Joe Jonas STRAIGHT HAIR In New York

A4pFle2CUAAKrbq.jpg-large
jkhjh
joe-jonas-straight-hair-1

Joe Jonas pictured this morning leaving his New York City Apartment.

FAREWELL TO HIS BEAUTIFUL WAVED HAIR! Photos: INF.

• You Were Thinking It

Maybe he was looking to channel his inner-old school Bieber

Frankie is TWELVE you ass

yeah.. he looks like he just got out from the shower.. anyway hello Jack Flawless ;)

• averie8

Oh hello, Mr. Perfect :F

• Kyla

Jonas brother’s weekly schedule until the end of time:

Monday – Fly to New York City for publicity shot.
    Tuesday – Pick a city in Europe. Fly to it for publicity shot.
    Wednesday – Rent out a studio, take picture for publicity shot.
    Thursday – Fly back to New York, play softball for publicity shot.
    Friday – Fly to Vegas for sponsored “party” for publicity shot.
    Saturday – Fly back to LA to take Frankie up hiking in Runyon Canyon to make the jiggles go away; take publicity shot.
    Sunday – Get fitted for new shoes and colorful pantstake picture and post it to instagram.

Props to use for all shots (choose appropriately for environment) 1. limo 2. security guard 3. suitcases and or musical instruments 4. Some commercial product to drink 6. Random people to take picture with.

Required but often forgotten: Salad; no dressing for Frankie. He still can’t get rid of the jiggles.
    -x-
    What 12 year old eats salads?!?! I don’t think any 12 year olds should be dieting actually. Sure he could strive to eat a little healthier but just getting more physical activity is all a twelve year old really needs.

Whose the chick? Oh wait it’s Jack

Deric is a dumb ass mooch drug dealer womanizer

Eating a salad is not dieting.

Leave Frankie alone. He sweet and he’s a KID. How old are you? You’re a fricken bully.

Aren’t those Nick’s pants?

No one is a Freakin bully for being honest! Stupid heads! Its called obesity and it is wrong the whole Jonas family is wrong! They are fat and lazy! The only one who works out is Joseph (now Nick) too! Look what they did to Nick’s Dog!!!!

12 is not a child! Dimmy!!!!

Your schedule “UNTIL THE END OF TIME”:

1.) Wake Up.
    2.) Rub Eyes.
    3.) Walk over to the computer in your pajamas.
    4.) Yell from your downstairs basement bedroom for your mother to make your favorite special breakfast.
    5.) Get on OceanUp and post puerile, heartless and otherwise rude comments about individuals you OBVIOUSLY know nothing about.
    6.) Feel like a fool after realizing this fact, and the fact that you are actually wasting your time and energy on publishing comments on a post with someone you supposedly claim to dislike.
    7.) Feel foolish again.
    8.) Try to justify your ignorance by stating that you “hate those Jonas Brothers!”
    9.) Look back at your original post only to re-read it and find out that you just left out #5 on your props list.
    10.) Repeat step 7.
    11.) The rest of your day includes various activities with your mom and going on other websites to insult the Jonas Brothers, but failing miserably in your efforts. You underestimate the power of the Jonas fan base…..

BIG MISTAKE.

He seems more (obnoxious) than sweet!! Something about him Erks Me!!! I don’t like the way he acts.

• Anonymous (Continued)

How could you be so hurtful and superficial as to make fun of the JB and a sweet boy like Frankie?!!! I think he is precious and I don’t think he is fat at all. And if you do think he is fat, well Frankie can and will lose weight once he completes puberty, but you’ll always have an ugly heart. Guess your mama never taught you that what truly matters about a person isn’t the outside, but the inside and who they are as people!!!

I HATE that person!

• bel0592

HEEEEEEEY sexy hair.

Why is Papa J too blind to see Deric for who he truly is

Jonas brother’s weekly schedule until the end of time:

Monday – Fly to New York City for publicity shot.
    Tuesday – Pick a city in Europe. Fly to it for publicity shot.
    Wednesday – Rent out a studio, take picture for publicity shot.
    Thursday – Fly back to New York, play softball for publicity shot.
    Friday – Fly to Vegas for sponsored “party” for publicity shot.
    Sunday – Get fitted for new shoes and colorful pants take picture and post it to instagram.

