Nick Jonas FACIAL HAIR PICTURES

nickjonasfacialhair-11
nickjonasfacialhair-5

+ more Jonas pix and Make A Wish New Jersey project!

How come Kevin and Nick have little facial and Joe’s is like a caveman? Is Joe adopted?????

Nick should keep this look forever!! this is the best he’s looked!!! really hot

lol I just noticed Kevin has facial hair too!!! poor guy, he’s always ignored

no! the second picture is the best!! well Nick looks great in all of them but my fave is the second one

when did Nick get this perfect?? did I miss something?

Yeah he does. It’s like Nicks. But it’s so weird. Nicks mustache hair is like a line. :/

Oct 18, 2012 @ 06:18 pm
    when did Nick get this perfect?? did I miss something?

He looks better with curls. IMO

I thought Kevin would become the most popular one after MTJ but he didn’t

when did Nick get this perfect?? did I miss something?

He looks better with curls. IMO

No!! he looked like a cute kid with curls, he looks like a hot man now!! this is his best look!

I don’t know if it’s the tattoo, the haircut, the facial hair or his attitude, but he is really doable

• Vulgar Vince

You all need to put your penises back in your pants. This kid is UGLY!!!!!

Different opinions I guess.

he said people were calling him sexy sexy sexy lol

Vulgar Vince said:

You all need to put your penises back in your pants. This kid is UGLY!!!!!

get your eyes tested, he is beautiful!

Oct 18, 2012 @ 06:21 pm
    Vulgar Vince said:
    You all need to put your penises back in your pants. This kid is UGLY!!!!!

He’s not ugly don’t be mean. He’s really cute. But of course Joe has my heart.

he is hotter than Liam.

he is not cute he is hawt!! I’m burning up for him :O

I like his new look. Very manly.

Is it true they’re performing new songs tonight? Well Philippines timezone wich would be on the morning for us.

finally!! I can say I love his hair!

I’ve heard he will be singing 5 more songs and they’re all for Miley

what time is the concert?

Oct 18, 2012 @ 06:23 pm
    he is hotter than Liam.

Eh idk. Depends on the day. Some days Liam looks hotter other days he looks not so good. I don’t care about Liam tho however Thor can get it

awww he didn’t take his banjo :(

who cares bout Liam btw!!!

• jhsemas

Nick’s looks have been perfect from age 16 on. Before that he needed to grow into his nose. Now he’s just gorgeous.

• TrofeGex
  • Barbaric Bryan

OMG Who gives a f–k! Nick Jonas gets facial hair! Let’s post pictures of this BREAKING news! This is pathetic!

Just shave it already, Nick!

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:Taylor wrote another song about Joe”I almost do” is about him.

Wow I thought it was just me who felt it was about Joe hehehe so its not just me…cool

• joejonassmile

Its hard for demi to be friends again with his ex and its understandable for me…Joe is a good guy he tries to make her comfortable as much as he can

Joseph doesn’t deserve all this crap!!!! No one stole me from him! Kevin hates all the mean girls there were! He was Not sentimental about it!

Kevin is the one who can’t sing

he said he never cries, lol, I don’t believe him, but he was asked when was the last time you cried and he said never

Nick is not very humble either

Miley is gonna write a song called “Wedding Bells” she already stole Nick’s “Stay”

Nick’s cried lot’s of times. There’s even more incidents than that. Nick communicates through his music and songwriting. You can tell he has never been the best communicator other than that. But he looks really happy lately. What ever the reason, it’s nice to see.

Nick did a good job growing up, he looks really good, I’m glad he looks happy.

are you kidding? he is a great communicator, he doesn’t even let his brothers talk lately xD

Nick does talk a lot

Nick used to cry every night during Stay on his solo tour.

• Taylor Swift

It’s true. Joe broke up with me because he is gay.

he is really llooking good lately!!! so happy! Porbably the happiest we seen him since like 2010!

Love the pics but OceanUp does a crappy job at titling their articles. “Facial Hair” really? He is 20, not 12. They are so good to all their fans. Love the pics.

Niley Niley Miam Miam Nelena Nelena

Nick is not very humble either
    ?????? You are kidding right? He’s probably the most humble guy in the industry. Nick and his brother’s are all extremely humble. They have never put themselves above others.

This kid sucks! No talent whatsoever! It sounds like Nick got kicked in his ovaries when he sings.
    You’re on the wrong post. Look for “Bieber”. Obviously you have NEVER heard Nick sing. He has an incredible voice.

