X Factor USA Headed For Cancellation?

The X Factor” U.S. is headed for cancellation according to industry insiders, reports The Examiner. ‘The X Factor’ executive producer Simon Cowell and his colleagues are furious and panicking and the cancellation probably won’t be officially decided until after the show’s live episodes begin in November 2012.

FOX has made it clear that The X Factor US is no longer a priority for the network because of the way FOX botched the new episode that was supposed to be televised in its entirety on October 17, 2012. FOX announced that the two-hour episode has been rescheduled to be televised in its entirety on October 23, 2012 at 8 PM Eastern/ Pacific Time.

Do YOU think X Factor should be canceled?

Yes. Take that Lovatics! LOL they give demi so much props and put her on a throne and talk down to other celebs because she was on the xfactor thats about to be canceled LMFAO! all the celebs they had on the show and even had 1d tweeting about it like crazy lol! If you ask me, they should replace those untalented wannabe blondes with miley and taylor s. just saying. taylors red album is about to sell 1 million in a week and miley boosted chelseas and 2.5 men ratings LOL

The only big stars to ever came out from those talent shows were One Direction, Kelly Clarkson and like other two nationally popular.
    Almost every winner can’t make it worlwide.

People are watching for Britney, anyway
    ________
    So true. But how is it paula and nicole got better ratings and views then them? putting demi on this show was a JOKE!

Almost every winner can’t make it worlwide.
    ____
    I cant even REMEMBER last years xfactors winner. and also your forgetting carrie underwood. the shows focus more on helping the judges music careers then making a star.

People are watching for Britney, anyway
    ________

I know. Britney should be making hit records anyway not judging along with Demi Lovato. Only people who need a boost (like Demi) want to do shit like that. Britney doesn’t need it.
    Her last album delivered 3 top ten singles for god’s sake!

THIS.

• anons

ok

Am I the only one here who is watching for Demi? Anyway, I love the show.

nooo i actually love the xfactor. its honestly the only show i watch… and honestly if you are judging a show by who’s on it (simon britany and demi) youre not watching it for the right reasons. go and watch it to see these people with dreams evolve into superstars. its amazing and so entertaining

• Fiona

i’d be slightly pissed if the showed ended.
    All i care about is that Vino Allan, Emblem 3, Jennel Garcia, and LYLAS become famous and debut music because these four are sersiously talented and i’d actually BUY (not download ;p ) their music of itunes to support them.

• Fiona

lmao at the Brittany gif tho. is it me or does she have the weirdest expressions..

• kristin6410

I like x factor better than the voice. The voice is good bc blind auditions but i hate when a really good singer doesnt get a judge to turn around . I like xfactor bc theres good and bad singers not perfection but i hate that they dnt focus on the singers its a lot of focus on drama and the judges. Like a hour episode i only saw about 6 ppl perform

I think this is not true.

• Cecilia

I don’t care ’cause The voice is better than The X factor

SORRY LUNATICS!

DEMI SUCKS!

Am I the only one here who is watching for Demi?
    _

• Cecilia

So true!

• EarthChild

Is everyone ignoring the fact that the source is “The Examiner” or

Why are so many of these comments so negative ? just seems weird to me.. I love talented people, love miley, demi, britney, simon why devalue any of these people or try to make others look better. Just weird

Why post that? Is there anything worthwhile about you saying somebody sucks who you don’t even know? its just mean and unnecessary.

Everyone shutup because Demi is more famous than you sooo….

To everyone above, I agree about how Simon should’ve picked Miley. Miley has the success to argue. She is an excellent performer and has a great unique voice. Also, she has a huge personality and I think she would’ve been an excellent judge.

• Sparks

This is karma for not choosing Jillian :P
    Lol jk…….

no! i love this show i’ll be honest.
    whether you like the judges or not the talent is incredible on the show right now. (look up emblem 3!)

Agreed. I would’ve loved the Britney+Miley combo.
    Omg sparks!!!

