Taylor Swift TOUR DATES 2013

6D5CF

FULL dates under! Are YOU going to see Taylor and Ed perform?

November 1, 2012 COUNTRY MUSIC AWARDS, TN
September 12, 2013 GREENSBORO, NC
September 13, 2013 RALEIGH, NC
September 14, 2013 CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
September 19, 2013 NASHVILLE, TN
September 20, 2013 NASHVILLE, TN
September 21, 2013 NASHVILLE, TN

LOL some people said that Taylor swift looks like Kim Basinger !! Taylor is pretty but Kim was so hot when she was young and no way Taylor looks like her or even close

• SlimShady

Lmfao. That’s not bullying. Have you ever been bullied? Bullying is calling someone names. Its not bullying to say you don’t like something, or something that someone does. You accused me of hating, and its not hateful to say I dislike her music. And @ the scare comment its pretty effing easy to see that’s sarcasm, as it was on the post about Taylor buying the house near Conor, and everyone commented that she was a stalker.

• taylorsromeo

SlimShady said:
    Taylor should be opening for Ed.
    lol bye

IT IS BULLYING.
    If Taylor would be walking next to you and you’d be like ‘CRINGE-WORTHY MOMENT WHEN TAYLOR SWIFT SCARES YOU’ .. that’s bullying, alright? It’s not just an “””opinion”””
    and just because everyone does it, that doesn’t make your comment okay.

• taylorsromeo

can’t at y’all delusionals who can’t admit taylor is huge rn
    i mean, grammy’s, cma’s or whatever, #1 singles/ albums

Taylor’s having 2 St. Louis shows AND 2 KC shows? FUCK YES. I’m excited to see her, aaaand I’m friggen excited to see ED. :D I love Ed Sheeran OMG.

I’m marrying Ed, so bitches, gtfo.

• SlimShady

You obviously don’t understand sarcasm, and you obviously don’t know what bullying is. The world isn’t puppies and rainbows, people are allowed to have different opinions. I suppose you think America was bullying Germany for disagreeing with them in WWII, or the Africans were bullying the British, or Obama is bullying Romney, or Atheists are bullying Christians. Its not bullying to disagree with someone and/or have different ideas. Critics don’t bully musicians, they form an opinion and state it. Which is what I’m doing. And if you don’t like it, don’t read it.

SlimShady said:

Obviously you are 13 and because of you people commit suicide. Stop redefining the definion of bullying.
    What you’re doing was and is still buylling.

Ugh, I just want her to come to Edmonton!

Have any of you been to one of Taylors concerts?? She is seriously the best thing I have ever seen live and I have been to a ton of concerts. You can tell she puts everything into making it the best possible most entertaining experience for her fans. Ed doesnt headline arenas in the america yet whereas Taylor sells out Stadiums people so yes it makes perfect sense that Ed would open up for Tay, as she is a bigger artist than him. I think this will be the biggest tour she has done and she will defs put on dates, she is just waiting to see what venues sell the most to see if she has to put multiple shows in that town then she will work more shows around that. She will defs be doing a world tour aswell, she is just allocating the whole of 2014 for it, so she can bring her whole show and set, as she was unable to for europe and asia last year.

• SlimShady

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullying go read that and then tell me how saying I don’t like her music is verbal harassment.

I honestly just wanna see ed

• SlimShady

Btw by your definition calling me an idiot is bullying as well. How is that any better than saying I dislike her music?

SlimShady said:
    Are you kidding me, i just said ‘saying that someone doesn’t like an artists music, songwriting etc is okay but saying something along the lines of Cringe-worthy moment when Taylor Swift scares you. IS infact bullying.
    I am done here, you don’t seem to get it.

Oct 28, 2012 @ 01:18 pm
    I think Taylor looks like Brigitte Bardot
    dont u think?

• SlimShady

You obviously don’t get that was sarcastic. http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sarcasm there you go, you’re welcome.

I think Taylor looks like Brigitte Bardot
    dont u think?

