Miley ‘Nick Jonas Wedding Bells’ Is Blatant’

Miley to Ryan Seacrest on whether ‘Wedding Bells’ is about her relationship with Nick Jonas: ‘I don’t know who else is getting married.. so I feel like that’s pretty blatant, it’s whatever. Like I said, everyone has to write songs that are about things that they felt and he even introduced that this isn’t the way that I am.

So, you can’t ever hate on someone for writing about something you’ve been through. I think that you kind of get a fair warning when you date an artist and someone that’s a writer. When you’re going through things that you’re going to end up hearing about it on the radio.’ Do you think the song is about her? ‘I don’t know.. wedding bells are in my future, so I don’t know.’

On new album: ‘I’ve been working with Pharrell a lot and working with Dr. Luke. There’s a good mix on this record of songs that are kind of about things that I’ve gone through and making this album after I just got engaged and all this. But also just some fun party songs too.’

When will Miley be releasing these new songs? ‘Hopefully by the end of this year I’ll have a single out, not hopefully, we will have a single out by the end of this year. Then hopefully next year another single, pretty early in next year, then an album to drop, and hopefully a tour to follow.’

Liam jealous when she has to kiss someone? ‘It’s a thing, but it’s not a thing. At this point we’re engaged, like we’re forever. I think if I was a girlfriend and all this stuff would happen I would feel like I need to show my ownership.

I’ve turned down scripts, because I felt like it was things that not only make me feel uncomfortable, but I don’t think any career is worth stressing out the person that you love the most or making them feel hurt. So, we both give each other boundaries.’

On Two and a Half Men: ‘It was so fun. Chuck and everyone at ‘Two and a Half Men,’ they’re just genius. I’ve been wanting to work with Ashton forever and I couldn’t really take time away to do a movie from my record right now. So, we wanted to work together, then we thought ‘Two and a Half Men’ would be the quick and easy way to do it. It turned out to be something that I loved so much I came back for a 2nd episode.

I think it’s fun for the show, because what we thought was fun about my character is everyone that came on even when Charlie was there it was, Who’s going to sleep with Charlie or who’s going to sleep with Ashton? And that’s so not my character. My character is just so in your face and blunt and really kind of puts Ashton back in his place. It’s really fun and they’ve never really had a girl character come on like that.’ You can see Miley on ‘Two and a Half Men’ tonight at 8:30/7:30c on CBS.

On Being Mistaken For Gwen Stefani: ‘To be honest, I was so spaced out, I was confused. I couldn’t really understand what he was yelling, because I had just hugged Gwen. So, me and Gwen we’re the same when we are together. He was seeing double at that point, but it was actually really both of us.. it wasn’t just the alcohol. He was partying and was like, ‘Gwen!’ Even though I was just standing there with Gwen. So, it was pretty weird. Then he was like, ‘I love your dad.’ I’m like, ‘Okay, I’m confused. So, Billy Ray Cyrus is Gwen Stefani’s dad? I’m so confused.’’

• BrokenArrow

It’s obvious it’s about Miley.
    If i were Miley i would feel flattered. It’s a beautiful song.

But at the end of the day, Miley is happy and engaged & the song isnt fazing her like some of you guys are blowing it up to be and Nick got it off his chest and is in Manila drinking grey goose LMFAO!!!!! Were all just sitting here like fucking potatoes like they even care what we think and what we assume LOL i wonder if miley still reads oceanup? i know justin does. thats how he found out sharon thing…

• ParaMonster

I think it’s rude too , I’m glad Miley finally found a guy that made her forget about nick , but it’s sooo sad that nick didn’t find the girl that could make him forget about Miley , so basically I feel sorry for Nickyyy Sad

Nick is over her. He blatantly said in a speech before the song that it’s not the way he feels now. He’s moved on, she’s moved on. Why is it so hard for others to stop making a big deal out of something so small? So what if he’s not with someone now? He probably doesn’t want to rush anything.

• Live.Love.Learn.

I like how respectful her answer was. Very mature of her

• ParaMonster

I think nick lied when he said although its not the way I feel at this moment because if you see the way nick sings the song he’s pretty emotional !
    Its called performing lol what do you expect him to sing a sad.love song like this, http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luknndtrik1qkq0wr.gif

^ THIS. Plus Nick has always been an emotional singer? Ever see him sing A Little Bit Longer? You’re looking too far into it.

