Jonas Brothers HOT MEETING Tonight!

grhrh
joidrg

Credit: davidschwitzer

It’s sad that the boys don’t realize how they alienate other fans because they constantly pander to this one bi polar disloyal freak. A fan who just weeks ago went on a wild rant and twittered really nasty things to them and their father about the $10.00 fee for the live viewing of the concert. (Why should he care?) Most fans who don’t have the money this guy’s father has are happy to pay the $10.00. He is rude to their other fans, caused scenes outside Nick’s play, bullies their fans on twitter and gets as mean and spiteful and cruel. Yet they continue to reward him for this behavior. What a slap in the face to the well behaved fans who respect their space, and have better manners than to stalk and annoy them or push other fans out of the way.

finally nick dressed like NOT grandpa

Nick smiled in every fan photo taken last night. Except this one. Hmm. Maybe he reads what this loser has said about his Mom and Dad on twitter. If someone said what he did about my parents, we’d be having words not photos.

Taylor is also a nasty stalker. She is the one who claims they played songs but they say she is a liar

Taylor is an ugly dog faced liar

Oct 8, 2012 @ 09:53 am

What? They did play the songs, nobody lied.

Taylor, David and others their friends are stalkers. They must stop.

Who the fuck is Taylor?

Taylor, David and others their friends are stalkers. They must stop.

Stop stalking or stop talking shit?

The Jonas Brothers dont mind them so I don’t see the issue. It’s not like they’re dangerous to their safety.

Oct 8, 2012 @ 10:03 am
    Who the fuck is Taylor?

Taylor duh

Who the fuck is Taylor?

Taylor duh

Still don’t know who the fuck that is.

Their new songs are going to blow everyone away.

Their new songs are going to blow everyone away.

If you say so.

They didn’t play THEM songs. Nick was talking to people and played a tiny piece of two songs and Taylor went and said they played songs for them. Totally NOT how it all went down.

STALKER DAVID IS A FUCKING HYPOCRITE & ASSHOLE

Oct 8, 2012 @ 03:27 am

After saying bad things about them, David still has the guys to pose with them.
    ___________

yes, he’s a bastard

The boys played half of two new songs yesterday to them. Apparently they’re better than their previous music.

Can’t wait till Thursday. Like I cannot even explain.

So tell us David, when you met the boys did you grab the opportunity to tell them what you were spewing about them on Twitter a couple of weeks ago? No, I didn’t think so… you two-faced fucking creep. Still, we all know they laugh at you behind your back so …..

Well, so they claim!

• Amanda

Hey David remember when you had already taken pictures with them yet you still shoved me out of the way to get another picture …

David is such an open and unabashed Kevin Jonas hater, tho. Why take pictures with him?

‘Cause he’s a Jbro-hoe (a Jonas Brothers hoe)

• xAskTaylorx

Not fair! He’s met them a More than a few times while they are there in New York! I’ve met no celeb. Sigh. Lol.

I wonder if David told them how much of a bitch he thinks their Mom is? I am sure they would love that.

• back2december

That David guy is soooo annoying

David Schwitzer, you bastard! ;)

comment on this post..

• bamqlet

R4uj1o dnijuevylgps

comment on this post..

• Sipsders

must check spyder jackets on sale , just clicks away EPOgGtbA http://www.cheapspyderjackets.com/

Oct 8, 2012 @ 09:28 am

____________________________

I wouldn’t go so far as to name-call him a “freak” or say that he is “disloyal,” although I find him to be quite spoiled and much more priveliged than other fans out there because of his family’s income and because of this, I think that he can be very snobby at times and also has a tendency to be very condescending in his tweets. I don’t think it’s right of him to even remotely complain about having to buy a ten-dollar ticket when he is financially capable of going to so many concerts and jetsetting to so many foreign places (which – newsflash – doesn’t come cheap.) I find that to be very selfish and greedy, as some fans families (such as my own) can barely afford to put food on the table in this economy, and would love to see the concert online but do not have any room left on their credit cards to even pay the ten dollars because they are trying to stay afloat as a family and pay the standard bills(we have a large family,) as well as paying for their own education (also, not cheap!)I don’t have any sympathy for his whining, as he probably has struggled very little financially growing up.

I don’t think it’s right people bully him for being gay, but I also don’t think that gives him a license to treat other people like trash the way that he does. He of all people should know what it feels like to be judged, and this SHOULD make him more compassionate and less judgemental to the other fans. I don’t understand that! Nobody should ever talk down to or harshly judge other people, as we are all imperfect and that’s the reason there is a God!

• Anonymous (Con’t.)

The boys have also been put in a hard place. They aren’t trying to necessarily “reward” him for his bad behavior. How would it look if the Jonas Brothers rejected a fan who took their time to drive over and meet them? They would be publicly and outrightly over-chastised for it, plus they would never do that to a fan of theirs unless they were really, really pressed for time (and they wouldn’t do it rudely,) because they appreciate their fan’s dedication and loyalty.

