Grammy Nominations 2013 Official Entries

miley-cyrus-naked-bathtub-picture-2

Source. FULL LIST UNDER! Did anyone miss a submission?

ADELE
Record of the Year/Best Pop Solo: Set Fire To The Rain (LIVE)
Best Long-Form Video: ADELE: Live at Royal Albert Hall

FUN
Best New Artist
Record of the Year/Song of the Year/Best Pop Duo: We Are Young

FRANK OCEAN
Best New Artist
Best Urban Contemporary Album
Record of the Year/Song of the Year/Best R&B Song/Best R&B Perf: Thinking ‘Bout You

MADONNA
Pop Album
Record of the Year/Song of the Year/Best Pop Solo: Girl Gone Wild
Pop Duo Group: Give Me All Your Luvin’ (with M.I.A and Nicki Minaj)

ELLIE GOULDING
Best New Artist
Record of the Year/Song of the Year/Best Pop Solo: Anything Could Happen

GOTYE
Best New Artist
Record of the Year/Best Pop Duo: Somebody That I Used To Know
Alternative Album

FLORENCE + THE MACHINE
Record of the Year/Song of the Year/Best Pop Duo: Shake It Out
Song for Visual Media: Breath of Life
Pop Album

RIHANNA
Pop Solo: Where Have You Been
Pop Album
Best Rap/Sung Collaboration: Talk That Talk (with Jay-Z)
Best Short-Form Video: We Found Love/Where Have You Been

TAYLOR SWIFT
Song of the Year/Record of the Year/Best Pop Solo: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
Country Solo/Country Song: Ours
Country Duo Group/Song for Visual Media: Safe and Sound

MUMFORD AND SONS
Americana Album
Record of the Year/Song of the Year/Rock Song/Rock Perf: I Will Wait

CARRIE UNDERWOOD (a.k.a Worst Submission Ever)
Record of the Year/Song of the Year/Best Country Solo/Country Song/Short-Form Video: Blown Away and Good Girl
Country Album

LANA DEL REY
Best New Artist
Pop Album
Record of the Year/Song of the Year/Pop Solo: Video Games

DRAKE
Song of the Year/Record of the Year: Take Care
Rap Album
Rap Perf: H.Y.F.R
Rap Sung/Collaboration: Crew Love

LIONEL RICHIE
Country Album
Record of the Year/Country Duo Group: Easy (ft/ Willie Nelson)

CARLY RAE JEPSEN
Best New Artist
Song of the Year/Record of the Year/Best Pop Solo: Call Me Maybe
Song of the Year/Record of the Year/Best Pop Duo Group: Good Time (with Owl City)

ONE DIRECTION
Pop Album
Best New Artist
Song of the Year/Record of the Year/Pop Duo Group: What Makes You Beautiful

P!NK
Pop Album
Song of the Year/Record of the Year/Best Pop Solo/Short-Form Video: Blow Me (One Last Kiss)

DEMI LOVATO
Best Pop Solo: Give Your Heart A Break

KELLY CLARKSON
Pop Album
Song of the Year/Record of the Year/Pop Solo: Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)

BRANDY
Best R&B Song/R&B Performance: Put It Down (with Chris Brown)

BLAKE SHELTON
Country Solo: Drink On It

MIRANDA LAMBERT
Country Album
Record of the Year/Song of the Year/Country Song/Country Solo: Over You

ALICIA KEYS
Song of the Year/Record of the Year/R&B Song/R&B Perf: Girl On Fire (with Nicki Minaj)

MILEY CYRUS (shocker)
Country Solo: You’re Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go

JUSTIN BIEBER
Pop Album
Pop Solo/Song of the Year/Record of the Year: Boyfriend
Pop Duo Group/Song of the Year/Record of the Year: As Long As You Love Me (with Big Sean)
Pop Duo Group: Beauty and a Beat (with Nicki Minaj)