I think she sounds really mature about this. I feel like she was referencing Wedding Bells before Ryan specifically asked about it. She was talking about telling a good story with a song in a moment, and delving into feelings that arent necessarily there even though it could potentially hurt people.

He’s emotional while singing ALBL because that song means everything to him and there’s so much behind it… So yeah… Comparing the way he sings ALBL to the way he sang WB doesn’t help you with the “he’s over her” thing. But I agree with you, he’s an excellent performer. I just don’t get why, if it was just something he felt when Miley told him, he chose to perform the song instead of just keeping it for himself. It’s not like Liam is just her BF, she’s actually engaged and he knew he was going to start drama. Probably the same reason why Miley decided to rip their photo, change the lyrics and almost cry onstage… They either are in love or good at PR…

Am I the only one that found this comment a little weird?

“I’ve turned down scripts, because I felt like it was things that not only make me feel uncomfortable, but I don’t think any career is worth stressing out the person that you love the most or making them feel hurt. So, we both give each other boundaries”

ummmmm he seems like a really jealous boyfriend and really possessive. watch out nicholas!

• The Voice Of Reason

———————

It hurts a LITTLE?! No. Falling down and getting a cut on your knee hurts a little. When you get a B instead of that A you wanted on an assignment, it hurts a little. Accidentally biting your lip when you are chewing only hurts a little. Stepping on a small toy that a younger cousin or sibling has left on the floor hurts a little.

No. Seeing the one you love take all the love you have given to them……the time, the small gestures to show you care, the little messages that you left to lift that person’s spirits, the late night conversations…..everything….and to give it to someone new… Someone that they feel is more important, deserving, interesting, worthy or whatever the reason may be… That isn’t just something that hurts a little. In fact, heartbreak is one of the worst feelings anyone could ever experience and although everyone inevitably experiences it at one point in their lives, I pray that it is something not one of you should have to suffer through.

I’m not sure what hurts more about it. The fact that you feel like you were never genuinely meant anything to the other person to begin with, or the fact that you simply weren’t worth the truth.

But, there is light at even the end of our darkest times, and eventually you are able to move on with your life and you become strong enough not to let it define you. You learn what you were truly worthy of is something that they could never provide and that you deserve better. However, even with that quiet strength, there still exists a scar where that person broke your heart and unlike a paper cut, it never goes away.

I call them invisible wounds, and everyone has them in some form or another. Even though they can be burdensome to carry around, they are yet another reminder of that experience and the sheer fact that we, are survivors.

I’m alive.

GO MILEY!! nick is a fucking douche & pathetic guy

Oct 18, 2012 @ 11:52 am

GO MILEY!! nick is a fucking douche & pathetic guy

But Liam is a douche too, worse than Nick because Liam’s actually a violent one.

Chris is my favorite Hemsworth.

she’s so beyond all of that sh*t.. I’m so glad she gave that mature response, you can tell she suffered a lot with that relationship and she grew strong…

• TheStraightShooter

“Anyone who knows and understands heartbreak should know that it can be almost debilitating at times. It’s like a paper cut. You never see it coming. Nobody else can see it either. And once you finally realize what has happened, you are left with a wound that has cut deeper into your heart than any knife or sharp-edged sword could ever go, because unlike a knife, it not only penetrates the heart, but the soul too.”
    _____________________________
    Paper cuts are not debilitating, nor do they cut deep. That entire post was ridiculous.

The Voice Of Reason said:

———————

I’m alive.
    ——————————-

What the hell LOL

Chris >>>>>>>>>>>> Liam >>>>>Nick

not really lol her tone of voice is the same throughout the whole video

actually she seems less emotionless talking about liam than about the song lol

and she even mentioned that he even said it’s not the way he feels anymore lol she watched the whole video

========
    I worder if she watched the “most watched by know” where the girls are screaming “Niley forever”, “GET it in” lmao.

i think he lied too, but that’s what miley said.

Oct 18, 2012 @ 10:48 am

========

omg

i dont really care about niley so idk why i watched

• EarthChild

I’m glad she didn’t even play coy with it and that she admitted she thought it was about her. I’m also glad she said that everyone has to write songs that they feel…she doesn’t seem mad about it.

