• JonasCyrusdream

What are you even talking about? Second chance for what? Nick didn’t do anything to Demi. The only thing Nick did for Demi was being the best friend he could be for her and be there when she needed him. Demi has said herself that Nick means a lot to her. Demi doesn’t need to forgive Nick because Nick was never part of any of the drama so shut it.

• Claudia23

I bet Selena’s gonna watch it cause Nick is gonna be there haha. Not because of Bieber LMAO

I’m excited to see Nick!…..not justin ..YES NICK IS BETTER

Claudia23 said:

haha yes

JUSTIN SUCKS NOT HAVE TALENT

Ew nick …. Just kidding

I’ll be watching for him

• Claudia23

SO Happy Nick will be there! <3

NICK IS SUPER HOT

Justin is on it because of LA Reid

• helenj

nick with shaved hair! DAMN HOT !!

demi is a good person for choosing nick to be there. If I were demi I would NEVER give him this chance, I don`t forget things easily let alone forgive LOL but good for her and for him of course. he deserves a second chance tbh.

I’m so excited! More cute Nemi moments AWWW YES

I’d like to know how many of u put Nick down when Biebs was coming up.

I am so excited to see Justin and Nick on there next week! L.A. and Demi chose really good guest mentors haha.

I’m not even a fan of Justin but have any of you ever thought that he’s on the show because he’s one of the most famous teenagers in the world at the moment? The kid wouldn’t have been signed if he didn’t have talent.

Oct 5, 2012 @ 01:33 pm

Excuse you! The Jonas Brothers let her tour with them when she was not that famous and they were! They gave her exposure.

I think it’s actually pretty smart to bring Justin on to the show. If anyone could give the younger contestants advice on fame at a young age, it’d be Justin because whether you like him or not, it’s no secret that he’s experienced a crazy amount of fame these past few years.

The voice and xfactor next week will be good!

Aw yay! I can’t wait to see Justin on the show next week with L.A. :)

Nick could give contestants advice on how to date half of the female population. Ha ha….

I hope either Demi or L.A. are assigned to be the mentor of the young ones because I really think Nick or Justin could give them some great advice next week on how to handle fame at a young age.

LOL!

I love Justin and Nick! :D I wonder who Britney and Simon are having as there guest mentors..

I knew from the start that L.A. would bring Justin as his guest mentor! Smart idea L.A. ;)

JUSTIN! :)

So excited about Justin coming on :)

My panties are slowly coming off http://instagram.com/p/QajE8aj8Do/

I like Justin. Ngl I jam to his songs every now and then.

I feel the EXACT same way.

What are you replying to?

LOL, I was about to type the same thing.

And now the table has turned and she is the one relevant. And she is giving back by let him be there. what is pretty funny is that they seem to “love” her this year. By the way when she toured with them she was in the jonas group and papa jonas was her manager.Now they have no business going on between each other.She is just being nice to someone who was nice to her in the past.she loves nick, but don`t expect her to give attention to ether joe or kevin lolol
    K

K
    ^ LMAO.

JUSTIN IS OK. DEMI IS FUCKING WHORE (& DRUGGIE) AND NICK IS A DUMB

To the comment about both Nick and Justin being talented :)

Demi should shave her head like Nick.

I am just so happy that Demi and Nick still get along, ’cause Demi OBVIOUSLY doesn’t speak to Joe or Kevin anymore. Nemi forever! :)

JUSTIN IS OK. DEMI IS FUCKING WHORE (& DRUGGIE) AND NICK IS A DUMB

Just stop before you make yourself look like an even bigger idiot.. Seriously.

Oct 5, 2012 @ 06:30 pm

Why wouldn’t she speak to Kevin or Joe? They haven’t done anything to her. Kevin has never said anything bad about her, neither has Joe.

Oct 5, 2012 @ 06:30 pm

(replying to this) – Oct 5, 2012 @ 06:28 pm
    For goodness sake. Why is this battle between Lovatics and Jonas fans always going on? Ugh! -_-

It’s Demi’s fans… they’re so ratchet.

