Jonas Brothers Radio City Meet & Greet

JonasMG2012-10-11_1908
JonasMG2012-10-11_1906

Thx Ariana!

Poor pathetic Taylor and David can’t stalk if their not around :(

Oct 13, 2012 @ 09:31 pm

Joe and Nick are in LA. Kyle tweeted they were headed there today.
    ____________

Kyle and Brandon are in LA. Joe & Nick are still in NYC

Hope they wind up having US tour next year. Their concert was amazing. They got even better with age.

Kyle and Brandon are in LA. Joe & Nick are still in NYC
    We’ll see

Of course the stalkers know their every move. GET A LIFE MORONS

This is the most adorable pic from their M&G. Joe + kids = cutest thing

SO HAPPY! FIRST MEET AND GREET THAT THE A LOT OF GIRLS ARE ON KEV’S SIDE *-*

Hi everyone. Please like my photo. I need to win for a jonas contest so please help me get the most number of likes. Thank you! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151640634202715&set=a.10151640623907715.590966.344833792714&type=1&theater

• NarrySex

joes shirt is disgusting. where are the boys of 1D today :(

Joe and Nick hooked up with these two girls backstage after the show.

JoBros will come to our country. I did not really plan to go but because of wedding bells, I have to see it!!

PROOF or STFU

Nick only hooks up with himself

There were no pictures of them. One was blonde and the other was brunette and were originally in the front row. Apparently the were dancing and really hyped up, and that’s how Joe and Nick noticed them. They had security go and pull them backstage right as they were leaving and they went into their dressing rooms and closed their doors for privacy. They were being very secretive about it, and I just caught it at the last second.

NarrySex said:
    joes shirt is disgusting. where are the boys of 1D today
    ____________

girl! one shirt can change but you idols 1D no can change are gays!

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    im jealous

That TOTALLY didn’t happen

joe passed her a note about security getting them when he held her hand at the end of much better.

look at the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi5KApKNQRw

Yeah ok. You caught that whole thing. You caught onto that. Because you “KNOW” that they saw two girls and took interest in them. Oh and you saw them go into their dressing rooms cause you were “BACKSTAGE” right? Cause you know all of this. OK.

Don’t even try to get this BS going. No one is going to believe you. Pics or it did not fucking happen.

There isn’t a NOTE in his hand. L-O-L. Pathetic much.

Yeah because he had time to write a note. Dumb ass

Yeah because he had time to write a note. Dumb ass

You can believe whatever you want, but I think the video is proof enough. Plus, joe and nick were looking in their direction all night. Sorry I didn’t have time to take a picture, but I just wanted to share what I saw. Maybe they were just friends with them and didn’t hook up, but I was just seeing if anyone had similar stories to this one about them hooking up with fans, because Joe and Nick were really into these girls from what it seemed like.

Your an idiot. The only people that were allowed back there were close friends and family. They take precautions against things like this and if you weren’t 12 you would know that.

wait… I agree with all of you that there should be picture proof and everything, but this could be true. Maybe not the note, but the talking to them part because it’s not like they’re the first band to do that.

OMG lol the girl in the first pic totally looks like young Dani! haha

You little girls just want to think they hook up with fans. They don’t. They can have their pick of models and any woman they wanted just about so why chance screwing a fan that just may come back and claim something stupid like the chick that said Beiber got her pregnant? Nick and joe are way smarter then that. Besides Joe has a gf already and would not cheat on her with some little wannabe groupy

joe has a gf? who???

Joe doesn’t have a “serious” “GF”. He talks to girls has friends that are girls. Whatever. Who cares ? Why would he want one or have one when he’s about to your overseas at least till summer .

• arianamurdoccax

ahh thats me thank you soo much!! at the concert everyone said i look like katie!

Oct 14, 2012 @ 10:01 am
    But the contests etc is their management, it’s not really their fault.
    ____________________

But they head the management. They have complete control. If they really had an issue with it, they could talk to their manager aka their dad about it, but they don’t because they don’t care enough to do so.

The Voice Of Reason said:

They used to be sweet guys and gentlemen who weren’t afraid to be who they were inside and didn’t care what others had to say about their purity rings or what they thought of them. Now, they are conforming to societies views. They are a classic example of a manufactured music group. They now are writing music that is more sexual in nature and feel the need to flaunt their sexuality. It’s sad.