Oct 21, 2012 @ 05:46 pm

no! i love this show i’ll be honest.

i dont think it’s going to get cancelled right now, i just think they’re talking about a next season? idk

the talent on the voice this season is amazing

i think melanie is my favorite. her voice is so unique. :)

• Infact(or) ur wrong

X Factor US was actually picked for a 3rd season, so I highly doubt the 2nd one will get cancelled. https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-x-factor-usa/the-x-factor-hits-a-high-note-fox-picks-up-hit-series-for-third-season/401740349897937

What is with the demi hate and the hate toward her fans? Demi is a much better judge than britney! Britney is either mean or agrees with what other people next to her said first. At least demi had her own opinion. I don’t even watch the show for the judges, I watch the show because I like the singers on it. Those 13 year olds kick ass! I liked emblem 3 until they became super cocky and trashed all the other groups like they were better than them. Lets not forget they screwed up at judges houses, no other group did.

I think your wrong ocean up as it has been picked up for a third season which the revealed today on their twitter and facebook page .

• Hermes Jewellery

I in addition to my pals happened to be going through the great tactics from the blog while before long I had an awful suspicion I never expressed respect to the website owner for those secrets. All of the boys appeared to be certainly excited to read through them and have seriously been using these things. We appreciate you truly being so accommodating and then for opting for this kind of amazing subject matter millions of individuals are really eager to be aware of. Our own sincere regret for not expressing appreciation to earlier.
    Hermes Jewellery http://www.tiffanyandconz.net

• ceamburetrams

YyfRfqMoncler JassenPxbCyu http://www.moncler-jassen-jas.com/

YefJwzMoncler Dames Jassen BvxXwp http://www.monclerjassendames.com/

ZjgDiiMoncler Dames Jas MjvAoo http://www.dames-monclerjassen.com/

HauOkcMoncler ErmAzl http://www.dameswinterjassenmoncler.com/

WsxUqqMoncler Jassen KlhYrt http://www.moncler-winterjassen.com/

This isnt even fair, its not xfsctors fault they have to shoe it on tuesday. Its that stupid delayed bsseball game noome even cares about

• ceamburetrams

AbyFksMoncler JasAnyAmr http://www.moncler-jassen-jas.com/

TxiGwiMoncler Jas MhkAuy http://www.monclerjassendames.com/

XdvMtjMoncler Dames Jas HasMch http://www.dames-monclerjassen.com/

VujSpuMoncler Heren IbnKst http://www.dameswinterjassenmoncler.com/

MapVwrMoncler Jas QvmZen http://www.moncler-winterjassen.com/

• ceamburetrams

ZfsUrhMoncler OutletDwkNob http://www.moncler-jassen-jas.com/

MjzMpfMoncler Heren TgzSuv http://www.monclerjassendames.com/

FmmVjiMoncler Heren Jassen WuiZyl http://www.dames-monclerjassen.com/

GppMcfMoncler VvyCrc http://www.dameswinterjassenmoncler.com/

JpuRqpMoncler Dames LfiKua http://www.moncler-winterjassen.com/

People talking shit about demi and the X factor… who would be miley without Hannah Montana? Stfu!
    ——————–

aha you think all are mile fan?

stupid! miley and demi sucks!

• Natasha

I hate when people compare and fight. This is the truth. Unbiased. Miley is a household name across the planet. Demi is starting to pick up. First with Skyscraper and now with X factor. Most here didn’t know Demi before skyscraper(it went to radio here and stayed in top 20 for a while) and now more people know her and are getting to know her cos they watch X factor. That’s it. Both ladies are very talented. But I do believe that Miley is missing out on great opportunities and slowing her career by her OWN will. Cos she’s getting so many great offers(movies,shows,music etc) but just isn’t jumping on. Can’t say why. She seems very wrapped up in Liam. Don’t hate but she just seems love struck and intent on being a wife and that’s it(understandable but she’s over. Allowing him to shine and be the MAN in the relationship. If you understand what I mean. If its true, that’s sad. Sad for her career, life and young girls everywhere.

x factor is not getting cancelled. it’s giving fox the more ratings on the network and making the channel #1 on wednesdays and thursdays. they’re alreayd in talks for a 3rd season. the source is “the examiner”. even i can post an article there, lol. not reliable AT ALL.

and btw, ppl aren’t watching for britney. majortiy of the people that watch it is the general public. they just love watching these type of shows. most of them aren’t even liking brit as a judge and think she shouldn’t be judging singing.

