Jonas Brothers REHEARSAL PICTURES

jiojoij
A4yxUo7CIAAE3tE.jpg-large
nicholassss

Around the web

http://www.lovingrich.com__ is the best dating site for seeking attractive girls and successful persons,especially for millionaires,investors, businessman and CEO. Welcome to here, to start a new relationship. Have fun~

Have you heard that Nick jonas and delta Goodrem are back together? there are some rumors that they just reconnected.

Damn Nick, taking on two ex’s at the same time. Must beat the whole dating cougars thing.

awwwwww Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I’m so excited

What??? Delta??? No way! She’s dating that dude from The Voice.

Imagine if Natashia, Ashley and Sam go. Ashley for sure is going because of Paris.

Still with this irrilevant person N. Stop

Can this please happen. Can all the exes just meet up and attend the concert.

Can this please happen. Can all the exes just meet up and attend the concert.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Guys, really No comment.

Nick’s my favorite can he stand in the middle?

Nick is looking hot !! yay, can’t wait to see him on TXF

Nick is dating VICTORIA JUSTICE

Oct 9, 2012 @ 05:13 pm

============
    No they aren’t back together. after what she did to him, no one wants them together!

Oct 9, 2012 @ 05:32 pm
    Nick’s my favorite can he stand in the middle?

Sorry the middle is reserved for Joe. :/

Nick is not dating Victoria! She said she was dating a a guy from London this morning on Kidd Kaddrick!

============

Speak for yourself! Everyone wants them back together!

Speak for yourself! Everyone wants them back together!

Like who? Cause I sure don’t want them too.

Speak for yourself! Everyone wants them back together!

Like who? Cause I sure don’t want them too.

i’d rather nick and samantha got back together

Nick stans and Joe stans quit fighting.

I highly doubt he’s back with either of them, but I guess we’ll see in two days.

I would be surprised Papa J didn’t try to set them back together for publicity because of the attention Sam’s starting to get/will get.

If Nick and Delta reconnected, I guess he must not mind that the co-host from The Voice just had his hands all over her on a golf course. There are photos of that and of her and the co host kissing, too.

Nick dated Victoria and broke up a couple of weeks ago. Nick should date Demi now, Demi makes the funniest couple names
    Demi+Nick=Dick
    Demi+Niall=Deniall
    so who’s the dick and who’s in deniall?

Nick’s my favorite can he stand in the middle?

Sorry the middle is reserved for Joe. :/

some Joe crazy stans are already complaining on twitter cuz they think Nick would sing most of the songs while Nick stans just want Nick to sing everything and Kevin stans think Kevin always gets ignored

Nick is too hot now, he can’t be a Jonas Brothers, quit, Nick and make a duet with Demi call it Dick, that sells

I think Nick should date Demi, that would be awesome, they are so cute together and they have grown up together, they know each others since they’re 14 and now they’re 20 and they are both beautiful and perfect and smart and talented, best couple ever!

These pics of Delta and Darren playing golf are hilarious compared to the pics of Nick and Delta playing golf. How did anyone believe Delta and Nick were a real couple?

Nick and Delta golfing

.. what does this even have to do with having fun at a golf course? omfg.

__________

Umm, I think you missed our conversation. We were talking about people flaunting relationships and not having morals or practicing self-respect.

Where did Nick golfing come into this??? I am confused.

Nicks not the whore. Joe is

• RunescapePremium

http://runescapebot100.org/ runescape scripts and auto-bots that work!

*i meant from lol stupid spell check….

Thank You so much for your unbelievably good comments! Both of you! I had almost all but given up hope that todays younger generation (female) had lost it to drugs booze and something else!!! You gave a little light at the end of the tunnel!!! Thanks! And God Bless!
    _________________________________

Thank you for those kind words, sweetheart. I really do appreciate it. You don’t know how much it means to me hearing you say that!! I try to be a light in this world because you can’t change the world until you learn how to follow your heart, and that includes having morals. God Bless you too, love.

