Joe. All this make me sad. Joe don’t deserve this. He is an awesome person, so sweet and sensitive. He have a gold heart. You’re pathetic. Joe is the best person in the world. He deserve much respect. Stop hate him. Leave him alone.

I heard Nick was doing bath salts. I hope nothing tragic happens to me. :/ with his diabetes it could be tragic….

Wow. Way to just you know kind of shrug off someone’s possible addiction to drugs. And these types of “weird” behaviors haven’t just started up out of nowhere. He’s been acting this way for a while now. So to say he is t heavily addicte could be wrong. But noe of know for sure and seeing how my concern is being taken out of context and seen as “over the top” I’m not going to share it anymore. All I have to say is I hope he gets help.

the guy is doing heroin from what I’ve heard, not just cocaine, this is serious!!

I CAN’T SEE THE VIDEOS. I WANT SEE IT
    EVERYONE LOVED THIS LIVE CHAT!!!!!

Never said you couldn’t … lol

I agree

why not? we can express our oppinion, we’re not hating on anyone, you have the right to say what you think.

you must be a bucket of fun to be around

I have been but everyone on this site just assumes what they want from what they read. My opinion was just that joe obviously isn’t getting better. And that I feel that tour is going to be a struggle for him. Not because he isn’t talented because HE IS but because of his apparent drug use. I feel so sorry for him. He is a great person truly..

I feel so bad for him. He needs time to go get help. I feel like all his problems are gonna get worse and I just can timagine what’s gonna happen to him. I feel terrible if these claims are true. You all should.

You people are probably the reason Joe doesn’t up anymore to fans.

wow how can a mother tell his son that his three brothers and his dad are his 4 faves, I don’t get it at all.

the same thing everyone does when they have to work with messed up people: do their job and just ignore it

but they’re family, it’s different, they love him, they can’t ignore it.

people really need to stop judging him, addiction is a really sad thing and it takes over a person and they lose control, it’s not they’re choice

it is a choice to go to rehab.

someone who is drunk/drugged up cannot think straight, addiction takes over their mind and body, unless someone close to them can figure out a way to get them to understand they are an addict and need help then they remain sick

but they’re family, it’s different, they love him, they can’t ignore it.

well they’ve been doing a pretty good job of it so far

poor guy, you can totally see in his eyes that he needs help, I think his brothers are good guys and genuinly care about him.

i for one do feel very bad for him but i mean theres nothing any of us can do about it

what else did you expect for Joe? he was forced to be a singer, yes he said it, he didn’t wanna sing, his father made him, he was really nervous at the beginning, he used to throw up before performing, then being a middle child with a really outgoing guy like Kevin and a prodigy child like Nick, and having his parents telling him that his brothers are better than him, then having to deal with the fans hate after “what he did” to Taylor and Demi, then flopping so hard with his solo project and having no support from his own family, what else could he do?

Then people wonder why Joe is quiet in chats or hides a girlfriend. With all the hate he gets from his own fans who needs haters?!?!

i never thought joe and demi would both end up messed up, they both always seemed normal and focused on their careers

This is the best live chat since the 2009 days
    ps: poor troll/nick stan is still posting bullshit comments here. psycho

I know. *Joseph your eyes give you away* I feel so sorry for him. He really is a good person. I just think that maybe he got caught up in everything. And he lost himself a little bit. I just hope this tour he gets through alright. I just can’t imagine if something really terrrible/tragic happens to him. Like pressure of performing and the with drugs and bad sleeping patterns form touring in other countries. I just really hope everything works out for him. :'(

i’m not blaming joe (i realize no one is perfect) but he should have found a good therapist and support system of (sober) friends who would help him through all the emotional pain

He has issues for sure, I’m surprised, he can act overexcited or euphoric and then go to not talking at all, looking depressed or burst into tears in a live show.

I just can’t imagine if something really terrrible/tragic happens to him.

it’s not that bad, it’s not like he is gonna die.

(replying to this) – Sep 28, 2012 @ 09:24 pm

• A Person Who Actually Cares

As a fan, I am truly DISGUSTED at what I am reading on the comments section on this post concerning Joe. We are supposed to be his FANS. First of all, let me enlighten you as to what the meaning of being a fan truly is: A fan isn’t just simply an individual who says “Oh, I support that person, I think that they are cool.” No. A TRUE fan is one that demonstrates that they support that person and sticks by the person through thick and thin, good and bad, and ALWAYS HAS THE PERSON’S BEST INTERESTS AT HEART. (Not to mention that person TRULY CARES for them.)

A true fan doesn’t judge the person based on their looks or how “hot” they are. They look at the person inside….what’s in their heart. The outside is just the packaging, but the inside is what truly matters.