WHO THE HELL IS THAT GUY!!?!!?!?!!? I WANT BIG ROB BACK
    ___

Derrick he’s been with the Jonas brothers for a few years.

yes that’s what it looks like to me. He looks good with ANY hairstyle. And cleanshaven and scruffy He looks hotter anyway he looks ps I love you Joe

It doesnt look straight…it just looks wet like he got out the shower and didnt blow dry it..

Demi and Miley never dissed him. Taylor did so get your facts straight. She was wrong 4 him.

Ashley cheated on him and used him 4 fame plus he never loved her ! She was a terrible person

totally agree don’t listen to them

• Ashley Green

i was just thinking… why did joe jonas date ashley greene? i always wonder why really good guys date whores. it’s puzzling

I am not a whore.

but ashley has dated with much more guys. Even Twilight fans know that she has slept with half of Hollywood (actors, singers, producers, even with womens) and she has an STD (got it of adrian grenier, everyone know it)

I am so over Joe at this point. Idk why, every time I see pictures of him lately I just want to roll my eyes.

Joe never loved Ash it was all a pub stunt you pathetic children

Wow Ashley can’t spell her own last name. Natashia was the whore of course so is Joe

yes she did! screw you and and I don’t believe you I quit oceanup you suck

Really? How are you going to threaten anyone on twitter. Yes they are being stupid by what they are saying but what can you do about it? Just ignore them and move on

yes it was a publicity stunt

Joe is not a whore. He never has been and never will be.

• Ashley Green

I heard if you remove one e from your name it will make you less easy (that’s if you have an e in your name);)

Joe is so funny. love him

I liked the first list better. At least it didn’t come from a moron who can’t find her brain.

Omg Joe IS a whore

Omg Joe IS a whore

How?

• Miley_Jonas

He’s so beautiful.

*Required but often forgotten in your case: the use of a brain. ESPECIALLY THE REGION OF THE AMYGDALA (if you don’t know what that region is responsible for, I challenge you to educate yourself and look it up.) Talk dirt about the boys or troll with the Jonas fans all you want–but know that you’ve just crossed the line and you’re only going to get burned.
    —_____________________
    I love you for this :)

Lol, this made me laugh. Ctfd.

_________________

I’m happy I was able to make you laugh, but I’m being serious right now.

I know you are/were being serious, that’s why I laughed.

His hair is OBVIOUSLY just wet. Get it right, OceanUp. Lol

—_____________________
    I love you for this
    ___________________

Thank you! Well you know, as a fan I don’t take injustice lightly!! ;)

Lol, this made me laugh. Ctfd.

_________________

I’m happy I was able to make you laugh, but I’m being serious right now.

I know you are/were being serious, that’s why I laughed.
    ________________

Oh… GOTCHA. :P ;) :) :D

Oct 8, 2012 @ 09:56 am
    Joe never loved Ash it was all a pub stunt you pathetic children

No, it wasnt. They met through Paris and Garbo and started dating in London.

(replying to this) – Oct 8, 2012 @ 09:19 am

She didn’t cheat on him and she’s not a terrible person. They’re still friends, you can shave your back now.

(replying to this) – Oct 8, 2012 @ 09:44 am

Omg, stop reading fan fiction.

I don’t get the whole Ashley is a whore crap some people say. When she got with Joe, she had only had 3 boyfriends. If she’s a whore, I would love to know what you think of Taylor, Miley and Demi, they’ve had way more boyfriends and a younger age.

I don’t understand the Ashley hate when she’s the only ex of Joe’s that never said anything bad about him after they broke up and they still are friends.

Btw I’m not saying or think that Miley, Taylor or Demi are “whores”, just making a point that people are way too quick to judge Ashley.

They were all wrong people to him! Thats the point! No that silly schedule is not warped! You are if you don’t get it!!!!