Nick isnt gay

• obettehum

Welcome to Buy ghd Hair Straighteners at [url=http://www.ghdstraighteners--nz.com/]ghd Hair Straighteners[/url] New Zealand http://www.ghdstraighteners–nz.com Online Outlet With 30%-60% Discount Sale Price!

Jatashia forever!!!!

Kevin is gay. Dani is his money hungry whore

You guys are crazy. Haha. Lets not worry so much about nicks girlfriends. I live Nick so much cause of who he is,what he fights for and his amazing talent. I don’t worry about who he dates. All I think about when he has a girlfriend us “I hope she’s good for him and he’s happy” and that’s it. When they break up I say “okay hope it was for the best” and case closed I never think about it again. Cause that’s not why I love him and support him. I do it for the other reasons I stated above. That being said none of us know who Nick talks to,text messages, or “reconnects” with. Now lets stop acting like we know everything about everyone’s life,I see that on every post for everyone.

NICK IS GAY. THIS ISN’T SURPRISE FOR ME

Kevin is gay. Nick thinks only he is good enough for himself and Joe the Ho is with the stripper still

Shut Up! You dirt bag! Except for the Nick comment your are utterly disgusting!!

I meant (You Are)

None of the JoBro’s are Homosexuals!!!! Now stop!! What are you obsessed!????

Except for Nick J’s asexuality!!!!

Kevin is gay. Nick is asexual. Joe is a dirty whore with stds

This was a news ticker. Funny the date is for tomorrow.
    Death of Joe Jonas.

Joe Jonas, born on August 15, 1989 in Casa Grande, was an American singer, musician, dancer and actor. He died on October 11, 2012, at the age of 23.

Friends and family are mourning the loss of a loved one.

• SalFribiaFles

? ???? ??? ????????! ? ? ????? ???????????!

??? ????? ??????? kelis ???»???? http://bitrag.ru/skachat/kelis-klip-b8.php

Whether I have or I haven’t is none of your business. I like to keep my private and personal life just that: PRIVATE. Sure being touchy feely is fine, but it’s not something that I would flaunt in public. My parents never did that and they’ve been married almost 24 years. Nobody in their office even knew they were dating till my dad proposed to my mom. I thought that was very professional of them.

I honestly don’t see what the relationship between being classy has to do with a lack of boyfriends, because if I had a boyfriend who TRULY cared about me, they wouldn’t ask me to HAVE sex with them. They would be caring about ME: me as a strong, beautiful and amazing WOMAN and NOT looking at me as a piece of MEAT to be toyed with in bed or other wise, or some TROPHY PRIZE ARM-CANDY to be flaunted in front of others that lives in the shadow of her man and is always seen but not heard.

I refuse to be “just another notch in the belt” of a man. I would rather, want to be seen as a woman, who doesn’t need a man to complete her and is completely and in every sense of the word, self sufficient.

Now, if you want your body to become the next drive through at McDonald’s, that’s YOUR choice, but I respect myself more than giving up something as sacred as my body for just any man. Just because you are more than willing to make a public display of yourself to get attention from people doesn’t mean that everyone is.

NEWSFLASH: any man will go for you if he knows that he can “get some action” (I’ll leave the specifics of that phrase up to your interpretation). However, I like to date REAL men. Men that I know will love me and want to date me for who I am, not just because they think that they will “get lucky” or that I am “hot” (I am NOT a temperature, I am a lady.) If a guy truly loves you, he won’t ask you to take your pants off, and the one thing and the ONLY thing that he should want to change about a woman is her last name!!

… what does this even have to do with having fun at a golf course? omfg.

Unfortunitly! The men have to be sluts and the woman virgins to keep it clean! I would want both ends of the bargain! The media really abused the boys for being both males and virgins and I hope to God! They have stayed (relativly) clean! For their sakes as well as ours!!! We need some virgins too!

i bet nick is in love with demi but has never been able to say anything cuz he knows she wont love him back

So pump to see them live in concert.. That picture is pure hard work.

• Hayden

Truly no matter if someone doesn’t know after that its up to other viewers that they will help, so here it takes place.