MILEY FUCK YOU

Of course it is. But isnt Delta getting married too?

This is the only site when you can still find Jonas Brothers fans. Or the only site when somebody gives a shit about them.

• zomjoymn
  • Byncnony

look at lebron james shoes 9 for less

OMG.. it SO is. She even wrote in her book that they got together on June 11 2006.. wow 6 years ago. makes me feel old lol

why is it rude for nick to write “Wedding bells.” it was rude of miley to write 7 things, to basically call him an abuser in that one 17 article (he made her get those highlights, we all remember lol).

nicks song is in no way hateful toward miley, thought many of miley actions were rude/spiteful toward him. miley doesnt care neither should anyone else

• Alulabip
  • ssexybeast

The Niley drama still isn’t over?

how did the fans at the concert sing along with Nick if it was the first time ever he sang it :O

Nick’s speech was like saying, I don’t love her that was just the impression of the moment, I only have memories but that will never be reality again, I think Miley didn’t like that

of course! Nick is way more mature than Miley, I feel sorry for her, she seems confused, and she is engaged now she is 19, when a couple of years ago she called people stupid for thinking she was engaged at 17 duh!! two years don’t make a difference Miles.

MILEY 1 years ago singing “STAY” ANSWER TO NICK JONAS FOR THE SONG “STAY”

THAT IS SILLY, MILEY still loves NICK!

SHE IS ONLY WITH LIAM BY feel PITY for him

because he has taken his word and is committed MARRIED

hahah funny , MILEY wants to act “mature” but the reality is that it continues STILL LOVE WITH NICK JONAS!

MILEY 1 years ago singing “STAY” ANSWER TO NICK JONAS FOR THE SONG “STAY”

THAT IS SILLY, MILEY still loves NICK!

SHE IS ONLY WITH LIAM BY feel PITY for him

because he has taken his word and is committed MARRIED
    ____________________

lol true!

ACTUALLY Chris >>>>>Nick>>>>>Liam

MILEY 1 years ago singing “STAY” ANSWER TO NICK JONAS FOR THE SONG “STAY”

THAT IS SILLY, MILEY still loves NICK!

SHE IS ONLY WITH LIAM BY feel PITY for him

because he has taken his word and is committed MARRIED

=======
    Its funny because SHE said “stay” was about Liam BUT when she went on her tour it slipped ans she said “well stay its about, you know me getting my heart broken,nothing new” AND THAT WAS ON NOV OF LAST YEAR. Im not a Niley fan but i went with it because, what can she do if they love each other.

______________________________

No, silly! I was saying broken hearts can be delibitating at times for the person on the recieving end.

I compared it (getting a broken heart) to a paper cut because you never see it coming or feel the pain until AFTER it happens. It’s a metaphor.

SMH. -__-

Lmao! Please get over it. Miley is not in love with Nick. She’s in love with her first true love, Liam. And that’s why she’s getting married to him. These Niley fans try so hard to make something that doesn’t exist relevant. They both moved on.

• The Voice Of Reason

______________________________

SMH. -__-

MILEY 1 years ago singing “STAY” ANSWER TO NICK JONAS FOR THE SONG “STAY”

THAT IS SILLY, MILEY still loves NICK!

SHE IS ONLY WITH LIAM BY feel PITY for him

because he has taken his word and is committed MARRIED

=======
    _________________
    IM NOT NILEY FAN BUT She lie, Liam ever feel jealousy of nick jonas AND IF THERE IS BY NO JEALOUSY be sure what the other person feels about you

Stay lyric
    Miley Cyrus

I love you more
    Than I did before
    And if today I don’t see your face.
    (Nothings’ change, no one can take your place)

miley fans. you have not been through a relationship status like that of miley and nick.
    sometimes life situations do not let you be happy or decide. and more when you fall in love very young and you make many mistakes

if they have passed the same experience will understand.

What the hell LOL

_________________________

LOL? I fail to see where any of that was funny.

Wow. Living proof that IGNORANCE really IS bliss……

Hahaha this is funny coming from Miley. Miley the one that made ALL her songs blatantly(? lol) about Nick. Oh the Irony. And to be honest her tone of voice made it seem like shes kinda angry.

It is funny coming from Miley. How many songs has she written BLATANTLY about Nick. Give me a break. Her tone of voice is always that way, obnoxious. I really don’t know what Nick sees in her. I hope she does marry Liam and Nick meets someone better.