(replying to this) – Oct 5, 2012 @ 06:28 pm

It’s Demi’s fans… they’re so ratchet.

All of Joe’s exes are fine with him. Clearly Demi is the issue in this case.

• Anonymousjen

omg niuck and demi 2 of my favs

• Anonymousjen

omg nick and demi 2 of my favs

Justin’s credentials are the same as Nick’s and his brothers’. Both JB’s are multi-platinum selling, Grammy-nominated artists that have sold out shows across the world. I don’t see why people always try to put Justin over the Jonas Brothers, and vice versa. I can see why both Nick and Justin are on here. Though I’m no Bieber fan, he is internationally known and is basically an over night sensation. He’s been through a lot of fame in the past couple of years.

Nick is here because he’s considered a musical genius by many, many people (fans, friends, critics, music legends, etc.). He’s been in show business basically since he was seven years old. He’s written a majority of the songs that were hits from the Jonas Brothers. He’s been on Broadway and other famous musicals. And he just has this passion for music that is completely rare to find. He’d give excellent advice.

The Jonas/Bieber feud is out dated. Both of these acts have reached the top of the world. To compare them is pointless.

And what’s with the Jonas/Lovato feud? I’m sorry but it always seems like some Lovatics make up the craziest things in their head when it comes to the people that Demi used to associate herself with. I love Demi, but some of her fans are terrible. They always talk about how someone is bullying their idol and cry and preach about how bullying is wrong, but they spew venom and hate towards other people. I just don’t understand them.

———————–

^THIS!

CALM YOUR THINK DEMI IS VERY IMPORTANT

LET’S SEE THE REASON
    Why she became famous? For their addictions and rehabilitation!

ONLY PEOPLE HAVE COMPASSION FOR DEMETRIA FATATO

BELIEBERS

WHY BIEBER MUST ALWAYS CARRY YOUR NANNY OR baby-sitter TO HIS SIDE him everywhere?
    LOL

———————–
    lunatics are retards

———————————————

While I wouldn’t call Nick Jonas a ‘musical genius’ per say, I do agree with you completely.

I swear, if I see one more person call Nick Jonas a musical genius…

I’m not a hater. Nick has talent, there’s no doubt about it. But, someone like Stevie Wonder is a musical genius. Not a newly 20-year old who was associated with the Disney channel for most of their life.

Not saying he’ll never be considered one, but he’s only 20.

A musical genius is someone who is known for their producing, writing, Grammy-winning songs–someone who is legendary.

Let’s face it, Nick is no John Lennon or Freddie Mercury right now.

I can’t believe that people consider ex-Disney pop stars “musical geniuses” now a days..

I swear, if I see one more person call Nick Jonas a musical genius…

Not saying he’ll never be considered one, but he’s only 20.

Let’s face it, Nick is no John Lennon or Freddie Mercury right now.

__________________________________________________
    AMEN TO THIS.

Nick has never even won a Grammy before, so no, do not call him a musical genius.

I don’t get why people are complaining about the Biebz being on here.

I mean..the kid sold out two shows at Madison Square Garden in seconds–that’s unheard of. He albums are platinum selling, he’s has numerous number one singles, Grammy nominations and is basically the most famous teenager in the world..

YAY THE BIEBS!

Pretty pumped for Demi :)

Mehh, don’t really care for Jonas but he’s pretty cool, I guess.

I feel the EXACT same way.

What are you replying to?

you guys are so dumb trying to bash demi/lovatics in an xfactor related post tho lol

must’ve forgotten that demi’s the one on a highly successful television show sitting alongside 3 deeply respected and/or praised musically-related judges

whereas her fans are just chillin every wednesday and thursday watching their fave continue to bathe in her recent success

must respect to nick jonas though, of course. he seems like a great friend to demi and the jobros did help demi A LOT but it seems like y’all just keep going back to that as an excuse. don’t deny the fact that demi’s been doing way better on her own.

lol.