My page How To Conceive A Baby Boy

Nick looks like high as a kite in that picture.

uh oh Sam Barks is in NYC too

• xAskTaylorx

oceanUP said:

Aw man! Hopefully that same person who sent in the last time will do that, with better quality of course. Now we have to wait till Friday! =( Post it as soon as you get it! Thanks! =]

JOBROS ARE TRENDIG TOPIC :)

Aaaaaand the thing that ruins this whole coming-back experience is the presence of Kevin.

When will they understand that most fans simply don’t even like him? I know Nick and Joe are being charitable but it’s really at the expense of their career. Time to drop the third wheel.

Callate no sabes ni de lo que hablas no sabes como queremos a kein son tres jonas brothers no iniciaron dos niñ@ Bob@ pff hasle el favor al mundo y mejor ni opines por que opiniones como la tuya no valen nada x :@

(replying to this) – Oct 9, 2012 @ 09:45 pm
    Natasha said:
    I agree. Any man who granbs you and you’re personal places in public is a douche and not a man. He is an uncultered child. That is showing no respect. Nick is a gentleman. His exes have had issues with him. Why?? Cos they are dumb like these chicks and have been brainwashed and like to be mounted in public. Miley, Selena, Delta. Delta I thought was maybe more classy but I was wrong. But miley just wanted to be nasty(in a sexual way) with all her bfs after nick. Selena gets grabbed by that brat bieber everywhere and loves it. If any girl is gonna follow these as role models or think that they can go this route and find a nice guy or husband. Think again. He will never respect you. Intimate moments won’t be sacred. He will be prone to cheat. Its juts sex hey. And he won’t fee bad because its not like you’re a good woman anyway. You know what the guys here do. They sleep around, will charm you, MIGHT date you BUT will never marry youu. They want a virgin, a woman they can respect and a woman of class that will have and raise their family. They don’t want to be associated with rubbish. They are embaressed. Haha, now they won’t even male you their gf if you’re not decent. They get embaressed to go out in public with you. So these girls must carry on with that mentality. Men will use them and dispose of the. Ya, bang them at parties then ignore them and treat them like the dumb dirts they are. And that’s a fact. I’ve seen it and boys have told me. Want to know why. Cos I’m marriage material and even friendship material. He doesn’t want to know you or be friends with sluts. They will talk to me and laugh at all the whores and how they dress and what they are willing to. But no, carry on with that attitude like you know it all and be dumb and get used.
    ——————————————————————-

Amazing answer, Hun! Thank you for your response to my post! My feelings to the mark! It’s so nice to hear fremont a woman that believes in and practices the same sef-respect that I do! Thank you for this, and hopefully women like you and I can teach the other women of society to lead by our example!

I only have one thing to say…….YOU GO GIRL! Classy ain’t trashy. ;)

Don’t be harsh to Kevin. he’s a JoBro too..

Oct 9, 2012 @ 05:02 pm
    uh oh Sam Barks is in NYC too

I know! I hope she’s going to the show!!!

Oct 9, 2012 @ 05:06 pm

Lots of people like Kevin ! Shut up!

• Natasha

that doesn’t mean anything, Nick is not like that, he has class

flirty/being touchy feely = not having class?

man i feel bad for your future boyfriend

Delta didn’t do anything to Nicky, Nicky is intouchable, nobody can hurt him!!!

flirty/being touchy feely = not having class?

man i feel bad for your future boyfriend

lol there something called privacy, only non classy people do that for the public

Not they aren’t.

flirty/being touchy feely = not having class?

ewww of course, classy people don’t do that on public, it’s like you do it to show it to the others, so the couple who do it on public/ for a picture is more likely to be PR than the couple who do it in private, Nick likes to keep his private life private, he keeps classy

Not they aren’t.

yes they are!!! it’s like they think Nicky is selfish, stupid people.

Not they aren’t.

yes they are!!! it’s like they think Nicky is selfish, stupid people.

all of Jonas’ relationships weren’t/aren’t real, execpt Niley and Nelena. The rest are/were fake!! including Kenielle!

I can’t believe there’s still delusional people that think any of their relationships were all for publicity.

yes they are!!! it’s like they think Nicky is selfish, stupid people.

Why is he selfish? Joe is the frontman.

