Taylor Swift Conor Kennedy BREAKUP

INFphoto_2243259_1

NO!! Taylor Swift, 22, and Conor Kennedy, 18, have broken up, a close friend of Taylor told Us Weekly: ‘They quietly parted ways a while ago. It was just a distance thing. No hard feelings. They’re fine.’

Despite the speedy summertime bond with her new man and his brood, the romance had to take a backseat to Swift’s work duties: ‘It’s been over a month since they’ve even seen each other. With her promotion for Red, she has no time off until the end of the year.’

Taylor on THE VIEW under! Pix HERE. + Walgreens meet and greet!

UPDATE: Source told Radar: ‘Conor’s just an 18-year-old kid and wasn’t ready for anything super serious, but Taylor is looking for her soulmate and it kind of freaked him out with how strong she came on. Taylor is obsessed with the Kennedys and was living out a fairytale with Conor. But she was more obsessed with the idea of dating a Kennedy, than the actual Kennedy she was dating.

Taylor is love crazy and loves living vicariously through other people’s love stories. She sincerely wants to find the person that she is supposed to spend the rest of her life with. But unfortunately, she thinks every man that gives her butterflies is that person.’

• ceeeral

here comes another song..

I love Taylor but her relationships don’t last long, do they? Either she dates really bad guys or she just makes herself out to be the victim all the time in her songs.

I love Taylor, I’m not THE biggest fan, but I think she is great!!
    But I do think that even though, the guys must hurt her sometimes, I’m not saying they are all angels. She looks like a hard girl to please. I don’t know how to explain it :/

Everyone always says Taylor trash talks her exes, but if you listen to all of her songs, most of them aren’t even what everyone considers “bashing”. Only four of the songs of Fearless are about a bad relationship. Maybe three on Speak Now, and three on Red. Stop generalizing all of her music.

I love Taylor, I’m not THE biggest fan, but I think she is great!!

Like, she falls too fast too hard for the guys and expecta lot from them, but it’s not always that way… idk

but yeah, I mean not all her songs are about that, like she is not a bad girl or sth :P

• Ranii

Ranii said:
    I bet if she dares to write a negative song about Conor, the Kennedy clann wil lynch her!

Half of the Kennedys are already dead so LOL

The Kennedys are still highly praised..

• SlimShady

Has GossipCop confirmed this?

• EarthChild

Has GossipCop confirmed this?

Yes! that’s where I first saw it

She wears her heart on her sleeve. That’s her problem. She ‘falls in love’ after like, a month of dating. She needs to move at a slower pace.

• SlimShady

Oh okay. I’m disinclined to believe any website other than Gossipcop.

• ParaMonster

Isn’t Alex Pettyfer an asshole though? I’ve always got that vibe from him, idk.

• EarthChild

Oh okay. I’m disinclined to believe any website other than Gossipcop.

Same here. I always double check on there before believing anything.

She has broken up with a couple of guys. She broke up with Lautner and the guy from the band Boys Like Girls etc i think she broke up with Kennedy as well.. From the what the article is saying that she is too busy.

IS OBVIOUS that came out to promote her album “RED”

As he saw that it worked very well the role “GIRLFRIEND victim”, THAT IS DEDICATED TO CUT with their boyfriends to write music about them.

SHE WANTS TO BE THE VOICE OF WOMEN SUFFERED.

And it worked great 1 million copies in the first week, you owe it to their interviews in TV AND MAGAZINES TALKING YOUR EX crap

SHE IS A CHEAP COMPOSER
    UNITED STATES PEOPLE ARE DEAF AND BLIND

ParaMonster said:
    Isn’t Alex Pettyfer an asshole though? I’ve always got that vibe from him, idk.

besides he dated Dianna Agron and Taylor and her are really good friends so i guess Taylor wouldn’t even think of dating him.

If this is real, I already predicted this would happen, its t swift after all.

Chaching! Great publicity campaign! Almost fell for the whole thing.
    _____
    I KNOW! Remember when her and joe broke up before her album came out and she talked about it like crazy then sparks fly came out and taylor was the subject and now red is released….

