Jonas Brothers Manila CLOSEUP PIX

File02258

Thx Danica, videos under if you missed it!

“wow, nice dick nick”

“this bitch, won’t let us have some fun tonight”

if only this mic was nick’s dick

HE WANTS IT

You’re fucking disgusting

———————————-
    what ? it’s the truth.After all these years of obvious romance,there got to be something
    Now tha nick is more bufff,taller and has facial hair,..yeah.You do the math

EWWWW!!!! Your revolting! Get your head out of the can! And grow up!

Joe is cute, but his eyes are not big, they’re pretty small, but sweet, the only one with big eyes is Kevin, and Nick is beautiful, I love his smile.

He should fix his teeth thats not wrong! I have been thinking that from day one!

that blind gossip is stupid! and why does it have to be Nick anyway, could be Joe, he was the one “crying over his wimpiness and fat thighs” right? lol

Its the way his eyes are! I think! He is Not an anime!

Joe’s eyes are not big? Are you blind or….? Joe has the biggest eyes out of his bros..

I love Nick’s smile, I love his tattoo, I love his haircut, and it’s stupid people are making up thing like he uses steroids just because of how perfect and hot he is now he’s a grown up, some people just can’t stand others being happy and healthy, like Nick, he is fine!! he’s better than ever.

I love Nick too!!
    he is the best, we will always support him! I love this pic but I want pics of him arriving in NYC

Shut the Hell Up! Obvious Nick Stan! He never cryed over any of that!

Again with the height thing. Joe and Nick are the same height. It depends on the picture who looks taller.

Shut the Hell Up! Obvious Nick Stan! He never cryed over any of that!

I only said that bc that’s what BG said, it’s ridiculous Nicky does steroids, if someone does is the one who cries over his wimpiness cough Joe cough

Steroids

people are just bitter cuz Nick is perfect and the hotttest now they have to make stupid things up about him!!

Steroids don’t give you strength. They just give you muscle mass and shrink your balls.

OMG Nick does not use steroids!! that’s the most stupid thing someone has said!!! he does not!!!! he is perfect and well built and hot and the most attractive guy on the planet because God and nature wanted him like that, he does not use that shit

Oct 26, 2012 @ 05:17 pm

No he isn’t lol

I love Nick’s teeth if he doesn’t fix them is because he doesn’t want to, he has money but he knows his teeth are beautiful the way they are, and we all love him and his smile is the most beautiful in the world

The only person that implied Nick used steroids was blind gossip wich is obv not true. If nick were doing steroids he’d look bigger.

• ParaMonster

that blind gossip about Nick taking steroids…

For one, Joe’s wearing short sleeves too so that means nothing. And for another, isn’t it warmer in Manila?

nick needs to fix his teeth. he has money to do. so instead of spending money on steroids. js

& you need to learn to keep your damn mouth shut, just saying.

Oct 26, 2012 @ 03:35 pm
    joe’s way too adorable and cute
    his eyes are so big and they just……glow
    whenever I look at his face I stare at his eyes
    he has an anime face hahahah

lol I’ve been thinking this since I first saw his face in Camp Rock with the long straight hair. He looks like one of those cute Japanese anime characters.

“wow, nice dick nick”

“this bitch, won’t let us have some fun tonight”

if only this mic was nick’s dick

HE WANTS IT

“wow, nice dick nick”

“this bitch, won’t let us have some fun tonight”

if only this mic was nick’s dick

HE WANTS IT

You’re fucking disgusting.

• Jonas Portugal Team

i love nick not matter what

• Jonas brothers are the best

STFU to the guys saying that they are gay. They are not! you’re just saying that to start crap,and because it’s easy for you to trash talk. Hellooooooo joe has dated alot of woman! and has a gf now,and Kevin is married!? stop being immature

Another thing I’m a fan of Nick,but SU already about him. I bet it’s the same person praising him over and over in every post! joe is hot! and Kevin too!!!!!
    just because you like,no you’re obsessed with nick,doesn’t mean you have to be mean to joe (and Kevin) get a freaking life!!!!!

• ugg españa

My spouse and i have been really excited that Albert managed to finish off his homework because of the ideas he gained out of the web pages. It’s not at all simplistic to just be releasing methods that others may have been trying to sell. And we grasp we need the blog owner to thank because of that. These explanations you have made, the easy blog menu, the relationships your site help to promote – it’s most exceptional, and it’s really leading our son in addition to the family believe that the article is amusing, which is quite important. Many thanks for all the pieces!
    ugg españa http://www.uggespanabaratas.com

Yay! Love that smile

Nick is fake and gay

Nick is fake and gay

We get it you think he’s gay (even though he’s not), shut the fuck up now.

