Young Joe Jonas Video + Joick In NY

joner-4

MORE candids HERE, Radio City pix HERE!

• anons

mmmmmmmk

Dear South American “Joe not dating anyone” idiot,

YOU KNOW NOTHING! You just HOPE he isn’t dating anyone because you want him to date you. Never gonna happen. This woman is not too old for him. That’s HIS decision, not yours. If Nick could date Delta, Blanda is certainly not too old for Joe. You continue to sound like the world’s biggest asshole by insisting he isn’t dating anyone when you’re nobody and know nothing. Joe dates way way more than fans realize. He’s had more girlfriends fans don’t know about than he’s had ones they DO know about.

Get your head out of your ass and realize that no matter how many times you bitch at people on this site that he’s not dating anyone, that does not make it true. AGAIN, YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Sincerely,
    Someone much smarter, and with better English, than you.

• EarthChild

Maybe it’s just me but it seems like Joe looks a lot better in the pictures of him in the last week. I don’t know what it was before but he looks more…I don’t even know how to explain it.

Do the Jonas Brothers pay oceanup to talk about them all the time? They get so much exposure on this site which is weird considering they have a total of 10 fans and haven’t been nationally famous since four years ago.

Oct 14, 2012 @ 09:59 am

They should post the funny photos of Joe and his supposed new girlfriend walking together. Guess she must be the person he was with at the movies last night.
    __________

She is..

and she was at the Mikey’s concert: http://oceanup.com/2012/september/16/nick-jonas-date-dog-greeting

this is her face: https://www.facebook.com/blanda.eggenschwiler

and her mail: TELLME@BLANDABLANDA.COM

Kirie James ?@kiriejames

@SamanthaBarks such a privilege to see and hear you! You left us with memories of a voice extraordinaire! Safe travels…
    Samantha barks ?@SamanthaBarks

@CavanaughJames Hilarious because you were just talking about people who do that!! Now your the guy! I hope there is no leather kilt!? X

Cavanaugh James ?@CavanaughJames

@SamanthaBarks oh my gosh, I know!! Just my luck, no kilt though, don’t you worry!

they’re family friends of the Jonas’. lol.

• Emmy

He’s adorable, though his acting was terrible lol

Thunder thight dome. Jo Bros and Demi, nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!

MTE. But actually, i think the Oceanup owner is a fan of them. They get 10x posts thatn other celebs here, so yes, it’s pretty weird…

• Natasha

JB is back! Like really! And its not just their return as a band. Like its old Joe. The hair, the beanie, the suits, playful personality. I do miss Kevins style though. He was always the high fashion Jonas. He doesn’t really dress up anymore. He still dresses nice. But just not to their standard. They are the most fashionable guys in hollywood/in general. Their Style evolves, set trends, always well dressed. Just miss the effort. Kev just changed a lot. I don’t care if people judge me for saying it. Dani is ruining that man. Been lazy for 3 years! Made him her bitch. Thank God he stood up to her and told her he hasn’t flippen worked for 3 years and things cost money! Can’t live off love and fresh air! She’s so ditsy, she might not know. But wants to be the boss. Everything is her way. Her family. Her home(near her family). Her plans. What she thinks and wants. And he’s like a dog. Just follows. I’m such a big Jonas fan and I don’t attempt to watch that show. Watched 2 episodes and a bit here and there and I can’t stand that girl. She’s manipulative. And complains. But HER family is so invasive and rude and kev must just accept it. She invites them on trips with kev without asking and just brushes him off, they talk about her younger sisters virginity at dinner and the other sister is so sarcastic, bit over does it and they are unappreciative of him. Yet when the jonas family ask about a baby(as all in laws do) they make jonas like bad people. I just feel like she’s a rift in the family. You can see it. Momma jonas can’t hide it anymore. Sad. He’s really choosing dani. And the jonas family carry on being nice and understanding. Wow, she really hit the jack pot!

Um…youtube deleted the “Joe Jonas checking out some guy” video…Suspicious.

Who´s the girl on Joes side by walking in NYC?? Is it true that he have at this moment a Girlfriend? Time ago he was spotted

Little Joe Jonas was so cute, now he’s one of the sexiest man in earth!!! Joe got best genes of his family

Oct 14, 2012 @ 11:05 am

__________

No, she’s just a friend. Joe isn’t dating anyone. That woman is too old for him. Blanda Eggenschwiler is a graphic designer(and ex-model). She is 28 or 30 years old.

She is..

this is her face: https://www.facebook.com/blanda.eggenschwiler

and her mail: TELLME@BLANDABLANDA.COM

Joe IS dating her dumbass

You don’t know Dumbass!!!

I think stalker David works for OU

Thank You Natasha SOOOO! Much for saying that! I have been saying that for years!!! However I Don’t like the Jonas Family (save Joseph) there a Bitch!!!