Nick’s gay. I love him but he’s closeted. Yes he had real relationships with Miley and Selena but for him, I’m guessing they were of the “trying to be straight so I don’t disappoint dear old Dad” variety. Most gay men have long terms with girls while they’re figuring themselves out. Sam was a hang-out friend who liked him way more than he did her, and Delta was a beard to counter blind gossip items. And it worked because BG quickly shifted focus to Kevin.

it’s called having some fun. when golfing there’s usually not too many people around because their own the hole before and after you doing their own thing.

Why would Nick date Demi? She dated his brother.

you must be great at parties

Okay I can’t all the trolling here….

Oct 9, 2012 @ 06:09 pm
    Nick is too hot now, he can’t be a Jonas Brothers

But he looks a lot like his dad. Joe is the outcast in that family.None of the brothers look alike. Well maybe Frankie and Nick.

Lol I love Jonas posts

________________________________________________

Wow. Everything about this comment is all wrong. If you don’t know the important role that Kevin plays in the Jonas Brothers, then you obviously aren’t a true fan. True fans don’t pick favorites, and they support the boys no matter what.

Uhmmm, have you SEEN Kevin pick up a guitar and PLAY?! He’s incredible!!! One of the best guitarists that I’ve honestly ever seen!! His voice also happens to be great (contrary to his occasional insecurities.)

You really need to grow up and learn how to treat people with respect. The JB have feelings you know…

you must be great at parties

________________

Excuse me, but I see nothing wrong with her answer. Not doing things like that in public demonstrates that she actually has self-respect and doesn’t want to put herself on display, like someone who is desperate for the attention of any male who walks by.

You go girl! Classy is always the best.

And it worked because BG quickly shifted focus to Kevin.

LOL please. There have been gay rumors about Kevin since the minute the Jonas Brothers became known. If anything, Danielle is an example of “”trying to be straight so I don’t disappoint dear old Dad” variety”.

You go girl! Classy is always the best.

Guessing you’ve never had a boyfriend before, right?

I think Nick is into music now. Girls (except for 1 nighters) are off his mind. Business time. They are hoping this is a long tour. No time for chicks.

==========

What do you mean with this? (except for 1 nighters)

• xAskTaylorx

OU, will you be hosting a live broadcast on your website, or a link for us to watch? ^___^

Oct 9, 2012 @ 06:48 pm

You go girl! Classy is always the best.

Guessing you’ve never had a boyfriend before, right?
    _______________

Didn’t know there were so many photos of Delta with Darren on the golf course. Those are so funny. I’ve never seen people practically humping on the golf course before. She said he was just a “close friend”. Can’t get any closer than that! (Sorry, I think it’s nice that Nick behaves like a gentleman in public. All guys should)

you will find out soon who Nick is dating, when it’s public they’d be dating for a year. He know how to keep a RS secret. Ask Miley and Selena.

How did anyone believe Delta and Nick were a real couple?

How can that be he and Delta have only been broken up for 8 months.

Nick is the hottest most perfect human being I’ve seen!!! he is wow… no words

How can that be he and Delta have only been broken up for 8 months.

so?

Nick and Delta golfing

that doesn’t mean anything, Nick is not like that, he has class

so?

So how can it be soon…they still have at least 4 more months to have been dating over a year. I don’t call that soon.

Nick Jonas is one hot man!

No no!! Nick has had a secret girlfriend for 6 months now, but I think they just broke up

that doesn’t mean anything, Nick is not like that, he has class

But it looks like Delta IS like that. Which is why she and Nick broke up, cause she was getting it on with this dude behind Nick’s back. too bad Nick had to find out about it on valentines day of all days.

STOP TALK BAD ABOUT PAPA JONAS!

STOP BELIEVE IN RSTUPIDS RUMORS

Miley and Selena and their fans fighting all this time by Nick and in the end: he loves Demi. lol

• oceanUP
  • oceanUP

xAskTaylorx said:

we’ll keep an eye on it to see if it will be broadcast live :)

• oceanUP

uggh it’s going to air on that vyrt thing which isn’t embeddable so will have to wait for someone to rip it probably :(