What you are seeing of Joe in this video is only what he wants you to see. The media is controlled and manipulated. It’s only the public side to his personality. In reality, Joe is actually a very shy and reserved person. I think that he is very funny, but you know, this video is just an example of individuals resorting to comedy because they are hurting. (See Charlie Chaplin and a myriad of other comedic performers for reference. They went through a lot of horrible, tragic experiences to find humor in life.) That is the way that Joe deals with things when he is upset. He cracks silly jokes or tries to be funny when he is sad. For him, it’s a means of escape from his reality. It’s obvious that they are all hurting, although I am unable to tell you why.

Joe is not on drugs, he is not “high,” he is not disabled (you need to do some serious research into Autism Spectrum Disorder if you think he is Aspergers, and this is coming from somebody who KNOWS, believe me!!!) or any of the rude, ignorant and downright MEAN things that you all are saying that he is.I am quite certain that he reads the comments on this website, and he would be both horrified and so hurt if he read all of the offensive and awful things that you are posting about him!!!

Nobody forced you to watch the live chat, so if you took time out of your day to watch it you must care in some fashion! Give the poor guy a break! He is a thinking, breathing human being just like you all are, and he has feelings too!!! In fact, by posting comments like this you are only making the situation worse for him. How is he supposed to heal if you are all beating a dead dog? (as my mother would say) You don’t kick somebody when they’re down…at least not where I’ve grown up and how I’ve been raised!

Him and his brothers may be celebrities, but they are first and foremost human beings with feelings! Think about that next time you open your mouth only to spew hate – just a suggestion.

I hope Joe doesn’t read this, we are gonna make him cry.

there are plenty of people who get sober, doing heroin does mean you’re at deaths door

there are plenty of people who get sober, doing heroin doesn’t mean you’re at deaths door

people these are not bad comments or hate commets, well the first ones were but not these ones!!! don’t you guys see it? Joe is not ok, haven’t you notices how much weight he lost? or how his face is so swollen sometimes? or how depressed him seems? watch some latest interviews, he doesn’t even talk, he is really quiet, like a scared little kid, and then he is so overexcited and funny all of a sudden, the question if why? it’s not a coincidence, I’m not believing blind items, I’m just seeing signs.

It just startles me that we as “fans” and “outsiders” to joes life notice these signs and his family his brothers friends have all done NOTHING about itt
    I mean its all there and visible why is no one helping him it just makes me soo upset if its really truee

he will probably eat a few people but i’m sure he’ll be fine.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 09:36 pm
    I hope Joe doesn’t read this, we are gonna make him cry.

Or maybe he’ll overdose because he’s addicted to herion, ya know? Then you can post your cruel comments on the tmz post where he overdoses

Joe does look like he’s been abused somehow.

don’t say that ok!! nobody wants that to happen

I hope Joe doesn’t read this, we are gonna make him cry.

your comment made me sad

no parents are gonna choose one kid out of four to abuse, if they really do treat him like that then they treat the others like that too.

wow! just wow!

your comment made me sad

I was being sarcastic.

what can they do? they can not force a 23 year old to go to rehab if he doesn’t want, it’s him who has to make that decision

I love you so much Joe . You’re the sweetest person in the world.You are very special. I am sorry about all these bad comments about you. These people are disgusting me. I have no words.God bless you.

your comment made me sad

I was being sarcastic.

but still, just picturing that made me sad.

they can’t force him? yeah right like they never forced him to do something he didn’t want before.

I know. You can’t force anyone to do anything. Hope joe gets better ..

maybe we don’t notice but we’re talking about the most sensitive guy ever!!! it’s good he doesn’t read the comments.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 09:46 pm

Joe does read oceanup, dumbass.

Joe is a nice guy, all his friends love him, he cares about people, and he is normally funny, I don’t know what happened to him this late afternoon though, he was a little overexcited.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 09:32 pm

________

Ignore a that nick stan, she is just so jelaous bitch because the live chat today was one of the best ever because Joe was the host and you know, he has a great personality and much more charisma than his brothers

Joe does read oceanup, dumbass.

he doesn’t don’t toy with that

umm they could say if he doesn’t get some help there will be no tour or album, i’m sure that would make him at least consider it.

poor Joe

Joe does read oceanup, dumbass.

he doesn’t don’t toy with that

He does actually so do his brothers. So everything you’re saying here they probably read.

he doesn’t care about the album, he doesn’t even wanna do it, it’s gonna be all Nick anyway.

he reads the posts not the comments don’t worry

then why would he do it?

if you’re reading, don’t cry Joe, we love you.

he reads the posts not the comments don’t worry

before or after he gets drunk and drugged?

then why would he do it

maybe he’s been pushed by the family, or he knows he has no solo career left, he doesn’t know what else to do

Sep 28, 2012 @ 09:51 pm

he reads the posts not the comments don’t worry

Oh honey, he does read the comments.

I wouldn’t want to hurt Joe with my comments, I just wanted to comment but I really don’t think he’s reading, he’s probably tired it’s late.

we can’t deny he acts bipolar.

I don’t hate anyone, I’m just sorry about all this.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 09:55 pm

It’s 9:55 in LA, don’t consider that late.

