Cole Sprouse TUMBLR

noiknoikn
cole-sprousetumblr-191

Coleture Concept. He ate a DUCK FETUS. Via ONTD.

DUCK FETUS?

really?

he want publicity -_-

ah balut. I’m Filipino and even though my family loves it, I don’t think I have the guts to try it! I will one day, but I find it weird that he refers to China…there is a Chinese version but it’s not called “balut.” That’s definitely Filipino.

• EarthChild

I kind of hate how half of the people who have been saying this is disgusting (on Tumblr and elsewhere) are probably meat eaters, at least the majority anyway. If you really knew what the animals went through (like every single thing not just how they are slaughtered) you probably would never eat it again either. If you think Cole eating the duck fetus is cruel, then you should probably rethink what you eat on a daily basis as well.

he should get a job and quit doing this sh’t…

As a vegetarian, I think this is very cruel. Human beings are criminals at heart. They have no compassion whatsoever!

Who cares if he’s faded or isn’t relevant anymore? The guy is smart, look through his Tumblr and tell me he’s not wise beyond his years. His brother might be the attractive one but Cole is going to be the one who’s going to be truly successful with that brain and wisdom of his.

I love you!

he looks high as shit

he is attractive even with this {homeless }style &people freaking out with his tumpler b/c is really good,some times emotional,some times funny &odd &he is quite smart&interesting,his haters must accept it &leave him alone..

he looks like someone i know…http://www.youtube.com/user/joewattguitarist
    seriously its creepy how much they look alike, now that he cut his hair to his shoulders they really look alike..

• Live.Love.Learn.

If you eat ANY sort of meat whatsoever, you have no absolutely no right to judge him. Killing an animal is killing an animal, no matter what stage of its life you kill it in. Don’t be hypocrites now.

I admire Cole. I think he’s very bright.

• EarthChild

I admire Cole. I think he’s very bright.

I agree completely

(replying to this) – Oct 24, 2012 @ 11:36 am
    SlimShady said:
    Who said I ate hamburgers? I only eat organic meat, from farms where animals have lived a full and healthy life before they die. And I eat very little of it.

But still, you do eat meat. You have to kill the animal before you eat it. So you say it is worse to kill a fetus because they haven’t had a chance to live a full and healthy life? Well, I can argue that it is worse to kill an adult because they know what they will be missing out on, and they have memories and lots of things to miss.

It’s fine if you have your own opinion on what not to eat, but know that these things can be products of culture, and it is ignorant to say that something is “fucking disgusting” just because you don’t have the same culture. Do you think people that eat McDonald’s hamburgers are disgusting? Like, have you ever commented like that on a post showing a celebrity at McDonalds?

• brightstar

Oct 24, 2012 @ 12:20 pm
    (replying to this) – Oct 24, 2012 @ 11:36 am
    SlimShady said:

he has been working since 4 months &now has the right to be educated,he is a student in 1 of the best universities &planning be argeologist ,{this shit}propably do it for fan or interact with people,so leave it smart pants &get a job yourself ,1 bring u millions in the age of 20.

• KK

I have to disagree with most of you on here. I think cole looks amazing with long hair .;)

I get what he’s trying to say, but I disagree to an extent. I wish I had the willpower and health to be a vegetarian. Even though I don’t I still want to draw certain lines. I eat very few kinds of meat & only cause they are healthy for you (protein). I’m not gonna have a living thing killed so I can eat it to be “adventurous.” No thanks.

i agree with all &i love him too ,i dont agree his bro is the attractive 1 ,both are attractive in their way &cole has the better body & an amazing smile,his bro has better style though.

I think I just lost some respect for a person
    I considered compassionate and caring.

• brightstar

Oct 24, 2012 @ 09:27 am
    SlimShady said:
    As an animal lover that just made me throw up a bit. That duck is formed already. Its like cracking a baby chicken into your scrambled eggs. Fucking disgusting.

But how is that different from eating a hamburger? You are killing an animal either way.

If you had been brought up in a different culture, maybe this would be totally normal and ethical to you.

Also people eat worse things around the world, so stop being so ignorant.

its funny cause it’s not even him

He is so ugly!!!

• SlimShady

I don’t support any fast food chains. I’m Spanish. My culture has weird food too. And yes, I’ll call that disgusting too. The Greeks use to force women into performing sexual acts with Bulls. I suppose I can’t call that disgusting either, right? That duck fetus btw is formed. When the yolk starts taking on a form, it means its forming. Animals killed when they’re old have atleast experienced life. And if he wanted to eat a duck egg, he could have done so with an unformed fetus. But as you said you have your opinion, I have mine, that’s the way it should be and lets leave it at that.

