Nick Jonas, ‘Miley Is Absolutely Right’

Nick Jonas opened up to Ryan Seacrest about the inspiration behind his new song ‘Wedding Bells’ saying Miley Cyrus is ‘absolutely right!’ Nick: ‘It’s just about being open and honest about the fact that your life is what you have to write about sometimes and pull from that inspiration.’ FULL interview under!

you just made my day. OTL

• SlimShady

I’m glad they can be friends. And btw Nick isn’t anything like Tay, his had 3 relationships, she’s had eight.

I hope niley stans will stop now. Both nick and miley said there’s nothing between them. he wrote a song about a feeling he had when he first heard about her engagement, that’s it! move on niley fans!

Oct 29, 2012 @ 12:49 pm

Tell that to Nick, that he needs to move on.

and yeah every songwriter writes mostly about his/her past relationships not only taylor and nick!

Tell that to Nick, that he needs to move on.

—————–

I guess you didn’t listened the interview. he clearly said that there is only friendship between him and miley. so don’t worry he moved on!

Nick hasn’t moved on. He still loves Miley. When he’s 90 years old he’ll still be writing songs about Miley and her grandkids

————————–

He lies.

lol

————————–

He lies.

—————-
    YOU’RE RIGHT! HE’LL STOP MILEY’S WEDDING AND NILEY WILL BE TOGETHER 4EVER!

lmao!

YOU’RE RIGHT! HE’LL STOP MILEY’S WEDDING AND NILEY WILL BE TOGETHER 4EVER!

lmao!

no, he’ll write songs about it.

yay nicky go nicky

(ignoring niley fans comments)

anyway I’d like to have the shirt Joe got to Nick for Halloween ha ha!

The awkward moment in 10 years when Miley and Hemsworth get divorce after having a couple of kids, she then marries Nick, and the kids grow up to be a foot taller than him, and they all sound like Delta Gooden; good day mate! lol.

NILEY POWER! POW POW POW

Nicky Jonas; the female Taylor Swift; making money off his execs. Priceless!
    _________________
    only judge a song by nick?

haters you are stupids, he just wrote a song for his ex

why comparing him with taylor swift?, she writes for “ex”all of his former albums.

she sucks

LOL i love jonas posts

miley is single. she not dating. why in this world so superficial. you do not believe miley?BYE

So Nick gave his LA apartment to Joe? Maybe he really wants to live in NY?

SlimShady said:
    __________________________

this!

Miley single. she not dating anyone. y’all are pathetic.

LOL i love jonas posts
    —————————

is funny because the jonas posts are the most talked comments, and yet the haters say they are irrelevant lol

What? He has had WAY more than 3 relationships, please.

Big difference between nick & Taylor.. Nick writes about his relationships, Taylor writes about being a victim.. I don’t mean it in a hateful way, but both are great songwriters, but their songwriting is different. That is what artists do though, they write what is on their hearts. Nick has said many times that this is how he expresses himself..

They’re only “relevant” on here.

Wow, doesn’t anyone have a sense of humor anymore, I was joking about Nick and Taylor.

the only people that havent moved on from the Niley relationship are the Niley stans. Nick and Miley are OVER IT! Nick said himself the song was in the moment. Anyone who dated someone who is now getting married would stop and think for a second about that person they had a history with, especially if they are so young to get married.

Miley is over it too clearly!

It WAS Nick talking. They were being sarcastic & saying it was Kevin. But, aw. Cute.

Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:26 pm

NICK IS IN NYC FOR GOOD!!!!! He said it on air with Ryan Seacrest he gave his apartment in LA to JOE!!!

so Elvis is in New York?

As far as we know, nick only dated delta this year & that ended right before Valentine’s day. Which came completely out of the blue.. Nick has not dated tons of girls, most are just rumored, like Joe said in that interview, some aren’t even true. I know guys (& girls) his age who have dated wayyyyyy more people than he has dated or has been rumored to date. He really hasn’t dated a lot like people want to think.

michael uris is single. he not dating anyone. stop with these fake news.

• SlimShady

To clear it up, I’m talking about Miley, Delta and Selena. And here’s Taylor’s http://www.ranker.com/list/taylor-swift_s-loves-and-hookups/celebrityhookups I’m too lazy to copy and paste all that crap.

Let’s seee…

Miley
    Selena
    Malese Jow
    Samantha
    Delta
    Courtney
    NICOLE

exactly

?

Joe’s list is a little bit longer *nick jonas sings*

so Elvis is in New York?

No. Elvis is in LA. He lives with Frankie and Mama and Papa Jonas. Once Nick was going to be in and out of NYC a lot with recording and touring, he took Elvis back home to LA so he would have family to take care of him.

If Nick ever gets to a point where he will be in NYC for a long while again like when he was on Broadway, he will probably bring Elvis back with him

Let’s seee…

Miley
    Selena
    Malese Jow
    Samantha
    Delta
    Courtney
    NICOLE

Megan Hilty
    plus other random girls we don’t know about

Recently I’m addicted into lovingrich.com~ , its a great place for dating with the millionaires. Also I found my love here, so I would like to share you this great place! Happy halloween~

i really hope that blind item isn’t about Nick. he could die drinking like that, all that alcohol would make his sugar go up enough to pass out

NICK IM SORRY BUT I HATE NILEY

who are these girls?

Malese Jow
    Courtney
    NICOLE

Nick is smart and he know that drinking is bad for him because of his diabetes,he would not do any stupid things like getting drunk and party all night. He might be up with joe until 3 am in a club but he won’t drink like this rumors are saying,and he has a strong personality and some says bossy,he won’t let other people tell him what to do,he is the boss of him self,he don’t let anyone in his family tell him what to do so why he would listen to just his friends and i think those friends are not real they are just there for him for fame and not being a real friend to him.