Some people on here seem fucking crazy. Did I watch this chat? No. But from what people are saying on here, joe was acting like “he was under the influence of something” and nick was being a douche. I personally think everyone reads into this shit WAY too much. Maybe joe was just in a good mood and nick wasn’t? I mean shit, give the guys a break. And who knows maybe joe had been drinking. He’s in his 20s and being forced to do live chats to 13 year old girls, he’s gotta find the fun in that somewhere! I dont get why anyone would make a big deal about drinking anyways? you expect someone of his age to never drink? Hell, i know a lot of people who started at 13 or 14 years old? its not a huge deal. Would I go as far as to say he was high? No. I wouldn’t doubt that they’ve tried drugs but I don’t think he has a problem.

Are the videos gone?

I just updated my iPad and lost YouTube. Downloaded the app but not sure if it is working right.

If the are gone, is there anywhere else to see them?

Yawn

the best jonas chat in years!!

i love this guys

joe is so funny

• Jackie

Loved it! Even thought it crashed at first & I couldn’t see/hear anything

BUY YAY THEY FINALLY SAID AUSTRALIA’S TOUR
    BEEN WAITING ALMOST 8 YRS

that was so fucking amazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing. i loved that livechat. they’re perfectttt. love you joe, nick and kevin

OMG Joe looks drunk, seriously, he is talking so loud his voice is normaly soft and look at his face!! he is drunk for sure!!!

Nick’s smile is so beautiful! he looks flawless!

Funniest chat in forever! Cannot WAIT for these guys to hit the stage at Radio City. They added three new bandmates. One guy is Marcus, who toured with Nick during his solo tour in South America. Paris Garbowsky (Greg’s wife) is singing with them and another girl. I love that they are going to have two girl backup singers. Sounds like they are pulling out all the stops to debut this new music. Can’t wait!!!

Joe was so hilarious. He was in rare form tonight. “I’m not going to ask what part you are shaving.” Oh God, too funny.

Joe amore mio, Io ti amo da morire.

Umm. This person on here going on about Joe is hysterical. I really think most of these comments are from the same person. They remind me of the person who spends her entire life tweeting Joe about shaving his facial hair. The person who tweets day and night never bothering to sleep. She belongs in an insane asylum. I do believe she’s on here complaining about Joe tonight. Joe was great on the chat. They acted like they’ve always acted. Cept Nick was less serious.

^THIS!

I don’t hate Joe either, I just want him to get help and be happy, that’s an option too probably he doesn’t know, and since people say he is probably reading I wanna tell him something,
    Joe, if you’re doing drugs, or have other issues, look for help! they can help you, you do have a choice, you can enjoy life, you can be happy, just give yourself a break, do it for yourself, forget about money, your family or what others want to do with you, it’s your life and it’s up to you to get a good one.

If your not on drugs then ignore everything and continue to be happy :)

we’re not the same, I’m one of them I think the others left, I’m just concerned Joe didn’t act like this in like 4 years, but today it was worse, he was screaming all the time lol, and Nick has been really talkative and taking the leader all the time lately, it was weird that he stayed this quiet too, that’s all, I’m just concerned.

if this is all true and Joe was drunk or high during the chat, then I feel sorry for him, not just for his issues but cuz in this moment his brothers and parents may be yelling at him for his behavior.

Nick wasn’t a douche he was nice, he kept smiling.

The fact that Joe gets his butt up and goes hiking every day with the Paulie dude just shows that he is a healthy person and NOT on drugs. The brown acid seems to be taken by many of the Ocean up commenters tonight. Cause the normal human beings on twitter loved this live chat and said it was the best in years.

lol I can picture Nick yelling at him.

poor Joe!!! I wish he writes a tell all book!!! he has so much to share.

poor Joe!!! I wish he writes a tell all book!!! he has so much to share.

more than one would be surprised

can we change topic? like Kevin’s laugh!! it’s sooo annoying

Maybe some of the people on here have not been Jonas fans for very long cause this IS vintage Joe. Watch the YOU TUBE video taken in the Nokia Green Room in London back 2007 or 2008. Joe was kooky then. He got into a boxing match with Kevin and rode on a big bouncy ball. He is not on drugs. Ridiculous. Yeah, Nick was laughing most of the chat cause his brother is on drugs and out of control. Get out of here.

Everyone talking shit about this family is pathetic… obviously you all are the ones that need help.

Will you stop answering yourself? Geez you’re crazy.

let’s talk about something nice!! like Nick! he is so hot and his smile is the best, he didn’t get to talk too much this time but it was joe’s turn, Nick had been talking too much and getting all the attention in interviews and the last chat, and Kevin with his show, now it was joe’s turn, it was ok, Joe is not my favorite, Nick is, but Joe wasn’t getting any attention and his fans were sad that he never gets to talk, maybe they planned this on purpose to get Joe’s fans a little excited too.

