Nick Jonas NEW YORK SMILE

tumblr_mcl2hwlxSe1qjrjzno1_500

That was his “there goes my cab” look apparently… Poor boy! People that listen to blind gossips need to stop, they are made up & fabricated…Apparently who keeP

he is so hot!! I hope he doesn’t feel the pressure of Hollywood and doesn’t start drinking.

If that’s true and Nick is reading this, he should know he can’t drink!! Nick you’ve done so much for your diabetes and drinking could kill you!!! you’re talented, smart and hot, you have everything in life, you’re healthy and happy now but drinking can ruin your life.

If the blind is true it’s not that bad, it was just one time!!! if he keeps drinking it’s really dangerous, he is a diabetic, he is not like the rest!!!! besides Nick Jonas has so many things he love in life, his music, sports, he doesn’t need alcohol and drugs, and he know they would kill him.

I don’t want Nick to end up like Joe.

blind gossip is ridiculous!!! how is drinking once being constantly drunk???

Nick is the best and BG is stupid.

that blind item made me feel really sick. i just pray he’s not stupid enough to do that, diabetes is a serious disease if he’s drinking loads of alcohol like that he will go into a diabetic coma

I remember seeing a episode of intervention of a guy in his 20’s with type 1 diabetes and he wasn’t taking care of his health and he was near death because of it. I hope Nick takes his seriously enough not to drink like that or something bad will happen and it might be irreversible damage.

BG always make stuff up, but stalker David said he run into Nick at 3 o clock and people on twitter were talking about him hooking up with randon women and drinking… I really hope he doesn’t do that, because of his diabetes, it can really kill him. I don’t get how can someone pressure him to drink knowing he is a diabetic, and where is Joe btw? he should protect his younger brother.

if joe was with him when he was drinking than he’s a despicable human being. no descent person would let their diabetic sibling drink like that.

I’m kinda worried about Nick too, but I’m gonna trust him this time.

nick wouldnt be that dumb to drink with his type 1 diabetes. he has said numerous times this past few months in interviews he is happy and healthy. Just because he’s with friends until 6am doesn’t mean he’s drinking!!

if that’s true, then it’s also true that Joe is doing all kind of drugs and he is in a terrible situation, I don’t think he is a bad person, maybe he doesn’t realize what’s happening or what could happen.

i’ve had this gut feeling for the past few months that something is not right with nick. he just seems really off lately and his eyes look really hollow and empty

he can eventually drink, but not get drunk or do it every day.

he’s been looking the happiest the past few months, happier than ever and his eyes look shiny…

Don’t believe it.

what can Joe do even if he is drinking? Nick wouldn’t listen to him.

My brother used to be a drug addict and he would tell you the same things. In fact he was so good at pretending to be healthy and happy we didn’t even know he was doing illegal drugs until he confessed to us after he stopped doing them. Some people can hide their addictions really well, it’s called being a functioning addict.

don’t be stupid, Nick is the happiest and healthier he’s ever been!! first the steroids and now this. People can not let a young guy be happy and enjoy his life without making up bull shit!!!

Nick looks healthy. His eyes are shiny, his face is glowing. He looks completely happy. Joe on the other hand always looks tired and sick. His eyes looks like he hasn’t slept in days and he probably hasnt because he’s always out. I believe Nick wouldn’t do that to himself. If he was out late one night underage drinking it happens, all teenagers do it. I would be worried if he did that all the time but this would be a bad time to do it when theyre reuniting as a band. Also I dont think Joe would let his little brother with diabetes do all those shots

BG is full of shit is all.

Drinking ONCE doesn’t mean he is an alcoholic or a drug addict!!! he just had a couple of drinks!! diabetics can do that!!! but not often, he is ok. don’t worry, he looks really happy and in good health.

Then he’s the most selfish addict possible.

BG is full of shit is all.

