Jonas Brothers SINGAPORE PICTURES

A51SpzyCAAAORiB.jpg-large
tumblr_mcayb9xH021qh2mymo1_128033

lol what

nicky is so gorgeous omfg

Janda!!!!

Nick and Kevin have similar face and body. They have a thicker body and their skin are so pale. I think Joe is adopted, he looks so different from all his brothers
    _______________

stupid!

You an idiot because Joe looks a lot like his uncle Josh

lol I know we never get tired of saying this but Nick really looks hot!!! he is too hot now, it’s unbelievable, he keeps getting hotter everytime we get new pics!! but he won’t to modeling, he is too smart and talented for that.

lol I love the way Nick says “thank you very much”

Oct 22, 2012 @ 04:36 pm

lol!! you’re blind!!! Nick is the most beautiful man in the earth, he doesn’t look that much like Kevin, and the body!! no way, Nick is well built and has a cute ass!! Joe is the thinner one, Kevin I don’t know bc he looks fat but he isnt.

but kevin, nick and frankie are fatter as their father.
    Denise cheated on papa jonas and now he’s cheating on her with ana maria

Why in these videos you see always and only Nick and less Joe? :(

Why in these videos you see always and only Nick and less Joe?

because the people who taped them are fans of Nick!! duh!! Thank God!! I wanna see more Nick!! I’d tape only Nick too xD

but kevin, nick and frankie are fatter as their father

Nick fat? lol are you anorexic? he is perfect!!! Kevin isn’t fat either, it looks like he is fat but he isn’t it’s weird lol, and Frankie, well he is fat sadly. But he can lose Weight, Joe is too skinny, he looks unhealthy he needs to gain weight. I hope he is ok.

lol that girl Shaunae someone mention a while ago keeps complaining on twitter why everything is about Nick!! lol face the facts! her and all crazy Joe/kevin stans should accept Nick’s perfection and stop comparing him to his brothers and just stop complaining

Nick is a little bitch!!! but I love him!!!!

he is obsessed over his tattoo!! he should get another.

its anna maria and kevin sr is not cheating. hes not even on the tour with them.

She is a young girl. You people are SICK

he is cheating!!!! poor Kevin

OH! Look its the Nicky stans again who can’t SHUT UP!!!!!

Nicky!! what a hottie!

OH! Look its the Nicky stans again who can’t SHUT UP!!!!!

I’m a fan of Nicky!! what’s wrong with that? is there any rule saying you can’t love Nick?

It is now 9:06 pm right now on the Atlantic side. Where they are is exactly the opposite 9:06 am!

everybody who calls Nick Nicky loves Nicky

Oct 22, 2012 @ 05:40 pm
    Why in these videos you see always and only Nick and less Joe?

That’s not true lol. Joe is the frontman, the only videos in wich you see more of Nick is when he’s singing Wedding Bells.

lol no!! we see Nick even if Joe is singing Just in love because fans prefer taping Nick playing his drums, he is too sexy to not tape it, they’re just fan videos that’s why they’re all Nicky, fans prefer Nicky

I don’t know how people say Kevin is ugly, he’s handsome. So are Joe and Nick, but people seem to only be focused on them and not Kevin.

all the pictures and videos are pure Nick, lol but I love it!! he is my favorite, I wish he was a solo singer, but he does better with his bros

Kevin and Nick have a similar body as their father. Look: http://instagram.com/p/RB9y9_potc/

• joejonassmile

they look tired Hot …how is that even possible ???I look terrible when Im tired …those weird perfect guys…

They are all looking good! i can’t wait to see the videos from the concert ;D

Yay Nicky go Nicky

• make money at home

I see something genuinely interesting about your site so I saved to favorites .
    make money at home http://www.makemoneyfine.com/

Nick’s voice. So Sexy. Lol.

Kevin’s voice is even annoying when he talks and he wants to sing now!!! he is a liar! we all know the truth Kevin, you’re not fooling anyone.

Oct 22, 2012 @ 06:30 pm
    OMG Kevin is such an attention whore!!! he is so annoying, I hate his voice! and he is so fake!!!

How is Kevin an attention whore?

Nicky is a bitchy mentality dolote abuser

How is Kevin an attention whore

he wants all the attention for himself, with his weird moves, he can’t stop talking with his witchy voice.

Kevin is the bitch the dolote mentality or whatever that is lol

no, Joe is the dolote mentality bitch

what’s a dolote?

that’s not even a word!

wow and miley is the ex nick is hung up on. does not compute.

Oct 22, 2012 @ 06:46 pm

wow and miley is the ex nick is hung up on. does not compute.

Nam Stan alert!

Nam Stan alert!

i don’t like ‘nam’ i’m just saying. i’d pick samantha way before miley.

• xAskTaylorx

Anyone here watching the debate? Romney vs. Obama. Who will win? Explain your reasoning. I’m bored. Lol.

What Stupid people are on this site tonight! It must be all the ignorant dolts who like Nicky! They would be the stupidist ignorant ones. They reflect him! Yes its a word you idiots try getting a dictionary or reading something other than comics! They would be abusive. TOOOOOO!!!!!!

I hope Obama

Is Nam staying in Nick’s condo at the W?

• Jo

I actually liked Samantha. She took their break up like a grown woman and went about her business. All the other exes had something to say about it. Sam was definitely the more mature girlfriend that Nick had. Even Delta was all funny-acting and annoying. But to be honest, I think think Sam was too much like Nick and he didn’t like that. Sam seems like she’s a go-getter and a “I’m the boss” woman. Nick probably couldn’t handle someone that was too much like him.

I hope you know you sound ignorant too.

Sam is pretty in a Celtic way. I like her. Miley is kind of cute, but she’s not feminine at all and she has an annoying personality. Never understood what Nick saw in her. Delta was just weird, acting like this smaller inexperienced 18 year old kid was going to rescue her from her 32 year old fiance. And all the while Nick was pining over HIS ex.

Obama won. He made Romney look like he’s from another century and he brought up how Romney gives his money to invest in China instead of America.

• Heather Donaldson

Of course all you people care about are looks. Last time I checked, they were musicians, not models. Talk about the music. P.S. Hi Joe! I know you’re reading this.

Hot hot HOT

I don’t think Kevin is ugly, I like his eyes, but he’s not my type, he looks like he is always sweaty lol, Joe isn’t my type either, he seems to fragile, I like Nick.

Um they get taped about the same in videos.

what are you doing Nick to get this hot and to get everyone love you? you’re too perfect, your face, your body, your voice

Um they get taped about the same in videos.

no, fans tape Nick more, they even say “camera focus on Nick” lol when I go to their concert I’m gonna tape Nick and Nick and Nick too

I have nick saying thank you very much on repeat, his voice is so sexy!

Lol this nick troll

why some Jonas stans don’t like Nicky fans? I mean we’re nice and just show our love to Nicky

Oct 22, 2012 @ 06:11 pm
    OH! Look its the Nicky stans again who can’t SHUT UP!!!!!

It’s the same person

I’m the yay Nicky go Nicky fan!!! xD I made that up and I love it when more people use it lol

• Ijustneedyounow

i just can’t get over how drop-dead gorgeous nicholas is *sighs*

Joe and Nick are hot hot

• oceanUP

Ijustneedyounow said:
    i just can’t get over how drop-dead gorgeous nicholas is *sighs*

he should go into professional modeling like joe!