Dani is a bitch

Lol joe jonas check out some guy! Haha

<3 ahh love ya joe!

Oct 14, 2012 @ 10:38 am
    Kirie James ?@kiriejames

Samantha barks ?@SamanthaBarks

Cavanaugh James ?@CavanaughJames

they’re family friends of the Jonas’. lol.

I think this is evidence that Nick and Sam are back together.

1. Obviously Cavanaugh and Sam had another conversation recently outside of Twitter.

2. And friends were at the her show.

3. Any word from Nick? Usually when he is underground it’s for personal reasons.

What do you guys think?

you’re a dumbass. Joe isn’t dating this ugly cougar (Blanda Eggenschwiler) She looks like just a casual friend. Joe has a lot of female friends. Besides he has better taste and sorry but Blanda looks like a trany
    Delta was old for Nick but she was/is very pretty woman

she’s wearin his sweatshirt so . . lol

That’s Nick’s sweatshirt. He wears it sometimes

If you look at Blanda under her jacket is joes sweatshirt but whatever .

Really? 10 fans? That’s why they have millions of twitter followers and their concert was sold out….

Delta was old for Nick but she was/is very pretty woman
    Does she really? I’ve got eyes and I think she’s rather lovely – apparently she’s an artist/graphic designer ie. very artistic and we know by now that Joe appreciates art and she’s bound to appeal to him. You, I or anyone else for that matter has no idea what is going on between Joe and her, friendship or otherwise. I’d love to see what you look like, wait …. my guess is nowhere near as attractive. Listen, you have no chance with him …. he’s rich and gorgeous, he has the pick of any woman he wants and sorry to have to tell you, he seems to prefer the long, leggy model type. Additionally, all the ‘beautiful people’ will always be moving in the circles he comes into contact with. Joe is now beyond the likes of fan girls like you, he’d never look at you or I, why should he when girls like her will inevitably throw themselves at him on a daily basis. He was lost to you the moment he found fame but will it bring him ultimare happiness …. unfortunately, I doubt it!

That girl isn’t pretty. If it’s the girl from the candids. Neither was Natashia tbh.

you’re pathetic. He can hang out with a female friend or whatever though, she’s ugly. Look her face plus she is old. She Joe deserves a pretty girl

Nothing better than JOICK and Mikey Deleasa together!

You know she was being sarcastic and wanting to believe something by her statement? Geez are you psychic or just psychotic?

For your information I was not being sarcastic, merely realistic. I’ve waited for your response and obviously English is not your first language (that’s fine). Unfortunately, I cannot understand what you are trying to say and therefore I’m not hanging around. I will, however, quantify my comment about Joe not being lily white … it’s quite clear. I believe that there is much more to him than anyone can see on the surface ….. he’s a man, an adult man and if you think that he’s some pure, innocent virginal guy then you’re a delusional idiot. Everything about him tells me he is far, far from that … you don’t like it? Tough, grow up child – see the women he hangs with, they’re hardly the type to accept tea and conversation … don’t like it? I don’t give a fuck!

Amen. They sold themselves on the lily white thing years ago and now they want to be grown ups and not known as Disney kids. But going to fat to the other side isn’t the way to do it. If they were truthful about the values they were raised with then those values should follow them into manhood. Not saying they can’t have fun but Joe has been rumored to be involved in a lot more then just having fun and its sad and makes it seem like everything was just a lie from day 1 to make money

• Miley_Jonas

They look so cute! Joe’s face pahaha!

WTFO EVERYONE GET A LIFE

You obviously don’t care about virginity and what it means! Just hanging with some one doesn’t mean a thing you have to do ITTTTT!! You charge him for the crime before you even knew it! Have you ever heard of innocent until proven Guilty!!??? By your language and attitude I can see where YOU come from! Intellect is not Your first language either!!!

For your information they wore those rings (not the whole point) longgggg before they knew YOU!!!! Like 2005 or before or something!???

OH! And what are the rumors (as if there is all truth in that!!!!)

what’s with fans making up stories about joe/nick with fans.

oceanup is pregnant.

Wait. So you think they are still virgins?????,

I love Nick’s scarf. But it looks like he’s going to hold up a train. If he does, I hope he gets enough money so they can tour the states next year.

Why hasn’t OU posted the pics yet? There are two out there of Joe and her in the meat packing district. And to the anon who says she’s not even hot. Uh O K. She used to model and not only that maybe Joe likes her for more then her looks. Dani is an ugly stick and Kevin married her

I’ve never mentioned Natashia. There is a post on here by someone NAMED Natashia. Can’t you read??? Different person idiot

She can be a model all she wants she’s average looking to me. lol Joe has dated prettier girls than that. But like you said it’s not all about looks, besides people have different tastes!

