Jonas Family Dinner @ Osteria Mama Pix

FFN_Jonas_Brothers_exc_COQ_CBA_100112_50904053-1
FFN_Jonas_Brothers_exc_COQ_CBA_100112_50904044
FFN_Jonas_Brothers_exc_COQ_CBA_100112_50904036-1

The Jonas Brothers leave Osteria Mama restaurant in Los Feliz, California

after enjoying a family dinner together on October 1, 2012. Photos: FameFlynet.

NOTE: Jonas will perform in SINGAPORE! 10/22, we’re coming to YOU! Excited to share our music & to be there w/all our fans for the 1st time! Stay tuned for tix details!

Around the web

• JesusBale

He’s not there but their dad is a douchebag…

Oct 2, 2012 @ 11:30 am

Nick’s girlfriend was there.

Nick’s girlfriend was there? do you mean Joe cause I’m pretty sure Nick doesn’t have a girlfriend

You’re patethic and stupid people. Joe is single(totally single) He is Not dating anyone. This in the pic is not that stupid and irrilevant person N. Stop always speaking and writing about her. No one care about her. Joe don’t care about her. Stop spread rumors and fake news. You’re really annoying.He is in this place with family and friends. Get a life. and Leave him alone

D
    E
    N
    I
    A
    L

FUCK YOU.

Oct 2, 2012 @ 11:40 am
    Is that Natashia behind Nick

Nope.

It was a joke to get a rise out of people. Natashia wasn’t there, neither was Nick’s “girlfriend”

Joe is dating Papa Jonas…

I won’t buy the online tickets for Oct 11 if we don’t get pictures of Nick shirtless at the beach this year….

Natashia is so annoying.

Natashia looks good in those

• crazylady

I won’t buy them period. that is extortion. 10 dollars for watching it ONLINE? I know the concert itself would have been a lot more but I don’t think that’s fair that I should have to pay for a not as great alternative (esp when someone might post it online later). what happened to freebies? are they that low on money? I don’t have even one dollar to spare. if I’m planning to pay 10 dollars it’ll be on a CD.

I don’t know why I cracked up at Nick’s face. heh

Omg Dani is really showing

• crazylady

Omg Dani is really showing

showing what? you really think she’s pregnant?

It is not N. in this pic. Stop saying this.

It’s because the site thats livestreaming the concert charges 10 dollars, it’s the same site that transmitted the last livechat, supposedly high quality. I just hope there’s no issue that day, as there were on the day of their chat, some people couldn’t access because too many entering it crashed it, but since we’re paying for the concert, it better not crash that day.

That girl next to Dani is NOT Ho. lol Natashia is in Vegas…

Ice cream….yumm

• crazylady

ohhhh that makes sense. I should have figured. I still don’t want to pay though.

I am SO glad to see Jatashia back ;)

Oct 2, 2012 @ 12:28 pm
    I am SO glad to see Jatashia back

That’s not her. Lol

Jatashia HoJoe forever

Nick’s girlfriend was there.

Of course she is pregnant. That fame whore would do it for a show

Is that Natashia behind Nick

Joe needs to perform this on Oct 11

Summer 2011 was a great time for Joe fans yum

Things like this make me remember why I’m a Jonas fan :)

Yay. Killian Donnelly is in the pics. He came out to LA to visit. Wish he’d come to Broadway.

Can’t wait till October 11 so I’m just watching old Jonas concert videos. kljkjkljkjlkjkjghghghghgh ONE MORE WEEK ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

Was Joe on steroids in 2009? just wondering because….

I don’t know what the fuck she’s saying but oh Dear God Joe in a beanie and Nicky and Kevy looks so good!

Joseph perverted sicko is not in any way Homo! So SHUT UP! OH! Its the Nicky Bitches! Again!

Why can’t those BITCHES Ever Shut Up!????

HOT DAMN NICKY

Look! Joe is paying more attention to the contestand than Meaghan. He has a heart of Gold!

Guys!! All the boys are sweet & do a lot for charity, a lot that we probably don’t even know about.. All of them have huge hearts, stop comparing them, it will be a never ending fight.. We need to be grateful there are people out there like them, enjoy it!!

I laugh at how Meaghan Martin tries to touch Joe and he rejects her sub-consciously.

Oct 2, 2012 @ 06:43 pm

watch this and awww

Joick <3

This!!

the second guy looks like Nicky

watch this and awww

Joick <3

I love when Joe tells Nick that he loves him.

I want to see Joe with a buzz cut :(

Joe has a donk.

