Married To Jonas BACKSTAGE FUN

can’t stop watching this, i missed them so much:)

Love this show. Wish there was more Joe and Nick and Kevin’s family mixed in. But otherwise I’ve been watching every week. Next week looks great.

Didn’t know Nick and Joe were fashionistas. Cute. Nick looks skinny here.

Nick looks really hot when he is drinking his juice

Cute. Nick looks skinny here.

not at all xD

funny how Nick looks like the older brother now, he looks bigger and way hotter

Nick Jonas walks and stands like a winner!

looking hot Nicky!
    yay Nicky go Nicky xD

Oct 26, 2012 @ 07:41 am
    funny how Nick looks like the older brother now, he looks bigger and way hotter

How is looking older a nice compliment? lol xD

I have the bad feeling that JB comeback is not going to work, and with MTJ being cancelled :/ I wish they could be as successful as a band as they were before, but if not, Nick should do more broadway, or a TV show, it’s always nice to see solo Nick too.

How is looking older a nice compliment? lol xD

lol it is for Nick, he wants to look like a maaaan

This video is cute

lol Nick looks young and perfect, but he doesn’t look like a teen anymore, that’s good, he looks manly and more attractive with the facial hair and tattoo and the haircut, he is looking really good, Nick is the only Jonas I’m attractive to and he is the youngest

but he didn’t have the tattoo and haircut by then, he is hot but what I like the most about him is the attitude

lol it is for Nick, he wants to look like a maaaan

Oh ok lol

Nick Jonas and his mom Denise should have a reality, that would work

lol it is for Nick, he wants to look like a maaaan

Oh ok lol

does he look old enough for Delta now?

Nick Jonas and his mom Denise should have a reality, that would work

Denise was the most annoying on MTJ

Nick and Joe are the same height.

Too bad MTJ was cancelled, but I learned the Jonas family is very different from what I thought

He barely has facial hair xD Kevin doesn’t either.

Who said MTJ was cancelled? I don’t think it’s cancelled

Dani was the most annoying to me

He barely has facial hair xD Kevin doesn’t either.

barely facial hair is what makes guys attractive now duh

yeah, it was cancelled, they changed it from season finale to show finale, no more married to Jonas, I liked it but I liked it more when Nick was on it, I’d really enjoy a reality about Nick

Yes! Its not normal! As in only 1% of this whole population is (This)

yeah Nicky go Nicky

IT’S YAY NICKY GO NICKY

On what twitter I said!???

what are you guys talking about? lol

OH! Shut! Up! Nicky people!!!!

One: Guys are males!

isn’t the song Nick wrote for Delta Goodrem funny? he calls himself an angel!!! watch that ego Nicky, lol, he is cute.

Safe to believe was CO-WRITTEN by Nick and Delta.

I want Joe to cut his hair. But not the shaved sides haircut. But I also love his curls.

MTJ isnt cancelled. The second season may be a ways away because of their schedule like JONAS season 2. They are premiering it in other countries which means its a solid program.

My guess is that with Dani’s anxiety, it is too hard for her to do MTJ. I can’t imagine her trying to cope with cameras all the time since she doesn’t enen like Kevin being away.

They should do a second season and make it more about the Jonas Brothers touring and stuff. Nobody cares about Dani’s side of the family except for seeing her dad.

How can she do that show and Not go on tour with him! She is such a little hypocrite!!!

BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER IS A DRUGGIE SLUTTIE

Nick is very clearly gay. He isn’t out but he’s gay. Just mark my words.

Nick is very clearly gay. He isn’t out but he’s gay. Just mark my words.

Seriously? Shut the fuck up, he isn’t gay. That shit is really getting old.

__________________

MTJ has great raiting the sundays to be a “tv show”, blogs have said competes with the kardashians rating

JB sold out again

Nick is beautiful.

Nick is very clearly gay. He isn’t out but he’s gay. Just mark my words.

Yes, it’s not even a big secret at this point.

You must be confusing them with your self! The seem Very Normal to Me!!!!!

I like married to Jonas, I like them all, I’m too nice to not like someone

You must be confusing them with your self! The seem Very Normal to Me!!!!!

you mean gays are not normal?