USHER
Urban Contemporary Album
Pop Solo/Record of the Year: Scream
Song of the Year/Record of the Year/R&B Song/R&B Perf: Climax

JASON MRAZ
Pop Album
Song of the Year/Record of the Year/Pop Solo: I Won’t Give Up
Pop Duo: Distance (with Christina Perri)

CHRISTINA PERRI
Song of the Year/Record of the Year/Pop Solo/Song for Visual Media: A Thousand Years
Pop Duo: Distance (with Jason Mraz)

ADAM LAMBERT

KATY PERRY
Song of the Year/Record of the Year/Best Pop Solo: Wide Awake
Best Short-Form Video: The One That Got Away/Wide Awake

COLDPLAY
Rock Album
Song of the Year/Record of the Year/Best Rock Performance: Hurts Like Heaven
Pop Duo Group: Princess of China (with Rihanna)

One Direction a one hit wonder? more like two platinum albums, several number one songs ACROSS THE BOARD, Number one in 43 countries, gigs at the olympics, for the queen, and soon they’re performing at the white house, several awards (VMA’s, Brit Award, EMA’s, TCA’s ect) THE BIGGEST BOYBAND IN THE WORLD OVER TWO YEARS! Top on the UK under 30 rich list, sold out shows across the WORLD, I could go on and on, get your facts straight bro :) You may not like them, but they are DEFINITELY no one hit wonder

teen awards is right…no integrity left…its all about how many lame units were sold, not about “songs”…the people who should get the credit are the WRITERS of those “teen” pop hits…not the performers

Seriously you guys…?
    You have One Direction, Carluy Rae Jepsen and Justin Bieber and you bash Miley’s flawless country cover?
    Take several seats, now.

Oct 29, 2012 @ 05:07 pm
    Sparks said:
    miley cyrus????
    I will never find the grammy’s serious every again.

CARLY RAE JEPSEN…

DEAD.

LANA and MILEY!!!

I agree with most EXCEPT “Carly Rae Jepsen” LMFAO.. that is soo sad. I think Lana Del Rey deserved every nomination, and I’m actually so proud Miley got noticed for her cover ’cause personally I think she did a beautiful job on it. Demi, I’m proud! Ellie, SOO proud! Justin.. meh.
    —————–

I know! Lana deserved it and she’s one of the only ones on there who deserves the nomination, also Coldplay and, since I’m a fan, Miley Cyrus! … oh AND Ellie! :)

THE SHAME LIST
    tbh
    some great artists with the shittiest artists of all times
    I can never count on the grammy’s again in introducing me to real musicians

and didn’t know that you get a grammy for a cover ?? really ? it’s not even miley cyrus’ song

Are submissions, people.
    I don’t think the poster was bashing Miley, she posted “shocker” basically because Miley it’s not in the music bussiness since two years and still submitted a song.

miley cyrus????
    I will never find the grammy’s serious every again.

=============
    ??? I found the Grammy’s to be a joke after Justin Bieber got nominated twice.

• GorgeousMileyCyrus

People NEED to stop saying that Miley shouldn’t be nominated.

You can hate her all you want, but there is no denying that her cover was flawless and it was critically acclaimed, so you can fuck off!

Miley will hopefully WIN a grammy AND perform her new single on the same night AND release her NEW ALBUM in that month!!!!

GO MILEY at the Grammys!!! :)))))

LANA FUCKING DEL RAY IS A GRAMMY

• GorgeousMileyCyrus&LanaDelRey

LANA and MILEY!!!

YES! Omg… YES! Miley and Lana all the fucking way! :)))))

THE SHAME LIST
    tbh
    some great artists with the shittiest artists of all times
    I can never count on the grammy’s again in introducing me to real musicians

1. It’s a list of submissions. Not the real deal just yet. But i’m already telling you, most of those people will make the list. The decent ones.
    2. Yes, you can get a nomination, even when it’s a cover. It’s about the song, she’s not being nominated for writting it. Tbh, she nailed it. Like her or not, she would deserve it.

