‘Justin Bieber’s Fame Won’t Last’

justinbieberfame

Sharon Osbourne told National Radio conference in Sydney that Justin Bieber’s fame won’t last: ‘For me, Justin is.. I’ve met him, I’ve worked with him, I did a TV commercial with him. He’s a really great little guy. But that’s his problem.

He’s a little guy. His fans are growing up, they’re eighteen, nineteen year olds now. And that means the little girls of titties and lips (sic), you know they’re young women. And he still looks like that little boy!

He needs some hair, or something. I just don’t think, from my gut, maybe my guts wrong ‘cos it’s not a hundred per cent, but I don’t think he’s going to stand the test of time. But you know what, I don’t feel sorry for him, because he’s made oodles and he’s a fabulously nice person and he’ll go on to do something else.’

Do YOU agree?

im not saying this for any reason. he’s talented. a good looking guy. but i 100% agree with sharon

she didnt meant it in a mean way

speaking of famous people who is the most famous star ever? Marilyn Monroe?

• BrokenArrow

ok?

i wanna do justin

Saying “And he still looks like that little boy” is really mean !!!!!!!!!

• EarthChild

I think his staying power simply depends on how he plays his cards.

he’ll probably get bulkier, hairier when he’s older, he’s only 18 or 19 idk, most guys his age are skinniesh.

DANG SELENA’S TUMMY WAS RIPPED BACK THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is true, he has mange to stay in the spotlight this long because his manager and the people he work with are very smart and know what to do. And they also have connections.

speaking of famous people who is the most famous star ever? Marilyn Monroe?

Jesus.

• kristin6410

The guys by me that 18/19 dnt look like justin mayb a couple but not alot.. i like justins music..

• kristin6410

Btw off topic but why do girls get the lower stomach fat and how do u get rid of it

Jesus.

yeah but like hollywood people, not historical figures like Jesus, Julius Ceasar, Cleopatra etc

He’s probably going to go into acting, when he starts fading more.

Bill Clinton’s penis

Bill Clinton’s penis

lol

He’s probably going to go into acting, when he starts fading more.

He’s not a good actor.

BUT HE CAN’T ACT!!!!!!!

BUT HE CAN’T ACT!!!!!!!

Justin is fucking sexy

She’s 100% right. He keeps acting like he’s going to be the next Michael Jackson, but it’s not going to happen. It’s like saying Miley Cyrus is going to be the next Celine Dion or Whitney Houston, like no.

Bieber you’re just a little white boy acting like a nigga with 12-16 girls going hormonal for you.

Buns out, wiener, but I gotta keep an eye out for Selener.

Same for me!

She would know, she’s irrelevant herself

Oct 13, 2012 @ 03:23 pm
    EarthChild said:
    I think his staying power simply depends on how he plays his cards
    ——————————–
    THIS.
    honestly he is talented with instuments but his vocal will not last his career
    he will sound how he sounds now forever and hes not bad just ok.he has to compete with voices like bruno mars now that he is 18.

he should just go to acting like mark walhberg did because he was a singer once i think,now hes nominated for oscars

Christina Aguerlia is Still here and won 5 grammys and sold 100 million records ,is on the voice and is considered the greatest sing voice of today (living,so no whitney comparison)

britney spears sold over 100 million records is on xfacter and an icon

Justin timberlake was successful in music butt now acts
    jessica simpson has a billion dollar empire

mandy moore who was a teen singer first has a succesfull acting caree and was the voice of rapunzel in Tangled which made 590 million dollars plus 200 million from video sales

hilary duff acts AND sold 13 million records , has new music coming and married a guy worth 500 million dollars

jonas brothers were nominated for a grammy and have music coming

jesse mccartny wrote bleeding love by leaona lewis was nominated for emmys and grammy’s and acts now and was in a movie this year

the only unsucesful one is aaron carter and hanson i think ,the rest stayed relavent

But they all had a few years where you didn’t really hear much of them. It’s normal. The Jonas Brothers were pretty out of the picture for the past few years. Most of the people you listed have had one or more comebacks.

What the heck is Sharon talking about? She always talks crap about people! Maybe she should concentrate on her own family! Her kids used to be addicted to drugs, then you have her husband, who no one can fuckin understand cause he used soo much drugs that his brain is fucking fried!! She needs to shut her mouth!

I find it funny when she says Justin looks too young, and she has so much plastic surgery on her face to make herself look younger, but instead it made her face look like plastic! What a douchebag!