They used to be guys who kept their promises to their fans, and when they said something they meant it. Now it seems like they are just in it for the money and have become materialistic. They seem to think its okay to make false promises if it benefits them, no matter if it hurts the fans whatsoever. And we all look forward to these promises because we care about them and think they are the greatest, but they abuse that power. It’s not right.

When I make a promise, I don’t care how far-fetched it seems: I KEEP IT. I want to, but I can’t take them at their word anymore, because their word is only a spur of the moment thing. When did they become so materialistic and just downright cruel? It’s a vicious cycle, and I can’t take it anymore. And anytime you attempt to confront them about the matter, they get defensive and they don’t want to listen because they know in their hearts that what they are doing isn’t right.
    They want a person to tell them how wonderful they are and praise them even when they aren’t acting right. They want a “yes” woman, and that is a role that I am clearly not able to fill. I’ll always be honest with them as a fan, but this has just gone way too far.

I think Matthew West put it best when he states,
    “It’s the hardest thing to give away
    And the last thing on your mind today
    It always goes to those that don’t deserve

It’s the opposite of how you feel
    When the pain they caused is just to real
    It takes everything you have just to say the word…

Forgiveness.”

I hope God helps me to do the impossible, because it seems like they are too far gone for a decent apology. I’m struggling with this right now, but I am just going to have to learn to forgive in my heart and forget in my mind and let this all go for good.

O_o

One is a total pothead so lets hope this is a dumb rumor

Idk I think their management is just disorganized.

Its sad but true. I have seriously begun to question my fandom, and also my previous support for them. I guess they just aren’t who they used to be..

======================
    I agree with you…

They’re the same guys. They’re still humble. Always stopping by for their fans.

• The Voice Of Reason

Idk I think their management is just disorganized.
    ____________

There is no excuse for empty words as far as I’m concerned.

I can’t believe this is seemingly true. Someone email oceanup to get
    To the bottom or this. How do these girls kno joe? I can’t believe they hookup with girls at concerts

Are people really that mad about a contest? Really?! lol

Oct 14, 2012 @ 10:17 am

======================
    I agree with you…
    ___________________

I appreciate you seeing my side. If you had gone through what I’ve been through and knew the things that I knew, you would feel broken inside and like you’re dying too. :'(

But really? Who cares if they’re virgins or not? If they weren’t, does that really make them bad people or make you less of a fan? Who cares!!

• The Voice Of Reason

They’re the same guys. They’re still humble. Always stopping by for their fans.

_____________________

Not from where I’m standing. There is a difference between stopping by because you have to or because you know someone is going to fawn all over you or because you genuinely care about the other person and appreciate having them in your life and their support.

(replying to this) – Oct 14, 2012 @ 02:36 pm

Oh my god. Kathy texted me back saying “indeed therewere two girls on the list that night that were escorted backstage because they were friends of joes.” hannah cianci and Emma Pappas were at the top of the list for the whole show at radio city idk which is the blonde and which is the brown haired one but holy shit I didn’t even know nick was single and hooked up with girls! Of course nick was with the blonde one and joe was with the brunette

lol bullshit the girl joe was on a “date” with is the same girl he took to mikey’s concert a month or so ago, she’s not a fan. she’s a designer and friends with chase, joe’s friend.

_________________

What I am trying to say is that they aren’t who they used to be since they have gotten into the spotlight. And I’m sorry, if they are willing to compromise who they once were to fit societies mold and sacrifice their morals in the process, yes, it does affect my perspective of them as a fan. I miss when they didn’t care about all of that and what we were seeing was not a fabrication straight out of Hollywood, but who they genuinely were. Real people appreciate honesty and genuineness and they can see through a false persona. Real people want real, but I guess its silly to think that Hollywood hasn’t tainted them too.

there was a winner for the dedicated song even though the Q+A was short they did apologize for not singing it live because they were just too excited and things got crazy during the concert..but they did sing a little bit of love bug for the winner…about the signed guitar winner nobody knows the winner yet, but it doesn’t mean they don’t have one because VyRT did take a long time to announce the flyaway winner anyways..

That video is hilarious. Joe wanted to jump that guys ass

That’s why he looked so uncomfy in those pics with his so called new girl

And all this time I thought it was Kevin who was gay

JOE WANTED TO HIT DAT GAY ASS SOOO HARD!!!

Poor Joe. Why can’t he just come out already

You never see him checking out hot chicks that way

Lol joe jonas checks out a guy :D <3 haha
    <3 love ya joe!