Lol

Yep their gay. Ya know since both nick and joe have had a lot of girlfriends and have been in long term relationships and since Kevin has been married to the same woman for the last three years. Makes so much sense.

Kevin gay and Dani use him. She only care for money and her rejected inbred family

Omg, shut the hell up.

Kevin have same boyfriend longer then he marry Dani

Kevin have same boyfriend longer then he marry Dani

You already sound like an idiot saying things like this, but your grammar doesn’t help you much either.

Joe IS Mr. Bean lol

blanda eggenschwiler is a ugly tranny

DEAD

Gay

I think he might use steroids, he is too perfect to be real lol jk, it’s pure nature and God.

ok it’s official now! Nick is the hottest guy ever!!!! it’s not possible he gets hotter, he is the hottest he can be.

I don’t like guys with too much abs and muscle. I like guys that look normal/natural but not scrawny obviously like cough justin cough

If anyone should get accused of using steroids it’s Mamba, the Jonas bodyguard

why do you assume that blind gossip is about Nick anyway? and in the remote case it is, why would you believe it? that would imply Kevin is gay, his parents are mean, Dani is a bitch, Joe does heroin, he is an alcoholic and hates his life, and papa Jonas fucks Anna Maria. Plus frankie gained 30 pounds cuz of that… so Nick using steroids wouldn’t be the worst part of all, lol, but no!! that’s all bullshit!!

Now tha nick is more bufff,taller and has facial hair,..yeah.You do the math

If you think that your a dumbass, It’s people like you that make me sick.

Nick is perfect, he doesn’t need to gain more muscles of gain weight, or lose weight, he should just stay the way he is right now because he is pure perfection.

Lol if Nick was doing steroids, he’d be HUGE because he’s always been able to pack on muscle with no problem. And he’d most likely have acne. It would wreak instant Havoc with his diabetes, so if course it’s another silly BG item being attributed by haters.

Ew at the Joe and Nick shippers. Makes me ashamed to be a Jonas fan.

the blind gossip is about an actor who wants to get roles, obviously not about Nick, probably about Joe,but he looks pretty skinny to me, anyway there was one saying Joe cries because he is too wimpy and his legs are too fat lol, I can picture Joe crying for the most stupid things so who knows.

Oct 26, 2012 @ 05:26 pm

Actually it was a nick Stan that posted it here.

I agree, but I think that BG wasn’t referring to Nick, he is not an actor who wants to get more roles.

Joe is the same size as nick so I don’t get the whole Joe is skinny comments.

no!! we, Nick fans, don’t believe in Blind Gossips, they’re stupid and they know Nick is perfect and they can’t find anything bad about him so they invent shit that is obviously fake, but Nick doesn’t care, he is the happiest and nobody is gonna change that, remember what he said in the press conference, if you look for the bad things you’ll find them but it’s a small amount, he focuses on the good stuff which are the most, he knows we all (smart people) love him and support him forever.

Joe is the same size as nick so I don’t get the whole Joe is skinny comments.

You’re blind, Joe is a tiny little man

Oct 26, 2012 @ 05:32 pm
    Joe is the same size as nick so I don’t get the whole Joe is skinny comments.

You’re blind, Joe is a tiny little man

They’re the same height and size.

Joe is like a little Teddy bear, he has the sweetest eyes ever and he acts like he is 5, how can someone not love him? his fragility make you wanna hug him and take care of him, Nick on the other hand is the tough guy, who is sexy and attractive and you want him to take you in his arms and protect forever! and Kevin is the nice guy you can always count on who wants to make everyone happy, they’re Jonases for all tastes.

They’re the same height and size

blind blind blind, Joe is minuscule, Nicky is big

• NJD

my Nicky is the best

• NJD

My Nicky is the best built, and the most handsome and sexy

• NJD

My Nicky’s muscles are all natural, he is healthy and perfect

• NJD

My Nicky’s smile is like the sunshining!!!! his eyes are like two stars, and his voice is perfume for the air.

• NJD

I’m back to defend My Nicky because he is perfect and everybody loves him except for bitter jealous people who hates him for being this perfect and because he is the smartest and most talented ever ok

lol ok
    yay Nicky go Nicky

joe stop being so ugly, please. kevin stop being so irrelevant… and nick stop being so perfect <3 <3

Kevin looks at Nick like saying, shut up dude!!! he is mean, he doesn’t want Nick to talk, why not? he is your little brother Kevin, let him be!!! you’re voice is annoying and we love when Nick talks, he is informative and funny and smart, he never talks bullshit

agreed!!!! but I don’t think they can, they’re always gonna look ugly and irrelevant next to Nick, and they’re jealous.

Joe, Kevin, stop looking at Nick like that, it’s not his fault that he’s perfect and you’re not

Oct 26, 2012 @ 05:43 pm

Troll

Nick needs to grow out his curls.

