Bieber Stolen Laptop Fake Promotion

sutwte

Thx Emily!

UPDATE: Justin Bieber WILL NOT being arrested for lying because he DID NOT file a fake police report. If he did file a fake police report, the misdemeanor could earn someone a year in jail and a fine of up to a grand. According to E!, Bieby did not official complaint with Tacoma law enforcement, he only lied to his millions of fans about all that.

Instead, he just complained about the theft to security guards at the venue where his laptop supposedly disappeared, and then pretended to be outraged on Twitter. Neither of those actions, on their own, is a crime, according to defense attorney Ian Wallach of Feldman & Wallach. ‘We live in a pretty strong First Amendment society. but it’s always a good idea to tell the truth.’

If you are/ were a fan, do you still support him after lying to you?

• anons

was hoping for the little bastard to finally go away! how is he gonna try and grind on nicki, none wants to grind on bones

SHUT THE FUCK UP I WOULD GRIND ON HIM SO HARD

justins fucking arms. i want him to wrap his strong arms around me

I’ll give him/his management props, they know how to choose singles.
    The album is mediocre and only “Believe”, “Fall” and “Be Alright” are worth it but the rest of those plastic filler tracks are always succesful in the charts :).

The Beliebers were smart cause they caught on fast but the media were fooled. Like the concept of the video. He’s young so let him live a little. When he’s 21 you can then complain about him being too ‘immature’. I’m not a fan but when he lost his laptop I didn’t give a darn because his laptop wouldn’t affect my life. So the media getting all hyped up for some ‘Scandle’ was the funny part.

• EarthChild

Anons did you watch Justin on X Factor?

anons said:

justins fucking arms. i want him to wrap his strong arms around me

You will never find real dick if you act too desperate #keepitcoolsistah

• anons

Anons did you watch Justin on X Factor?

nope. i was too lazy

You will never find real dick if you act too desperate #keepitcoolsistah

i dont care about real dick. i want justin’s

I’m crossing fingers One Direction will get rid of him. Cuz i’m mean.

Didn’t he tweet about stuff being stolen? So he’s nothing but a lair and was seeking attention :/ Pathetic.

You will never find real dick if you act too desperate #keepitcoolsistah

i dont care about real dick. i want justin’s

Only justin’s for the rest of your life? Sounds boring :p

Only justin’s for the rest of your life? Sounds boring

my right hand is my beast friend

@anons…serious question. Please answer me for real…do you really like Justin’ music or just his body? What’s atractive about his songs?

anons said:

Only justin’s for the rest of your life? Sounds boring

my right hand is my beast friend

yuck

Think about this: If he was able to do this and fool some people in the beginning, think of how many times we’ve actually been fooled by these celebrities. Just for publicity.

See, Justin just showed how easy it can be for them to lie to us.

best*

Gaga > anybody

he looks fucking hot

when he fucking grinds

best video

Didn’t you all see his tweets? He is mad at media and wanted some revenge. As if the media only make up rumours about him and not every famous person out there.

For the next video, he’s going to say Scooter Braun is dead. Then they’ll be all, “LOL! J/k you guys!” & will have Scooter dancing in a coffin in the video.

Oct 12, 2012 @ 12:09 pm

omfg thats funny sdfsdfdf

He’s full of himself. At least back then in the One Less Lonely Girl he was sweet (still annoying but down to earth sweet)

OH MY GOD FD:JKLDSJF:DSJ:FS

• anons

Why should I listen to you? You’re a virgin who can’t drive.

and how exactly do you know that

Its suddenly dead

• TheStraightShooter

and how exactly do you know that
    ___________________
    Because if you were of age you would have known that is a quote from the movie Clueless.

You genius, you.

lol i loved it ALL. didn’t know he had directing skills, but i was definitely entertained! add that to the list of things my fav does better than ur fav lol

and justin is so freaking BEAUTIFUL.

oh, and justin dancing all on nicki minaj goofy butt like he’s crazy

you goin to jail now……

• anons

I dont watch movies alot. And I am of age duhhhh

• anons

just cause im a Justin fan im a little kid

anons said:
    justins fucking arms. i want him to wrap his strong arms around me
    —————————–
    STRONG ARMS. STRONG. ARMS. STRONG ARMS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that’s a good one ;)

that kid is full of himself and just loves the attencion-

• duckyhoward15

See, Justin just showed how easy it can be for them to lie to us.
    I agree with you eventhough it wasnot a nice thing to do but atleast we learned something form it but tbh there was something fishy about it cos the police didnot get involve so I donot know people believed it

All Bieber cares about is big numbers!
    Geez what’s with him

Hey numb nuts (bieber) have you heard of karma???