NICK JONAS IS THE GAY

_________________

I am sorry, but I just don’t believe that. I watched it with multiple people, and we all saw nothing of the sort. I pay very close attention to details, as I am a very detail-oriented person, very observant, and very artistic, so if it had happened, I would be aware of it at this very moment. Also, the winners (except for the flyaway,) were not mentioned, announced, or posted anywhere on the Vyrt twitter page, so I stand by my first statement. I have probable cause to believe that this was all a setup to get the fans to watch and buy tickets, and therefore I do not trust them or take them at their word anymore. Enough said!

K guys i can actually find out if the story about these girls is true or not. My  sisters exboyfriends sisterKathy works for the golden ticket and VIP packages from the concert. She has a vip list of all the names. Im going to text her and ask her what those girls names are because I’m pretty sure they were on the VIP/GT list if they had those seats. I want to find out their names and see if those comments about those girls are legit.

• The Voice Of Reason

K guys i can actually find out if the story about these girls is true or not. My sisters exboyfriends sisterKathy works for the golden ticket and VIP packages from the concert. She has a vip list of all the names. Im going to text her and ask her what those girls names are because I’m pretty sure they were on the VIP/GT list if they had those seats. I want to find out their names and see if those comments about those girls are legit.
    _____________________________

Thanks for being the ears and eyes of the situation. When and if you find out, please be sure to pass on the factual information. Inquring minds would like to know the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth…

IM FINDING THEIR TWITTERS I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS IS TRUE I WANNA DIE:(((((((

• Voice Of Reason

I’m sorry, but I am a person who is driven by heart and gut feelings. If something feels wrong, that’s how I determine when something, in fact, is wrong. Something tells me that something very suspect is going on there, and therefore, I am going to go with my gut feelings on this one.

Your a lady? You claim they plucked young girls our of the audience and went to a private room locked away. And you weren’t insinuating they were having sex? So what were you saying? They went and watched Disney channel and had cookies and milk? You started this mess and even gave out those girls name on a public website so anyone can see but your a lady??? No your an complete idiot

____________________________________

I most certainly am a lady! I would never condone the use of any language that you used to vulgarly describe an act that is supposed to be private, beautiful, and performed after marriage. Get your facts straight!

1.) I’m not the one that gave out the names of the so-called girls. That was an Anonymous fan above, as I go under the appropriately-named “Voice Of Reason.” I simply said that I believed that they probably DID take those girls back there to, as I said once before, hang out and speak with them to get to know them better because they were romantically interested in them. What does that have to do with sex at all? I said nothing concerning the matter!
    2.) In none of my writings did I ever use the word “hook up.” I simply said I believe that there is a possibility that they spent TIME with those girls after the show (that doesn’t include sexual activity.)
    3.) Those girls were no younger than they were in age or than I am in age, so therefore to refer to them as “young” would be an exaggeration. They aren’t disturbed men soliciting for young female children: just normal men engaging (as in speaking) with other girls of their same age or close to it.
    4.) Whom ever said that the door was locked for privacy? The girl simply stated that they shut the door behind them. That doesn’t mean something BAD or sexual went on behind the doors, but that they thought enough of these girls to invite them into their private area to spend some alone time together with them, which says a lot to me.
    5.) Don’t be so sarcastic, people of that age do not typically watch the Disney Channel, and they would never invite someone back into their dressing room area for such a juvenile reason…maybe because they liked these girls and wanted to talk to them and get to know them better, but not simply for “cookies and milk,” as you bluntly put it.

• Voice Of Reason (Con’t.)

6.) I am not, and will never be, AN IDIOT. An “idiot” is defined as a person with an IQ of under 25 or with a mental capacity under 3 years, of which I am not and do not have. I have an above average intelligence, and I am currently pursuing a college degree, therefore, no, I am not an idiot. I know what I am talking about-just like I know about grammar usage and where commas are needed in written language, or the fact that “your” denotes posession and “you’re” is the contractive form of “you are,” which I believe that YOU meant to use instead of the commonly misused “YOUR.”

Next time, make sure recognize with whom you are talking to before making false accusations and designing false conclusions! :O

Now you may see that I am truly a lady, as I used no vulgar language to get my point across to you and to counteract your false statements.

Your just insane but ok. If it wasn’t You who gave out the names then stfu cause that wasn’t for you

• Voice Of Reason

…and I didn’t even have to “name-call” you in order to share my thoughts on the matter.

