Jonas Brothers Taxi Pictures + Fan Meet

t55555555

Kevin talks about his favorite Halloween costume under!

Oct 25, 2012 @ 02:17 pm
    Please respect Joe’s privacy

who you talking to exactly?

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:I met them and they are not really tall!They are kinda a little bit more my height, I’m 1,70 m (that’s 5’6 I think) so yeah hahaha

oh good so I dont feel so small around them in my dreams any more :D lol

Saw them in person. Ha Ha. Nick is not 5 ft 9. More like a little over 5 ft 7. Joe is a smidgin taller. Like a true 5 ft 8. Nick and Joe’s shoulders are equal but Joe’s head’s a little higher. Kevin is a bit shorter than Nick. When Nick stands next to anyone who is famous and 5 ft 9 you can see he is shorter.

Nick is the tallest and the best built but he does not use steroids, it’s nature, God made him perfect

Kevin said who the tallest was 2x now. He ought to know.

Nick is healthier and happier than ever!!! and he is looking his best too!!! good for him, he is the best.

Nick always looks good

Personally, I don’t give a flying fuck how tall they are and I can’t understand the unceasing obsession with it! I saw Joe close up and I thought he was a fairly respectable height and build …. admittedly I’m only 5’3 but I was wearing moderately high heels. If I had to commit, I’d say he was between 5’9 – 5’10 or thereabouts. Aside from that he was utterly gorgeous and made sure to meet all the fans who had turned out for him and THAT in my opinion is more important.

Nick has changed, but he is still the best.

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:22 pm

Joe with that shirt again???? i hate that shirt

Not cool Blanda Eggenschwiler http://obeyclothing.com/media/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/IMG_0021.jpg

—————

BLANDA IS A SMOKER, BITCH STAY AWAY FROM JOE

Nick is like 5’10 actually, that’s how tall delta is & if you see in pictures they are the same height. I’d say joe is probably the same, and Kevin looks a little bit shorter.

look what Justin Bieber says!!! leave Nick alone bitch!

Joe with that shirt again???? i hate that shirt

—————

BLANDA IS A SMOKER, BITCH STAY AWAY FROM JOE

So is Joe BEFORE he met Blanda.

really?

she constantly slouched so she could be nearly the same height as him.

• Jb fan

Oct 25, 2012 @ 03:29 pm
    Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:22 pm

Joe with that shirt again???? i hate that shirt

—————

BLANDA IS A SMOKER, BITCH STAY AWAY FROM JOE

—————

Okayyyy? why you talking to yourself? O_o

Okay to clear the height debate… How tall is Taylor Swift? She’s around the height of Joe.

Joe is the same height as Taylor Lautner so how tall is Lautner?

Deltas head is so much bigger than Nicholas’!

Nick you’re too perfect!! I love you, the best!!

Taylor swift is 5’11 and Taylor Lautner is 5’10, or that’s what is says on the Internet. So I’d say both nick and joe are 5’10.

Well they look about the same in these, she might have had heels on in that picture.

She’s behind Nick making him look much taller than he really is.

Why some people are saying that Joe is committed to Blanda? I don’t like her .
    maybe, they live together in nyc?
    where is Joe right now?????????

lol, Joe is gay

She’s behind Nick making him look much taller than he really is.

Not in the first one?

lol, Joe is gay
    Just like your father and your mother is his “beard”

Nick is 5’9 Joe and Kevo are 5’8

My favorite dating site is —Kissingrich.com–, It is a serious& safe dating site, the best for online dating beginners and serious people. I found my love here. I have to say it’s he best site I have ever joined so far. They verify all members. Unlike other sites,NO scammers or fake profiles here, and you can meet many rich or beautiful singles as well, including celebs, famous stars.BEST OF LUCK!

There’s a plenty of photos of Delta w/her Jesus sandals on and she’s at least 2 inches taller than Nick. He was slightly taller than Samantha Barks (well,some of it was his curly hair) when they were standing next to each other on the stage at the O2. I follow her (cause she’s amazing) and she said when asked that she’s just under 5 ft 6 inch.

None of the Jonas brothers is 5 ft 9. They are not tall guys. Why does that matter? They have lots of talent. Their height doesn’t matter.

A lot of websites say that they are 5’9, so that’s what I’m going by.

I’d say they are around 5’9. Justin is like 5’7 and they are taller than him aren’t they?

Yes! They are.

Does any one know where they really are right know!???

In a q&a between Kevin & Dani, he asked her to put the brothers in height, she got it wrong, she thought KeV was the tallest, he corrected her by saying, he is the shortest, then Nick & Joe was slightly taller. Go to the eonline site, it is a video of them asking questions, I think it was part 1 or something like that. http://www.eonline.com/marriedtojonas

Oct 26, 2012 @ 12:56 am
    Does any one know where they really are right know!???

—————-

They probably went back to NYC isn’t there next concert in November? Sorry I couldn’t help,I don’t really know myself

Yup. Saw that same video about the height on E!. That was coming out of Kevin’s mouth. He knows how tall his brothers are. You can see when Nick and Joe are walking exactly side by side, with similar shoes, Joe is a fraction of an inch taller. So Nick & Joe are essentially the same height. Whatever height that is.

i think nick is tallest, then kevin and joe is the shortest idk

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:22 pm
    Joe with that shirt again???? i hate that shirt

Shut up about it already,please! it’s just a freaking shirt…danggg

• Jb fan

Wow they can’t even go into a taxi! without having their pics taken!? I feel bad for them sometimes. They don’t look too happy,and I don’t blame them :/

Please respect Joe’s privacy

• joejonassmile

the hight difference between that fan and those boys makes me wonder again…how hight are they exactly…I cant get the right answer lol
    I mean I will if I meet them hahaha which is not gonna happen but … :D

Delta was freaking giraffe and Nick has an average height. Of course she was taller than him. stop denying the reality

Not in the first one?

Yes. In the angle it is taken in she is shown behind him and even there she looks a bit taller than him.

I think they were the same height to

I think they were the same height to
    ————————————
    nope. Delta is like 6 feet and Nick not

nope. Delta is like 6 feet and Nick not
    She’s 5’10 not 6 feet

Why some people are saying that Joe is committed to Blanda? I don’t like her .
    maybe, they live together in nyc?
    where is Joe right now?????????

I doubt they live together. People are trying to start drama.They say he’s “committed” just because oceanup said joe was at Chanel,and so people were like ‘oh he’s committed to her now’ which is stupid.It’s just a store

LOL at you guys arguing over their height.Are you that bored? haha I’m just teasing xD

what does their friend Kyle do? I mean as an occupation

Delta is an inch taller, but you care barely tell. She’s 5’10 and nick is 5’9. So I wouldn’t call her a “giraffe” compared to him.

Joe with that shirt again???? i hate that shirt

Oct 25, 2012 @ 01:17 pm
    what does their friend Kyle do? I mean as an occupation

Photographer, he sucks btw. Bring back Hoffman.

I met them and they are not really tall! :P