Thank you sane person. This was a great chat. Hope there’s more to come.

probably he was nervous, and couldn’t stop laughing, who knows, anything is possible.

vintage Joe disappeared for 4 years and then suddenly came back!! even Joe stans on twitter are saying he is back!!! so he left, so there’s somthing wrong, what happened to this Joe in the last 4 years?

aww poor Joe!!

entendi maso lo q dicen, la vdd q Joe si se ve rarito, esta gritando mucho y si me asuste un poco, claro q me rei pero d q esta rarito esta rarito, x ahi tienen razon y ojala q busq ayuda x ahi no entienden nada jajaja bueno igual da, ya fue este tema, como sea los Jonas sacan disco pronto y eso es lo q importa, Nick esta divino!!!

Joe didn’t disappear for 4 years, Dr. Phil-is.
    He’s been right in front of us living his life in the public eye. You have to stop reading the fan fiction.

The chat was great. Joe was trying to conduct it like a talk show and his brothers and everyone was going along with it. It was very cute. The chat was very different cause the cameraman was very professional. He was doing close ups and interesting camera angles. Usually the camera stays in one place. They did a good job.

SHUP UP!

STOP SAY —I HATE JOE—

LOVATICS! GET A LIFE!

STOP!!

JOE LOOK HAPPY AND FUNNY

I LOVE HIM!

You people are probably the reason Joe doesn’t up anymore to fans.

///////

im stay here!

im alien??

haters sucks! rehab joe?? demi is rehab not joe, joe still funny like 2008

Jesus Joe is soo annoying. I wasnt a fan a few years ago but thought I would keep an open mind but I just can’t stand Joe’s personality. He tries to pull all the attention away from the other two guys. I dont like Kevin either as his voice is just argh. I think nick is the only interesting one in the group and am really curious to find ou why he isnt the Main singer and the other two guys are more on the side instead of joe. Taylor is lucky she got out while she did, as joe clearly went down hill after that lol. If your going to disagree with me, let me just say taylor has grammys and the Jonas Brother have… umm well im not sure lol

Lol Taylor is years ahead of Joe in maturity, like this is just embarrassing to watch. Oh and I’m not a lovatic I just genuinely think he is a douche

Joe is WAY too healthy-looking to be on any type of drug. Have any of you ever known a meth addict? It’s not pretty. Joe has a certain sense of humor that only witty/smart people understand. If you don’t, your life must be pretty bland. As sad as it sounds, this chat was the best part of my day thanks to Joe. They did a great job, as with everything they do.

“Welcome to Late Afternoon with Joe Jonas” haha… It was the best live chat ever. Amazing & hilarious thanks to Joe…They called John Taylor “Steve” haha

The general level of content in this post is both cruel and disgusting. Joe was merely acting the part of a chat show host by controlling the format(as was obviously scripted) and displayed absolutely no signs of being under the influence of either alcohol or drugs. Nor was he overly load or prevented Nick or Kevin from talking. I adore all the brothers and I strongly believe that Joe is one of the kindest, humblest, sweetest human beings (too much so for his own good sometimes) ever.

I’ve been coming to this site for a couple of years during which time people of varying degrees of intelligence and rationale have come and gone but this is, by far, the lowest level of ignorance, character assassination and downright cruelty I’ve ever witnessed. If this is an indication of what Jonas fans here are now like then you’re welcome to each other because I’m off to find somewhere else where this type of thing won’t be tolerated.

• Jb fan

I love how you guys are ASSUMING Joe is on drugs,just because he’s having fun on a Live Chat.First people were saying he looks sad,and depressed.Then all of a sudden he’s on drugs!?? LEAVE him alone!! he’s just happy and having fun! you guys look too much into things.It’s the haters and fans that are probably making him feel like he’s never good enough.Stop judging him! again,he is not!! on drugs.He’s always been hypher.He’s his old self again,good for him

Sep 29, 2012 @ 12:20 am

Nobody asked you to watch… Why torture yourself watching someone you don’t like? Good to know you think he’s a douche since you don’t even know him.

Good that you think that because clearly Taylor is fine with Joe. I actually think Kevin has the best personality and is the sweetest but they’re all nice and let me just say that the Jonas have a Grammy nomination something that you probably don’t.

=
    Jesus YOU’RE annoying! SHUT UP

• Jb are the best

You haters are pathetic.Just because you love Nick,doesn’t make joe a druggie or whatever crap you’re saying.They are all amazing people,and very talented! LEAVE joe alone! stop wasting your time here then,if you have such a big problem,dangg

• xAskTaylorx

Where is LoveisLouder at this point?!? I know she would ve been telling these goons off! Hopefully she is not busy today and gets her butt on here! Lol.