1D WON 3 VMA’S IN ONE NIGHT MORE THEN JUSTIN WON IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER -_-

Oct 13, 2012 @ 04:20 pm
    Keepitreal said:
    She would know, she’s irrelevant herself
    ——————————————-
    MTE.

• WalterChambers8502

Simply amazing article! Unfortunately, I found this article too late – I already found the answer on another service. Just look at the service http://goo.gl/wYg76q. Its pretty easy to use. I think you can get a free trial if you ask for it.

Justin won’t be married until he’s in his 30’s

Watch him on the x factor “mentoring” people with scooter. It’s weird. But Miley is good but what about Demi? She’s disney and she’s talented.

Demi has the voice. But Miley has the voice and the charisma

And so what if he’s skinny, skinny is attractive to some people you know. It’s no different than when some people find fat people attractive. You can’t speak for everyone.
    _

he’s not even skinny. he is lean and toned and thats not the same as being skin and bones

i want jsutin to marry me

• anons

justins abs are so defined

Justin won’t be married until he’s in his 30’s
    _

that’s what you think. he said by 28 he wants a family. wife and kids. that’s what he said

Bullshit -_____-

LMAO! I wanted make somebody mad just because

He also said he was single for the longest…. But he wasn’t.

anons said:
    i want jsutin to marry me
    _

and i want to travel back in time to 1988 and see the bad tour live but it’s not gon happen now is it?

what i’m trying to say is: he’s mine. but if ur willing to wait, i hear he has a brother!

LMAO! I wanted make somebody mad just because

fuck u

hes mine though

____

Well if that’s the case and he really wants all that by 28, he’s planning on marrying Selener then. I don’t see them breaking up no time soon.

He also said he was single for the longest…. But he wasn’t.
    _

but he’s telling the truth about what he wants out of his life. lying about dating benifits his career. lying about wanting to be a young dad does not.

and he’s still single now so lol

LMAO! I wanted make somebody mad just because

Grrrrrrrrr!

_

wrong again young grasshopper. his reaction to marrying selena was “what does dating selena have to do with marriage???”

and how do u break up with someone you arent with oop

Okay, you have to be fairly in denial to say that. Have you met any of the population between 18 and 19? lmfao.

LMAO! I wanted make somebody mad just because
    _

reminding me of their lack of chemistry is making me happy not sad sis haha

anons said:

hes mine though
    _

nah. i have the lord on my side. I GOT THIS.

and how do u break up with someone you arent with oop

__

He said he was just kissing a girl in the back of a car, that turned out to be his gf at some point. He says he’s in a relationship but he isn’t. So you mean Justin lies?

nah. i have the lord on my side. I GOT THIS.

OMG, are you that twitter user that had a dream where God says Justin is yours? D:

• anons

im gonna fuck justins ass

Man … hated that part of the video! Oh my gosh … really Justin

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

• SubwayToVenus

1D WON 3 VMA’S IN ONE NIGHT MORE THEN JUSTIN WON IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER -_-

Lol

• anons

HOLD THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

ANONS, IM BACK

hi!!!!

Oct 13, 2012 @ 04:50 pm
    anons said:
    here!

hi!!!!
    —————-
    hey :) did justin get 10 million view like he wanted to beat 1d for the record views in one day?

• anons

hey Smile did justin get 10 million view like he wanted to beat 1d for the record views in one day?

nah he has 8,199,187 views now

1D will fade before Justin. Fact!
    And I’m not even a Justin fan.

Oct 13, 2012 @ 04:55 pm
    anons said:

nah he has 8,199,187 views now
    ——————
    lol first he tweeted only good guys win for the vmas followed by shirtless pics pimping himself for vma votes and lost every thing he was nominated for.

now he tweets that he wants to beat 1d’s view record and loses again SMFH

now he tweets that he wants to beat 1d’s view record and loses again SMFH

1d sucks balls

Oct 13, 2012 @ 04:57 pm
    1D will fade before Justin. Fact!
    And I’m not even a Justin fan.
    NAW THEY ARE JUST GETTING STARTED AND HAVE ANOTHER CD COMING
    2 IN ONE YEAR .JUSTIN NEVER DID THAT ONE PEOPLE LIKE THE BEATLES
    FACE IT HE IS FADING,THEY ARE NOT.HES NOT THE NEXT MICHEAL ,BUT THEY ARE THE NEXT BEATLES.

I’m not a Justin’s fan, but i agree with Sharon … He’s such a little boy please Justin grow up!

