• Chenoa

I think joe jonas is the best and it would be awsome to meet him but I know that its never going to happen all I have ever wonted was to meet him in person and to get to know him but thats never going to happen so why do I even try I had hope that maybe just maybe Icould meet him but I am now 21 and I am starting to run out of hope and am about to just for get it becouse why should I try if its not going to happen so ya sorry but I had to say that

Joe didnd’t deserved dat fine ass Lovato meat

Aww. That has to be the cutest photo of all of them together. Nick & Joe and the ghouls. Very cute.

Hope when Ho moves to LA it’s not going to cause a bunch of drama, just when the focus should be entirely on the music. But unfortunately, she seems to like drama. They have so much riding on this new music.

Have you looked at the guys

Natasha is gonna have twins!!! And they’ll be the NEW and IMPROVED Jonas Brothers!!!

Have you looked at the guys Demi has dated? Horsey Cyrus? Molex Deleon? Wilmer? I’d say Joe was a decent boyfriend compares to others

Joe was in NYC flirting with some other chick.. Safe to assume Ho is gone.

I hate Jordan.

The Jonas Borthers owe their fame to Demi.
    They should be grateful SHE gave em their 5 minutes of fame – By a sincere Lunatic

LMAOOOO

Joe didnd’t deserved dat fine ass Lovato meat

he never saw her ass, because they never maded sex…. he never loved her. Jemi is pure publicity, everybody knows ~

yeah, the only one… and he’s broken her heart when he said that jemi was disney’s marketing

Oct 2, 2012 @ 01:04 pm
    Joe didnd’t deserved dat fine ass Lovato meat

he never saw her ass, because they never maded sex…. he never loved her.

lol

• smulpasp
  • grorlese

sell ugg coupon codes for promotion code SDaRWRGd http://www.ugg-coupon-code.com/

• averie8

wow wow wow everyone needs to chill.. demi and joe belong together:) plus jonas and demi use to bffs… I bet they’d be ashamed of how their fans act towards each other sometimes

• Velidatt
  • eagesecy

Nick should date Demetria Devonne Lovato.
    Joe should have wild wet sex with Ariana Grande (who eventually would fight for his love with The Ho aka Natasha)
    Kevin it’s nice awww :)
    #NatashiaPREGGERS

Nick should date Demetria Devonne Lovato.
    Kevin it’s nice awww
    #NatashiaPREGGERS
    Do you have mental issues? Just a thought!

Nick should date Demetria Devonne Lovato.
    Kevin it’s nice awww
    #NatashiaPREGGERS
    Do you have mental issues? Just a thought!

Suck my hairy dick, modafucka? Just a thought!

Nick should date Demetria Devonne Lovato.

oh god…. please honey, kill yourself!
    Nick jonas just dated beautiful girls… demi is fake, ugly and fat whore

“Demetria Devonne Lovato.”

WHO IS THIS WHORE?

bitch please, you’re a joke

Nick should date Demetria Devonne Lovato.

oh god…. please honey, kill yourself!
    Nick jonas just dated beautiful girls… demi is fake, ugly and fat whore

HAHAHA you’re right tho. I was just kidding lol

“Demetria Devonne Lovato.”

WHO IS THIS WHORE?

bitch please, you’re a joke

The Jonas Borthers owe their fame to Demi.

HAHAHA you’re right tho. I was just kidding lol