• Valerie

WELL FINALLY MILEY CYRUS IS GETTIN SOME LOVE <3 ! Fan since day one !

I am so proud of Demi Lovato <33333333
    and 1D
    and adele is fucking annoying ive heard enough from her for a while
    but kinda proud this year .
    now i cant wait for the real offical nominations *fingers crossed*

• You Were Thinking It

I cant take this shit seriously.
    I really hope 1D,Bieber,Demi,Miley and Carly Rae Jepsen have only been included so all the fangirls tune in to the show.
    And since when did the Grammys start including one-hit wonders? (CRJ/Gotye)
    Ugh.

Lana will slay.
    Adele will get some cake too.
    Taylor, P!nk and Miley (omg!))) are in my prayers :).

You Were Thinking It said:

I cant take this shit seriously.
    And since when did the Grammys start including one-hit wonders? (CRJ/Gotye)
    Ugh.

Actually the categories with Demetria and Miley are reasonable. They’re not getting nominated for upbeat dance/club songs.

Justin Bieber’s label is delusional to submit so many things.

mumford and sons better win album of the year.

Coldplay will slay ‘Rock Album’

Carly Rae Jepsen, One Direction and Justin Bieber?!?!?!
    IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE?!?
    I JUST LOST RESPECT FOR THE GRAMMYS, THEY’RE NOW JUST LIKE ANY SHITTY TEEN AWARD

miley cyrus????
    I will never find the grammy’s serious every again.

=============
    ??? I found the Grammy’s to be a joke after Justin Bieber got nominated twice.
    true, if justin bieber got nominated twice, Miley can get nominations too.
    Miley over Bieber tbh, at least shw writes her songs i think and not everything is pop crappy overproduced sitty music like bieber’s.

Carly Rae Jepsen, One Direction and Justin Bieber?!?!?!
    IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE?!?

Those are submissions from their labels.
    They will probably won’t make it considering how manufactured were their latest music releases.

• Luciana

COLDPLAY!!!

Like honestly why is Justin on there lol. Miley deserves one, so does Lana AND BEYONCE. But Carly, Ellie Goulding… No thanks LOL.

Katy Perry was smart -_- she submitted her best songs (Wide Awake & The One That Got Away) she might get some pop award :O!!!
    Justin tho…Boyfriend & Beauty And A Beat :$

I agree with the comment about Coldplay slaying rock album. <3

FRANK OCEAN AND MILEY AND COLDPLAY AND BEYONCE

lmao at the same delusional and retarded miley stan commer over and over again! these are not the nominees! these anre not even the real submitted list! they are so incredibly stupid to think miley talentless cyrus who cant sing will be nomiee hahaha what a joke, sorry loser the grammys are a real and prestigious award! miley is not allow to that when industry can´t even take her talentless and irrelavnt seriously! but keep dreaming hahahahaha this is soo damn funny!

• sexonfire11

It’s great to see Miley going to awards and working on projects again .. I missed that

• sexonfire11

this list has got to be bogus.

one direction, miley cyrus, and carly are jepsen?? this is such a joke.
    the grammy’s clearly stopped awarding talen
    Miley did a great jop singing this song her voice was very nice but i dont know about the others not a fan

• dougie BRAZIL

hello everybody =)))

please email me
    douglasblanco@live.com

• BrokenArrow

Considering you only read what you want to read, you’re the delusional one.
    You say selena was critically acclaimed because of Spring breakers yet, they barely talk about her in the reviews.
    But yes, search some reviews of Miley’s cover and you’ll see. It was critically acclaimed.