• NJD

btw yay Nicky go Nicky is mine!! but you guys can use it :)

Nick needs to grow out his curls.

no he doesn’t he needs to stay the way he is, he is flawless.

no he doesn’t he needs to stay the way he is, he is flawless.

His head looks too small. He needs hair to balance it out.

for real! Kevin and Joe look at Nick like they’re jealous or something.

Joe is the best looking Jonas.

no he doesn’t he needs to stay the way he is, he is flawless.

His head looks too small. He needs hair to balance it out.

no cuz his face is big, and it looks perfect for his body!!!

Nick was cuter when he was younger… now he doesn’t look good :/

no cuz his face is big, and it looks perfect for his body!!!

His face is too small.

I mean his face is not small it’s perfect sized and his body is perfect sized, and he is proportional and perfect and well built and hot and attractive and manly and wow, he is just Nick JOnas! he can’t get any hotter.

Nick was cuter when he was younger… now he doesn’t look good :/

Are you blind? He looks better than he did when he was younger.

Nick is the best looking now!! he wasn’t when he was a teenager, 13-14 he so so, 15-16 he was cute 17-18 he was hot 19-20 the hottest most perfect, most doable, most attractive man on the world.

No he doesn’t. He looked cuter in 2009. He just needs his hair back to look good again.

everyone knows Nick is looking his best right now!!!

I like Nick’s new look, and people on twitter say he keeps getting hotter and hotter everyday! so I agree, I think he does a good job growing up

Nick looked cute when he was dating Selena. Now he’s lost and not cute.

why is Joe is dating a 28 year-old woman?

blanda eggenschwiler is a smoker & whore who sleep with married men. she’s so disgusting

it’s true, Kevin and Joe are looking at Nick as if they’re envious mmm weird.

Nick looked cute when he was dating Selena. Now he’s lost and not cute

he is not cute, he is hot and he is not lost, he is happy :P

Delta gave Nick the ugly!

lol that person saying Nick looked better as a young teen is so out of his mind!! Nick is looking the best ever!! even my mothers said it lol, he is so big, hot and handsome now

Mi avete rotto il cazzo co sta B.

Yay Joe go Joey!

yay Nicky!!!

Nick is so hot that it feels like summer around him all year long xD

Nick stop being so ugly, please. Kevin stop being so nice…. Joe stop being so perfect. <3 <3

go Nicky!! that’s historic

I know you look up to Nick and his fans, but stop copying us be original!! lol you’re funny and the yay Nicky go Nicky only works for Nicky, and the perfect Nicky, is only for a perfect person, aka Nicky!!!

Lol

Nick: Bla bla bla
    Kevin: I wish he shuts the fuck up he makes me seem even more irrelevant
    Joe: and I used to be the good looking one, damn Nick.

No!!!! It’s about Joe! Nick is perfectly imperfect! Joe is perfectly perfection!

this is just for fun, we’re not hating on the guys, the three of them are equally relevant, they’re equally nice and they all deserve nothing but the best, they’re all good looking.

yay Nicky go Nicky!!!
    I love that quote, Nick should tweet that. I wonder if he has read it.

Joe is so much better looking than Nick. Nick was cute a few years ago. Now he looks like jimmy neutron. :/

Kevin is so sexy he makes me wet!!!

who is that girl Jillian from X Factor, does she like Nick?

Yay Kevy go Kevy

why does Nick makes you so insecure about Joe? if you think that ok, what’s the need to try to bring Nick down, you can’t say whatever you say he is still perfect!! we Nick fans are only commenting on how hot he is but you just keep comparing, comparisons are always made by insecure people

But I’m just saying the truth. He looks like Jimmy Neutron!!!!

OMG i’m just amazed by Nicholas’s beauty, he is perfect, I can’t believe he got this hot, he was a cute kid but now it’s like he got some spell on him to makes him look perfect always!!!! I’m in love with Nick!!

Nick is too hot to be a Jonas Brother.

Nicky jimmy neutron yay yayay

I try hard to like Kevin and Joe but I can’t, I only like Nick, I want solo Nick, I have nothing against his bros but I just want 100% Nick not 33% Nick

Nick looks like Frankie so no he is not too hot to be a jonas!

• NJD

yay Nicky go Nicky!!!

• NJD

I am gonna post my poem for Nicky!!!

JOE IS DATING THIS BITCH http://instagram.com/p/RQYRBqpH7B/

Omg i love jonas posts they’re always troll infested!

Omg. All of them are relevant, good looking, nice, talented, etc. Everyone that’s putting one of them down just needs to shut the fuck up, y’all are pathetic.