Yawn

• Voice Of Reason

That made no sense sweetheart, but you certainly deserve the award for the evening for making me laugh out loud.

God bless your little heart! :)

• Voice Of Reason

I’m with you, all of this typing can make a girl tired. :D

• Voice Of Reason

Telling a lady to “shut the bleep” up, doesn’t seem like an appropriate thing to do, either.

• Voice Of Reason

That girl claiming she has connections is probably the fan themselves claiming Joe and Nick hooked up with them. Trust me, fans make up stuff abotu the guys since 2008, only to be proved wrong when joe or nick got spotted with their real girlfriends.

__________________________

I still don’t believe in my heart that this girl is being dishonest. I believe that she is sharing the truth that we all don’t want to hear. You’re in denial. They hide girls in corners all the time, to use figurative language. I am positive of the fact that they probably know and talk to girls that the fans don’t even know about, and they certainly have dated a few that flew under the radar… at least for a couple of months before they crawled out of the woodwork and the media exposed the truth.

• Voice Of Reason

I hope that you do not truly think of me as insane, as I do not think the same of you despite your lashing out at me in thinking that I was someone else. How can I judge the mental state of another if I do not know whom you are, or what it is that you stand for?

really she posted a comment and like 10 minutes later her supposed friend texted her telling her the names of two girls, lol that doesn’t even make sense. only a really naive person would believe that. I go with the supposed names of those girls are the same people who commented here.

And you just keep on… Hmmmm

• Voice Of Reason

exactly what old friends have they left?
    ________________________________________

Unfortunately, you’ll never know.

Oct 14, 2012 @ 05:12 pm
    Voice Of Reason said:

I know how it feels to dedicate your life to someone that you would do almost anything (besides compromise your morals) for, and to give them all that you can because you care about them, and not have those same actions and sentiments returned. It’s much like being a devoted fan in this case…you give so much to support someone else, and they betray you and just when you think you know them well enough, you wake up one day and you finally realize that you never even did and that you deserve better.

Even if they aren’t fans, what have they ever done for them personally that would make them want to do that? (Besides talk to them and possibly hang around the same places together. I know so many fans who have given SO much to them (time, money, love: and in all forms,) and they give all of their time and attention to those that have done little to support them as people or their careers. It makes no sense to me at all.

I give time to those people that make time for me and support me, loving me in all that I do, not those that seem interesting and that I have just met or hung out with a few times.(But then again, I don’t trust easily. Trust is earned, not automatically given.) It’s not right, but it’s just how they are and who they’ve become. Clearly they have changed, or maybe I just never knew them to begin with, but instead fell for the image that they sold (which was different than the one they ended up latching on to in the end).

?

• Voice Of Reason

Hmmmm…are we thinking now? ;)

Think, think, think…

Yeah your a sane one. Night night

I’ll take your noted sarcasm as a compliment. Thank you! I find you to be quite sane yourself, madame or sir.

On an honestly sane note, I do hope that you have a good rest of your evening – truthfully I do. :*

Didn’t they go out to dinner with the family afterwards?

____________________________________

It does make sense if she truly was a ticket person and saw the names of the people on the VIP listing, now doesn’t it? She would be able to access that sensitive information. Besides, I feel like if it was those girls wanting their own recognition, they would be spreading their own rumors about it everywhere and referring to themselves in the first person by their own names just to get them out there, not third person: (“oh my gosh I was at(name location) with (name of boy) at (time of day, weekday, or time)! You can see me here in this (picture or video)! … “), not going through this whole “I’m a fake fan reporting on witnessing myself (but nobody knows) with said celeb here.” They’d have to be really intelligent to do that, and most of them aren’t smart enough to even consider that option. Most just spread it themselves, because they are/were involved for all the wrong reasons.

• Voice Of Reason

Didn’t they go out to dinner with the family afterwards?
    ____________________________________

I am not aware of whether they did or did not. I am assuming that, seeing as they were together in the same area for the concert, that they probably did. Why do you ask?