I meant On what twitter do they want more Nick!???

yeah Nicky go Nicky

I meant On what twitter do they want more Nick!???

yeah, is that a bad thing?

Butthurt? looks like your not just a dumbass but your an immature one. & I guess he is gay since he’s dated all the girls he has huh? You’re such an idiot.

Yes, and you’re clearly a genius.
    No gay guy has ever “dated” women… it’s called the closet.

• smile

I’ve heard they have ordered another season. T

• smile

I’ve heard they have ordered another season. T

LOL Love them.
    Joe’s hilarious. Can’t wait to watch the episode. I heard they cancelled MTJ.. Hope that’s not true.. :/ Love the show!!

Yes, and you’re still a dumbass.
    Well he has dated girls so therefore he’s not in the “closet”, he’s dated like 5 or 6 girls and most of them were long relationships. Now tell me why someone that is gay would date that many girls and be with them for a good while?

You still seem butthurt.
    Why would anyone date that many girls? Most of them were PR-relationships.
    It just comes with the fame.
    Stay delusional.

Yes, and you’re clearly a genius.
    No gay guy has ever “dated” women… it’s called the closet.

Yes, and you’re still a dumbass.

haha Joe is so funny

• oceanUP

I DON’T WANNA HEAR THE WEDDINGS BELL CHIMMEEE

LMAOO JOE AND NICK TALKING LIKE GAY GERMANS

If Nick was gay, there would have been actual concrete rumors about it (not people on OceanUp posting.) There would be rumors in the tabloids, rumors on different websites, etc.

So far the only one who has had those rumors be widespread is Kevin.

THE ONLY BROTHER WHO DOES NOT LOOK GAY IS NICK JONAS TBH!

What!!! Your Sick! Shut!! Up!!

Alright I get it!!!! UGH!!!! AWFUL!!!!

Joe and Nick are the same height. Depending on the angle of the pic sometimes nick looks bigger and Joe sometimes look bigger

ooooooh nick jonas

ilove nick jonas

You still seem butthurt.
    Why would anyone date that many girls? Most of them were PR-relationships.
    It just comes with the fame.
    Stay delusional.

Nahh, I’m not “butthurt” as you like to say… I’m just stating the truth.
    Lol. I’m delsusional? You’re the one saying he is gay and that all his relationships were PR. I mean really? You’re gonna pull that card? Cause that makes so much fucking sense for someone to date that many people for PR. Your giving me a good laugh at all your senseless comebacks.

Nick looks soooooooo hot

*is *.

Why is it when i play the video, it’s another video of the A Lists at Elle”s Woman in Hollywood??? I want to see joe and nick? what’s up with that? it’s not fair!

Joe doing his best zoolander impression, Ha! He’s so funny.

Nick is very clearly gay. He isn’t out but he’s gay. Just mark my words.

Yes, it’s not even a big secret at this point.

It’s obvious this is the same person commenting… Just so you know your making yourself look fucking stupid.

Dani is the bitch

does he look old enough for Delta now?

No because she looks even older than she did before.

Besides, she’s getting it on with that host guy from The Voice. He’s the one she cheated on Nick with. I have a feeling Nick doesn’t want anything to do with her anymore but he’s too nice to unfollow her and her friends on Twitter.

Dani is annoying because she speaks so slowly, and Denise is so controling, poor Kevin… both

Nick doesn’t want anything to do with her anymore

Nick doesn’t want anything to do with any of his exes, even if he won’t unfollow them on twitter he will ignore them forever, unless they’re a good song he can write about them xD

Oct 26, 2012 @ 08:11 am
    He barely has facial hair xD Kevin doesn’t either.

barely facial hair is what makes guys attractive now duh

Eh nicks facial hair on top of his lip the mustache hair is all scattered it looks so weird and Kevin’s facial hair is also really weird lol

People say it is not coming back because when you go to the show website on e http://www.eonline.com/shows/jonas it says it is the series finale.

E had an article that said a second season is up in the air, they have not decided if they will have one.

Married to Jonas made me love Nick even more,even if he was on only four epis

Kevin and Dani will be having a live chat on facebook after sunday’s episode so maybe they will say if the show is coming back.