• BrokenArrow

I hope Carrie wins!

fyi, one direction is THE BIGGEST BAND in the world right now, whether you like it or not :) plus they like crushed bieber :D so suck it you jealous bitch!! :) GO ONE DIRECTIONNNNNNN!

what are you like 12 years old?! they didnt write 1 note they are lipsynching too you FRIGGING IDIOT

i love 1d

AMA Awards- Joke…Bieber…HaHaOmfg. I’m Laughing…No seriously are we this brainwashed? Lord help us. No wonder we are divided.

I don’t understand why people are making a big deal out of Miley being up for a nomination? And making a big deal that Justin is up there too… As much as many of you hate to admit it, Justin has come a long way, even I think he deserves a Grammy and I’m not a “belieber”. He’s done good.
    Who shouldn’t be up there because it’t total bullshit is One Direction. They’re irrelevant in this. One hit song and all of a sudden they’re nominated. WTF. But of course they’re up against Bieber so good luck to them.
    ______________

bieber never win a grammy!

because he not have true talent!

he make music pop plastick

• Weird Al

I agree teen music is not what the recording industry will select. I hope.

DEMIIIII!!!! :DDD

• Sally Twink

I’m so proud of One Direction !!! 5 boys – 1 heart !!! <3 <3 <3

• taylorsromeo

No, but you are, for an obvious reason. I’ll give you a hint: You’re obviously into pop culture and entertainment–figure it out. My post is actually genius.

1. Those are not the nominations.
    2. Artists don’t get nominations because of their looks.
    3. Selena who
    4. You’re obviously into pop culture if you’re here.

• xFireBomb

These aren’t the nominations. These are the entries for the nominations. We won’t actually know who got nominated until December.I can’t believe Bieber and 1D are trying to get nominated for ‘Album of the Year’ lol. They’re albums were no where near Coldplay/Lana Del Ray/Frank Ocean status.lol

Where the fuck is real music??
    GREEN DAY???????

• sexonfire11

this list has got to be bogus.

one direction, miley cyrus, and carly are jepsen?? this is such a joke.
    the grammy’s clearly stopped awarding talen

5 nominations to Justin Bieber, there you go Justin Bieber!
    And none for Selena Gomez!

(can you spot the reference?)

I don’t get why Selena didn’t get any nominations. She is just as good looking as Justin. She is just as smart as Justin. WE SHOULD ALL JUST NOMINATE SELENA!!!

If only you knew how talented Selena really was.

Clearly the Grammys are not as prestigious as they once were.

That being said, I think Miley actually deserves that nomination.

Older men dating younger women, or older women dating younger men. ===“Ageloves.C0M”===, It has gained popularity among men and women who enjoy energy and security. It has 11 years history and it is a serious and safe dating site. They verify all members. NO scammers or fake profiles here. Every day there are 5500000 active and identified members. You can find local easily. I like to share it. Hope everyone will soon find their life mate.

fake list

i will never watch the grammys again if bieber wins one. his album is SHIT and only people under 16 take him seriously and the only adults who do are celebrities!

HOW THE HECK IS CARRIE THE WORST SUBMISSION EVER?!!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS AMAZING! WAY DESERVING THEN SOME OF THOSE OTHER ARTISTS…. THIS LIST IS CRAP AND CANT BE TRUE

• SlimShady

Team Pink/Miley/Adele/Lana/Carrie. Btw this is not the actual nominations, its a submission to be in the running for a nomination.

are you fucking kidding me one direction doesn’t deserve a single fucking nomination it’s literally insane they’re talentless little pieces of shit i don’t understand the appeal to them at all they dont deserve half the fame they have. the grammys should be seriously ashamed for half of the people on this list holy shit

• Rachel

I’m sorry… Did you ACTUALLY label Carrie Underwood as “Worst Submission Ever”?? I really hope that is a joke. It’s one thing to have an opinion, and something completely different to be flat out rude with no credibility behind it. Whatever, I got a good laugh out of it! :)

• Me :D

bieber ? Really ?! -,-‘ and one direction ?!!! -,-‘ oh god..
    thanks god that demi Lovato and adam Lambert are here <3

Mileyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy uyerqbdajhcbsdjhcbsdacbsjhb <3

Yay! Demi’s got a nomination but seriously? Why is Carrie Underwood the “worst submission” she’s got an amazing voice! And I can see worst submissions than her on this list (not saying who)

These are not the real/ official Grammy nominations, guys. Please check the source. The way OU posted this is misleading.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? THE EMA’S LIST NOMINATION?!

