Joe Jonas Shops Chanel + Closeup PIX

tumblr_mcfp66iBKp1rnt5zgo3_1280-1

Joe pictured shopping at Chanel. Very classy!

Photo Credit: WarPathsAndBoxes@Tubmlr.

Blind Gossip] This member of a famous family has gone from average to muscley. Is he eating more protein and lifting weights? A bit, but diet and exercise don’t really deserve the credit for his improved physique.

He’s actually been injecting steroids since the beginning of the summer. He thinks that muscles are “cool”. He thinks that they will attract more girls and help him land more roles. After all, those things are much more important than his health.

Look for him to wear a lot of short-sleeved shirts to show off his guns while he is traveling this winter. Also look for more facial hair. Girls and producers, are you watching?

The girl said that Joe bought something for his girlfriend!!!! Shit, now unfortunately is confirmed that Joe is dating Blanda and this is getting serious….. Papa Jonas help!!! that Blanda is much older than Delta Goodrem. Blanda EggenschwilerIt is ugly and the worst is that she has bad addictions. She is a drug addict

Where she said that?

• Natasha

I’m pretty sure the guys are not gonna go home and chill or carry on solo(that’s the way everyone is making it seem). They will most likely rest up, get their bearings together and gear up for the next leg of touring and projects pertaining to their new music and path as a band. And I think Nick should keep this hair and scruff. Joe should cut his hair like he had it for the Camp Rock 2 tour and keep his shave pretty clean or a slight bit of hair (loved last years hair but I don’t want it to clash with Nick and for them to kinda be matching) and Kevin should go for the look he had in the Married to Jonas photoshoot(the home shoot with them in clothes in the pool and stuff). They would look perfect like that.

I’ worried about Nick, I never believe BG but to think there is a tiny possibility that Nick might actually be using steriods scares me, I’ve seen BG about Miley, Demi, Kevin, Joe and even Frankie Jonas but not Nick!! I can’t stand gossips about Nick he gots me worried cuz I want him to be healthy and happy always. He is Nick!! Nick if that’s true, don’t do it! don’t hurt yourself, I know you’re 20 and you wanna be hot and have all the girls, but you are beautiful the way you are.

you see! it’s all those people saying how hot Nick looks and how sexy and perfect, that’s why he would want to do steroids, he is too concerned about his appearence now.

It’s getting serious because he bought her Chanel? Really? Lolz and where are you getting that she has addictions?

She just said kevin bought something for his wife.
    emmayuliyana about 11 hours ago
    @nanarenisa yg shopping kevin je.. Buy for his wife myb

I don’t care if BG says Miley is cutting, doing drugs and has a eating disorder, I don’t care if they say Demi is still doing drugs, I don’t care if they say Kevin is gay, I don’t care they saying Joe is a life hater alcoholic, even if Frankie is a kid I don’t care if they say he is eating bc of the family issues or if they say Papa Jonas is cheating with that Girl Anna Maria!!! but they can’t not say anything about NICHOLAS JONAS he is too perfect!!!! leave Nicholas alone blind gossip!!!!

Is the Chanel store in NYC or in Asia???

Why did oceanup delete the picture of Joe ~buying Chanel?

Nick looks perfect with his new look with the facial hair, the new haircut and his tattoo, he looks hot,but he doesn’t need more muscles, he would look bad if he got more musclus, he looks perfect now.

I want cry, I had hopes that it was nothing serious (like was HO, who was just a bootycall) Joe deserves someone better, a healthy girl…ugly or pretty not matter. Besides Blanda is an atheist and belongs to a strange group of friends

I found her twitter:

Nick looks very healthy. He takes very good care of himself. There’s no way he’s taking steroids. Steroids throw off blood sugar and they rarely ever give them to diabetics.

I would be worried if he is with that Witch! I hate the idea he was in THAT shirt!

I found her twitter:

………………

BUT THE GIRL DIDNT SAY HE BOUGHT SOMETHING FOR HIS GIRLDRIENF. SHE SAID KEVIN BOUGHT SOMETHING FOR HIS WIFE

BUT THE GIRL DIDNT SAY HE BOUGHT SOMETHING FOR HIS GIRLFRIEND. SHE SAID KEVIN BOUGHT SOMETHING FOR HIS WIFE

Nick is not doing steroids and Joe does date people. I’m sure Nick does, too. But dating is just scoping out whether two people get along.