Jaylor is like Niley it’s never ending.

You must be delusional if you think Nick is actually a good singer. lol

He is trying to look like Liam to see if Miley will take him back.

Yeah! It’s sad to say that out of the girls he could have he only wants one that doesn’t want him back.

I don’t think he’s trying to look like Liam. He has the haircut Joe had last year. Liam has never had his hair like this? He’s just going through the phase Joe went through.

UGH WHAT IS UP WITH THESE JONASES? IT MAKES ME MAD WHEN THEY ARE STILL PINNING FOR GIRLS THAT DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THEM.I WISH I WAS THEIR SISTER THEN I WOULD SLAP THEM.

And I’m not sure what Joe’s issue with Demi is.
    Wasn’t he talking to her at the VMA’s last year?
    so why is he all -_- about her now?? Some fan met him last night & they told him to say hi to Demi for them & he looked pissed.

Nick just stole me from Joe’s team.

_______
    You obviously cared enough to comment and be the FIRST comment at that lol If this news is important enough for you..why are you here?

And I’m not sure what Joe’s issue with Demi is.
    Wasn’t he talking to her at the VMA’s last year?
    _____________
    OMFG. Are you serious right now? Do you know how many times Joe has tweeted her in the past…WAIT do you know how many times joe and kevin and nick tweeted her in the past couple months and she has only applied once to nick and that was only when the episode of him was on ….why would he continue to try and rebuild their relationship or even CARE at this point when its clear she doesnt care about them or want anything to do with him

Nick Jonas is on fire lately

I’ve seen non Jonas fans commenting that Nick got really hot, and I think he is really attractive now

maybe it’s not breaking news but it’s a pleasure to our eyes to see this beautiful pictures of this beautiful man!!

Nick your new look makes you look flawless, don’t change it!! you look really hot

the second picture!! OMG I’d kill and die for that man!! I love Nick!!!

Love nick’s haircut, getting used to the facial hair, he is still a little kid I’m my mind, I know he is not, but I can’t shake the 16 year old out of my head. He has really grown up nicely, they all have. I just really wonder how long it takes Nick to grow the facial hair, bc it doesn’t seem like he shaves often, it is cute on him, but he still has such a baby face.

His facial hair is like Kevin’s. anyways Joe looks cute.

Nick looks like jimmy neutron.

Joseph doesn’t deserve all this crap

Nick is 20, he looks 20, so he looks perfect, and Miley is the one who is in love with Nick trying to forget him with Liam, listen to her songs, she still loves Nick, she is mad just because Nick said he doesn’t care anymore before singing WB so it’s like he sings the song just to get people talking but doesn’t care about Miley, but he doesn’t have bad intentions, he is just talking about the past, but of course he feels nothing about Miley

Today’s concert reviews were Nick is handsome, Kevin is palpable and Joe is oozing sex appeal.

Oct 18, 2012 @ 06:25 pm
    what time is the concert?

I have no clue :/ heard it was at night there, so morning for us.

• Stella

Liam Payne?

I heard he took his pet

Nick and Miley would not look cute anymore. Nicks head looks smaller than hers. :/

Nick Jonas new pictures always make my day :)

No! Liam Hemsworth.

everybody’s head looks smaller than hers, except for Selena’s

• SellyismygirlCrush

Gawd he is so sexy!

nobody likes Liam Hems… whatever

Miley should date Kevin, they both have the most annoying voices ever

He is really hot

everybody’s head looks smaller than hers, except for Selena’s

Miley’s head is actually bigger than Sellys. Her head is the same size as Liam’s and Liam is 6’3 js

not cute. what the fuck is that disgrace to facial hair? it looks like a 14 year old trying to grow a beard out for the first time and it’s coming in all splotchy and uneven. and he is what? 19 years old? the upper lip part looks disgusting. smh at kids who think this is hot.

lol even if Kevin wasn’t “married” he hates Miley, and Miley thinks the only cute Jonas is Nick, Kevin and Joe are ewww to her

Selly said she has the world mark for biggest head ever ok!!

why does Kevin hates Miley, Demi, Selena, and every girl in the planet, is it cuz he is gay?