It’s funny how Taylor is mostly known as the girl who writes songs about her exes rather than a great country singer/songwriter

she already has the new song so… she doesn’t need him anymore..

• EarthChild

Why does it feel like she’s actually gone backwards as an artist instead of growing as one? Is it just me or?

• Ijustneedyounow

*waiting for a new oh-so-classy bash-song of the new ex*

• LillyPotter

I’m really tired of the flame songs, you know? Trash talking exes isn’t attractive to most guys wanting a serious relationship. A lot of my guy friends think so. I hope her music grows up with her fan base.

So many break ups back to back to back to back! There’s a point one reaches where life revaluation should happen o.o

• Ranii

Kinda obvious she dated him to get to Ethel.
    No, really. She didn’t give a fuck about any Kennedy but Ethel. She even tried hooking up with Conor`s cousin Patrick first to get in the fam. The whole “I fell along the way, writing a song for ETHEL”? LOL bullshit. She used him. She met Ethel, got enough of a high to write Begin Again and dipped.

Mission accomplished.

She should get together with Alex Pettyfer.

Ranii said:

Half of the Kennedys are already dead so LOL

• You Were Thinking It

The first single of the “deluxe” version of Red will definitely be “Maybe It’s Me”. You read it here first folks.

Uhm, sorry to burst your bubble but the deluxe edition of Red was already out. Lol.

She just believes into the one true love of fairy tales, that’s her problem. And also, if you were a musician, what would you write about?
    She’ll find her one true love one day, she just needs to take it easy. It’ll come when you least expect it, Tay.

• xAskTaylorx

Hahahaha!! Wow! Taylor needs help, in dating if this is true. At least this relationship was a four-six month relationship and not a month. XD ~ Coming from a Swifty who is still buying her album Red! ^___^

• AcidPinkLemonade

ParaMonster said:

Isn’t Alex Pettyfer an asshole though? I’ve always got that vibe from him, idk.

Seriously, though, does she even wonder if SHE’S the problem yet? I mean, she’s always been broken up with, as far as I can tell she doesn’t break up with others..
    ————————
    MTE. She can’t keep a guy, I think she moves too fast for them or is a crazy/bad girlfriend.

Shes a ‘classy’ slut

TAYLOR IS CRAZY! I THINK SHE HAVE PROBLEMS!

a lousy lay or no lay at all!!!!! OUCH

• You Were Thinking It

Well this is awkward..

a new song is coming ! ¬¬

That pretty much describes Taylor to a T.

“I go through guys like money flyin’ out their hands”….. oops I’m sorry that’s a verse from a Miley song.

• moncler jacken schweiz

I’m commenting to make you be aware of what a magnificent discovery my friend’s child encountered studying your blog. She figured out a wide variety of issues, with the inclusion of what it is like to possess a marvelous giving spirit to make other people without problems know a number of tricky subject matter. You truly surpassed visitors’ expectations. I appreciate you for distributing those warm and helpful, healthy, informative and also unique thoughts on this topic to Gloria.
    [url=http://www.moncler-jackenschweiz.net]moncler jacken schweiz[/url]
    moncler jacken schweiz

• Max

I wonder what song she will write for this breakup.

First Lady

New song name

Can’t wait for the new song you guys!!! -__-

Chaching! Great publicity campaign! Almost fell for the whole thing.

IRRELEVANT

aww i feel bad for them :(

THIS DUDE.

They’ll still see each other though, … what with her buying a house right up his ass. -_-

THIS DUDE.

Thank you, I just find it so annoying.

I think the boys should get together and write a song about her. Damn, she must be a lousy fuck!!!!!!!

The Kennedy are kind of irrelavent since not one holds political office these days. But they number in the hundreds…They are Irish Catholic which means a minimum of 6 children These types of families get larger not smaller.

does this make anyone wonder if theres something wrong with taylor and not all the guys she writes about that cause her relationships to end so quickly..

Maybe he got tired of her granny look!!!!!!!

I wonder is she’ll go after Harry Styles next….

• Tokio Hotel is Love

and yall thought Miley was a whore. this lady goes through more men than albums

taylor swift is a crazy bitch