• anons

hold the fuck up. i checked your profile and it says your a belieber is that right

Oct 13, 2012 @ 04:59 pm
    anons said:

now he tweets that he wants to beat 1d’s view record and loses again SMFH

1d sucks balls

ONLY HARRY AND NIAL LOL

• anons

boy why are you bashing justin if you put that in your profile

• Cecilia

So agree with you Justin needs to grow up!

Mess

I am a beliber still but 1D is better

• anons

hi kaylia. os still not working?

I am a beliber still but 1D is better

oh. do you wanna fuck justin?

• Keepitreal

hi kaylia. os still not working?

Nope

Oct 13, 2012 @ 05:03 pm
    anons said:
    I am a beliber still but 1D is better

oh. do you wanna fuck justin?

what idiot wouldnt

what idiot wouldnt

i want to stretch his bootyhole.

• NarrySex

i will say justin is sexier then every in 1d expect nial and harry so a 3way tie

• anons

I’ve been on tumblr all day, the jessie slaughter and the manda swaggie tag/twitter. You won’t believe the fucked up shit that Jessie went through since ’10. I’m laughing/

daaaamn. im gonna look at those tags. OS has been dead all day so you didnt miss much.

• NarrySex

its probably is strecthed by usher and scooter ;)

• Keepitreal

The atrocious grammar that I’ve witnessed on here the past 3 hours.

• anons

its probably is strecthed by usher and scooter Wink

i like you. whats your name

• anons

The atrocious grammar that I’ve witnessed on here the past 3 hours.

anything interesting happen here?

• Keepitreal

So I’ve been informed lol. The Jessie Slaughter tag is a mess.

• Keepitreal

anything interesting happen here?

Not at all. I’m only on because I can’t get on over there.

Remember when Oasis where called the next Beatles?…yeah that didn’t happen.

AJ and you

• SubwayToVenus

That’s what we all said 3 years ago.

• Claudia23

Umm.. And how is this news?

• Byncnony

must check lebron james shoes for less

• ceamburetrams

QjfVxyMonclerSrqXbq http://www.moncler-jassen-jas.com/

NysJzzMoncler Jassen NdmLje http://www.monclerjassendames.com/

IhtBtbMoncler Dames NcvCyo http://www.dames-monclerjassen.com/

BlpVqyMoncler Heren VgjAtu http://www.dameswinterjassenmoncler.com/

XwuMczMoncler Dames Jassen IjwQxo http://www.moncler-winterjassen.com/

• ceamburetrams

PzmHorMoncler OutletVyzZsm http://www.moncler-jassen-jas.com/

OtwTgcMoncler Dames Jassen OguRyt http://www.monclerjassendames.com/

EweTbuMoncler Dames Jassen GqfCwu http://www.dames-monclerjassen.com/

RgqPqmWinterjassen AbsFly http://www.dameswinterjassenmoncler.com/

JymLqgMoncler Jas ZicXqm http://www.moncler-winterjassen.com/

• Feemyhat

check clearance ugg to your friends cPcUbFWl http://www.uggboots-clearance.org/

• Werscara
  • ceamburetrams

WezMjwMoncler JasGzyOty http://www.moncler-jassen-jas.com/

BgvHndMoncler Heren ZbdFnc http://www.monclerjassendames.com/

VyqEfjMoncler Dames DttVbj http://www.dames-monclerjassen.com/

HzqTbzMoncler Heren HnvJaf http://www.dameswinterjassenmoncler.com/

OnpNysMoncler Dames Jassen XvmQzx http://www.moncler-winterjassen.com/

• Jarlenet

best for you cheap designer purses for promotion code pqLfnUgd http://www.cheap–designer-handbags.com/

• lekenase
  • AdolfHitler

he looks like a dyke. dykes do not last.

Man … hated that part of the video! Oh my gosh … really Justin

ARE YOU FUCKING ME??? how can you hate it omg. he looked sooo hot grinding sdfhskjdfhdkjsf im horny

He loved that shit

No … I am not having sex with you. Haha, I just can. Just 1/114 of jealousy/envy I guess.

Agree with Sharon, that’s why all his fangirls are Directoner now(they’re hot/manly young men), but Biebs still looks like he’s 12! lol

im jealous too. i want him to grind his body on me

im jealous too. i want him to grind his body on me

Don’t we all? Lucky Selena.

all his fangirls are Directoner now(they’re hot/manly young men)

The fuck, manly? That’s what goes for ‘manly’ now

allllllllllll i need

le sigh

• anons

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I JUST SAW A RAZOR WITH BLOOD THATS FROM JESSES INSTAGRAM MY WRIST HURTS

nah. i have the lord on my side. I GOT THIS.