• lokLoalm

comment on this post..

• Mousnego

check fake handbags for promotion code vVjfNWJX http://www.knockoff-handbags.org/

Is this part of her therapy? Does everyone forget that it was when Demi Lovato was opening act for Jonas Brothers that she was being verbally abused by THEIR backup dancers and the Jonas’ didn’t step in to help her at all but called her “crazy” after she admitted the abuse led to cutting and other dangerous self abuse. Nick Jonas out of all of them is self-absorbed by his own fame now.

• MowScava

buy knockoff bags for promotion code krhEPlRL http://www.knockoff-handbags.org/

• JonasCyrusdream

Exactly.

The reason why LA has Justin because LA made Justin famous. So excited for Justin to be on XFactor, don’t really care about Nick tho. Simon should get 1D to mentor because thats his biggest band right now.

————————————

Seriously? Just beacuse someone is “the biggest thing” right now doesn’t mean they are any better than anyone else. Go take your bullshit somewhere else.

justin bieber is there because…..

I wish Demi had chosen to bring Miley on, that would’ve been awesome!

Yay for Nick being there!
    And yes he’s a musical prodigy

Bieber is milking it like a boss to be honest.
    This last (suckey) album of him it’s having really overplayed songs on the radio wich it’s surprising.

When my mom saw the scenes she was like (about the biebs) How’d that little bastard get on here he’s not even good at was he does! LOL

Haha you have a cool mom.

i REALLY wanna know why la reid got mad and WHY IS JUSTIN BIEBER HERE!!

justin on the contestants, swag, swaggy .. that there does

Not sure how Justin got on the show, but ok. Obviously Nick is amazing!! But I really wanna know why LA Reid walked off. Sometimes they edit these shows so dramatically. :P

SO now jonas fans don`t know why we don`t like their faves very much LMFAOOO ok you guys forgot now HAAHAHHAHAHA well whatever

at least GOD didn`t forget… look where they are now and whre she is.Look who is needing who now.Look who is ignoring who HAHAHAHA GOD IS GOOD and karma is a bitch. Thats all.

I wish Demi had chosen to bring Miley on, that would’ve been awesome!
    ———————–
    OMG YEEEEEEEEEEEEES

IM EXCITED FOR SEE NICK JONAS

I’m excited to see Nick!…..not justin

Seriously both Nick and Justin are going to be on the show wether you like it or not…. So everyone can shut the fuck up now.

Pretty pumped about seeing the Biebs on there, his last album was great. Jonas–meh, not so excited about. But Demi looks great!

I heard actually that Justin wasn’t even mentoring a young group of people, more like 20 + year olds, awkward….

First Justin performs on season 1 and now he’s a guest mentor with L.A…this show really can’t get any better haha.

I really don’t know why people are complaining about Justin being on the show. He’s had a pretty successful career so far, if you ask me. Multiple awards, platinum selling albums, tons of fans, Grammy nominations..it’s not like no one knows who he is or anything.

So true!

I’m pretty sure people “complain” about Justin, because his minions (fans), and other delusional people over exaggerate his talent, he just has really good management, and HELLO he has Usher to back him up.

Still..the kid has talent and everyone is acting like he doesn’t. I’m not even a fan of him really, but I think it’s ridiculous that people are still trying to bring him down. The amount of success he’s had at just 18 is crazy. Sure, his fans are a bit obsessive, but regardless, he has talent and everyone should stop trying to act like he doesn’t.

This is why I hate when Oceanup puts Justin and any of the Jonas’ in the same post, someone always has to start shit and say something bad about one of them. Wether you like it or not… BOTH Justin and The Jonas Brothers have talent.

I feel the EXACT same way.

LMFAO

—————

the number of awards do not make a genius

was born with music in their blood and nick has something special!

that the music industry is not like before now can not appreciate good music and pop nominate only plastic dahh

Oct 6, 2012 @ 07:39 am