I trust Nick is smart enought to take care of himself, he can do it once but not all the time, if it’s true I hope it’s the first and last time.

what are you doing Nick?? you’re the smart talented one!!! don’t drink and don’t fuck random women please!!

AWWWWWWWWW THEY WERE EACHOTHER’S FIRST……….

lol at the person thinking it was actually kevin

Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:49 pm

It can’t be true Nick is both smart snd a leader he isn’t someone to be “teased about it”and I’m almost sure now that everything blind gossip has said about the JB isn’t true

SlimShady said:

To clear it up, I’m talking about Miley, Delta and Selena. And here’s Taylor’s http://www.ranker.com/list/taylor-swift_s-loves-and-hookups/celebrityhoo… I’m too lazy to copy and paste all that crap.

lol Taylor is a busy gal ;P

Most likely the blind item is not true. Anyone can write blind items, I could fabricate a false one & send it in. Think about this, IF nick was at a club & all of this took place, don’t you think someone would have spotted him, usually when the boys are out you see tweets or something about seeing a Jonas brother. Plus, think about most of the blind items we see, they are very farfetched, if all this stuff was going on, it would be hard secrets to keep. Kevin has been picked on, Joe was, now I guess it is nick’s turn.

Really think you guys need to get over Niley, its the past and he aswell as she dont feel the same. They both have stated it.

Nick never dated Megan.. They hung out while filming smash & after that show. Megan pretty much insinuated that he was a sweet “kid”. Besides, nick can hang out with female friends, doesn’t mean they are dating. I think so many rumors start bc people just assume, get it stuck in their heads & it keeps becoming a rumor. I also have my opinions on 2 of the other girls, but I am keeping it to myself bc I don’t want arguments.

I think its absolutely hilarious how they always end up saying “yeah yeah we’re friends” when in reality, we all know that they’re nowhere close to being friends.

———————————————-

I agree. They probably don’t even talk to each other anymore. I don’t think Miley called him and told him that she was getting engaged. I believe he found out when everyone else found out. They’re not friends. If they were they would at least tweet something to each other over Twitter. Up until Wedding Bells came out that haven’t really spoken about each other. Didn’t she block him on Twitter? Does he even follow her on Twitter anymore? I don’t understand why they want everyone to believe their friends.

has anyone even HEARD wedding bells… it’s about him not wanting her to get married cuz he loves her.. clearly it took him a while to get over her. Although wasnt he the one who broke up with her? they never stated why they broke up though so idk.

They really handled things like adults, I’m proud of them.

My niley heart cries:(

• oceanUP

NILEY FOREVER!!!!!!!

*sings ‘Full Circle’ and ‘Turn Right’ mash-up*

ïs it just me or did nick had a hard time saying the word “romance”… oh nick… move on dude!

Nicky Jonas; the female Taylor Swift; making money off his execs. Priceless!

• JoeHoe15

Oh Nicky.. :'(

HAHAHAH nick wants fame so bad!
    omg.
    if he really felt this way he wouldn’t make it SO BLATANTLY OBVIOUS that he feels that way.
    he just wants attention and sales :/ wow

he sounds hurt. my baby sounds hurt. :'(<3

Nick loves her… Miley and Liam are getting divorced

poor nicky

NILEY MOTHER FUCKERS

Don’t belive this blind gossib shit it’s so NOT TRUE Nick’s old and smart enough to know what it can do to him drinking to much alcohol as a diapetic so trust him and don’t belive what gossip sites say. Not even blind gossip that’s all just shit!

Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:10 pm

What? He has had WAY more than 3 relationships, please.

She probably means he’s had 3 this year.

She probably means he’s had 3 this year.

He has? That’s.. a lot.

Miley single. she not dating anyone.

LOL i love nick and miley..not together but i love this they both handled the situation

He has? That’s.. a lot.

Blanda, Natashia and Patricia oh and Michael Urie, let’s not forget.

• SlimShady

I’m not even a fan but those are clearly not relationships. I’m talking serious relationships, confirmed relationships.

Kevin said that, not Nick.

Blanda, Natashia and Patricia oh and Michael Urie, let’s not forget.

I thought we were talking about Nick.

I thought we were talking about Nick.

exactly

MILEY IS SINGLE. SHE NOT DATING ANYONE.

• Still Anonymous

BAHHAHHHAHHHAAaaaaaaa lmaoooooo.

(replying to this) – Oct 29, 2012 @ 01:23 pm
    SlimShady said:

Michael Urie was 100% a serious relationship. Confirmed by Nick’s reps…

What happen with kevin? What did he say?

• Still Anonymous

Miley & Nick followed each other immediately when Miley came back to twitter. Miley was single, Nick started dating Delta, Miley tweeted Nick he didn’t respond, Miley un-followed Nick. She was obviously upset with him about something. Doesn’t matter because Miley and Liam got back together. Nick still follows Miley, but I think what it comes down to is this: they’ve let go of the hurt they’ve caused each other and are content in their acquaintanceship. If they saw each other at an awards show I don’t think that they would run the other way. I think they might even say hello.

What it comes down to is that “If you ever really needed something, I’d be there for you because we have a history.” I don’t think that they call each other on the regular, if ever, but I think it’s okay that they call themselves friends. Because honestly, when you are content enough with where you’re at in your life to let go of the things that your ex has done (and I’m sure they’re both guilty), and you know if they ever needed you you wouldn’t hesitate to help them (given the circumstances are reasonable and of no threat to a current relationship) then you are friends imo.

They are not best/close friends anymore though. That is safe to say. But I think him and Miley are closer than him and, let’s say, Selena would be. So yeah, they can call each other a “friend.”