_

no… but that sounds like something i would tweet for lols hahaha

_

yes justin lies. no this is not news. i remain unconcerned and you remain incorrect.

Lol, you stand corrected.

ASTER JUSTINNN FAAASSTERRR!

ughhhhhhh

Lol, you stand corrected.
    _

did u or did u not try to say that justin doesnt want to marry until his 30’s, at which point i said that he was being truthful about his views on marraige DESPITE being untruthful in the arena of his personal life AS IT PERTAINS TO HIS CAREER. you then tried to discredit my faith in his honesty ABOUT THAT by getting me to agree FOR THE SECOND TIME that he does sometimes lie to the benifit of his career…

at which point was i corrected?

i hope being a lawyer isn’t like your dream job or anything because you cant present an argument for shit.

at which point was i corrected?

You know what, bitch go fuck yourself, I wasn’t even serious.

• anons

You know what, bitch go fuck yourself, I wasn’t even serious.

dsflkjsdkjlfdskjlfdslkjfdkj im laughing so much

You know what, bitch go fuck yourself, I wasn’t even serious.
    _

damn ur awful mad for someone who wasn’t serious.

bye

and if i’m a bitch, yo mama is a bitch. BITCH!

that was a quote btw………….

ok bye

damn ur awful mad for someone who wasn’t serious
    and if i’m a bitch, yo mama is a bitch. BITCH!

Damn you childish and butt hurt. Lol, girl bye…
    Night everyone.

IM JONAS FAN SINCE 2007, NOW HAVE 23 YEARS OLD AND STILL LOVE JOBROS :)

• Live.Love.Learn.

just noticed the more button is gone nicee

I just wanna fuck kanye west.

• NarrySex

Honestly I wasnt attracted to guys before I laid eyes on JB.

EZRA MILLER WILL SEDUCE HIS FANS AND EAT THEM.

IM JONAS FAN SINCE 2007, NOW HAVE 23 YEARS OLD AND STILL LOVE JOBROS
    __________________

me too :)

Oh the mentoring! I saw no reason for Justin to be on the X Factor telling much older people what they should be doing. He is not the greatest in his craft neither is he respected. What a joke.

Demi’s technique during her live performances bothers me to death. I do like her, but she is not a great performer. I compare the Hannah Montana tour dvd to Demi’s live footage and Miley is a natural. She’s charismatic and engaging and she can really sing.

Demi is only comfortable when belting, her lower register is quite weak. Her voice and live performing has gotten so much better though!
    ______________________
    yay
    demi and miley never cant sing vocal level a song broadway! lol

lol sharon is embarrassing herself and mad she is no longer relevant, sad

• Evas

i totally AGREEEE !!!!

sharon is so fucking annoying… like bitch you dont know everything.. shut your asshole.

you will be only a legend, when you die.

AJ and you

im jay. its nice to meet you

nice to meet you too

• selenalatina

This is so true omg. I use to love Justin Bieber in high school and then I got to college and I see all these guys who are the same age as Justin but they’re so much older looking and a whole lot more manly. You’d have to be 12 or living under a rock to think Justin Bieber is fine. Sorry not sorry.

• selenalatina

Hand over the instagram Jay

ok

Hand over the instagram Jay

they blocked out the name

and you’d have to be 12 to think selena is sexy

• NarrySex

justin is sexy,theres no denying that.

Oct 13, 2012 @ 05:14 pm
    NarrySex said:

justin is sexy,theres no denying that.

his abs are more defined now

• Keepitreal

This comment makes no sense, whats so ever. Everyone has different tastes in who they like. I’m around different kinds of guys and attracted to different kinds of guys but I also find Justin to be attractive. It’s a preference, not “Living under a rock.” Just because you go to college and see certain guys doesn’t mean anyone that doesn’t look that way that people still find attractive, are “living under a rock.” It’s called preferences my dear, or being open minded to the people around you.

What kind of ignorance on this page

they blocked out the name

Damn, okay

drinks milkshake

-claps to kaylias para-

I need food

• selenalatina

Nahh if Justin wasn’t famous you wouldn’t give him two glances so don’t even.

-claps to kaylias para-

Are you gonna get me food? o.o

Oct 13, 2012 @ 05:16 pm
    Keepitreal said:
    What kind of ignorance on this page

MTE
    selena is college age and obv finds justin attractive

honestly youd have to be blinf not to think he is cute.