Joe is the air I breath.
    My one and only prince
    Without him my life is not complete
    He needs to see
    That he belongs with me
    Together eachother we complete

• NJD

Nick has the voice of an angel singing beyond this world

Joe Jonas is dumb as rocks and Kevin is a wimp

JOE DOESN’T DATING ANYONE.HE IS SINGLE: STOP SPREAD STUPID RUMORS. I AM TIRED TO LISTEN EVERYDAY ALWAYS ABOUT THIS. YOU’RE PATHETIC.BYE

• Nick Jonas

lol

Joe <3

Joe is gay, it’s obvious he is not dating a girl, he tries to make us think he does, but he has a boyfriend, it’s that guy Cavanaugh

I know Nick is the best looking one, but it’s also about the personality, not only the looks matter, it’s also that Nick is the smartest and the most talented, what’s important, and that he is the nicest one. All of that makes him the best.

we’re all just bored people!!

Nick doesn’t know how to sing
    When he opens his mouth he screams
    He needs to learn how to be
    Like his flawless brother my prince
    Joe my one and only king

yeah!! he is the hottest but he also has the biggest heart, he is always helping others, and he still goes to church and everything, I love him, he is not the most beautiful outside but also inside.

Fans claimed to see nick and joe in Chelsea NYC today walking with a girl described to be Blanda a tall brunette with long hair. probably blanda

Joe is the best looking Jonas, but Kevin has the best personality.

I don’t love Nick just because of his looks, he looks flawless now but it’s his talent what has always impressed me, his beautiful voice, how he can play all the instruments and write beautiful songs, also his leader qualities and how he is always in charge like a boss, but he is still humble and nice, he is hot and sweet all at the same time, he is perfect to me, and I love him so much

Joe isn’t gay. Joe doesn’t dating anyone. This woman is just one of his female friend.

Blanda is the flawless queen
    To my flawless king
    Their love is pure like the sea
    Strong like the wind
    Forever it shall be
    Till one of them stops to breath

Nick’s being talented since he was borned, he was a gifted child and his whole family was so proud of him, after having two average kids, having him was like a gift to them, but they managed to keep him humble, even though he was exceptional, and everything he’s done so far, the most broadway plays for a kid under 11, the youngest Marius in les mis at 17, one of the best Gavroches as a kid too, and then the songs he writes with only 11 years old, he is always been exceptional.

You’re pathetic. Why men can’t have female friends? Don’t you have friends of the opposite sex?

all those nice things about Nick are true!! he is a hero, a prince, an inspiration, pure perfetion!

all those nice things about Nick are true!! he is a hero, a prince, an inspiration, pure perfection!

ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    yay Nicky go Nicky!!!!
    way to to Nicky!!!
    everybody loves Nicky!!!

Nick really has the voice of an angel

• NJD

I love this post!! I love you guys!! you all know what is good!!! Nick is really worth all the love because he is a beautiful man!!! everything is true!! I love my Nicky!!!

Nick doesn’t know how to sing
    When he opens his mouth he screams
    He needs to learn how to be
    Like his flawless brother my prince
    Joe my one and only king

Pretty sure if he couldn’t sing he wouldn’t be part of the band dumbass. & shut the fuck up with your poems or whatever your trying to do.

Nick has the voice of a dying cat. :)

There are lots of bands with guys that can’t sing… Look at One Direction!

Nick has the voice of a dying cat.

Lmao, dying cat? He has a great voice, they all do… Nice try though.

There are lots of bands with guys that can’t sing… Look at One Direction!

They can sing too, your obviously one of those trolls that can’t keep there fucking mouths shut. Oh well your the one who looks like an idiot.

Kevin is so hot! I’m dying!!!!!

Omg Kevin! Joe is gay!!!

Nick is gay

Joe dated Chase but Chase broke his heart

Oct 26, 2012 @ 06:34 pm

James Cavanaugh is Kevin’s boyfriend

nick jonas’s voice = nick carter’s voice

Joe and Kevin the gays. Dani threaten to tell papa

nick jonas’s voice = nick carter’s voice

This is a joke right? He sounds nothing like him.

• oceanUP

i love nick’s smile, joe’s hair and kevin’s voice :) <3

• ParaMonster

Oh. My. Gosh. That smile!

LOVE THEM!!!

Nick, love the smile! The boys just keep getting more handsome. I can’t wait for the big announcement on Monday. Can’t wait for the new album and tour.

that blind gossip about Nick taking steroids…

Joes smile <3

joe’s way too adorable and cute
    his eyes are so big and they just……glow
    whenever I look at his face I stare at his eyes
    he has an anime face hahahah

yooooooo joe must floating on cloud 9 right now being surrounded by all these asian chicks
    I’ve seen him checking them out more than once in videos
    you know he still got a thing for asians after natashia