• Mila

I think Mileys answer was very polite and mature.

i know exactly how nick is feeling, probably still. My ex of 2 years is getting married to a girl he’s saw 2 months after we broke up . My heart sunk and I’m still hurting from it.

Mila said:
    I think Mileys answer was very polite and mature.
    ________________

no girl, the answer is fake :/

• SlimShady

Oh my God! Doctor Phil! Can I get your autograph? O_o you people really need a life instead of deliberating celebrities relationships or lack-there-of.

GO MILEY!! nick is a fucking douche & pathetic guy

How exactly is Nick a douche?? What the hell did he do to Miley? They broke up when they were f’ing 14. Miley has been with someone almost constantly since then and has been overtly sexual and crude. I honestly don’t know what Nick sees in her or Liam for that matter. Why would you call your ex-boyfriend to tell him you’re getting married unless you want to rub it in their face or you hope for a reaction. She got a reaction and Nick was obviously hurt by it or he wouldn’t have written the song. Now, he’s moved on…he even said that in the song intro. Time to let the relationship die. The song is good, I just wipe any thought of Miley out of my mind when I listen to it.

• The Voice Of Reason

That entire post was ridiculous.

_______________________________

I reserve the right to free speech. If you think that my sentiments and personal thoughts are ridiculous or that they are something foreign to you, you apparently have never had a broken heart before.

People on here have the profundity of a sheet of paper.

• SlimShady

Like always, you don’t know Nick, you don’t know Miley, so you’re obviously not going to know what he sees in her. But obviously people see something, the people that know her. So sit your bias ass down and stop judging.

YESS! Thank you, finally someone saw the light. There is no other reason for him to be sibging that song now other than PR, and I think maybe Miley knows it and is not that happy about it but what can she do?

• oceanUP

GO MILEY!! nick is a fucking douche & pathetic guy

mean!

Its called a pr stunt. They are both getting attention for it. They both have thingS to promote. Use ur brain people dont be so brainWASHED. ITS ALL IN THE PR PLAN.

GO MILEY!! nick is a fucking douche & pathetic guy

____________THIS *_*________________________

Why is everyone so over dramatic about this “relationship”? Miley seems pretty content with Liam, and Nick has said he’s over it, so I say let it go until otherwise.

____________

miley not look happy with liam, she is blind for have sex with liam, she feel this “true love”

don’t be stupid guys, Nick doesn’t love Miley if he did he would be the one marrying her, he only did it for the publicity but he wanted to make sure he won’t open a door for Miley so that’s why he said he doesn’t feel like that anymore, it’s all about selling the single, and getting people talking, he got what he wanted, but probably Miley is right, someone could get hurt.

but it’s true, Miley looked the happiest with Nick, Nick is not a bad guy, but he didn’t love her the way she loved him. I don’t feel sorry for any of them btw

Liam is douchier than Nick

Nobody is perfect, they’re both mature and childish sometimes.

excuse me, I know Nick has a song called Stay, but does Miley have a song called Stay too? I don’t get it, it’d be weird if both have a song with the same name.

that means Nick felt bad in the moment he found out she was engaged, even though he is not really in love with her, so the feelings are not there, but it could hurt people, that means it hurt her, because she is in love with Nick, but she doesn’t really know if Nick’s feelings are there or not, she is confused, and about Nick, who knows, he is an enygma, I like him because he’s hot, talented and smart, but you never know what’s on his mind or heart.

Miley was obviously affected by the song, that’s why she answered like that, her response wasn’t mature at all, she called the song blatant and said “whatever” trying to make people think she doesn’t care, if she really didn’t care she would have been nice and say it’s a pretty song, I like it, but you know, I have a boyfriend whom a love and Nick said clearly that he doesn’t feel like that anymore about me, and I don’t feel like that about him either, so everything is cool, or something like that, you can tell she is mad/hurt, but don’t know if its’ because of the song or because Nick wrote about feelings that he doesn’t have anymore.

lol at Nick being a non violent douche and Liam being a violent douche, Nick is cute though.

The damn media started this whole shit. Miley was asked a question and she answered it as honestly as she could. This is why I love her interviews — you ask her something she’ll tell ya straight out.