He is not attractive. Dont know why people are freaking out because he has a tumblr.

Balut is a delicacy is most Asian countries and the Philippines. Obviously it would be a shock to most peeps here in the U.S. other than burgers and pizza. Zac Efron tried it to his trip to the Philippines too.

• SlimShady

guys, it’s a freaking duck egg. It’s practically the same as a normal chicken egg. And to those people who say that it’s “disgusting” that kinda hurts for the people who have this culture, I know I have this culture. It’s really normal here in the Philippines to eat that, and if btdubs to that Spaniard who commented here, your comments really pissed me off. I mean you’re Spanish, we eat tongue for crying out loud. (I’m part Spanish)

• LillyPotter

The Hanson’s called. They want their hair back.

is he high?

• Shay

STONER!

(replying to this) – Oct 24, 2012 @ 12:45 pm
    SlimShady said:

I don’t see how eating something that has lived life is better than eating something that hasn’t lived for very long.

But yeah, we both have our opinions. Though my opinion is it isn’t disgusting or not disgusting. I definitely won’t go try fetus anytime soon, because it seems disgusting to me, but I can see why other people eat it. Because it is a part of their culture and therefore seems normal to them.

u spanish bro i think u are hypocrital,no only b.c eating meat is the same thing {the animal killed anyway}butsaid greek had woman got sex with bull,what a bou the spanish culture have bull fight &finally killed in arena to just amuse the audience?at least bulls in ancient greek were happy.LOL!

I THINK THAT TOO ,HE HAS GREAT BODY &CUTE FACE&HIS BRAIN SO TURNING ON!

• Pingback: jalia parsnip

helen oruç
    googlede look because ?m famous
    the base writings ? wrote

• Jo

weon rancioo !! asqueroso que wea le pasa.
    DISGUSTING, GROSS.

• John Michael Sheehan

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

he is very interesting &smart as person &aside the pics he posts on his tumplr for fun i think he is very handsome,who ex child star is like him? a student,educated , with no scandals?&the last few days he posted 2 audoi files on his blog ,he sounds so sexy &shophisticated!

Balut is from the PHILIPPINES and not from China.

i love youu coleee

HUMANS ARE ANIMALS. ANIMALS EAT ANIMALS OKAY ITS HOW THIS FREAKING WORLD WORKS. Lions freaking slaughter their prey do you think they have a peaceful death? No. So stop this crap about it being cruel for animals. I only agree that they should be treated right but at the end of the day you have carnivores and herbivores and if you’re a herbivore, cool but if I want to eat a fucking hamburger, i’m gonna eat a fucking hamburger.

çok iyrenç olmu? büyüyünce

• Your mom

He should be allowed to eat whatever he wants and you have no right to tell him that what he eats isn’t okay. It’s what HE eats. If you don’t like it, then don’t eat baby duck.

• ceeeral

cut your hair and find something else to do (other than eating baby duck eggs – you are sick)

sana a??kt?m ?imdi senden nefret ediyorum disney channel benim hayat?m zek ve kodi hariç hepsini çok seviyorum mesela yetenek çiftli?i anlad?nm? irenç ?ey

• land?n tipton

land?n? çok ve zeki çok seviyorum kodiyi hiç sevmiyorum

• land?n tipton

land?n? çok ve zeki çok seviyorum kodiyi hiç sevmiyorum

• ParaMonster

I love Cole to death but I wish he’d cut his hair.

I love Cole to death but I wish he’d cut his hair.

THIS!! You and me both!!!

A DUCK FETUS? wtf that’s gross.

he’s faded af ;)

that hair.
    disastrous,
    to put it mildly.

He used to be so hot…

• GLiTTERSWAG

omygosh that’s disgusting O.O

• SlimShady

• You Were Thinking It

He looks like a girl tbh. An ugly girl.

He is so stoned lmfao

you to ? do not like you uset to be very so loved so wihile the sohot hair than you ? used to love disnel channel

? am from turkey
    good bye cole

he is so freaking awesome dude,good looking ,cool ,tries live HIS DREAM not others who hate him being different&i love how he {takes care}his haters through his tumpler&turns on so much interesting than his twin who propably he has the support from disney while cole stands on his own feet.i respect him for it.