Fine, don’t believe me but there was a winner for the song andher name is Eleanor (not sure how her name’s spelled) and Kevin said he was sorry they didn’t sing it live but during the short Q+A they sang Love Bug acapella right in the beginning of it. I guess you didn’t pay close attention after all and of course they also did all those contests to get more people to buy it, and although I did think the winners were bogus in the beginning, they were in fact real. Except for the winner of the guitar which no one knows who it is yet.
    _________________________

I still don’t believe you, and I was listening the whole entire time…

They would be stupid to hook up with random fans. No way of knowing true age or what sort of thing they may leak out. Plus their whole family was back there. I highly doubt they were screwing chicks with mom dad and little bro around

____________________________________

Excuse me, but you are in the presence of a lady! :O I would never use that word to indicate sexual acts, and no, I am not under the impression that they did THAT with them persay, but I could see them taking them back there to hang out and to speak with. I have my beliefs about that, but even my beliefs have limits! That I know did not take place!

• oceanUP

joe’s hair is CURLIER than kevin’s now wtf

• The Voice Of Reason

what do you think happened then?
    ___________________________

I have my suspicions…..and my suspicions NEVER lie.

As I noted before, they have a lot of “friends….” (Sorry, forgot to put my name up.)

I think the OTHER real question here is: What do YOU think happened?

awww

and her name is neither of those two.

• The Voice Of Reason

Yeah they’re different girls because joe’s single and he’s known to be a player. I looked into that designer he went to the movies with and I know it’s not her.

Does anyone know when the Jonas Brothers are leaving for Asia? Their first show is on the 19th, but I’m assuming they’re leaving a few days earlier… Does anyone know??

None of us know the truth, we can only believe what we want to believe based upon what’s been placed in front of us, and I am exercising that right.

what do you think happened then?

Yay! Nick’s hair is growing back!

Nick: “They never left” says Nick after the Radio city show as he cries. Welcome back boys.

Yeah I doubt Joe or Nick would hookup with a fan on a concert. Please….. that’s just stories fans makeup to make people believe they have a chance with them. lol

I doubt this hookup story of a fan as the boys were alone at the after party and Joe was with that Blanda whatever designer.

The Voice Of Reason said:

_________________

———————————————————

• meeboalk

click to view ugg coupon code and get big save nYyFkCUQ http://www.ugg-coupon-code.com/

• The Voice Of Reason

AND, as much as I hate to bring them into the situation, how do you think this portrays those girls that they were with? They will be eaten up and spit out by the rumor mills, and what message are the sending to THEM by hiding them from the world like that? That denotes embarrassment to be connected to those girls, which I take to be cowardly. WHY EVER WOULD THEY BE EMBARASSED to be seen with those girls?

I wouldn’t want to be an embarrassment if I was seeing someone like that, but I wouldn’t want to be a trophy girlfriend either. I would want to feel respected and loved, like I was valued and not something to hide in the nearest corner because we might be seen together and the world might talk. Big deal.

That is the NEXT question that needs to be thought about. They’re good at hiding these things, but not for very long. And they’re horrible at facing others when they are questioned or confronted about it.

• The Voice Of Reason

You can be sarcastic and “troll with me” all you want, but I am calling everything just as I see it from where I am standing. These are my thoughts put into words.

And surely I am not the only one who is wondering about such things.

• BubComma

I’m sure the best for you fake luggage and get big save MIYfyXPG http://www.knockoff-handbags.org/

I totally agree with you!

I wish oceanup would post about this

• The Voice Of Reason

Thank you, sweetie. I am glad that someone shares my same sentiments. :)

• The Voice Of Reason

I only speak about such things because it’s wrong. The way they have been acting, the things they have been doing, and the way they have been mistreating others is all heartess.I only speak about what I see because I care about the boys and thier well being, However, I am able to see that clearly they have changed, and that they have lost sight of a great deal of who there were when it comes to the way that they portray themselves, the way in which they conduct themselves while living in the public eye (which isn’t easy,), and certainly in the way that they treat other people that support them the most, for God’s sake! (Predominantly a) whomever they might be dating at the time and b) (and most especially) the fans as a whole demographic.) And this is coming from someone who, a time ago, was one of their biggest fans and greatest fan supporters.

Where I come from, cold dead honesty is at the forefront of anything/anyone in which one loves or cares about. I guess you could call it tough love, but it serves a purpose. And watching them making bad decisions in their way to treat others is hard to watch, especially when you’re a part of the demographic, but what can I do? I can only inform and share my views and my own thoughts with others. They are ultimately the ones responsible for their own selves, and the decide how it is that they want to live thier lives. It’s just truly a shame how much they’ve changed. They aren’t who I thought them to be at all. These are my thoughts and opinions, and I have and claim said right to believe what I want to believe and to share those with others like myself.