• Oceanup addict

I DID notice that X Factor USA got botched that day… I was wondering what was going on. But still, I don’t think they should CANCEL the show. Even if they did botch the show once so far.. I think they should keep it on. In my opinion the show is good and entertaining.

Don’t worry about what Miley is or is not doing. Right now she’s finishing here album and in the 1st stages of putting together a tour for next year.

Miley’s over: less we forget, Miley boosted the ratings for Chelsea Lately and 2.5 Men and her Marie Claire Sept 2012 issue was a top seller once again. She most likely will be doing more episodes of 2.5 Men. So don’t say she’s over.

This!

This!

bitches, xfactor will be back next season!

• Cass_Xoxo

I love Demi and Britney and the shoe has great talrnt this year, I didnt watch last year and I hate The Voice because Christina and Cee Lo,annoy the fuck out of me and American Idol with Mariah and Nicki is going to be a joke, I rly hope X Factot isnt cancelled <\3

Mariah Carey singing and joke should never be in the same sentence. call me when demi gets a #1 without promo from the xfactor

• DairtoDair

Every post that has to do with Demi is full of negative comments, if you hate a celebrity so much why do you find the need to take the time out of your lives to post hate, go do something productive something you love instead of focusing on the things you hate. It’s pathetic.

i like brit. i don’t care about simon, he’s an fucking asshole and lovato is crap

Every post that has to do with Demi is full of negative comments
    ________
    Whats really funny is demi and her fans are stupid and hypocritical as hell! demi’s message is you shouldnt bully ppl blah blah blah but if you look at jillian jensens twitter…all the people hating/bullying her are demi fans.

• Max

Nooo. Please do not cancel X Factor!!! I agree that The Voice is better than X Factor but Demi needs this kind of popularity for herself. Britney is already a legend so she does not need X Factor.

No, that’s fucked up. I love this show and everyone on it. It’s the only thing I watch, plus my video class makes me watch it and I have to write papers for it every week. I can’t change the show anymore. If this show is cancelled, I fail my video class.

I also think they should have picked Miley. That way she could be identified with another failed show. She deserves to be attached to another one. Karma should have been her and Kloe’s bitch.

____________________

lol is true!! demi without x factor and speak of bullying and rehab is nothing

Max said:
    _____________

lol karma karma for demi liar lovato ! hahah

• Natasha

If karma was so bad. Psychopath Swift would be dead a long time ago! And Brat Bieber would be suffering from a terminal illness. Bad people triumph =( oh and in my country, people are really enjoying x factor. And it seems so in other places also. Oh and x factor has been picked up by one of our wealthier channels. The voice is on our local channels that anyone with a tv license can get. I think this is just a rumour.

• AnonymousTRUE

Well I love the show and am not a lovatic. Poor haters if u wanna talk about miley then talk about her 2 flop movies she couldn’t save. When the show if the show gets canceled then we can talk so 4 now suck it till then. Lol

Miley didn’t say no. Demi was always Simons firt choice. He already said it.

Simon hahaha This is his karma for not choosing to Miley

Miley said no. But whatever, i feel bad for Godney :(

LOL. Just when Demi was about to be semi popular

Simon hahaha This is his karma for not choosing to Miley

Sorry Demi but we all knew UR fame wasn’t gonna last

Do YOU think X Factor should be canceled?

Yes. Even when is still better than American Idol, let’s face it, they don’t give a fuck about trying to find “the next star”.
    It’s all about the judges and the drama.
    People are watching for Britney, anyway.

I watch the xfactor and The Voice. American Idol has gotten boring so i wont be watching. The Voice is my fave tho and they have some really talented people this year.

• exoticmist

Simon should have stuck with American Idol. It would have been so much better off with the original format.

• NerdFighter

This sucks. I feel bad for all the contestants who made it to the live show. :(

LOL I HOPE SO, Brit and her lip synching can go and Demi.. well who really gives a fuck