Joe Ho

• Anon_jb fan

They were at rehearsals,so he probably took a shower afterwards,that’s why it’s wet.Jack is with him in both pictures.Btw,the Giants are awesome! haha

Actually there is a lot more that an individual can do about that than you realize. You underestimate the power of the individual. All it takes is one person to stand up for what they believe in to create a change. I, however, wouldn’t use violence or hatred to accomplish that task. Doing that would only put me on their low level and as a lady I know better than to stoop that low.

So to answer your comment, there is a lot that one person can do to stop hatred and injustice towards others you care about when you see it. I’ve seen it firsthand in my own life. I’ll leave it at that.

So why did you make the threat? Take the shit out of your mouth, and speak slowly…I’m listening…

__________________

comment on this post..

____________________

The only one who has a nasty mouth here is YOU, hence your vulgar language….

That wasn’t a threat. That was only the way that you perceived it. That my friend, was a challenge. I believe the appropriate slang vernacular is, “she got BURNED.” Burned=”a witty or otherwise impressive insult, often delivered in front of a group of people.” Notice that the definition does NOT include violence but wit, of which you CLEARLY have none. That would explain your lack of a decent vocabulary.

Oh, and to the individual who decided to ever so eloquently call me a “moron” up top, I believe that you need to look that definition up again. A moron refers to a stupid person, of which I am not. But I do appreciate your efforts to upset me or impact me in any way. Sorry to disappoint you.

And by the way, you might want to try using an original insult next time instead of just rudely regurgitating what I had said.

Example:

“*Required but often forgotten in your case: the use of a brain. ESPECIALLY THE REGION OF THE AMYGDALA (if you don’t know what that region is responsible for, I challenge you to educate yourself and look it up.)”

“At least it didn’t come from a moron who can’t find her brain.”

Thanks.

yes he looks sexy like that I love straight hair on him

JOE JONAS LOOK STRAIGHT HAIR?? YES!! HE LOOK CUTE *-*

• Robbxm55

Accurately speaking, the earliest wear this kind of boots is Australia shave wool workers, is all some great masters.

Apollo Management, Carlyle Group,sheepskin leather boots, TPG, and Goldman Sachs are some of the highest ranking firms.

To display detailsugg classic short boots horizontally, much like an HBox field, you can use the Side to side List.

articlerich.

The actual edge is very difficult as well as stugg classic short salerong ugg classic short blackand also the nonstick plastic material deals with give to the safe hold whenever reducing.

Think some sort of apple ipad tablet pay for ugg sweater boots or possibly mobile computer ugg sweater boots take care of as well as your photographs,

Outside popped to the site my own discounted ugg boots time.

He seems spoiled!!!

I don’t think she said anything rude she seem to be talking about there schedule in a funny way! Thats all!!!!

comment on this post..

Your schedule “UNTIL THE END OF TIME”:

1.) Wake Up.
    2.) Rub Eyes.
    3.) Walk over to the computer in your pajamas.
    7.) Feel foolish again.
    10.) Repeat step 7.

BIG MISTAKE.

___________

_____________

Wow. Now that’s what I consider a wharped sense of humor….

Lol, this made me laugh. Ctfd.

Lol, this made me laugh. Ctfd.

_________________

I’m happy I was able to make you laugh, but I’m being serious right now.

Where there is a celebrity, there is a fan. The River is
    lovingrich.com. The best place for attractive woman or cllebrities dating with successful man.

It looks wet oceanup……

hottie

WHO THE HELL IS THAT GUY!!?!!?!?!!? I WANT BIG ROB BACK

WHO THE HELL IS THAT GUY!!?!!?!?!!? I WANT BIG ROB BACK
    ___________________

me too :(

his Daphne Eviatar probably works for hermes uk. Trying to confuse the problem of “ILLEGAL” aliens to immigrant. Don’t you get it? “ILLEGAL aliens” are NOT immigrants. They are Mexicans birkin bag. You don’t even have enough money to cover all your own people why you are so worried about the life of the Mexicans hermes birkin handbags?

Joe with wet hair akdkfkdhl so cute