Nick supports diabetes charity, the JT foundation, he donated 25k dollars to the north texas food bank, he golfs for charity, he goes to charity sports events, he went to the aids walk, etc etc etc, I don’t know what Kevin and Joe do because I follow Nick more but just FYI, he does a lot too, but I agree, I’m sure they are all sweethearts.

Nick is not only beautiful outside, he is also flawless inside.

Nick has the full package, he is the hottest and most attractive guy ever, he is a very talented gifted musician, he is extremely smart and he has a huge heart.

This!!

yes please let’s leave it there!!!! The Jonas brothers rock!!! enough said

i shipped joe and meaghan :(

JOE AND NICK ARE BOTH HOT. END OF THE HISTORY.

@Im_DreCo: So… I know someone who is banging Joe Jonas… and i have proof. I’m jealous.

Lol

@Im_DreCo: You’re totally pathetic. Leave Joe alone

• Ijustneedyounow

i think the girl with them is john taylors fiance. he just recently proposed to her… there’s a video

It’s @hellosarahoh (twitter) her and the guys are all friends

I wonder who the other girl is….

Ryan is supposed to be married! Joseph looks amazing! That stick is an ugly Bitch who is SOOOO using Kevin! By the way it has the worst taste in clothes! Looking at her its like Dumb and Dumber! I don’t get Kevin! Dimmy!

Why person who said this do you think the (papa) is a total blank word!????

Is it me or those Nick look sick?

The girl is HelloSarahOh on twitter !!!!!

Dani will be a terrible mother.

That is not Sarah oh

Yes it is. Who is it then ??

She is the Ryan’s girfriend.

No she is not. Ryan is Married.
    next to Ryan

Why do you post bullshit in a Jonas post??? Get over it. that bitch is a nobody & has nothing to do with the Jonas

Maybe she is a friend of Dani’s?? She was walking with her & maybe in joe’s vehicle next to Dani, I can slightly see something next to dani, but can’t tell. Who really knows who this may be, they know so many people.. If she does happen to be gf of one of the guys, it will prob come out eventually.. Btw, those pants look good on Nick!!

natashia ho is a slut and joe jonas is a gay

that mysterious girl is nick’s friend

It is not N. in this pic. Stop saying this.

Nick IS there

Nick looks so hot!! when did he get this sexy?

Natashia can GET IT any day!

Oct 2, 2012 @ 05:23 pm
    Nick looks so hot!! when did he get this sexy?

He has always been cute.

Joe looks so good!!!

Nick looks g

Nick looks so hot!! when did he get this sexy?

He has always been cute.

he used to be cute, now he is the hottest thing ever!! I want a guy like him, he is perfect.

Nothing wrong with licking a dildo, just saying.

Nick got really good looking!! I guess it’s always summer when he is around :D Loved his Runyon Pic too.

Nick looks fine!! Nick looks good!

sexy sexy sexy Nicky

Are you people trolling? Nick has always been cute and his face is the sme as always with short hair. Joe is hot too. The one that has gotten better looking because he wasn’t that much before is Kevin.

He is not the hottest thing ever, but he is hot.

did he cut his hair again? it was starting to look perfect

Oct 2, 2012 @ 05:25 pm
    Natashia can GET IT any day!

She is hot, but she’s not in the candids. She’s still in Vegas with plans of moving to LA.

No. He hasn’t cut his hair.are you blind?

omg omg omg I died and went to heaven because I see an angel there!!!! Nick looks flawless!!

No. He hasn’t cut his hair.are you blind?

lol no, I just saw some comments on twitter saying he cut it, I thought it was after this.

The only angel looking creature I have seen is Joe.

He is not the hottest thing ever, but he is hot.

He is the hottest thing among those people at least :)

I’d say Nick is the hottest thing of the galaxy, I would marry him without knowing him because you see him and know he is perfect

He is the hottest thing among those people at least

After Joe, yes he is hot.

maybe Nick is physically perfect, I think he is really hot too, but I wouldn’t marry him without knowing him personally, I think he is a good guy but you really don’t know his personality or any of theirs, people only think about the looks, who do you think is the better person of all of them?

After Joe, yes he is hot.

poor Joe used to be cute but now he is too skinny, Nick looks better, and he has always been hotter, but Joe was cuter.

Nick is perfect looking now.

that bitch is always there!!!

did Joe Taylor have an accident? what happened to his leg?

Naw he’s still better looking than Nick. Specially in person. :P

Nick walks like saying I’m hot you know. Yes, we all know.

Joe looks like Adam Levine.

he is the hottest thing ever, nobody is hotter than Nick, he is so manly!