I agree!! Nick looks great Joe is the one who looks depressed and sick all the time.

i agree. if he’s always drinking then there is a underlying issues like a mental illness (depression, anxiety etc)

Well then Nick’s taking steroids for muscles. He’s gay because a blind item said it. Delta was his beard. Nick is spending a lot of time with Michael in NYC. He’s happy

that time Nick was out, he was out with his own friends from Broadway, Joe wasn’t even there.
    this

There has never been a blind item about Nick being gay.

of course Nick looks happy!! everybody has noticed he looks the happiest ever!! always smiling, being talkative, anyone who thinks he doesn’t is blind, he is really happy, but some people start drinking when they’re depressed, some others don’t, they start drinking when they’re happy just cuz they want to have some fun. Maybe thats his case, he wasn’t depressed at all, he was out and having fun, he had some drinks and that’s it, doesn’t mean he is an alcoholic or he is gonna do it every week,can happen once sowhat?

BG also claimed Nick to be gay…… so not true.

lol the nick fans are just like how the demi fans were before she went to rehab. i remember they would argue with anyone on here who would say she was drinking or doing drugs or not a virgin.

There has never been a blind item about Nick being gay.

that’s true, blind gossip suggests Nick hooks up with random girls after getting drunk, and do steroids to attract girls, so they never implied he is gay, they said Kevin is gay and the also implied Joe is, never Nick.

BG also claimed Nick to be gay…… so not true.

no they didn’t, they’ve had some about kevin being gay and one about joe when he was with ashley but they’ve never had any about nick

he is not always drinking!! he is ok, he is happy and if he drank it was just one time!

No, blind gossip affirms Nick is the only non gay Jonas.

Nick is happy. Nick is clean. He not doing any drugs. Why in this world so supercial. you not believe Nick.Bye

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:31 pm

________

exact. He’s spending time & parties with Michael U and his other friends in NYC. Unfortunately, Joe is with Blanda all the time. I fucking hate Blanda

Joe single. Joe not dating anyone. Stop spreading this fake newz

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:37 pm

No, blind gossip affirms Nick is the only non gay Jonas.
    _______

NO, THERE 2 PAST BLIND ITEMS ABOUT NICK BEING GAY

I heard when stalker David met Nick at 3 in the morning, he did leave with a girl, but he was with his own NY friends, Joe wasn’t there but I heard he kept calling him and Nick yelled at him and hung down the phone

miley not engaged. miley single. why in this supercial world you do not believe miley?? a guy and girl can not be friends?

NO, THERE 2 PAST BLIND ITEMS ABOUT NICK BEING GAY

in which universe? lol never ever!! Nick is the straigh Jonas!!! link me to the blind!! oh you can’t!! it doesn’t exist.

joe is single.

Blanda Eggrollweginst is a pedo!

this is the same site claiming Nick is taking steroids– obviously not true otherwise he’d be WAY bigger than he is right now! RUMORS ARE JUST RUMORS

Nick is way stronger than Joe, he can’t do that, plus it seems like Joe is afraid of Nick, he always said Nick gets angry at him and freaks out, it’s not Joe’s fault, he loves Nick but of course he can not control him.

If he’s really drinking like that then he’s obviously not mentally well. maybe he’s suffering depression.

lol what the hell do you think he is gonna say?? “oh i’m actually not doing that well, i’ve been kind of depressed and drinking loads of alcohol and not caring about my diabetes. thanks for asking” umm no only an idiot who don’t care about his career would say that. he’s obviously going to lie and say he’s doing great

nobody said he was depressed and drinking all the time, they said it was one time he got drunk, everybody does that, I’m sure after that he regreted it and won’t do it again, considering it’s true, I don’t even believe BG.

are you blind the bg said he’s drunk all the time at the end of it.

I go to parties til 4am hang out with my friends all night but I don’t drink and do drugs. Its possible. Young adults just like to be out with their friends have a good time. whats wrong with that?

What are you talking about? They’ll talking about a blind item about Nick getting drunk not about him going to parties.

Reading about the jfk assasination. He’s kinda looking like Lee Harvey Oswalt. Eerie!