• anons

Nahh if Justin wasn’t famous you wouldn’t give him two glances so don’t even.

Ummm no. I would fuck him in a heartbeat if he wasnt famous. More for me so 4954396 girls wouldnt be around him.

Are you gonna get me food? o.o

yeah i’ll give you my milkshake

• NarrySex

that see dad run ad is annoying
    NO I WILL NOT SEE IT haha

• anons

hat see dad run ad is annoying
    NO I WILL NOT SEE IT haha

you should get adblock

• Keepitreal

Nahh if Justin wasn’t famous you wouldn’t give him two glances so don’t even.

The “You just like him because he’s famous” argument is so old and doesn’t have a thing to do with why I like him so just stop. I like his features, him being famous has nothing to do with my attraction to his face. Actually it would make more sense for you to say that I only like him because he’s cute but what should I expect from oceanup.

yeah i’ll give you my milkshake

I said food O.O

THIS.

I said food O.O

-gives you chicken fingers-

how do i do that?

-gives you chicken fingers-

-slaps hand away-
    I want Chicken nuggets from McDonalds >:C

• NarrySex

anyone remeber when justin was dating keke palmer?

selenalatina said:
    Nahh if Justin wasn’t famous you wouldn’t give him two glances so don’t even.
    _

yeah i would lol. if he were just a normal dude on campus or whatever, i would be jocking him JUST as hard, if not harder lol

fame didn’t make him cute, nor did it make him a good person at heart

-slaps hand away-
    I want Chicken nuggets from McDonalds >:C

im broke. give me money and i’ll buy them

• Keepitreal

anyone remeber when justin was dating keke palmer?

He never did

fame didn’t make him cute, nor did it make him a good person at heart

COME THROUGH

im broke. give me money and i’ll buy them

But so am I.
    -settles for cereal-

im gonna smoke brb

thanks! i did it now:)

like if he lived by me i would go into stalker overdrive until he was boyfriend lmaooo

i’m an expert at that shit hahaha. and u can only get away with it if u have successfully gotten the boy to believe that it is HE who is thirsting over you. lmao oceanup yall better hear me droppin this game lol

k,how old r u

k,how old r u

this is the type of player shit i like to call: fake it til u make it

• NarrySex

facebok is changed now lol

anons said:

fame didn’t make him cute, nor did it make him a good person at heart

COME THROUGH
    _

sis do you feel me or do you feel me? lol these ppl just dont know!

• NarrySex

Anonymous said: To be honest, I never found Justin that talented a singer. I don’t think he’s worth this multi-million dollar empire right now. Sharon is absolutely right. She’s just stating what other people are afraid to say in public. I am Justin’s age and 18-19 year old boys do NOT look like that. They are quite muscular and have meat on their bones. Justin still looks 12. He does seem like a nice kid for the most part, but he is not taken seriously by many people.

About Miley… I think she is the most talented singer to come out of Disney, excluding the Mickey Mouse kids. I was hesitant about her first, but I took the time to listen to her sing and I was impressed. If Miley gets her act together and works with great producers, I think she’s going to go very far.

• jp

Well said and to the point.

Yes they have won over 20..so before u tell someone to fuck off..mind gettin ur facts right!

1D WON 3 VMA’S IN ONE NIGHT MORE THEN JUSTIN WON IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER –

WTF? What are u 2 years old? Justin has won 89 Awards, One Direction hasnt even won over 20 yet. Get the fuck outta here with your bullshit!!

• anons

sis do you feel me or do you feel me? lol these ppl just dont know!

im sexually frustrated by him

NO PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING

OMFG BABY BIEBER SDJKKFSDFDSHKJFHKJDSFDSHJFHDSFDS
    FDSKF;DSLKJFLKJSDTGFEWLRKJTIJGOESLKJGREJKGLKFDG

and where’s the hickie

on his neck in the front

he did lol

they both had hickies onthere neck in a video chat blowing kisses

That is the worse proof for dating that I’ve ever seen in my life tbh. Justin was rumored to be with Jasmine back then, that can’t be from Keke if they are in a chat. Friends blow each other kisses, especially if they’re joking around. Besides, I think info about them would leak by now.

he was also a guest star on her show and he was really famous

i dont see one there

Its there

how can my gif move ? like does anyone have a harry niall kiss that moves lol

he was also a guest star on her show and he was really famous
    her show wasnt.
    theres proof
    He guest starred on her show and they became friends.