• Sipsders
  • The Voice Of Reason

PS – I also care about the fan’s well-being, and their well-bring first, else I would not be commenting on this article in the first place.

• RipliewS

buy best ugg coupon for less xuIMjLDl http://www.ugg-coupon-code.com/

Oct 13, 2012 @ 07:43 pm

my guess is about 3 days before the show. those nyc stalkers are going to be so depressed. they’ll have nothing to brag about

where are those pictures with the blonde and brunnete yuo guys are talking about?

JOE’HAIR IS FLAWLESS

Joe and Nick are in LA. Kyle tweeted they were headed there today.

• arianamurdoccax

ohmygod, i know all the people that were backstage, there were 2 of Katies friends, a blonde & a brunette, then 2 people that worked for the VIP (golden ticket) a blonde & a brunette so stop making rumors unless you have proof

they’re just fans making up stuff, the only brunette joe was spotted with was blanda, she’s not a fan. she’s a designer and friends with joe’s friends.

• Voice Of Reason

Sorry, but I have to go with mamacita up there. She would know what she is talking about if her friends have connections like that! I would believe a fan who knew someone who was there at the time and WORKS for the ticket company vs. someone’s gut feelings who was possibly not there personally or didn’t have those kinds of connections anyday.

I am with you on this one, that is just a total “no-words” moment. (And not in a good way.) I don’t know what to tell you or what to say, but please don’t hurt yourself, and I don’t want you to die! I know what you’re feeling. You feel like as a loyal, devoted fan you’ve been betrayed, as this is how I have felt for a while now when it comes to them.

Also, fangirl or no fangirl, that’s just downright shady. I don’t like it. It’s one thing to want privacy, and another to hide things from those who care most- the fans. Girls are people, not collector’s items, and you can’t just trade them out every five minutes(like they seem to be doing), whether they’re friends or more = no respect for women. I can’t fully respect any boy that can’t respect me and what I stand for and deserve, and any boy that can’t do that is simply that – just a boy.

If they are dating these women, then I hope genuinely hope they’re happy, but it’s truly a shame how quickly they jump around in relationships. You should leave if you’re not happy or not being treated right in a relationship, but you should also be committed if you do truly care about and love the other person. I don’t think they get into relationships looking for a love that lasts. They look for passion (something to satisfy the here-and-now, something to write about), and there is a difference between lustful passion alone and passion within the realm of love. My Dad says to be weary of any man that has trouble with committing because that means there is something else he is warring with inside of him.

If they are friends, then they sure trade around their friends a lot! It seems like they give so much to the ‘new’ friends (who I’m not sure are even REAL friends or JUST friends,) and those people manipulate them. They ignore their classier, older friends to be with their ‘cool,’ new friends. (Whom I don’t consider to be remotely so.) They need to learn what it means to be a GOOD friend (it’s good that they have reached out to SOME old friends (like Nick has done with Demi), although not many that I have seen,) and to live by the old saying: “make new friends, but KEEP THE OLD, one is silver and the other gold.” (Notice how the OLDER friends are gold, and the newer ones are silver. Gold goes to first-placers for a reason.)

exactly what old friends have they left?

I mean… if I was a famous musician like they are, I’d definitely take advantage of the situation and bring those girls backstage. So I would guess the rumor is true about the blonde and the brunette.

Voice of reason = troll

• The Voice Of Reason

If YOU would consider doing it, don’t you think they would, too? Think about it for a second here.

I am intelligent: I don’t believe every little rumor that gets dropped out there, but I find nothing in this situation to dispute the claims made by the other fans. The suspicion was there, and following that suspicion, so was the evidentiary support. They can’t justify the fact that they didn’t do it, therefore there must be another side to the story. This would lead me to believe that my suspicions must, in fact, be correct. In my book, they did take them back there to spend time with them and thought that they could somehow get away with it without the fans noticing, and OH, believe me, they noticed honey!

Guilty as charged, cased closed, gavel-pound.

To try to determine what took place back there would not be fair to them, as nobody would know unless they were in the same room with them, but it is safe and fair to say that the first part did happen.

I don’t care if they are famous, that’s not an excuse to “take advantage of the situation.” It’s one thing to want privacy, but another thing to play something off like it didn’t happen. At least be upfront and honest with the fans, you know? I can understand how they might want some privacy, but they have to understand that that is just a consequence that comes with fame and success. You can’t have it both ways.