I think Demi deserves her award, but how is One Direction already nominated for so many. They just started in the music industry pretty much.

We are Never getting back together and Call me maybe are nominated for Song of the Year/Record of the Year/Best Pop Solo… Wow xD

• taylorsromeo

If only you knew how talented Selena really was.
    are you dumb?

anons said:

Thanks! But i was thinking about ontd or atrl…i dunno. Is OS alive often, anons?

Atrl is sooo strict. And I’m not gonna lie, it’s alive most of the time but there are dead periods alot. but alot of people come over there

I know it might sound lame but the site just seems complicated overall :/. I think you’re doing a pretty good job in taking care of it, though. You are very careful with the details and design (I creeped there once), so congrats anons. But it looks wayyy yo complicated for my silly anon mind D:sorry.

LMFSOOO…….SELENA GOMEZ? GRAMMY? ARE NUTS, what are you sniffing. AND NOT EVEN FOR HER PHYSICAL WOULD SHE GET A GRAMMY, SHES NOT THAT PRETTY.

• taylorsromeo

i’m actually really excited for next year’s grammy’s ’cause if lana wins all my 3 faves would be grammy winners and i would be better than y’all etc etc js

• sexonfire11

@sexonfire11 your display pic is sex
    what?

@sexonfire11 your display pic is sex
    what?

I love it.

• anons

Thanks. But its not complicated at all, and I can show you around if you want.

Lindsay LA Lohan and Selena *Gangsta* Gome$$$ 4 the Grammys ftw!!!

Thanks. But its not complicated at all, and I can show you around if you want.

Thanks. I gotta go now. It was nice talking to you, bro. Sorry if i was an annoying prick. See ya anons!!! *Always be happy. You have that right*

• sexonfire11

You can sit. Her country solo was amazing and critically acclaimed.
    critically acclaimed?! hahaha just cause they say she doesnt sucks now its critically acclaimed hahaha what a delusional are miley fans! but its must be reasonable since they are used to their idol being just joke and ppl make fun about her constantly and no one in industry take her talentless ass seriously so it must great for them that for once they dont say she sucks hahahahahahaha and now they think miley are relly nominated for a grammy hahahaha i cant stop laughing i swaer this is so hilarious! hahahaha gosh what a huuuge joke!

I have a question? So tjis nominies dont change? What if a new band comes, or if someone comes out with a new song that many people like?

These are not the official nominees. They are the candidates. After the official list comes out, ‘that new band’ has to try out for the 2014 awards.

• ANON

REALLY ONE EFFIN DIRECTION IS NOMINATED…. WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TOO??? WHERE’S THE WANTED’S NOMINATION?

this list has got to be bogus.

one direction, miley cyrus, and carly are jepsen?? this is such a joke.
    the grammy’s clearly stopped awarding talent.

I love hw you pointed it out just those artists and not…Justin Bieber? Rihanna? Katy Perry? or the new horrible Madonna album?
    Yeah, I thought so.
    I’m not into the bubblegum pop that much but at least out of the three i can tell you Ms. Cyrus has talent and if she makes it, it’ll be worthy.
    She’s getting it for a country work, not her ‘Can’t Be Tamed’ song.

Recently I’m addicted into lovingrich.com~ , its a great place for dating with the millionaires. Also I found my love here, so I would like to share you this great place! Happy halloween~

I’m so proud of Miley. Imagine how she’s not active for 2 years and she sang one song and it got nominated. I really hope she make it to the official list and then win. *fingers crossed*

Go get em Miles!!! :)

THIS IS FAKE LIST!