JOE AT CHANEL???? I wonder if Joe bought a gift for that older bitch-famewhore Blanda

Does anyone know anything about this girl named Karin Campbell? She was on tour with them but I don’t know why exactly…

Nick is beautiful

Nick is going to NYC where he lives, where he has his appartment and where he can land a broadway role

Blanda is not a cougar,she’s only 5yrs older,not 10yrs!? stop being immature

JIS

there is way too much drama in NYC now

Joe est unique. Les gens pathétiques. Arretes de dire des choses stupides!

Oui, Je suis! :)

its a shame you guys just refuse to see nick happy and healthy to blame him for taking steroids. he wouldn’t do that its bad for diabetics!

@ 12:03 pm

————————
    If she is a fame whore why would she date Joe Jonas? He isn’t exactly an A-lister anymore. Lets all face it Jonas Brothers are has beens! She probably really likes him, good for Joe.

Joe est unique.

that BG stupid site, Nick was the only Jonas they hadn’t made something up about, but he doesn’t care, he is happy and healthy and looking better than ever

—————–
    He sucked on Broadway no one cared, and no one went to show after he took over the role. He had his chance he blew it, it will be a long time before the Broadway community gives him another.

maybe this sounds crazy, but i don’t like the way joe look paris

Actually, Nick did great with HTS, he got great reviews and his castmates found him very talented. HTS was in trouble for ending before Nick started, not his fault…

Oct 25, 2012 @ 12:41 pm

but joe is also in the store,so he could have also brought something for his gf!! geez just chill

Alright every time I come on here just to see tour pictures and fan meeting. And I read the irritating same people talking trash about the guys you folks don’t have nothing else to do outside the social media half you folks talking trash that is not true about the guys. All y’all just sitting around the computer and getting fat. You folks talking trash don’t know the Jonas’ personally ok so get the hell off the social media and get a life. The Jonas’ are not on drugs or steroids y’all are just being bullies.

Joe is single. Dumbass people.

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:Did you guys hear the news? Ashley Greene and Carney split. Told y’all she was single. Taylor is too and they’re all in NYC! Muahahaha
    the Muahahaha part made me laugh a lot…thank you :D

• joejonassmile

Stay positive guys ;)
    I mean dont fight over some thing like that…
    I just felt like saying this…even though I know you all gonna keep on doing what you do :)

what do you mean?

Oct 25, 2012 @ 12:52 pm
    Joe is single. Dumbass people.

Maybe he is now. He’s unpredictable. He’s taken one day, the next he’s single.

Oct 25, 2012 @ 12:41 pm

_______________

who cares about trashley greene? and taylor?

Joe is dating a cougar!!!

I can’t spell Blandas last name

THE 3 JONAS ARE PERFECTS

THE 3 JONAS ARE PERFECTS

Who cares about nick and the steroids? it’s his life

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:02 pm

I can’t spell Blandas last name
    ____________

blanda eggenschwiler is a tranny

really? this kind of shit only ever seems to happen to nick.

What!!!

• lulu

HIS SMILE IS FUCKING PERFECT

Please respect Joe’s privacy

• I <3 the jb’s

Please respect Joe’s privacy

You keep writing this.This is a gossip site,so people are going to express themselves. I wouldn’t take what is said here personally.There are some people who do,and others that don’t unfortunately.I for one agree with you. We all need to respect him and his privacy,which I do :)

Kevin bought a gift for Danielle, Joe was just in that shore with him.

Joe is single. Dumbass person

OMG! no he is NOT! you’re really in denial wow,I just can’t deal with you.How come he’s ALWAYS spotted with her in NYC? someone said they were spotted holding hands,AND they gave each other a kiss? explain that? what makes you so sure he’s single anyways? you don’t even know.Why you so desperate to believe he’ s single? move on already! he was spotted at a Chanel store.He was obviously buying his gf something :/

Oct 25, 2012 @ 05:33 pm
    Kevin bought a gift for Danielle, Joe was just in that shore with him.