Not to be mean but come on niley fans let it go already — IT’S MIAM TIME!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Miley is old enough to make her OWN decisions, if she wants to stay in a relationship where you guys say she supposedly is not “happy” in, then that’s on her.

=====
    Yeah that the weird part, she came out singing that in her “WONDER WORLD TOUR” backstage with Oliver(i think thats his name) and said “thats a sneak peek of my new song “COMING HOME” . SO why would she later change it to “STay” and have the same name as Nick’s that if you listen to both songs…….Miley’s Stay is kind of a reply to Nick’s stay. Although she said stay is about Liam. But im Nick, JB’S, Liam and Miley’s fan so if their happy im happy.

OH!!! I love Nick’s stay but I have never listened to Miley’s stay! I’ll do it right now!!!

• oceanUP

your first love is the one you never forget, miley has compared everyone to nick since they broke up, she will always love him and have a place in her heart for him, so once liam marriage breaks up if nick is still single they can finally get back together.

Miley’s stay is for Nick!! a fan told her if you ask Nick he’ll stay and she said, she tried but he didn’t want to, she was already dating Liam by then.

I’m listening to it! if you asked me I’ll stay I’ll stay!! OMG; it’s so about Nick, it’s a reply to his Stay!!! why the hell are they not together if they love each other! fuck LIam!

Miley’s stay is so sad!!!!

this is sad!! I think Miley is the one who is the most hurt, she loves Nick, Stay is for him and now she is hurt that he wrote the wedding bells song about feelings that aren’t there.

Nick: Stay!!!
    Miley: If you ask me to stay, I will stay

Nick: I don’t wanna hear the wedding bells, I don’t wanna love if it’s not you
    Miley: ?
    we will soon know

she so wanted to be asked about the song. with seacrest she kept going on and on about writing songs, telling stories how you used to feel, she wouldn’t quite until he asked.

lol yes!! she wanted to be asked, btw Miley’s stay is more emotional than Nick’s, I love Nick with all my heart, he is my fave person in the world but I like Miley’s stay better

• joejonassmile

Infact I think they both are doing it for attention to help each other in their careers in a friendly way…they both have moved on and adults
    Nick is smart he knows how to get people talking and Miley was always a supporter and good friend of Jonases and mature enough to understand what is nick trying to do …
    AND it totally worked people are talking I mean LOOK it was one concert not even an official single out there and Rayan is asking her on radio?It worked :D
    who ever cant see how smart Nick and Miley are is blind

who ever cant see how smart Nick and Miley are is blind

======
    That makes 3 of us. And idk why BUT i have a feeling Miley would write a song about him, or we would see some similarites. IM NOT SAYING SHES GOING TO SAY “OH I LOVE YOU”BLAH BLAH BUT SOMETHING LIKE I GOT OVER MY EX. And that would keep people on talking about them.

• SlimShady

Ofcourse its blatant. He mentions the same date she does in her book. But I’m glad they can be adult about this.

Glad she’s is whatever about it. It really isn’t a big deal, like she said

Everyone’s acting like he is trying to steal her from Liam. Sometimes it just hurts a little to see someone you wanted things to work out with end up with someone else. Its kind of a shock once you finally realize that there really is no hope for you and someone else.

I think it’s rude too , I’m glad Miley finally found a guy that made her forget about nick , but it’s sooo sad that nick didn’t find the girl that could make him forget about Miley , so basically I feel sorry for Nickyyy :(

Sorry for him? Haha seriously? He’s 20 years old! He has PLENTY of time to find wonderful girls. His love life is just beginning. Miley’s just rushing into a marriage at 19. But it seems like people in Hollywood get married for the attention and for the parties rather than love, cause most celebs get divorces very soon after. So I don’t think Nick should worry. And I don’t think he does. I just think a song with a heartbraking “story” behind it sells more/gets people talking ;)

I’m sure Miley is gonna write a “blatant” song for Nicky too xD

Chill girl, Nick is waiting for a girl like me… you’ll hear news about us soon. Don´t worry.

If you listen to the video, she’s being nice about it, the tone isn’t really bitchy like people said.

• SlimShady

The only song Miley has blatantly written about Nick is 7 Things, which was straight after the breakup. And no, her tone is not angry, she was indifferent about it like Nick was. Stop trying to cause shit.