Taylor Swift ‘I’ve Dated Competitive Men’

kljkljklj

Taylor Swift, who has dated Joe Jonas, Jake Gyllenhaal, Taylor Lautner & John Mayer, told YOU Magazine that she’s dated men who compare their careers to hers: ‘I’ve found that men I’ve dated who are in the same business can be really competitive. I’ve found a great group of girlfriends in the same business who aren’t competitive, but a few times guys have started comparing careers and it has been.. challenging.

The last thing I think about when I fall for someone is what they do for a living as I like to get to know that person, but sometimes guys start acting weirdly towards me, especially if I get good news and they get bad.. It’s usually downhill from there.

It’s mind-blowing how some guys have just handed me inspiration for some of these songs on a plate. Some have said, ‘Please don’t write about me,’ but only when we’re in the process of breaking up. If a man dates me, he’s kind of signing a waiver saying he’s cool with me writing songs about him.

I write songs about my life: it’s not something I’ve kept secret. ..I was never a boy magnet at school. There was always the girl all the guys liked and wanted to date, but it was never me.” Taylor on politics: ‘I follow it, and I try to keep myself as educated and informed as possible. But I don’t talk about politics because it might influence other people. And I don’t think that I know enough in life to be telling people to vote for.’

i love justin

because you’re a fucking annoying cunt

because you’re a fucking annoying cunt

okay. suck my cock

anons said:
    because you’re a fucking annoying cunt

okay. suck my cock

Look, sweetie, i am really sorry that your mother and/or father never really loved you and i am sorry that your pet probably died. I am sorry that you’re probably getting bullied and that the only thing you have
    is a justin bieber poster you like to kiss and finger yourself to but
    don’t let your aggression out this way.
    It’s just embarrassing. Alright?

• anons

i would never date taylor cause she’ll probably write a song about me

is a justin bieber poster you like to kiss and finger yourself to but
    don’t let your aggression out this way.
    It’s just embarrassing. Alright?

Okay what the fuck does this have to do with anything? Why are you being such a cunt just cause I like Justin? I didn’t fucking do anything to you. Think before you speak.

is a justin bieber poster you like to kiss and finger yourself to but
    don’t let your aggression out this way.
    It’s just embarrassing. Alright?

LMFAO
    HIGH FIVE.

• anons

yes cause saying that stuff makes you such a better person than me when I was jsut saying that I love justin. I didn’t fucking assume shit about your life.

• anons

I don’t even finger myself to Justin., I’m not that pathetic. or kiss his posters. i take out my cock and stroke it then cum all over the posters face, theres a difference.

i love jaylor xd

Lol I was on a website and one of the people in the comments said that Taylor is a ‘Serial dater’. Another person even said that one of her ex boyfriends should write a song called “maybe you’re the problem”. I didn’t know a lot of people find her annoying. Always thought she was America’s sweetheart to the public eye.

• lololala

I finger my self to Nick Jonas……….just waned to let you guys know.

I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND HOW HARRY GETS PICKED ON FOR BEING SEEN WITH MANY GIRLS WHEN TAYLOR DATES EVERY GUY OUT THERE AND SHE DOESN’T GET PICKED ON AT ALL!!!!!!!!!

• ParaMonster

No, Taylor, no. He’s only cool with it if he gives you permission because it’s their life as well. Smh. I’ll bet she wouldn’t be cool with it if someone detailed every thing she did wrong in a relationship. Seriously, has she ever wondered if she were the problem? That person is right in calling her a serial dater.

She must be lousy in bed, that’s why she gets dumped all the time. Heh heh, haha

What a whore!!!!!!!!!!

• lovelife

jay omg

all songwriters write about their experiences why wouldn’t taylor do as well? xd

• lovelife

because you’re a fucking annoying cunt
    ___

HOLD THE FUCK UP
    hell no. sit your ass down.

• lovelife

___

you dont need permission to write a song about someone…

• lovelife

is a justin bieber poster you like to kiss and finger yourself to but
    don’t let your aggression out this way.
    It’s just embarrassing. Alright?
    _____

not funny.

• ParaMonster

That is very true.

She was one half of the relationship but my point is she isn’t the only one in the relationship. What if someone wants to keep something private? In my mind it seems as if she’s saying “Absolutely nothing between us is just between us once we break up. I’m going to use this for ammo.”

Besides, she writes about how they were in the wrong. I’d like her a smidge if she ever wrote about her being the bad one in the situation. I mean, how many times has she been broken up with at this point? That has to say something.

• lovelife

el oh el

she did, about taylor lautner.. it’s called back to december xd

• ParaMonster

she did, about taylor lautner.. it’s called back to december xd

i know that. i don’t live under a rock.

• ParaMonster

I’m obviously not as good as I thought about trying to get my point across. I mean, that I know of, she has one song about being the “bad” one. If there were more, I might like her but it’s not my cup of tea that she ends up coming out looking like a brat and painting her exes to seem “evil”.

• lovelife

she did, about taylor lautner.. it’s called back to december xd

i know that. i don’t live under a rock.

i…

taylor swift is so fucking annoying. who cares who you have dated

• anons

stop writing songs about everything

no1curr

^^ Obvs you do if youre going to comment three times about it.

anons said:
    taylor swift is so fucking annoying. who cares who you have dated
    _______________________
    I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS AGREE WITH A BELIEBER! LOL

I AGREE MUSIC SWIFT SUCKS

• anons

^^ Obvs you do if youre going to comment three times about it.

no i dont stfu

Oct 21, 2012 @ 05:21 pm
    900.000 in the first week..the fuck?!
    This bitch is THAT famous in the U.S.A?!
    _________________

AMERICAN PEOPLE IS RETARDED!

They is?! Wellz, I hopes theyz grammars is better than youz at least.

competitive men are the worst kinds.
    they start acting like little children

ok

this hoe

anyone noticed how MATURE she answered to that question about politics?

• anons

selena needs to dump justin so he can be with me

Taylor “The Nutcracker” Swift. Boys, beware! Doubt she’s a lesbian, but more of a closet dominant. I think Cosy Simpson would be more her type.

OMG, She is anywhere.

She is so annoying. Who care about her.

• memelissascott

Taylor swift is so cute and young singer and song writer.her voice is awesome.I like her,s every song.

Who cares about you taylor its nit interesting stop writing breakup song there so annoying. Taylor is dating whore/slut/cougar/…i belive she smoke pot. Stupid iphone keyboard????

900.000 in the first week..the fuck?!
    This bitch is THAT famous in the U.S.A?!

Taylor is AMAZING!!!