Thanx for the gif :)
    and ur story was wayy hot
    i pretended it was me lol

• NarrySex

that was back when he was obsessed with beyonce/black girls and wanted a mini one to date
    enter keke palmer

• Keepitreal

who was this woman with justin btw

Apart of his team

who likes kekes blonde hair btw

Its there

i must be blind :(

who likes kekes blonde hair btw

I do

i must be blind

It’s a big pink blotch on his neck

how can my gif move ? like does anyone have a harry niall kiss that moves lol

give me the gif and i can fix it

how are you

i feel like poop. ps do you wanna read this sex story i wrote about justin

I love Jelena but as much as I hate to say this… Jelena will be the reason Justin fades. We get it, he can be in a serious relationship, but why pick a time to be in one at the peak of your career. Fans will deny it while others won’t but single Justin will save him.

yes plz

• JesusBale

Sharon my queen!

Selena needed him now he’s going to need her, lol.

• NarrySex

make one about justin/niall harry/justin harry/niall or harry/justin/niall

i also love justin /christian beadles

I thought Justin Stopped talking to the beadles

very real.
    it happened at a concert

• Keepitreal

That clip isn’t even real. They were whispering to each other and that was caught at a bad angle.

heres the icon aj

v

• anons

oceanup if you read this can you take off the automatic smilies

you put the pages back so pls

• Keepitreal

I love how Selena gets the broke part but he gets the starving

FINALLY someone else see’s it like I do. I don’t mean this to be mean, but Justin is just like every other young male singer/boyband. Their fans grow up and become adults and get lives of their own. They no longer have time to fangirl over a singer like they did when they were 15. Plus she had a good point, most of his fans are growing up and becoming young woman all while he still looks about 15. Pretty soo those young woman aren’t going to find a boy who still looks 15 attractive, I’m sorry they won’t. Unless they are pervs or something.

That’s how I felt about it. I can see if it was little kids singing but people older than him …. weird.

Anonymous said: AGREE , im 18 , ive seen justin when i was 16 now im not a fan anymore , i grew up but not him and what he did with his fans (ignoring them when they waited 8 hrs under the rain) really pissed me off about him

His last PR stunt … that aughta piss you off.

• Sagsnalo
  • anons

I’m sorry they won’t. Unless they are pervs or something.

well i find justin attractive so im a pedo

jsutin doesnt even look 15

He kinda does. I have a 15 year old brother myself and he is a splitting image of Justin in every way.

NO. I love the smileys

NO. I love the smileys

they’re ugly :D

Noooooo, they’re not!

:’D

:D

I’s be a perv then ma’am ;)

im bored

Justin is in love with Selener but it’s going to be the #1 reason fans turn to someone else so they can actually obsess over having them.

• Keepitreal

I’m bored too. I heard the forum is completely dead. I’m just on tumblr and listening to sad r&b songs.

Oct 13, 2012 @ 06:04 pm

Nah. Jelena gave Justin the perfect romantic boyfriend image that brought him a lot of new fans. And It also keep him on the headlines. Without Jelena he would have faded for now.
    But that image is already getting boring and he will have to reinvent himself soon, so now they are trying that sexualized image thing.
    That’s the key of the success on the show business: always reinvent yourself.

• anons

im just sitting here doing nothing ;-;

NarrySex said:
    enter keke palmer
    _

im laughing @ you acting like he isnt still obsessed with beyonce and black girls

and that woman u posted is his publiscist melissa

• anons

Jelena gave Justin the perfect romantic boyfriend image

That’s what the fuck they were going after because that shit didn’t work for me. Relationship looked fake to me. Still does.

and that woman u posted is his publiscist melissa

_____

This.

• Keepitreal

thank you -clicks on links and listens-
    You’re welcome. Do you like the song? o.o

_

aint nobody in love with selener… esPECially not justin. and who said having a girlfriend meant u aren’t obsess-able?

woman were still losing it for brad pitt raggity ass long after he was with jennifer aniston and jolie

• Keepitreal

That ugly smiley. I had to edit my comment because it made my comment look a mess.