It’s easy to be a little jealous of the opportunities that some fans have of meeting them every single weekend like David (as an wmotionally human individual, I myself have been guilty of this offense,) but it happens. Some people are better off than others, but you’re right, he shouldn’t act two-faced to the Jonas Brothers nor rub it iin the other fan’s faces. I can’t stand two-faced people. A fan that praises an artist when they are in their presence but unecessarily curses them in their absence is not a true fan at heart. Being a fan shouldn’t be a selfish relationship where when something doesn’t go your way you throw a big old tantrum because you had to pay ten of your some-odd dollars to be a part of something that was set up for your own benefit. The Jonas Brothers did HAVE to have an online broadcast of thier concert, they wanted to for the people that couldn’t be there. If David doesn’t want to pay for it, he doesn’t have to watch it. Enough said!

David is a pathetic baby. Just like Taylor who goes crying to daddy. Jb is the ONLY way she has friends. We should feel sorry for both of them

• Anonymous (Con’t. #2)

Also, I have never understood why some fans (as you mentioned) push ahead of other fans. That’s just plain rude. I have met many a celebrity in my lifetime, and I never pushed my way to the front in order to meet them! I stood in line like the mature and sane individual that I am, and I waited my turn with my sisters! I also have trouble understanding and relating to the fans that get all hyseterical and scream and cry when they meet someone like that. It sounds crazy, but I think it should be a law that if you can’t approach someone of a higher social stature like that with maturity and with some of your personal dignity still intact, then you shouldn’t be able to meet them at all. They are normal people too, they are just living a different way of life and they have been blessed to be able to do what they love and that they have fans that will help them to acheive their dreams. They aren’t perfect, they are human, they make mistakes, so we shouldn’t treat them as anything other than what they are, and that is PEOPLE. Normal people with normal feelings. That’s just the way I see it. And if this guy is one of those fans that does that, then he has just lost all of my personal respect!

Oct 8, 2012 @ 02:48 pm

______________________________

Don’t judge lest ye be judged. And YES, we should. You can have so much, but still have very little. If you have to “buy” your friends or bribe people to get them to like you, that’s sad. Friendship should be made based upon the person’s character, not their financial or social status. In that sense, I pity them, and I will pray for them. However, don’t let how they act or what they say define you, honey. They don’t deserve to steal your pride or joy. Power comes from the inside, and as a fan, you ARE powerful. They can’t take that away from you! <3

• Rafeeq

Traci has definitely hepeld me. Over the two years I’ve been seeing her, she has seen me in all kinds of moods and with all sorts of things going on in my life, and she has somehow always known the right thing to ask, just the right question. She has never failed to be on my side, that is, on the side of my growing and strengthening. I’m grateful.

You know, aside from stalking, which most of the fans wouldn’t do, the girls in the group have never bad mouthed the JB (or their mother) like the creepy guy has. They share their stories and photos. But they shouldn’t make nasty comments or brag on their good fortune and make others feel bad.

• invoifig

look at knock off purses and check coupon code available VlSrWzNe http://www.knockoff-handbags.org/

Stalker

David and his friends are stalkers

• xAskTaylorx

Their new songs are going to blow everyone away.

And how would youuuu know?!?! ; ) 0____o

Why are people so mad? Nobody is preventing you from meeting them. It’s not anyone’s fault you live in Narnia.

Oct 8, 2012 @ 10:16 am

You mad? Stay mad!

Cause that’s Taylor and she wants everyone to think she has the inside scoop.

You mad? Stay mad!

Hop off the D-train

No one is MAD child ;). Just thinking its pathetic to stretch the truth just to make yourself look special but if lies is the only way you can feel special then go for it

• LakNelve

you love this? knock off purses and get big save QYJIucpP http://www.knockoff-handbags.org/

Oct 8, 2012 @ 10:20 am
    Cause that’s Taylor and she wants everyone to think she has the inside scoop.
    Omg because they played a snippet of two songs she’s acting like she has inside scoop… Please.

Oct 8, 2012 @ 10:22 am
    No one is MAD child . Just thinking its pathetic to stretch the truth just to make yourself look special but if lies is the only way you can feel special then go for it

But nobody lied though. Just like nobody lied about Natashia. Nobody prevented other fans from meeting them as well or listen to the songs. Shut up!

Kissingrich..com is the best and largest dating site for finding an attractive woman or a successful man, such as CEO, successful businessman,even millionaires.

• oceanUP

love joe’s new look!

• Rayann

Nick looks HOT with a hoodie on.

• Natasha

1- Because Kevin is still a Jonas 2- The more pics the better, especially when you get pics with as many celebs as possible. Sites like Oceanup will post it.

I think David’s graced us with his presence, either that or one of his sidekicks …. we all know it’s you trying to justify your stalking you bi-polar poor little rich boy. What is it with you anyways, your parents not pay you enough attention? Give you anything you want just as long as you keep out of their hair?

After saying bad things about them, David still has the guys to pose with them.

Really hoping Nick is letting his grow out, but he is probably going to fool us & shave it right before the concert…. Really hope not, I don’t mind it short, I just don’t like buzz cut short, pretty much I don’t like buzz cuts…now I probably jinxed myself & he will shave it today….If he does, he does.. Anyways, why in all the fan pics, Kevin is individual, but nick & Joe are together? Just wondering, figuring Kev must have left a little earlier, who knows, but thank you stalkers for getting us pics!