• make money from home

Very interesting information!Perfect just what I was searching for!
    make money from home http://www.makemoneyfine.com/

• jedBoype

get ugg coupon to get new coupon nTrQfaeP http://www.ugg-coupon-code.com/

• MowScava
  • NorbNuse

xAskTaylorx:
    10!! Joe is the funniest person ever

Taylor Swift found the chat funny. Lol

• xAskTaylorx

from 1-10 how did he do?

But I thought he was acting like his normal corky(unique) self? No? =/

this is not normal, I agree, he can’t act like this, he wasn’t normal funny, he was overexcited, and I’ve seen recent videos of him being extra quiet and fans meeting him saying he is like that a shy guy!! and then he acts like this, he was screaming all the time and normaly his voice is really soft. I think he had something on.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 07:55 pm
    from 1-10 how did he do?

He used to always act like this. He’s back to his old goofy self!

Lol!!!

• xAskTaylorx

Well, I am going to go walk my dogs. Talk you later Joe/Nick haters/lovers! ^____^

???

The three boys seemed really happy in this chat. The last one they were bored and not interested. You can tell that they’re in a good place in their lives now.

I agree with Natasha!! Nick’s more interesting and he combines humor with music, information and interaction, I enjoy him more than Joe, I find Joe annoying, well this time, because lately he was being quiet and shy, I think he might have some issues, I hope Nick does something solo soon, can’t stand Joe.

this makes me hate Joe!! I just wanna go to twitter and tell him to grow up!! he wasn’t the only person there!!! what’s wrong with him

JARED WAS THERE TOO http://web.stagram.com/p/290695835678083740_2279545 ALSLFKLSLSLJ JARED, JOE, KEVIN, GARBO

I hate you Joe you’re stupid, boring, and childish, your music sucks, you have no talent and no brain, you’re useless!!!!

I HATED THE CHAT BECAUSE OF JOE!!!

I want more Nick and less Joe!!! Nick is smart and talented, and yeah!! normal, Joe is a sick bitch.

I just wanted to hit Joe!

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:09 pm

Aw how could you hate on such an adorable person?

I hated this chat, Joe is so annoying, the kid has some serious issues.
    You are the one with issues. There is nothing wrong with being funny. And stop posting over and over, troll.

Nick is the best!! and Joe sucks!!
    yay Nicky go Nicky!

JOE IS GAY AND AN ALCOHOLIC AND A DRUG ADDICT WHO WENT TO THE CHAT DRUNK!!!

You are the one with issues. There is nothing wrong with being funny.

I don’t know if he has issues and there’s nothing wrong with being funny but there is something with trying to get all the attention and don’t let your brothers talk, it’s not all about him.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:14 pm
    JOE IS GAY AND AN ALCOHOLIC AND A DRUG ADDICT WHO WENT TO THE CHAT DRUNK!!!

I think the one drunk is you….

• xAskTaylorx

Oceanup should take the spam that one of the anons is posting. You know who you are.

no hate at all but I find it really weird that Joe can act like two totally different people from one month to another, there must be an explanation.

he’s bipolar it’s not his fault.

• NJD

Nick is beautiful!! Nick is flawless, Nick is perfect! Nick is a song of inpiration to the world!!! I love My Nicky!!
    yay Nicky go Nicky.

wow Joe flop Jonas is so dumb!!! who told that druggie, drunk, gay life hater that he is funny? only people with no brain find him funny!!!

Next time don’t do drugs before a live chat Joe, you ruin it!!!

if the rumors are true about their dad then thats probably why joe is drinking/doing drugs

Nick was being a little mean to Joe lately, he wanted some revenge lol

a 23 year old doing drugs and drinking because his that has an affair? it’s not like he is a teenager. It’s Nick’s and Kevin’s dad too and they are not on drugs.

Joe was told to act like this, it was all planned, maybe the gave him some drugs who knows, he does look overexcited.

• NJD

Nicky is not mean!! Nicky is perfect!! Nicky is a prince! Nicky is an angel!! Nicky is wonderful, he is flawless, he is perfection walking, the air smells like perfume when Nicky talks!! yay Nicky go Nicky!!!

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:21 pm
    __

All the boys drink, none do drugs.

Is the new girl Megan a singer like Paris or a musician?

Everyone deals with pain differently. And it’s obvious Nick has some emotional problems. Not sure about Kevin, don’t really pay attention to him enough.

go to rehab Joe!

And it’s obvious Nick has some emotional problems.

what problems? I find Nick smart and mature.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:28 pm

Is the new girl Megan a singer like Paris or a musician?
    ____________________

i don’t know but is garbo’s wife in the band now?

If you people believe blind items you are idiots.

if rumors are true then Papa Jonas ruined the poor guy’s life, all of them, Joe with his alcohol/drugs issues, Frankie eating too much, Kevin not being able to come out of the closet, Nick would be like the least screwed.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:21 pm
    __

All the boys drink, none do drugs.