• Keepitreal

I have beauty and a beat open in another tab and I watch it every few minutes lol

You’re welcome. Do you like the song? o.o

yes. i liked it o,o

Oh, I thought they was in love. My bad

yes. i liked it o,o

I didn’t think you would o.o I’ve had it on repeat for a while now

But wow, STFU

im looking at that meme tumblr

• Keepitreal

I’m playing that song when I have sex

Justin pleeeeeeaaaasssse. I actually need you.

im looking at that meme tumblr

Which one?

about sharon osborn:

this is what people mean when they say everyone in hollywood is fake. she has met and worked with justin numourous times, yet she still took it upon herself to comment negitively about him in the public arena.

out of basic respect for people, there are some things u keep to urself. think of how JUSTIN will feel, hearing your comment about him when he thought you were a nice person on his side in a way, but now your hitting him where it hurts. selener, i f*cking cannot stand, but atleast justin has SOME people he can trust in the business (i will keep my predictions about the future to myself COUGH COUGH)

sharon, please tell me more about justin’s looks, while u scheduale another botox appointment with hopes of getting 1/1000th of justin’s youthfulness back

Oh, I thought they was in love. My bad

lmao!

NOOO NOT THAT GIF IM ON A FAP BREAK

oh shit, lol

• oceanUP

selena will become the most famous of the group with acting so it’s probably in his best interest to stay with her to keep his fame..

• Max

Girls only like him cuz he is cute, not cuz of his singing.

ummmmm no

I think when it comes to fame, regardless of the level of fame everyone fades in and out of the spotlight from time to time. A lot of time this is by choice though. Justin would be no exception to this.

That was harsh , even though I totally agree with what she’s saying , I don’t think I would ever say it publicly ( I know no one gives a fuck but still )that’s just mean gosh !!!

Little guy — LMFAO!!!!!!!! I agree with Sharon.

i think that 99% of pop stars fade away. thats the nature of fame. unless youre a legend like the beatles or michael jackson or something like that, youre gonna fade away. i think justin has lasted pretty long and will continue to last longer than some of his teeny bopper counterparts but hes not gonna ever be a lgend. thats not a diss to him, im a fan of his, but most stars will never be legends

britney spears sold over 100 million records is on xfacter and an icon

Justin timberlake was successful in music butt now acts
    jessica simpson has a billion dollar empire

jonas brothers were nominated for a grammy and have music coming

thats extremely rude to say, especially from a grown woman.

I think the comment from Sharron was kind of harsh, to be honest. Although we’ve seen a lot of singers fade through the past few years, I don’t think he’s going to completely just fade away. Take the Jonas Brothers for example. They were a popular Disney band for a good two-three years and while they definitely aren’t extremely popular anymore, they still have fans, but many of them moved on. Justin is currently the most famous teenager on the planet, and although I don’t particularly like him, I do have to admit that those little Beleibers or whatever they call themselves are one loyal group of gals.
    I think this comment made by Sharron better applies to stars like that group One Direction–I really don’t see anything special in them.

NOOO NOT THAT GIF IM ON A FAP BREAK

Where is the green face when you need it -lays-

@kaylia this one http://fuckyeahtumblrmemes.tumblr.com/
    Got ya

Justin pleeeeeeaaaasssse. I actually need you.
    _

sistren, im going to actually need u to get a hold of yourself and cease and desist

justin is mine for the bible tells me so

So many pics of Justin and Niall swapping clothing

Even if he does fade, the kid is set for life. Everyday, he’s either trending on Twitter, all over the news for some charity event, has broken a new world record, etc. His platform is STRONG and whoever manages the kid deserves an award because they market him EXTREMELY well.

justin is mine for the bible tells me so

As I think of Jordan

Yeah, well I love whoever wrote this.

time is too slow

If you’re not black Justin won’t marry you. I’m sure of it

i agree with her 150.5% and its funny but who the fuck is she? shes married to an iconic artist but thats it. shes done shit but blab about other ppl. her opinion is worthless

Yeah, well I love whoever wrote this.

If you’re not black Justin won’t marry you. I’m sure of it

I’m pretty sure Justin likes all chicks

Keepitreal said:
    If you’re not black Justin won’t marry you. I’m sure of it

I’m pretty sure Justin likes all chicks

you sound white

you sound white

Lol irl

• Keepitreal

Justin has dated white and Hispanic girls and has attraction to black girls. I’m pretty sure you saying he only likes one race looks ignorant based on his history.

If you’re not black Justin won’t marry you. I’m sure of it
    _

this is true because marraige should be built on deep compatability and if u are white good luck with that

*keri hilson head nod*

I’m pretty sure Justin likes all chicks

Does he now?
    I thought he only liked Hispanic women

Does he now?
    I thought he only liked Hispanic women

Hmmm, maybe you should research more about him if you think so? Caitlin was not Hispanic.

Funny how much they’ve changed since that pic.

when u say “dated”, u wouldnt perhaps be referring to to the little girls he used to kiss on the playground when he was 13 would you? “dated”…

and u need to calm down no one etched this in stone. its called “shooting the shit”.