Well maybe if you down every girl he dates he will come running to you

How do you know that’s Joes sweatshirt? She’s the art editor for the ny times. I doubt she needs to wear his clothes

You’re absolutely right though, ya know … about the point that in a few months we’ll probably never see her again. That seems to be the general theme with Joe these days, being seen with random girls and them suddenly they’re gone and forgotten. He’s young, free, rich and handsome … I just have a hunch that there’s so much more to him than any of us will probably ever know. I love him but he’s an enigma many ways …. hahaha I’d love to be a fly on the wall of his dressing room. I think he’s a sweetheart but far from lily white in many respects.

Enough!!! My big problem is bigger unfortunatly!!! If it is bigger to you I don’t know!??? I was just looking in the recent flicker photos of Joe jonas and I saw a picture of him swearing!!! Middle Finger and ALLL!!! I am sooo upset and so OFFED!!!

Excuse Me!! On the lily White but you don’t Respect!!!

Saying he’s not Lilly white is disrespectful?

While i do emphatically believe Nick is gay/closeted, he wasn’t with Urie in NYC last night. I just did the LA AIDS Walk with Urie, so he wasn’t in NYC. Nick definitely was.

Saying he’s not Lilly white is disrespectful?
    Really, how is that disrespectful? Explain please ….

Its not what she said it is what she implyed (sarcasticly) As in disrespect being that she dosent care and Just Wants to believe that! (Wrong thing)

Wow. Just wow.

• boownRob

must look at this womens spyder jackets at my estore kqWGzlXY http://spyderjackets.metroblog.com/

• kalaycle

I’m sure the best for you cheap designer bags to your friends VndrPNsw http://www.cheap–designer-handbags.com/

• BeKhermA
  • jwdzygtmmk

IDZ3rV ccshhgloisjw

• Rahul

paigeKati, I’m glad you like it! I think its important to keep reimrdens like these around our house…I’m a fan of filling your head and heart with good, encouraging things.

And is she´s wearing Joe´s pullover??
    Joe weared it also some days ago in NYC..why is he always dating the same type of girls? :(

awwww Young Joe Jonas Video is the most cutest thing i’ve ever seen. He’s so adorable

Joe looks so hot in all these new pics. He becomes 100000x hotter when he wears a beanie

• Insider

Nick and Samantha Barks are fucking again. You didn’t here it from me.

Oh my god why do people feel the need to attack each other over what other people do. You can all have your own opinions. It’s their lives. Move on.

• joejonassmile

hahahaha Joe s face…he Did it again OMG I asked for it in other comments …LOL I love it when this happens hehehe :D
    I just feel he is happy when he does these kind of stuffs like funny faces and … I can be wrong though but thats all I have as a sign :D
    Keep being like this Joe
    Yep Yep Yep :D

But I don’t really care who Joe or Nick date. I’m past that point already. I just care for the music and the hot pics to look at.

• joejonassmile

Wait…that shirt Joe is wearing is the same shirt he used to wear during the time he was dating Ashley hahahaha I love that shirt …I want one of them :P

K I laugh at the person always calling out the NYC fans stalkers, yet all she does is stalk who Joe is dating or not. She was going on about Natashia and now that he’s seemingly dating someone else she will stalk the new girl and call her names.

Then there’s the other person always saying Joe is single and calling any possible date ugly and pathetic. Really? Grow up… lol

(replying to this) – Oct 14, 2012 @ 01:46 pm

If you look at Blanda under her jacket is joes sweatshirt but whatever .

Stalker alert!

JOE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT

Once the Musical congratulated them for their performance of Falling Slowly. They said they loved it. They should be proud. Their voices sounded great on that.

joe needs some flavor in his life he should date a latina

Nick is gay. His boyfriend is Michael Urie

Cavanaugh James is Kevin’s boyfriend

TQPMHRICMT

What? Are you a ten year old boy?

What? Are you a ten year old boy?

They have been casually dating for awhile but you children are blind

@joejonassmile so is he supposed to stop wearing all the clothes he used to wear when he was dating ashley?!

Nick is with Urie. They were seen last night

Maybe Joe is not shallow like you and even though she may look like a tranny to you, Joe finds her pretty. He could be dating her and we’ll probably never see her again in a few months. I.E Natashia. So why are you so pressed?

Cavanaugh is a good CHRISTIAN guy who never wanted in your stalker sights to start with

• TheStraightShooter

________________________________
    Oh my gosh. Is actually reading the post you are responding to overrated on OceanUp, or something? She never said any of that, she said she loved the shirt and wanted one.

Oct 14, 2012 @ 02:12 pm

They have been casually dating for awhile but you children are blind

Weren’t you just saying last night he was still with Natashia? lmao

All the NY stalkers are worthless. What has Nick been up to?