I know for a fact Nick doesn’t drink, I don’t know this one for a fact but just from observing him up close I believe 100% Joe does drugs

after watching this I’m possitive!!! the rumors are true, Joe is doing drugs. I hope he gets help.

nick definitely has depression, maybe not manic, but he definitely has it at times

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:32 pm
    Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:28 pm

Is the new girl Megan a singer like Paris or a musician?
    ____________________

i don’t know but is garbo’s wife in the band now?

Yes, she’ll be singing with Joe, Nick and Kevin. So was wondering if Megan would too.

look at Joe!!! the way he talks, his body language, he really doesn’t seem normal, I’m sorry if you don’t see it.

This live chat was the best and funniest ever!!

All the boys drink, none do drugs.

Lol nick was drinking at a party and Kevin is pretty public about drinking. I don’t believe any Jonas does drugs, maybe pot at the most.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:21 pm
    __

All the boys drink, none do drugs.

i didn’t believe nick drinks either (he would have been seen drinking by now). but why did you think joe does drugs and what kind do you think? like uppers or downers?

I don’t think so, he is always working, doing sports, he keeps himself busy and he loves what he does, I’m sure he doesn’t have depression, he has a huge ego and he is really confident. Joe might be bipolar btw, Nick may have bad days because of his diabetes but that’s normal.

Nick is not 21 yet and he is diabetic, he doesn’t drink, and if he does it’s not often, he looks happy to me, Joe seems like really down sometimes and then he acts like this… weird.

All the boys drink, none do drugs.

No, he definitely was not unless he started drinking since I saw him in the Bahamas a few months a go, he was the only one not drinking and it’s legal there for under 21.

poor Joe, this is all he has, he doesn’t know much about music, sports, he is not really smart, he is not the most talented, all he has is humor, let him get a little attention sometimes, he needs it, he has self esteem issues.

Joe is the best person that exists on the earth. He’s an amazing and sweet person. Leave him alone.

Just because he wasnt drinking in one occasion according to you doesn’t mean he has never done it. He definitely drank at a party.

SHUT DA FUCK UP YOU CUNTS
    DON’T HATE ON JOE, NICK OR KEVIN
    GO AND FEEL YOURSELF OR SOMETHING

I love him so much http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mb37a3k6vb1qbw5ffo4_250.gif

Joe is so cute & sweet! He still have the gift that a fan made for him.

_______________

Joe is the best!

not only do I find Joe’s behavior weird, but also Nick’s, he’s being taking the lead all the time lately, and now he let Joe get all the attention, he kept laughing but he seemed unconfortable, I think Joe was drunk or high.

i do all those things and i have depression, you would never know it though unless you really knew the symptoms well. nick definitely has depression sometimes, i’ve seen it in interviews/live chats. and no he is actually very insecure and socially awkward in person believe me!!

Nick can’t get drunk ok!! he is diabetic, he can die if he gets drunk!!

JUST BECAUSE JOE DRINKS DOESN’T MEAN HE GETS DRUNK ALL THE TIME AND IT’S AN ALCHOOLIC.
    YOU DON’T GET DRUNK WHEN YOU DRINK WITH MODERATION, WHEN U ARE RESPONSABLE AND WE HAVE NEVER SEEN JOE DRUNK SO STOP TALKING BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING HATERS.
    GET A FREAKING LIFE

Nick Jonas insecure? wtf are we talking about the same Nick Jonas? the kid is really confident and even a little cocky, he is just really serious sometimes, I think he is a little moody, he is a natural leader and they tend to be like that.

I saw him both days he was there and he didn’t drink either days and everyone else was. Did you actually see him yourself because I find it hard to believe, but if so then I guess he’s just not a regular drinker like Joe.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:43 pm
    Nick can’t get drunk ok!! he is diabetic, he can die if he gets drunk!!

Tell that to my still alive uncle with diabetes who drinks.

this is really sad, i feel bad for him :0

Joe has issues and he takes medication for them, that’s why he acts weird.

what’s with you saying Nick has depression or Joe is bipolar??
    By watching a half hour video you can’t tell shit about them, you can’t tell u know them and even less to see their issues.
    Maybe you have issues by over thinking stuffs why too much and looking for something that’s not even there.

lol nick doesn’t drink, anon is trying to start drama ignore them

Joe doesn’t do drugs but he does smoke. He bought cigs in NYC and was smoking at a fashion thingy there. Unless you have proof Joe does drugs then shut up!

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:43 pm
    Nick can’t get drunk ok!! he is diabetic, he can die if he gets drunk!!

