Jonas Brothers Halloween Horror Nights

ljkjkj
lkjklj
A4BjMDwCQAAkeBt.jpg-large

I love Joe in beanies.

JOSEPH IS SO FUCKING SEXY!!!!!!!!

AWW KENIELLE IS A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE

Yes it’s Ashley she’s best friends with Paris, Garbo’s wife

i thought that too but i dont c garbo or paris in the pic or is that just me?

lmao ur right Paris and Garbo aren’t there.

Joe was acting so reserved and now lately Hess being a total alpha male. Like he’s in the front of the picture and the livechat was the Joe Jonas show. lmao

nick is wearing papajonas’s clothes LOL

Sep 30, 2012 @ 01:44 pm

lmao ur right Paris and Garbo aren’t there.
    _____________

I haven’t noticed that AG is in this pic.
    but she is with own her friends (not paris & garbo)
    anyway I don’t care …while she stays well away from Joe

Ashley is next to Ryan. Hes close to Nick.

Christ, what now? There’s always drama with this fandom, serously it’s quite exhausting ;) I saw this pic early today and thought … God, that looks like Ashley Greene, no surely I’m seeing things .. but obviously I wasn’t.

I REMEMBER THAT “OCEANUP” WAS THE BIGGEST JASHLEY STAN

Aww God, not her again!

Perhaps she needed some company after Jared Followill got married yesterday?

Sep 30, 2012 @ 02:30 pm

Perhaps she needed some company after Jared Followill got married yesterday?
    ___________

that asshole followill, she cheated on joe with that jared. she is still his whore even if he’s married or not

Yeah, but I thought she was dating one of the brothers of Paris, the one playing Spiderman on Broadway, is that still ongoing does anyone know?

Sep 30, 2012 @ 02:42 pm

I’m not sure, I think they broke up. They haven’t been spotted together lately. That said I doubt Paris would be okay with Joe dating Ashley considering the whole thing with Reeve. So they probably hungout as friends.

The thing I find funny is Hoffman is there too. I didn’t see it personally, but someone told me that he had been less than flattering about her on his Twitter either calling her or alluding to her as a “cumdumpster” or something. This was a couple of months or so ago I think. Maybe I’m mistaken, anyone know?

Hahaha he did call her a cumdumpster and how trashley was a fitting name. So awkward

The girl who posted this in istagram named ” margoapaul” or something had comments saying ” we lost garbo and paris ;(” go check it it out, so if ashley was there it was cause of paris. Who knows really, but thats why i assume shes there.

Oh yeah that’s right, I remember now about the Trashley thing too LOL!

Cumdumpster is so rude

The more pressing issue is Ashley Greene spotted at Chick-Fil-A being a gay-hating skank bag.
    12:23am – 13 Aug 12
    Rob_hoffman

Lmao

Sep 30, 2012 @ 03:07 pm

Cumdumpster is so rude
    It’s a horrid thing to say … the point is, it was said by Hoffman ie. one of the “inner circle”. The guy is a complete asshole admittedly, but if he’s prepared to say it publically what must have gone on behind the scenes?

LOL I just think Hoffman is rude in general. He also said that if he was 32 and still hanging out with 17-22 year old to shoot him. He was talking about Wilmer hanging out with Joe.

what thing with Reeve? Who’s Reeve?

who here has a mom and a dad?

who here has a mom and a dad?
    DA FUQ? Y?

That’s mean.. I know Nick is an ugly mofo, but Horror Nights?

Isn’t that what its called!

I am sorry your Granfather has passed! Did he go to heaven!???

Sorry Grandfather!

Sep 30, 2012 @ 07:44 pm
    The person who posted this did NOT tag Ashley in the photo. Fans have come up with this theory of it being Ashley. No one else.

-/–

If you can’t see that it’s her, then I believe you are blind.

Hilarious that people think Joe and Ashley aren’t friends. They ended things on good terms, even more hilarious is that people think Ashley cheated on Joe. You’re just projecting your own feelings. In other news John Taylor is engaged.

• teer5

thanks about your post. very gud.

Rob Hoffman is hilarious and hot.
    I want him to make me his bitch 4 one night

comment on this post..

No one is even sure that is Ashley in the photo. Why all the drama? That is weird that Hoffman called Ashley a skank cause he knew her personally. Wasn’t he on the tour in 2010? He has said things now about Miley and Ashley.

What did he say about Miley?

I don’t think that’s Ashley G guys. She’s more skinny and her face is more sculptured. That girl next to Ryan isn’t like that at all.

Sep 30, 2012 @ 06:46 pm

It’s her, she was tagged in the pic.

That is definatly her! Its hard to see at first but it is! She always seems to look dumpy and she is dangerously underweight! Scary!!!!

I hate Halloween!!! Its a Pagan ritual anyway!

Halloween is not a holiday by the way because holiday is a subed term for Holy Day! There is only Christmas – Easter – Thansgiving – St.Patricks Day and St.Valentines Day that could be Holy Days!

Joe + beanie = SUPER HOT

awww I love seeing all the group together again

am i wrong or is thet ashley greene next to ryan?

cool beans

that does look like ashley greene

• xAskTaylorx

Universal Studios Hollywood? Lol. They are brave ppl. XD I hate scary things, my mom almost forced my sister and I a few years ago. Of course the kids won. Bahaha.

• xAskTaylorx

……..

• xAskTaylorx

Anyone else doing this this year? 0___o

Yes it’s Ashley she’s best friends with Paris, Garbo’s wife.

who here has a mom and a dad?
    DA FUQ? Y?
    ====
    cause all my friends have a mom and a dad and i have two dads

Reeve Carney = Paris’s brother that plays spiderman/dates Ashley

Zane Carney = Paris other brother

They’re all hot and musicians p

Awkward things are getting awkward

my grandpa died

i don’t give a shit “trashley cheater greene”…she is past & dead

seriously i don’t like that ugly bitch (garbo’s wife) in the band. i still don’t like garbo. they’re just opportunists

Sep 30, 2012 @ 03:46 pm

who here has a mom and a dad?
    DA FUQ? Y?
    ====
    cause all my friends have a mom and a dad and i have two dads

Sep 30
    So? As long as you’re loved what’s the issue?

i don’t give a shit “trashley cheater greene”…she is past & dead

OK …. so that was a totally rational side to the argument!!

I wonder why she was in there! Don’t be rude to Chick fila and people who don’t agree with Homosexuallity! Blind Goat! I am sorry you have two males that is SOOO twisted! If you were adopted then maybe if you pray God can/will get you out!!!

He (rob hoffman) is known to have a stinky mouth! I don’t like that in him! What! Did he grow up in a sewer!???

I agree with what Rupert Everett said! That being the case I will pray for you Two Male child! That God would love you protect you and help you grow right!