• SubwayToVenus

Um I think this is fake

• Roxan

This list is false!

on page ofical have not confirmed anything

miley you need to do here?

I do not get album this year, does not have to be nominated!

artists who are nominated are always those who take much selling album and are in the range from January to September!

these are SUBMISSIONS NOT NOMINATIONS its way too early for that.

THIS IS FAKE LIST!

SubwayToVenus said:

Um I think this is fake

Roxan said:

This list is false!

on page ofical have not confirmed anything

miley you need to do here?

I do not get album this year, does not have to be nominated!

*deep sigh* This is a leaked submission list, kiddies. Not the official nominees list -_-

Um, she’s considered into the “Country solo” category. Not an actual album…it is posible.

THIS IS FAKE LIST!

SubwayToVenus said:

Um I think this is fake

Roxan said:

This list is false!

on page ofical have not confirmed anything

miley you need to do here?

I do not get album this year, does not have to be nominated!

________________________

SORRY BUT EVER ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE FAKE!

People not believe in this “sites”

are false

Carrie Underwood is the worst submission ever? Whoever put that is a total jackass! Carrie Underwood is AMAZING!

• taylorsromeo

Yasss Lana submitted.
    Atleast i’ll have a reason to watch if she gets nominated.

Agreed.

• RE: Carrie Underwood – ‘Wost Submission Ever’

No need to get offended, Carrie Underwood was under ‘Wost Submission Ever’ because her label screwed up her submissions. Notice how all the other artist have only ONE song listed for:

Record of the Year/Song of the Year/[Best Country Solo/Country Song]

but Carrie has 2 songs listed: Blown Away and good Girl. This will decrease her chances of getting nominated since votes for her will be split against 2 of her songs. I still think she will have enough votes to receive a nom for 1 of the songs though.

SORRY BUT EVER ALL SUBMISSIONS ARE FAKE!

Huh? The labels gotta do this, anyway, why would be fake? It is just leaked info lol

how is carrie the worst submission ever?!?!??! she has the most talent! just cause shes for an older audience doesnt mean you bash on her… idiot

Lana Del Rey for best new artist! Yes! Please! I really like Frank Ocean, too bu I really love Lana’s music, I think she offers a really cool, unique style of music.

ONE DIRECTION DESERVES EVERY NOMINATION THEY GET. I MEAN COME ON, NOT BECAUSE THEY’RE SO POPULAR IN THE TEEN CROWD, THEY ALREADY SUCK. EVEN CARLY RAE JEPSEN, YES, HER NEW SOUND IS A BIT ICK. AND JUST BECAUSE CALL ME MAYBE WAS TOO MAINSTREAM, DOESN’T MEAN SHE ALREADY SUCKS. SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS HATING ON THEM SO MUCH.

where is Slim Shady ?!! no comments about how great her idol miley is
    we already got comments from Ms. sexonfire

Slim Shady
    Sexonfire
    those two are they most annoying miley fans ever
    dont you guys think ?!

sexonfire do for us a favor and delete your account tell that to your friend slim shady too
    fuck u both

justin better win

in the garbage with their career

k

someone talk to me

where is Slim Shady ?!! no comments about how great her idol miley is
    we already got comments from Ms. sexonfire

Slim Shady
    Sexonfire
    those two are they most annoying miley fans ever
    dont you guys think ?!

No. I know someone more annoying than them: you.

anons said:

someone talk to me

Hai :)

keep in mind that miley and grammy wll never ever be in the same sentance losers! miley sucks, shes a talentless whore! and she cant sing!!! she a horrible, annoying and nasal voice, ewww it just a crime for ears!

One Direction, Judtin Bieber, Carly Rae whatever and Miley Cyrus? What is wrong with Grammy? That’s stupid and not serious at all, it’s bullshit and at the same time I find it absolutely shameful.