Tell that to my still alive uncle with diabetes who drinks.

if he’s not type 1 he can drink, type 2 is not as strict on diet

joe was at a cigar store there, i don’t think he smokes cigs

i hate all of you, you’re comments take the fun away of this post.

ignore those trolls, they are just jealous bitches. it was such a great chat

If Joe is quiet he has issues, if Joe is outgoing he has issues.. What do you guys want from him?? He was just having fun with the chat.. Same with Nick, he is douchy if he is quiet, douchy if he is more talkative.. No wonder the boys shy away from twitter & stuff, seems like they can’t please their fans.. Also, the Jonas family loves each boy, if you look back, for awhile there, Joe had the most tweets about him from his mom, people look into things way too much.. Just enjoy the boys, enjoy the stuff we are getting from them, who knows if we will get anything in the next year or 2, appreciate what they are doing for us, quit being so negative, especially towards the boys…

It’s quite pathetic how jobro fans are turning against each other! I mean look at yourself, spreading stupid rumors. Maybe it’s just his personality, everyone’s diferent and you should just accept it.. Everyone has good and bad days. get over it and grow up please

• cutie girl ! ñ.ñ

gossh! now you can´t be funny cause inmediatly they treat you like a drunk ! really bitch ?? i mean in the other chat he was sleeping before so when it started he was sleepy , but he has always being hillarius , that´s just the way he is , or don´t you remember all those crazy videos they used to do ?? and yes he drink sometimes but not EVERYDAY , you are with him all the time so you don´t know what he does !! and they don´t have issues , if you fucking people has doesn´r mean everyone does , THE JONAS ARE THREE KEVIN JOE Y NICK if you don´t like you can go , don´t hate on joe , nick is happy and kevin is part of the band .

• cutie girl ! ñ.ñ

yeeeeah !!!! it was amazing !! and they ALL looked sooooo cuteeeee , i smile because of theeeem , and you are sooo right in all what you said!

They were so happy. It was the BEST LIVE CHAT they EVER had. Joe was the BEST HOST EVER, he’s so funny. AMAZING

Joe …. I love and adore you, you are a precious soul who displays nothing but compassion and sympathy for those less fortunate than yourself. I am deeply sorry for the comments here, which, I have to say are NOT the opinions of the majority of your fans and followers. In the unlikely event that you do read what is posted here, I would urge you to not to take one iota of notice to what you read as it is most definitely not the views of your faithfully trusted or loyal fans.

• Normand

I enjoy reaԁing a рost that will mаke
    men and women think. Аlsο, many thanκs for peгmitting me to сomment!

my web site … ????? ???????

its still horrible to treat another person like that, my brother is really annoying and arrogant but i still would never dream of treating him like that he still has feelings. family should stick together no matter what

when they all have issues, it’s hard.

very true

Tell that to my still alive uncle with diabetes who drinks.

if he’s not type 1 he can drink, type 2 is not as strict on diet

He’s type 1 like me. Have to inject insulin everyday before eating. Still drinks and he’s still alive.

Joe is just trying to compensate all the interviews/chats where they didn’t let him talk, this is a mechanism of defense for him, after all this time he exploted, you don’t see him happy and funny here, he was trying hard to make people laugh and to get attention, I really feel bad for this guy, he can be annoying but he can also be really passive, he is not very appreciated by his family and he thinks he is not worth it.

SO what if Joe smokes or don’t???
    isn’t he old enough to do whatever he wants?
    isn’t he an adult? doesn’t millions of people smoke?
    so why make a big deal about?

i love how joe stans make up lies on nick just to make joe not seem so bad with the smoking/drugging/drinking

this is not funny at all, Joe is not ok.

why is he not appreciated by his family..?

this is not funny at all, Joe is not ok.

he needs to go to rehab

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:51 pm

You have no proof Joe does drugs and last I checked smoking and drinking is legal. Nick does drink so does Kevin, it’s not a crime.

IKR but Nick is a normal 20 year old who loves what he does, it’s not his fault that Joe is doing drugs or has alcohol issues. I do feel bad for Joe, but he is taking the wrong street.

SO what if Joe smokes or don’t???
    isn’t he old enough to do whatever he wants?
    isn’t he an adult? doesn’t millions of people smoke?
    so why make a big deal about?

who is making a big deal?

why is he not appreciated by his family..?

what about denise posting a pic of Nick, Kevin Sr, Kevin, and Frankie and saying my 4 faves?

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:51 pm
    this is not funny at all, Joe is not ok.

You are not funny either. Lol

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:51 pm

LOL you keep saying Nick drinks yet you will never answer my question how you know. Very believable.

why is he not appreciated by his family..?

what about denise posting a pic of Nick, Kevin Sr, Kevin, and Frankie and saying my 4 faces?

wow thats very passive aggressive :S they must be fighting about something

Joes fucked up. Duh.

I smoke. So what?
    I drink and sometimes get drunk. So what?
    It’s up to me to do what i want and no. I’m not a kid. I’m a 20 year old woman that goes to collegue, it’s a christian and loves the Jonas Brothers.
    I believe in Jesus and go to church on sundays but i’m not a religious freak.
    So just because i drink, smoke and go to parties like any normal young person would do does not mean i’m a bad person.
    I’m sayin this to try to make you understand that Joe’s human, he’s not perfect but not a bad person either.
    He’s just a guy that wants to enjoy his life like most people do.