I heard Ryan is leaving E! that’s why, from what I know MTJ had good ratings

Nick wanted Miley but she moved on.

I think it will be canceled

Nick wanted Miley but she moved on

No he didn’t, she’s been begging him to get back for years.

I hate how Justin Bieber keeps sending indirects to Nick

Oct 26, 2012 @ 08:19 am
    Nick wanted Miley but she moved on

No he didn’t, she’s been begging him to get back for years.

According to him he still loved her but she’s getting married to Liam xD

it’s not that Nick looks older, it’s that he looks more manly, Kevin looks gay and Joe looks like a 12 year old, and kinda gayish too.

I’m sure nick could take on Bieber don’t worry

According to him he still loved her but she’s getting married to Liam

he is man!! they’re all like that!! they only want something when they know they can’t have it

Nick kept ignoring Miley’s tweets, and she was tweeting the love lyrics of the songs he was listening, she even said she would want him back a couple of years ago and she was already dating Liam, and he didn’t want her back, but now she is getting married he does.

I bet Liam and Miley’s marriage, is NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

what if Miley’s pregnant and Nicky writes a song, I don’t wanna hear the baby cry

Nick needs to date someone like Dakota Fanning

Oct 26, 2012 @ 08:22 am
    According to him he still loved her but she’s getting married to Liam

This is true.

Oct 26, 2012 @ 08:25 am
    I bet Liam and Miley’s marriage, is NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

Probably not

• Team Jonas Portugal

Please guys like our facebook page and follow us on twitter.

@OfficialJBPT

LIKE: http://www.facebook.com/JonasBrothersPortugalTeam

Joe gave a personal and special thing to one of our Admins… discover what on our Official Page (:

LY all

You! Bitches! How can someone be homosexual looking!??? You are seriously too involved with THIS!!! They look like People! Shut! Up! With this perverted crap!!!

This is true.

he is too proud to admit he still feels like that, that’s why he says in this moment he doesn’t care anymore, if he had only sang the song without the speech maybe Miley would have melted xD

I hope they Never air that Stupid Shit again! You should read the comment board! People are SOOOO sick of her. Her family and how stupid He IS for allowing ALLL this!!!!

You! Bitches! How can someone be homosexual looking!???

they can!! feminine men! they look fragile and soft. That doesn’t mean they’re gay, they just don’t look manly, some women like that though

Most of the Jonas family are Bitches how can you Just single out the Mom!???

on twitter everybody loves her

Most of the Jonas family are Bitches how can you Just single out the Mom!???

no they aren’t, she is the only bitch, the father never talks xD

Denise Jonas is a bitch on Married to Jonas, everybody dislikes her! but the rest of the family they’re all nice.

That doesn’t make them homosexuals! You have to be a Homosexual to look it! Or else they just LOOK that way! Stop! Being Perverts!

ok then, they look feminine

He talked stupid don’t you remember! On twitter they are kiss ups!!!

Nick is a hottie

Sorry for your butthurt fangirl heart, but I’m one of those posters but not the other one.
    And yes it’s not a big secret at this point.

And yes it’s not a big secret at this point.

on twitter they all want more Nick, Nick should have his reality

poor kid

You are making sex to big a topic here! Someones sex isn’t EVERYTHING! If someone were sick and fragile you wouldn’t call them feminine! There apperance doesn’t look like there sex!!!

I’d marry Nick and have a reality, I don’t care about Denise

two words!! gay vibes

On what twitter do they want more! OH! I hope they get it! They deserve him!

OMG NICK!!!!!! he couldn’t be more perfect

Two words! Your Stupid!

Oct 26, 2012 @ 08:45 am

On what twitter do they want more! OH! I hope they get it! They deserve him!

I don’t get it, what do you mean

lol

Married To Jonas has been getting excellent ratings, so I don’t understand where these rumors are coming from. I agree with whoever said that the second season my be a ways away due to the guys touring and promoting their upcoming album. And how can Ryan Seacrest leave E! Network? He practically owns that network. He produces just about every show on E!, is a host for E! News, and hosts just about every red carpet event that his broadcasted on E!,