Oct 12, 2012 @ 01:07 pm
    SlimShady said:
    Perfect hair- http://filmonic.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/draco-malfoy-deathly-hall
    Perfect Face- http://www.filmschoolrejects.com/images/Tom_Hiddleston_as_Loki_op_800x58
    Perfect body- http://www.pictures13.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Zac-Efron-Photos.jpg
    Perfect personality- http://academic.emporia.edu/aberjame/garden/rock06.jpg

Oh, so that is why you obsess over Miley Cyrus…you love Draco Malfoy’s hair.

• EarthChild

Fine!!! Thanks for asking, seriosuly .
    What about ?!!???
    I’m so glad you’re getting better, gorl.
    You’re a really wonderful person (or at least that’s my impression hah!)
    – LLL’s baby

Ah thank you! I’m still hurting some but I am better! <3

you guys make a big deal just for a little thing. you dont undestand because you arent fans okay. he is always making jokes, he did things like this a lot of times and IT’S FUNNY
    goodbye

• SlimShady

I loved Draco Malfoy long before I liked Miley, and I liked Miley long before I became attracted to Tom Felton. Miley’s hair is ridiculous compared to Tom’s. He is perfection.

goodbye

Or maybe you don’t understand our viewpoint because we aren’t that big of fans. Not everyone is going to like the same thing or have the same opinions.

• Sparks

Oh Justin you’re so funny omg I love you you’re a genius…

Lol no. He’s pathetic for doing this. THE END.

I had an account on OU years ago but I couldn’t remember what it was so I made this one!

…And I was too lazy to make an account when this was super alive lol!!!
    – LLL’s baby

• anons

stop omg. i already fapped. sdjfhsdkfjds im so sexually frustrated today

• EarthChild

…And I was too lazy to make an account when this was super alive lol!!!
    – LLL’s baby

How have you been since I talked to you last?

• TheStraightShooter

If you are skinnier than the girl you are dancing with.. problem.

• anons

If you are skinnier than the girl you are dancing with.. problem.

who cares if hes skinny. thats fucking hot

• anons

How have you been since I talked to you last?

Fine!!! Thanks for asking, seriosuly :).
    What about ?!!???
    I’m so glad you’re getting better, gorl.
    You’re a really wonderful person (or at least that’s my impression hah!)
    – LLL’s baby

• TheStraightShooter

who cares if hes skinny. thats fucking hot
    _________________
    Why should I listen to you? You’re a virgin who can’t drive.

I’m not the biggest justin bieber fan, but i thought this “prank” was funny! And he showed how easy and fast a rumor can spread, it’s kind of smart. and well, he succeded with whatever that was…….. haha

• OMG

i cant beleved, i was literaly criying, how can they do that to me but that is soo funny and lso creative…lol

• Robrps99

[p]You can find modificat[url=http://ghdstraightenersale.webs.com]ghd straighteners sale[/url]ions making use of the marketplace of iron.[/p][p]Lemon is scheduled to be the most popular colors this Tumble and that i for starters ‘m willing to shout out and about a major ??Hallelujah!’

?

A bold, burnt lemon is the best remedy for any dreary day time as well as operate extremely using olive or perhaps more dark skin discoloration.[/p][p]while using Good hair days is definitely an build items and also manage in just a even more gradual advancement prices are the industry place and business, considering that the goods might be readily available for even although currently, Good hair days producer holds upon their virtue as part of your future A decade? It’s got rather a few fresh troubles by way of the marketplace? among ghd precious gift[url=http://ghdstraightenersale.webs.com]ghd hair straightener[/url] set the the main element targets as well as GHD company ambitions ended up being try to possess hired myself personally as being a luxury products in those days not among the the actual industry- perfectly not really inside conditions involving thoughts regarding hair straighteners at any rate.[/p][p]They looked for just a moment left to determine the best treatment that nobody spend awareness to them right away after they slipped out of the Murong Property.[/p][p]Tabletops, kitchen worktops, and also other cooking area products also[url=http://ghdstraightenersale.webs.com]cheap ghd straighteners[/url] use this particular same strengthened cup to prevent this kind of breakages.[/p][p]But hatred.[/p][p]When you are happy about the results, you can switch off the product and wait for it for cooling down before putting it away until next time.[/p]

EarthChild said:
    goodbye

of course people have differents opinions but i think that then you dont have to care because you dont like or know this guy so why do you care if it is okay or no? just let him do whatever he want. for me its funny, for you its not, okay dont read anything about him and thats all
    im not that class of belieber who think that everything that bieber does its okay, i can see the different between something wrong or good but i think this is just a joke, nothing else. anyway im not even a belieber im just a fan but that doesnt matter

Why be mad for? The media lies to us all the time and we forgive them.