LDR!!!

really? just fucking really? if any pop fad artist at the grammys, it should be PSY! besides miley went out of business in 2008

Miley, yes!!! :)

These are just submissions. In other words, the record labels send these and hope that they will be nominated.

ROFL who can take those nominations seriously when carly ray jepsen is in there ? ROFL

my god , even the grammys are ruined

in the garbage with their career

lol irl

I find it very rude that someone wrote worst submission ever on Carrie underwood she is one of the best vocalists out of everyone listed except for Adele

• threelittlebirds

claudia, if miley couldn’t sing then she wouldn’t even be thought of being nominated for a grammy. she seems pretty relevant enough for you to comment three times in the same post saying the same shit you have been for two years now. you call miley stans stupid but you can’t even fucking spell.
    if selena is “slaying the world” and a “much better singer” then why wasn’t she nominated for a grammy? yea exactly.

Hai Smile

whaddup

fuck u both

Do me a favor and shallow a dildo.

• ssexybeast

FUCK YOU BITCH AND LEAVE THEM ALONE GO FUCKING DIE IN A HOLE BITCH

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME
    SDFLKDSJFKSJFJLDSKFDSJLFKDSLFS

anons said:

I’ve missed ya ^.^!!!

aww you remember me?

Yea…*awkward blush* do you ;)?
    Its not even my birthday (my birthday)
    But he wanna lick the icing off (the icing off)

• anons

Yea…*awkward blush* do you Wink?
    Its not even my birthday (my birthday)
    But he wanna lick the icing off (the icing off)

Hmmm which anon where you?

OMFG DEMI LOVATO AND ONE DIRECTION GOT NOMINATED YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anons said:

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF ME
    SDFLKDSJFKSJFJLDSKFDSJLFKDSLFS

The gun :D

DEMI AND MILEY NOMINATED FOR A GRAMMY? LET ME LAUGH!!!!! lol pity noms. we all know their not going to win

someone suck my dick

anons said:

Yea…*awkward blush* do you Wink?
    Its not even my birthday (my birthday)
    But he wanna lick the icing off (the icing off)

Hmmm which anon where you?

A ‘horny’ one :p

Kiss my anonymous ass whore!!!

A ‘horny’ one Tongue

oh i see ;)

anons said:

someone suck my dick

*licks lips*
    I know you want it in the worst way (the worst way) cant wait to blow my candles out.

*licks lips*

i love that song

CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE

• sexonfire11

fuck u both
    Get The Fuck out of here

• sexonfire11

fuck u both
    Get The Fuck out of here

Sparks said:
    miley cyrus????
    I will never find the grammy’s serious every again.

CARLY RAE JEPSEN…

SAME. If Carly wins…………. then THAT’S a joke.

And Miley did AMAZING with that cover, so shut up anon!

anons said:

*licks lips*

i love that song

I’m getting obsessed *.* i love shitty music.

anons said:

A ‘horny’ one Tongue

oh i see

You are not a bad person…(?)

And if the Jonases don’t get at least nominated on 2013…………………………. MAD

awkward moment when the grammys is just turning into a popularity contest. for example justin and nickis beauty and a beat…that song got alott of youtube views but where is it on the charts? they need to bring back someone like Esperenza spalding

And if the Jonases don’t get at least nominated on 2013…………………………. MAD

I thought they already were nominated before ._.

• anons

You are not a bad person…(?)

thanks

We found love in a hopeless place
    We found love in a hopeless place
    We found love in a hopeless place
    We found love in a hopeless place

anons said:

You are not a bad person…(?)

thanks

You’re welcome. Hopefully i’m right.

atrl>>>ou.
    TBQH.