Plus, what message are they sending to the fans? That they don’t trust them? That’s just rude! Some fans are blatantly immature about the whole who’s-dating-who thing, but why should you brand them all because of the actions of a few? There is a gap in trust there, and that makes me think less of them, to be honest.

I can’t remember… when did you become joe’s relationship/life counselor?

This in the photo is one of his female friends. Joe is single. He is Not dating anyone. Stop spread stupid rumors.

• joejonassmile

hahahaha this hooking up story reminds me of One direction fans LOL
    and that blond girl and the other which went back stage are totally chasen and Joseph(chasens friend)friends because I saw a pic that those two girls were with Joseph(chasen s friend whi has the same name as Joe)
    So yeah they werent fans they were friends of their friends

mmmmmm

hehehehehehe

so these girls are legit. found them on joes old twitter back in 2006. they were joes old friends that prob now live in nyc and went to see them. no one knows if they ever dated (the brunette and joe) but they probably just said hi and caught up after the concert then left quickly. either way they’re his old friends.

bitches aint shit and they aint say nothin

O.O

-.-

O.O

-.-

o.o

• anons

hit me up on tumblr jayrauhl.tumblr.com

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh

i love his crazy faces

• anons

I’m going to fucking kill you. :’)

jus10bieber

bye

Your weird!!! Get OFFFFF!!!!

• joejonassmile

I keep hearing messy s voice in my head when she was keep shouting Jonas JONAS JONAS…on the Jonas show hehehehe…

Creepy!!!

OU, and the funny pics???

• Dollie

I know this site offers quality depending posts and extra data, is there any other web page which provides these data in quality?

Have a look at my site … sell used cell phones for cash

hey guys, who da fuck is blanda eggenschwiler???

hey guys, who da fuck is blanda eggenschwiler???

hey guys, who da fuck is blanda eggenschwiler???

• dumfoero

Yup…..”friends.”

They have a lot of “friends.”

Remember? Dani was “just a friend” too. SMH.

• arianamurdoccax

ok hi i’m the girl in the picture (with the brown shirt) we met them after the show, they were rushed to freshen up so idt they hooked up with anyone after the show, then within like 20 minutes they got changed and left bc i saw them and all the deleasa’s brandon, kylie, everyone leave so idt thats true BUT yesterday joe was seen at the movies with some girl

• Endadiut

check this link, fake handbags for more UlTEfDgO http://www.knockoff-handbags.org/

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised at this point. They seem to go out with a new girl hanging on their arms every day.

I’ve never seen boys that have gone out with more girls on a daily basis than them. Guess each new one is just another “notch in the belt,” right? Must be nice to never have to commit.

I would say that Kevin needs to talk some sense into the younger two, but he is the one who got the bright idea to dig a hole in his backyard for a tree, busted up his water line and everything all because he didn’t want to have to pay for its installation when he knows that he has enough money for doing so. Come on now. Get an expert.

They really have some things to sort out in their lives. For one, they need to stop and realize that they can’t continue lying to the fans. They said they would do things like sell a signed guitar and dedicate a song to those that signed up for their performance, as well as a Q + A session. Sure they did the Q+A, but it was only for a few minutes with questions that had already been pre-chosen. It makes me wonder why they even had the chat installed on that VyRt site to begin with… As far as the other “contests,” they were completely non-existent to my knowledge, besides the flyaway. Its sad that Nick knew exactly how to get everyone talking about their return and their music by writing a song about Miley. They bribed the fans and lied to them all so they could gain more money and sell more tickets. That is NOT what that industry should be about!

A lot of fans may not notice this because they are blinded by the fact that they are attractive, or whatever else they are saying, but it is so true. Just because people like me see these things and don’t always say anything doesn’t mean that it doesn’t hurt my feelings. I just feel like I don’t even know who they are anymore. It may not be affecting their subconscious right now, but it will one day and they will feel bad for manipulating their fandom as they have done. That was a mean and dirty trick on their parts.

meet and Greed happens before the show?

But the contests etc is their management, it’s not really their fault.

I think Matthew West put it best when he states,
    “It’s the hardest thing to give away
    And the last thing on your mind today
    It always goes to those that don’t deserve

It’s the opposite of how you feel
    When the pain they caused is just to real
    It takes everything you have just to say the word…

Forgiveness.”