Oh my god, she does.

I find odd that she didn’t hooked up with Ed yet tbh :$

• SlimShady

Taylor should be opening for Ed.

SlimShady said:
    Taylor should be opening for Ed.

You and your damn Taylor hate is getting really pathetic.
    Find yourself something other to do than tearing down an artist who doesn’t give two shits about you.
    The fact that you literally comment on every Taylor post embarrasses me looks like to me you care more than think about her. Idiot.

01:52 pm
    I think Taylor looks like Brigitte Bardot
    dont u think?

Oh my god, she does
    LOOL yea but brigitte ‘s face is 100 time better and more attractive

God bless Taylor for having 2 Washington DC shows <3

• SlimShady

Firstly, what? Secondly, I definitely don’t comment on every Taylor post, thirdly Ed is better than her. Simple fact. And it is not because I dislike Taylor, Ed is better than Miley, Ed is better than Demi, Ed is better than Selena. Ed is just better.

crazy bitches brigitte is so pretty taylor is not even half pretty like her

• SlimShady
  • SlimShady

Her lips are perfect in that picture

FUCK YES!! Winnipeg! Finallyyy!!!

she’s been on a world tour before, i’m sure she’s going to come around the rest of the world…. if not i’ll be sitting in england crying alone

SlimShady said:

I dont even need to check the Taylor tag because i KNOW that you comment on ALMOST every taylor post saying something offensive and/or annoying
    If you dislike her so much then why do you bother commenting? I will never understand the concept of someone TELLING everyone that they dislike a certain person or artist and it’s not even just disliking Taylor you pretty much hate on her, don’t even try to deny it.

• SlimShady

Go ahead and check the tag. And hating is calling someone a slut, trash, useless, classless, retarded, ugly, fat, anorexic, a whore. I’ve never once *hated* on her. You seem to think when someone has a contrary opinion on Taylor than you do it means they’re hating and they don’t deserve an opinion. That is completely untrue, but go ahead and think what you like, because unlike me you’re allowed an opinion, right?

SlimShady said:
    Cringe-worthy moment when Taylor Swift scares you.

you call that ^^ contrary opinion?
    I call it online bullying.

Saying ‘Her music is not good, her voice is mediacore, she should
    stay away from song writing etc’ is a contrary opinion – not otherwise.

• Christy

I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours as of late, but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you probably did, the net will likely be a lot more helpful than ever before.,This is very interesting, You are an excessively skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and sit up for in search of more of your excellent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks,Thank you for another great post. The place else could anybody get that kind of info in such an ideal approach of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such information.

Here is my site … watch our weddings online

Im seeing ed and leaving when hes done. lol being honest

• Tara

Thanks for finally writing about > Taylor Swift TOUR DATES 2013 | oceanUP.
    com < Liked it!

Also visit my webpage ... view site

• Garland
  • StacyxJonas

Seriously, no greece again?

How can she not come to NY?! Or CT!! What the heck!

• idabookworm

will she ever come to Puerto Rico?? PLEASE PLEASE COME THIS TIME!!

• xAskTaylorx

I can not wait to see her in April! <3. She was just in New York all this week performing her new songs. Maybe she is going to go to Greece, just maybe by the end of next year? Hopefully? =/

I think there will be second leg of the north american tour with ny on it and there will probably be a european and asia leg of the tour as well they just havent been released

• JesusBale

Just looking at that exhausts me :L I could never tour xD

Taylor please come to edmonton!!!!!

why does north america have to be so huge.

• Swiftie13

Seriously!? She came to Belfast last year for Speak Now but won’t come back for Red?! I really want to see her! <3 :'(

she wil :) im assuming her world tour will be during 2013/2014. she needs to come back to spain soon. She said she will come back to all those countries :)

• Fiona

I will only buy tickets for Ed.I really dont want to go to jingle ball, so tay’s concert is perfect timing

<3 Taylors opening act, ed sheeran, is on the cover and featured in the new issue of Brink Magazine brinkmagonline.com