I like both

nope. i was too lazy

you didn’t miss much

You are insanely pretty btw

• Anonsrule

Ok that was lame! I understand the media pisses off everyone but really? I’m not a fan but if I was I could’ve watched the video without his lame prank. Couldn’t he have just done his promo the normal way? Way to go ‘swaggy’ lol

#noon

• SlimShady

Hope it doesn’t backfire on him. Depends on how the media will take it.

• EarthChild

I haven’t been on here in forever omg

You are insanely pretty btw

thank you!

You kinda look like Lucy Hale

dumbass white boy

Hope it doesn’t backfire on him. Depends on how the media will take it.

The media are kiss assers when it comes to him.
    They give him too much publicity. They only bash girls, mostly anyway.

• SlimShady

Mte. God Forbid a girl go out in a crop top or without a bra but let a hot guy walk out without a top and they’d media hump his picture.

The way he outsmarted the media LOL and then he posted a bunch of links to it. Oh justin, you are just something else.

• marisa

BUT I CALLED THE TACOMA POLICE LEGIT HAHA SHOOTT

& BTW a lot of the fans knew that it was a prank because nicki accidently revealed that something big is happening at noon when the gexwy was like something big is happening at noon.

• anons

he’s getting fucked by me in my icon

• SlimShady

I love you EarthChild :( – LLL’s baby?

justin fucking asjhfjdshfksdhjfdsfdsfs

i don’t like him but i like the song and the video , so i’ll just dance and sing and smile, and don’t give a f*ck about anything else :)

You kinda look like Lucy Hale

you just made my week omg I love her so much haha thank you!

• EarthChild

I love you EarthChild – LLL’s baby?

YOU STILL COME ON HERE? I sometimes lurk the comments but I don’t think I’ve seen any of yours! Love you too!

I love her too!

SlimShady said:

Justin Bieber’s concert: *touching his dick on stage and wearing saggy pants showin’ his flat ass*
    Media: He’s such a role model and teen idol! He came from Youtube and now he’s a star!
    Miley Cyrus’ concert: *wearing sexy outfits and short shorts*
    Media: Slut! How shameless! The next Britney meltdown is coming! Bad role model! Is that the behavior for a Disney star?!

And that’s just an example -_-

• anons

jsutin sjfksdfdsf i fapped after i saw this video

• SlimShady

Agree. Men love women, but women hate themselves. Ridiculous.

who cares. let him wear stuff that shows his fucking big arms. unfffff fuck me

EarthChild said:

I love you EarthChild – LLL’s baby?

I miss y’all!!! I miss comment as ‘LLL’s baby’ too :’O now i’m just an average anon here :(
    I commented in ur tumblr btw gorrrlll ;)

I love her too!

Someone dies in the halloween episode of PLL kill me now

fuck my ass justin

anons said:

who cares. let him wear stuff that shows his fucking big arms. unfffff fuck me

Cody Simpson’s arms atm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Justin’s.
    And he’s only 15 :S

• EarthChild

I commented in ur tumblr btw gorrrlll

Just now or a few weeks ago? I got one a few weeks ago that I thought was you!

• anons

Cody Simpson’s arms atm >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Justin’s.
    And he’s only 15 :S

no i rather have justin’s body

• TheStraightShooter

I am more shocked by the fact someone said his arms look strong.

I cannot see the future, but I have a strong feeling this whole prank thing is going to backfire.

• SlimShady

It better not be Emily, I heard a rumor.

Ok…I guess i can use my anon name again for a day!
    – LLL’s baby.
    p.s I want to watch Part Of Me 3D SOOOO much!!!

• anons

I am more shocked by the fact someone said his arms look strong.

they are strong and big

• anons

the reply button doesn’t work bro. copy and paste. people are too lazy to click that thing

• SlimShady

Just now or a few weeks ago? I got one a few weeks ago that I thought was you!