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together is getting on my nerves

LANA DEL REYY YESSS!!!!
    MILEY CYRUS
    THE GRAMMY’S MAKE SENSE NOW

And if the Jonases don’t get at least nominated on 2013…………………………. MAD

I thought they already were nominated before ._

yes once, but didn’t win.
    But I’m just saying they deserve to be nominated again :)
    their new music is sounding amazing, and I really think their album is gonna be great. And come on, I know Call Me Maybe was a catchy song and fun and everything, but Carly got a lot of nominations because of that. I think the Jonases deserve a little bit more of recognition :)

atrl>>>ou.
    TBQH.

you should go on os

• anons

You’re welcome. Hopefully i’m right.

you are

And if the Jonases don’t get at least nominated on 2013…………………………. MAD

I thought they already were nominated before ._

yes once, but didn’t win.
    But I’m just saying they deserve to be nominated again Smile
    their new music is sounding amazing, and I really think their album is gonna be great. And come on, I know Call Me Maybe was a catchy song and fun and everything, but Carly got a lot of nominations because of that. I think the Jonases deserve a little bit more of recognition Smile

I’ll wish them the best of lucks then :) after all Nick is a great songwriter, it’s a matter of time till they get a Grammy ^_^

anons said:

atrl>>>ou.
    TBQH.

you should go on os

• sexonfire11

Oct 29, 2012 @ 07:53 pm
    Esperanza Spalding is so talented love her song I adore you
    that song by justin and niki is really borring

• anons

Yes BUT remmember that the Jonases were going agains Adele. THAT was huge they even said they wont win against her AND also it was for. “Best new artist” , they already had a 2years out while ADele was actually a new artist. Hope theyget nominated but without us and a record label they wont make it so We have to support them.

Lol the readon why Justin and Nickii song got a lot of views was because he prank peolle to make it seem it was a sex tape of his. God even people who hate him watch it to make fun of him. Not gonna lie itwas a smart move because 1D broke his youtube record.

@sexonfire11 your display pic is sex

• JesusBale

LANA! MY QUEEN <3

• GorgeousMileyCyrus

JesusBale said:
    LANA! MY QUEEN <3
    ———————-

OMG! IKR?! I’m sooooooooo happy for her!

4 Nominations! I hope Lana wins all 4! She certainyl deserves it!

And I am SOOOO happy Miley was nominated. OceanUP hasn’t changed at all, they hate her and they know she’s gonna go to #1 with her new single and EVERY ONE will take her seriously from now on!

JUST THANK GOD SELENA GOMEZ WASN’T NOMINATED… that’d be a disgrace!

GO MILEY AND LANNNNNNAAAAA!!!! :))))))

miley cyrus????
    I will never find the grammy’s serious every again.

Aw OU that’s just plain out mean. Shocker next to Miley? …oh god I can hear the stampede now. The smilers and anti miley people overall. lovely.

Check the source, the (shocker) part was copied directly from there, it’s just a straight copy and paste.

• Sparks

miley cyrus????
    I will never find the grammy’s serious every again.

CARLY RAE JEPSEN…

miley cyrus????
    I will never find the grammy’s serious every again.

You can sit. Her country solo was amazing and critically acclaimed.

there’s only one or two really talented on the list though…

“Best New Artist” it’s the toughest category. I’m clueless.

FRANK OCEAN AND MILEY AND COLDPLAY AND BEYONCE

Heck yeah!!!

• sexonfire11

Miley and pink my FAV. two <3<3

this list has got to be bogus.

one direction, miley cyrus, and carly are jepsen?? this is such a joke.
    the grammy’s clearly stopped awarding talent.

People NEED to stop saying that Miley shouldn’t be nominated.

GO MILEY at the Grammys!!

hahaha this is exactly why miley fan are so delusional and just a huuuge joke exaclty like their talentless idol miley is is biggest joker ever! hahaha cant stopl laughing at this commetn hahahahaha i can´t even… hahahaha this anon has to be joking! hahahaha as if miley could win a grammy hahahahahahah or perform her crappy songs at the show hahaaha gosh so damn hilarious hahahaha poor delusional anon! keep dreaming loser!