Nick & Joe Jonas Playing Music Together

95e3382410fe11e282a722000a1cddf1_7
A4snaP6CMAA989t.jpg-large

More fan meeting pix. Credit: boopsy429.

@taylaxo_ you’re so pathetic and stupid. Leave Joe alone. He is really tired to see you all time.

I don’t know, I find it amusing, people that claim people are stalkers, yet they keep track of everything the supposed stalkers do. Who is the stalker?

Oct 8, 2012 @ 02:54 pm
    If this album will be so great and they are SO awesome why are they playing Radio city rather then Madison square

Because these shows were just a test to see how much they would sell, since they haven’t put out an album as a band since 2008 and they’re basically starting over without a record label. Btw they’ve already sold out Madison Square Garden in the past.

You don’t keep track of Taylor. I had followed her because I thought she was just a nice jb fan but I had to unfollow her because ALL she talked about was them stealing other people’s photos and going on and on about getting to see them here and there. Trust me SHE puts every single thing out there you don’t need to stalk her

True fans have respect for their idols

Excuse me, I meant 2009.

In the PAST they may have

• JoeHoe15

Joe playing keyboard!!! :”>

Oct 8, 2012 @ 03:26 pm
    In the PAST they may have

–__

And? Do you know how many artists never get to do that? Baby steps.

Taylor is a dog girl who THINKS the boys like her always following but they make fun of her

Lol. Yeah ok

==

How do you know they make fun of her though? i don’t even know who this Taylor is,but to say something like that…hmm

Oct 8, 2012 @ 03:34 pm
    Lol. Yeah ok

Okay I don’t know why you care so much about the Jonas Brothers if you don’t like them. But okay then. Lol

That’s not true at all and of course you were stalking her. Everyone that calls that group stalkers ironically stalk their every move.

Why do people think they know how Joe, Nick and Kevin feel about their “stalkers” you guys saying that probably haven’t even met.

Met them*

wow. this is getting mad crazy. horse aka lilly, david, and all other insane stalkers you guys really need to get lives. what are you going to do after the jonas brothers are done? i’ll tell you one thing, you’re certainly not going to have any ‘jonas friends’ left. and i’ll tell you another thing, you’re not going to end starring in the next ‘married to jonas.’ just stop. it’s really pathetic that you don’t have a life other than stalking celebrities. they may not seem like they hate you for stalking them, but they are probably just scared of what you would do if they said something about it. You all seriously have great mental issues. You’re fooling yourself and thinking that you’re fooling other people to believing you are actually “friends” with them. They are not your friends. I know they love their FANS and may see them as friends. But I am sure they do not see STALKERS as friends. Don’t get me wrong, the JB will always have a special place in my heart and I enjoy meeting celebrities. However, there is a fine line and you all have certainlly crossed it. Now go ahead and say something back, maybe if I spelt something wrong or something didn’t make sense. Go ahead and call me out. Because that’s what humans do. Before you retalite, here’s some advice, although it sounds hypocritcal, focus on fixing your own problems, you have pleanty.

Lots of love,
    a REAL jonas fan who has met them multiple times but knows her boundaries.

^ oh and we are not jealous of you. we feel sorry for you. learn the difference

Yeah nick made a comment about her at a ball game but ok keep stalking Taylor. Whatever keeps you buying your Prozac

• Jb fan

OMG i hope Kevin gets to sing in the new album.He has a beautiful voice!! first time,i’ve actually heard him sing… https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RMtnsqeqRIY

so everyone knows kevin and dani are having a baby right ?

so everyone knows kevin and dani are having a baby right ?

unfortunately i have met every single one of them. and if i had people stalking me i would be scared.

The word I see most often misspelled on this site is “spelled.” It isn’t “spelt.”

Oct 8, 2012 @ 12:55 pm

Lots of love,
    a REAL jonas fan who has met them multiple times but knows her boundaries.

__________________________

I love it!

banjooooooooo. country music is welcome. but i thought they will do some kind of electric shit?

She’s one of the fans who stalk the Jonas Brothers.

A banjo? Does that mean some Mumford and Sons sounding music? Yes! We’ll find out in few days.

See! omg along time ago people were arguing with me,that joe doesn’t play any instruments LOL,in those people’s faces booya! i told them he plays alot.They are musical brothers,and they all play instruments :D

• SexyGirls

hello whats up dude?

Heisse Sex Dates camsexlive Heisse Sex Dates

See you

• GratisGirls

hello sup doc?

Heisse Sex Cams Sex Cam live Heisse Live Cams

Awesome

Did someone from the group of people that they are rehearsing with tweet the pic of Nick Joe?

stalker taylor is bff with stalker david

Ewwww. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Who the fuck is Taylor?

Nick and Joe look terrible in these pictures. Lol

Oct 8, 2012 @ 11:55 am
    Ewwww. Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

What?

The stalkers are not fans.

What are you saying ew? Don’t tell me you’re still hating on the “stalkers”

comment on this post..