A few weeks ago :D!!! I luv u gurrrll really i miss all of our sexy night talks on OU xD!
    – LLL’s baby

• anons

You’d rather fap to this?? http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_EPlqPXq7l-Y/THDWnHy_DvI/AAAAAAAAADs/lfa_RpYGS8

umm he does not look like that

• EarthChild

It better not be Emily, I heard a rumor.

Official list of 13 it could be:
    Jason
    Noel
    Spencer
    Emily
    Jenna
    Toby

Personally I don’t want any of those to die

• SlimShady

I’m too lazy to copy and paste

• Justin

anons said:

fuck my ass justin

• EarthChild

A few weeks ago !!! I luv u gurrrll really i miss all of our sexy night talks on OU xD!
    – LLL’s baby

Aww I miss it too! Maybe I’ll start coming on more often (:

I’ll fuck your ass then.

Lucy Hale is adorable :O.
    – LLL’s baby

Jenna has grown on me…

• TheStraightShooter

they are strong and big
    _______________
    Maybe compared to a baby or a recovering anorexic girl.

• abc

Why do you all care that he lied? It’s not like you guys are the police or know him in any way. It’s just a prank…no need to burn his house down or anything…CALM THE HECK DOWN.

EarthChild said:

– LLL’s baby

Aww I miss it too! Maybe I’ll start coming on more often (:

Loveislouder never came back :'(
    I miss all those cool vintage users D:!!!
    It’s been a year already since i found out OU, crazy right lol? yayayyyy!!!
    – LLL’s baby is hungry

• Ijustneedyounow

oh BOOOOH!!! how fuking lame -.- i was hoping for some action to happen here on OU when the sex tapes were leaked.

• TheStraightShooter

You are giving me life.

• anons

Maybe compared to a baby or a recovering anorexic girl.

mmmmmmk

Jenna has grown on me…

I think the only one I’d be somewhat okay with them killing off is Lucas because his sketchy ass has been off somewhere forever, but his character is confirmed for a return in the Halloween episode so it could be him.

• omg wtf lolz

it sure fooled OU :’)

• SlimShady

How sad. Forget Miley or Selena, Justin is the actual attention whore. Anything to keep his name online, poor boy, he knows the shirtless pictures didn’t help either.

• Justin

I’ll fuck your ass then.

No, neither. That’s my black baby boo Usher’s work!

anons said:

Maybe compared to a baby or a recovering anorexic girl.

LOL IRL
    – LLL’s baby is a slutty prick

• threelittlebirds

i think the prank was stupid. all this shit about your laptop being stolen and for what? for your fans to feel sympathy for you? cause you’re not getting enough attention? i think that’s the stupidest thing to do to help promote a music video. i hope it really gets stolen in the future.

Ovaries burst

Loveislouder never came back :'(
    I miss all those cool vintage users D:!!!
    It’s been a year already since i found out OU, crazy right lol? yayayyyy!!!
    – LLL’s baby is hungry

• anons

No, neither. That’s my black baby boo Usher’s work!

No I’m gonna dominate you

• oceanUP

SlimShady said:

seriously this puts all of their famewhore-ishness to shame

WE CAN GO NOWHERE BUT UPPPPPPPPPPPP

I really don’t understand this kid, I mean, I love the music video, the way it was filmed is genius. But to pull this big of a stunt just for publicity? It’s ridiculous. He got his fans all brawled up for no reason just for “fun”. It definitely wasn’t a prank, it was to get more headlines. The kid doesn’t need the attention, he’s already the biggest popstar in the world. It’s not like his fans wouldn’t watch the video without this stupid stunt. Way to go Justin.

Really though, really…. this bitch

• EarthChild

I don’t understand why he’d do that for publicity. A video with both Justin and Nicki would do just fine without a publicity stunt. Lying about stolen personal belongings probably wasn’t the best way to go about it.

I think it was smart. He just showed how the media is stupid enough to pick up any story. Yeah he may have lied but he’s done it before and he really did prove a point . Btw the video was really good! :)

oceanUP said:

SlimShady said:

seriously this puts all of their famewhore-ishness to shame

PREACH IT BABE!!! Attention Whore Pro :)
    What’s next after his fans notice he’s a shitty music maker? Dancing With The Stars? Reality TV? Charlie Sheen-esque attitude?
    He just loves attention -_-

WE ALL KNOW JUSTIN IS AN ASSHOLE AND SO ARE THE FANS WHO THINKS THIS IS FUNNY.

He really took “pranking ” too far… Having all this drama just for promo his video is lame , #NORESPECT #LAME

tom felton is ugly :/