Nick is one good looking man!

gay guys do hate girls

Oct 18, 2012 @ 06:31 pm

Joe is the only Jonas that can grow facial hair. Wich is also a curse because he has to shave twice a day if he wants to look clean shaven. While nick probably shaves or Kevy and it doesn’t grow back till the next year

he’s hot, and you’re not

Oct 18, 2012 @ 06:32 pm

r–

He doesn’t hate Selena, he liked her. He doesn’t like Taylor Swift though.

Nick wrote a lot of songs for Miley and none for Selena

amazing how Nick Jonas facial hair has already 60 comments, lol, he looks very handsome though

• Vulgar Vince

Kevin is the only Jonas brother with any intelligence.

All of his songs are about Selly and he lies they’re about Miley for publicity

Oct 18, 2012 @ 06:39 pm
    Kevin is the only Jonas brother with any intelligence.

This is true. Joe and Nick keep liking girls that are not nice and Kevin knows they’re not. His brothers are dumb. But Joe is hot so he’s forgiven and nick is cute.

he should cry next time he performs Wedding bells

• Rude Randy

Kevin has a hot wife. Joe and Nick are gay. Joe broke up with Taylor because he realized that he would rather have a penis up his ass.

Nick can cry if he wants he still look hot

Nick is looking his best lately!!! Not only his physical features but he just looks downright HAPPY!! what happened in teh last week?? did he get laid

mmm I think Kevin is the gay one

that’s true, Nick looks the hottest and the happiest he has ever looked!

Nick never cries

Oct 18, 2012 @ 06:44 pm
    Rude Randy said:

Lol!

He’s been looking really happy for a while now

• Nawchick
  • Dabcency

i just wanna do naughty things when it comes to him omg

people talk about facial hair!! common the best is the picture with fans and the boy with shirt blue!

we love you guys!! are nice!

Taylor wrote another song about Joe “I almost do” is about him.

Nick’s well rid of Miley. She’s bi polar and needy. Nick is too independent. That’s why it didn’t work out. She’s not a bad person, but you can tell she’s spoiled and not very humble cause she’s been wealthy for so long. If he really wanted her he would have answered her tweet last year when she was busy playing head games. She was saying she was dating Liam but she was actually going after Nick. Remember the tearing up of Nick’s photos during her concert last year. Instead HE chose Delta and took off for Bali with her.

Oct 18, 2012 @ 06:44 pm
    Rude Randy said:
    _________________________________________

your blind?

boyfriends all end badly with her!

maybe you should get to think she is the problem

I bet you’re tired from a long, hard week
    I bet you’re sitting in your chair by the window, looking out at the city
    And I bet sometimes you wonder about me

And I just want to tell you
    It takes everything in me not to call you
    And I wish I could run to you
    And I hope you know that
    Everytime I don’t,
    I almost do, I almost do

I bet you think I either moved on or hate you
    ‘Cause each time you reach out there’s no reply
    I bet it never, ever occurred to you that I can’t say hello to you
    And risk another goodbye

And I just want to tell you
    It takes everything in me not to call you
    And I wish I could run to you
    And I hope you know that
    Everytime I don’t,
    I almost do, I almost do

We made quite a mess, babe
    It’s probably better off this way
    And I confess, babe
    That in my dreams you’re touching my face
    And asking me if I want to try again with you
    And I almost do

What is this? I like it.

I hope Joe wrote a song for Tay

I hope Joe wrote a song for Tay

Sorry, I’ve heard Nick AND Joe in concert and they most definitely do not suck. You Tube videos do not do them justice. In person, they have great voices. Even after the Radio City concert, some You Tube videos are better sound quality than others. They did great at that concert on the song Falling Slowly. Even the people in charge of the play said they loved it.

• joejonassmile

Oct 19, 2012 @ 07:33 amAnonymoussaid:Joseph doesn’t deserve all this crap—-what crap? we were all talking about Nick!! lol nobody cares about Joe and Taylor, it’s all about Nick, how good he looks, how manly, his facial hair, his sexy tattoo, his flawless haircut and yeah why not, Wedding bells and Miley, Nick wanted us to talk about it so we are talking about that too xD
    since when you are Every one and who said no one cares about Joe?What am I hear?Potato?
    are you blind?
    or are you that empty you need to bring others down to feel you are high?
    hummmm…
    Ok…sorry I take back my words dont wanna argue with a fan of Joe s brother…
    —————
    where were we?LOL…

• joejonassmile

oh BTW I guess joe has get used to it…all the stories about his exes is so behind him its just time for fans to move on too :)
    I mean Joe fans not Nick fans …they obviously dont care