How do you know that?

• Jonas brothers are the best

I bet joe is laughing at everyone arguing over his love life LOL!! or very pissed off by now. I’ll laugh if we find out that he is actually with someone else,or interested in another girl,and everyone is focused on Blanda. How do we know he’s not just best friends with her,and is supporting a friend and her design.I’m sure he wouldn’t be so open about their “relationship” knowing the hate she might get. I feel bad for him,even his friends and his gfs get attacked.It’s just not fair on him.

She is a bad person because of what she is in to! Not just the smoking!

You’re a bad person for badmouthing someone you don’t know.

OH! Please about Nick! These are Such little children! Little 5 yr olds just like him!!!

Nick is healthy and perfect he is not doing steroids

Nicky nick Nicky Joey Joe

Nick is not an actor, he doesn’t wanna get roles.

there is no way Nick Jonas is using steroids.

We love you Nicky
    yay Nicky go Nicky

This is a stupid question,but where I’m from,we don’t have Chanel store. What do they sell there.Only girl stuff? is he buying for the woman he is with?? ahh if he is,she is lucky! ha

Nick wants to get broadway roles, but he doesn’t use steroids, he still gets all the girls bc he is the hottest thing ever. Those things, steroids make people agressive and Nick is a sweetie.

Oct 25, 2012 @ 12:34 pm

Is the Chanel store in NYC or in Asia???
    ___
    Asia
    —————————-

She just said kevin bought something for his wife.
    emmayuliyana about 11 hours ago
    @nanarenisa yg shopping kevin je.. Buy for his wife myb
    ____________

Kevin was at Chanel too (he of course, buy a gift for Danielle) but Joe was buying something for his girlfriend. Ask to the girl, who posted that pic on instagram

Joe was with Kevin in that shop. Kevin bought a gift for Danielle. Stop spread rumors.

Don’t listen to them, their just a dumbass who has nothing better to do than go on here and talk shit that isn’t true.

I LOVE THIS GUYS!

They still humble

:) i love you guys

they must be happy to go back to nyc

Joe is probably going back to NYC.(girlfriend) Kevin is definitely going back to Danielle in NJ. Nick could be going just about anywhere.

Mean that on here there are people who has nothing better to do than go on here and talk shit about Joe and Nich, telling what that are not true. Spred pathetic rumors. Nick is fine and Joe is single. Dumbass people.

Why do some assholes always hate on the boys girlfriends? don’t they realize how stupid and inmature they look?
    So what if his allegadly gf Blanda smokes? is she a bad person because of that?
    I smoke too and i’m not a bad person. And i think Joe smokes as well. It’s not healthy but it’s something very common. Like drinking. There’s nothing wrong with it if you do it once or twice a week.

• joejonassmile

Joe is smiling…YAY :D I hope there would be more pics when they got to NYC

Can we talk about how gorgeous they all look instead off gettin into their personal lifes which we don’t know anything about?
    JOE’S FACE IS SO DAMN PRETTY
    UNF NICHOLAS, YOU MR. HULK
    KEV, I LOVE U

Oct 25, 2012 @ 11:47 am
    Joe is probably going back to NYC.(girlfriend) Kevin is definitely going back to Danielle in NJ. Nick could be going just about everywhere

I’m sure Nick is going wherever Joe is going wich is possibly NYC.

Joe is single. Dumbass person.

Oct 25, 2012 @ 11:56 am

Oct 25, 2012 @ 11:47 am

I’m sure Nick is going wherever Joe is going wich is possibly NYC.
    ____________

noooooooooooooo

I want them in LA

Blanda lives in NYC (and the stalkers too)

Joe is single. Dumbass person.
    ——————————–
    And your mom is a virgin

HIS SMILE!!!!!!!

No comment. You’re a person who don’t deserve to have one answer. Leave my mom alone.

Joe is single, but you can believeve what you want. I don’t will waste my time speaking with person pathetic like you . Goodbye.

can you post the link of the pic .Or is that the one oceanup used?

My guess is that joe either went with Kevin to buy the gifts for his gf and kevs wife,or he just went inside the store with Kevin,since they were all together,but we’ll never know.So no point in trying to figure it out