Omg this guy on the voice is so hot.

Nick is the hottest and the better person too, he is sensitive and he has a huge heart, he cares about others and he always helps others, he is beautiful inside and outside.

yay Nicky go Nicky

Oct 2, 2012 @ 05:51 pm

From meeting them a few times I’d say Kevin is the nicest. Then Joe, then Nick. But Joe does the most charity so I’d say Joe has the biggest heart.

the best person is the best son, the best friend and the best brother, and the one who helps others the most, so I would say it’s Nick because he always supports his family and he founded Change for the Children.

maybe Nick is the hottest but Nick has the biggest heart.

But Joe does the most charity so I’d say Joe has the biggest heart.

no he doesn’t, they do charity equally.

the good, the bad and the ugly.

Kevin and Joe said Nick is the smartest so he is the best person too.

Oct 2, 2012 @ 06:00 pm
    But Joe does the most charity so I’d say Joe has the biggest heart.

no he doesn’t, they do charity equally.

He does actually. He helps causes like people with mental disabilities, Does races for them, has a hospital named after him, has gone to Africa to help the children. Neither Kevin or Nick have done that.

I don’t think Kevin’s the nicest, he hates Demi Lovato.

Oct 2, 2012 @ 06:02 pm
    Kevin and Joe said Nick is the smartest so he is the best person too.

No they didn’t! Kevin has said he’s the smartest!

Oct 2, 2012 @ 06:03 pm
    I don’t think Kevin’s the nicest, he hates Demi Lovato.

No he doesn’t. Kevin is the nicest dude ever. He doesn’t hate anyone!

Nick helps kids with diabetes and Joe doesn’t plus, Nick went to Africa too and he ran with Joe once.

No they didn’t! Kevin has said he’s the smartest

well Joe said “Nick is the smartest” and Kevin said “Nick is really smart”.

lol nick never went to Africa with Joe.

Nick is obviously the smartest, you can totally tell by the way he talks, besides he’s been a gifted kid since ever! at this moment, I’d say he is the hottest too, but who knows who has the biggest heart!

Joe has the biggest heart and he’s also the cutest!

yes he did, Nick went to Africa look!!!

there he is with Joe and the kids.

No he didn’t Joe went alone to Africa.

Nick is the hottest and Nick is the smartest and Nick is the most talented and Nick has the biggest heart, I won’t explain hottest, smartest, and most talented bc it’s obvious but about his huge heart.
    1.listen to his songs, he is the most sensitive and he cares about the world, he sees people and he loves God.
    2.he founded change for the children when he was a kid
    3.he inspires and helps kids with diabetes
    4.he loves children and animals
    5.he isn’t selfish and included his brothers in the band when he could of chosen to be a solo artist
    6.he always supports his brothers and friends
    7.he is nice, kind and humble all the time

there it is, the 7 things I love about Nick,and there is many many more

Nick went to Africa too but kept it secret, he doesn’t like to brag

Nick is the best, Joe is mean because he hates animals and kids, and so does Kevin.

• MEghan Smidt

Woowww Nick is hot!! I wish I will meet him!! But too bad I’m at Arizona state universtity! Nick is sooooo hott!!!!

Oct 2, 2012 @ 06:13 pm
    Nick went to Africa too but kept it secret, he doesn’t like to brag

Nick was in London so no.

Nick went to Africa

“It was awesome being able to go to Africa with some of my best friends and my brother Nick” – Joe Jonas.

lol Nick didn’t go to Africa, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a heart of gold, he does :) they’re all good guys.

Nick didn’t go to Africa but he went to London.

Oct 2, 2012 @ 06:16 pm
    Nick went to Africa

False quote. Lol

any Kevin stan here?

no, Nick never went to Africa, but he does charity too, he did other things that Joe didn’t do. The do charity equally.

I think Kevin and Joe are blessed to have Nick as a bother, he is one of a kind.

any Kevin stan here?

You’re the only one.

My Nick ?

I meant ? <3

Dani looks pregnant

OceanUp you’re pathetic. Fuck you.

Nick thinks he’s so hot well he is

lol Natashia’s tweets got posted here

OceanUp leave Joe alone. He is in this place with friends aand family. Joe is single. Stop spread rumors and fake news, posting pic anbout this irrilevant person. You’re pathetic. Get a life.Bye

OceanUp, really, No comment. You’re pathetic posting pics about this irrilevant person. Joe is with family and friends. He is single. Stop spread rumors and fake news. Leave him alone.

dani is gonna announce she is pregnant!!!
    overheard them!!