If you’re not black Justin won’t marry you. I’m sure of it

___

I hope y’all know I wasn’t serious, it was said for such a long time that Justin preferred only black girls. Commence the calming of the tits.

g

I’m pretty sure Justin likes all chicks

Does he now?
    I thought he only liked Hispanic women

the only thing hispanic about selena is her last name

NarrySex said: who likes kekes blonde hair btw

Not me. She looks better with darker hair

the only thing hispanic about selena is her last name

Omg

that pic looks like a mom walking with her child.

• Keepitreal

You can tell the difference between a fan and a belieber. Being on here makes it so much clearer.

Buuuuut, Justin could sing. His voice has changed dramatically though.

but thats not a diss to justin lol. he grew up big time

Keepitreal said:

how so?

A belieber is nothing more but an over obsessed fan.

Anonymous said: If anyone knows what they’re talking about, it’s Sharon tbh. I agree with her. He’s not going to last. One Direction is already taking his shine away. And it’s only going to get worse from here on.

IKR! His baab video just make me think of their last video. I don’t think he’ll fade but with them out he’s not #1 anymore

nah beliebers are actually by far the most hilarious fan base i have ever seen. yeah they’re obsessed but at least they have fun lol

fans dont vote

I’m not a belieber or what you would even call a fan but I know ALOT about Justin. You don’t have to be a belieber to know him.

Anonymous said: Justin really is a little guy. He’s got feminine features and his body is skinny. He CAN sing however. I think that he’ll fade out because he comes off as a bit of a jerk and it’s getting old

He’s skinny but a better skinny now. Jerk? That last PR stunk had jerk all over it!

89?! Really?

i will start to consider 1d on justin’s level when a video of justin throwing up on stage doesn’t garner more headlines than the entirety of one direction’s carreer.

Yeah they have fun but are dangerous mofos

stop using skinny as an insult!!! i detest body fat on my men justin is the perfect size

just saying, idk if i agree with this but…justin is a jerk, i’m sorry but as a part of his PR team the amount of shit i’ve gotten from him is just too much. he’s doesn’t appreciate anything, and he’s obsessed with being better than 1D

Oct 13, 2012 @ 04:30 pm
    ——————————————————
    HE IS OK AT BEST.

One Direction is not stealing his shine away.. If that was true, then why did Justin sell out his concert tour tickets in 1Ds home Country faster than they did for 1D? thats pretty sad, actually! Justin has 4 shows at the O2 in London, sold out immediately! 1D can only sell out one show there!

ANONS, IM BACK

By 20 to 22 he’s going to look older. Give him time.

YES I SAW IT DFJDHSFKJSDHFSDJFS HIS FUCKING COCK TWITCHES SDHFSDJHFDSFSDF SDFJSDFJSDKFJSDKJFKDSLFJDS UNF

If that’s the nude pic then it’s fake. Analyze it.

Yeah they have fun but are dangerous mofos
    _

u didnt lie lol. beliebers have always been about that life

AND THE AFER JUSTIN FADES LIKE THE JOBROS SOMEONE WILL ALSO STEAL ONE DIRECTIONS ‘SHINE’

WE NEED TO REALIZE HE IS FADING ,JUST LIKE EVERYONE WAS IN DENIAL ABOUT THE JOBROS.AND IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN ITS A NEVER ENDING CYCLE

no need to attack her she didn’t say it in a malicious way. She’s allowed to have an opinion.

If that’s the nude pic then it’s fake. Analyze it.
    _

nope it isnt the nude. this is allllll real ;)

its sad to say but she’s right and he’s already fading. He didn’t sell as many albums for believe as his team projected. He is talented and like Sharon said he’s a nice guy but every day a new artist is born and its only a matter of time before someone drowns out Justin. One direction are still experiencing their 15mins of fame but i had a feeling that will end very soon as well. I am fans of both Justin and 1D but nothing lasts forever and its only a matter of time before fades away.

have*

Yeah, him in those leather pants give his dick a lot of room to move about.

1D WON 3 VMA’S IN ONE NIGHT MORE THEN JUSTIN WON IN HIS ENTIRE CAREER -_-

1D shouldn’t have won best new artist,imo. It should have been Frank Ocean.

• anons

idc if justin is skinny hes still hot

• Chlo

he just looks like a child, and it’s embarrassing. His songs are juvenile and i really think he’s just not a very bright person as a whole.

By 20 to 22 he’s going to look older. Give him time.

by 22 he will be my fiance and these hoes will need to fall back anyways