Joe does drugs and he drinks heavily every day!! he takes some medication too and he does it with Vodka!! trust me, it’s not his fault, he is too fragile, he was admitted to the hospital once for drinking intoxication, then on a tour in south america he needed to be taken to the hospital too, they didn’t explain why, but I’m sure there’s something wrong with him, after watching this chat and the one from a month before, you have to be really blind to not see a problem with him.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:54 pm
    Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:51 pm

When he was in London his friends tweeted pics and tweeted about the party. Idg the big deal about drinking though…

wow thats very passive aggressive :S they must be fighting about something

whatever a mother should never do that to his son, I read once that he got candies for everyone but for Joe and she got him a candy and told him he was to fat, then she says Nick Frankie and Kevin are her faves, what is she trying to do to Joe? his behavior doesn’t surprise me.

In other news joeseph just like Camilas IG pic. ooh first Runyon now this . Wow. ;)

I really don’t understand why peoole give a shit if Joe drinks. He’s not freaking 15, he’s a 23 year old man. Why do much focus on Joe? Kevin has publically drank too, yet people only hate on Joe for it.

I drink too, I’ve got drunk, everyone has, maybe Nick has too, so what? that’s not a big deal, but with Joe it’s different, he does it because he is miserable, he wants to drink his problems, and when you do it everyday and when you do drugs too, it’s not ok, you may find this chat funny but I find it so weird, Joe is just crying for help and nobody can hear him.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:54 pm
    Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:51 pm

just bc you go to a party doesn’t mean you drink :S

Sep 28, 2012 @ 09:00 pm

you don’t get it, he doesn’t drink the weekends or socially, he does it every single day!!! he is an alcoholic!!! he gets drunk even when he has to work.

But you don’t know that. You don’t know he does drugs you’re just assuming based on lol blind items. He looks pretty happy to mr and none at all miserable.

so what if Nick drinks? once in a while it’s ok!!! he doesn’t get drunk, he is not the alcoholic, Joe is.

wow thats very passive aggressive :S they must be fighting about something

that is abuse.. i feel really bad for joe :/

Lol okay troll

Joe felt ignored by his family, they didn’t support him with his solo album.

Sep 28, 2012 @ 09:00 pm

He’s friends with her

maybe his famliy do that to Joe because he acts annoying, like in the chat, they can’t stand him.

if joe is a alcoholic people shouldn’t judge him addiction is a disease and uncontrollable

Sep 28, 2012 @ 08:49 pm
    i hate all of you, you’re comments take the fun away of this post.

This

the only thing that I don’t get is how Joe can act so different and go from being really quiet and not talking at all to this!! that’s all I don’t get and that’s what I find worrying, I never believe the blind gossips but I still find something wrong in Joe.

when they all have issues, it’s hard.

Joe acts like this because he has been abused.

people who find this funny are kids or they’re too basic and just see what they wanna see, I don’t know what they’re gonna do with Joe now they have to tour, it’s obvious that there’s something going on there.

You must not know many people then

it is a choice to go to rehab.

comment on this post..

you can see there is a problem when the person doesn’t act natural, that’s what I saw with Joe, it was like he was trying really hard and his brothers were a little concerned that’s why they didn’t do anything, Nick usually likes to control this kind of situations, but he didn’t want to react since he didn’t know how Joe was gonna react and this was live.

omg sorry, but you guys are so ridiculous(not everyone. Honestly who are you to judge Joe? How are you guys acting here? It’s way worse! Didn’t like it? No one forced you to watch it, right? Seeing people saying Joe has issues or is drung or takes drugs is very funny to me actually. Does anyone of you know him personally? I guess not so just sit down. I don’t think his family would watch him taking drugs or getting drunk, so that doesn’t really makes sense. And that his family didn’t support him with his solo album isn’t true either. I know someone in Germany who worked with Joe and his family always came with him. So what about to stop with those very dumb rumors? Just because he didn’t seem happy sometimes, doesn’t mean he’s on drugs when he acts a little silly. Can you imagine he’s a human and has bad days as well? Just like everyone? Or are YOU always happy? No one of us knows what he’s maybe going through and even IF he’d have a mental desease, would it really be that bad? Most of people have one, if they know it or not doesn’t matter. That doesn’t make him less adorable. But saying he’s bipolar is really ridiculous. How do you wanna know? Lmfao are you bipolar? You can’t even say that since you’re neither a doctor or very close to him. Like you could say that because of a live chat. Very funny actually. Maybe there is something wrong with him, who knows but that’s his privacy and hate won’t make it any better. Nobody is perfect or has a perfect life. That’s a fact so stop with your immature comments and take a look on your own life before you judge others. Joe is a great, lovely and caring person at all. He doesn’t need people trying to bring him down and he doesn’t deserve it. So just leave him alone. If I’d be him and read your comments I’d wanna get drunk, too. Even if I still don’t think he wasn’t. Just saying. Calm down and show a little respect towards others, especially when you don’t really know them.