Clubs do it all the time. They gave Demi Lovato alcohol and Drew Barrymore. I’m sure one year wouldn’t make a difference”. Sorry, but I believe the Blind item.

Do they ever go anywhere besides New York? I mean I live in Brooklyn and I effing hate it. The city’s overrated so much.

Nick sounds like such a BITCH TO Joseph!!!!

that artical is so made up -_-
    were is the proof i see this maybe coming from joe but nick dont think so hes such a workacholic why would he go and mess it up
    and “was out partying last week” wasnt he in asia ?
    also seen with girls hes always freaking alone lmao

Stop believing this stupid Blind Gossip they know about it,and think it’s pathetic.Whoever writes these things is probably stretching the truth to make it look juicy,and you gullible people are believing it smh

NICK IS A WHORE ASSHOLE AND IS TAKING STEROIDS

• JoeHoe15

That SMIRK! <3
    His facial hair is growing!!!!! :O

• GLiTTERSWAG

Nick looks so hot like i can’t handle it !!!!!!!!!!!

NICK JONAS IS TAKING STEROIDS!!!!!!! HE’S AN ASSHOLE WITH BIG EGO

[Blind Gossip] This member of a famous family has gone from average to muscley. Is he eating more protein and lifting weights? A bit, but diet and exercise don’t really deserve the credit for his improved physique.

He’s actually been injecting steroids since the beginning of the summer. He thinks that muscles are “cool”. He thinks that they will attract more girls and help him land more roles. After all, those things are much more important than his health.

Look for him to wear a lot of short-sleeved shirts to show off his guns while he is traveling this winter. Also look for more facial hair. Girls and producers, are you watching?

I can’t believe that people really think that blind gossip says the truth! It’s really hilarious! lol!

You guyd are SO STUPID? Please bitches, I thought you knew Nick Jonas pretty well. Blind Gossip is TOTALLY LIYING, like come on, Nick is a gentleman, he’s not that kind of person (woraholic, rude, abd stuff…) he’s one the gentleman that are surviving in this world full of asdholes and disrespectful guys. I don’t believe BG. I’d believe it if it was actually about Joe, but come on, is Nick! He’s a sweet little honey pie. He may not be virgin anymore, but he’s not a bad person.

maybe Joe was calling cuz he was worried ,I don’t think Joe would just let his little brother be like that

HAHAHAHA IF THAT STORY WAS TRUE, WHY STALKER DAVID WAS THERE IN 3 OF THE MORNING? COME ON, HE’S WAY TOO UNDERAGE. SOUNDS LIKE BULLSHIT TO ME. RUMORS, RUMORS, ALWAYS THE FREAKING RUMORS.

HAHAHA LOL im sorry but no matter what (well unless he those something really REALLY bad like kill,rape etc..) i would always love Nick. And like it or not those Blindgossip tend to be so SPOT on that its crazy. And lol at Miley and Nick loosing there virginity in a trailer, i bet Miley thought that was romantic.I always knew Liam was not her first even thought she starred talking about sex openly after dating Liam. Well come on Miley said about her first time “it makes me think that there are guys out there that just want to have use you for sex and blah blah”.

I feel exactly the same, I don’t care if Nick’s an asshole, or whatever he does, he is the sexiest person in the world and I will always love him!!! except if he does something really bad like you say, but you gotta love Nick, he is amazing.

of course he has to be worried but I don’t think there’s much he can do. Nick is 20.

NICK JONAS IS TAKING STEROIDS!!!!!!! HE’S AN ASSHOLE WITH BIG EGO

that blind isn’t about Nick, it’s about someone who wants to be an actor, Nick is a musician, the one about him drinking, is about Nick, and the old ones are too.

I hope Nick and all the stalkers and everyone else in NYC; and all the states affected but Sandy are Ok. That’s what matters.

Nicky has dimples

lol my Nick is not an alcoholic, Joe is.

tobey yum yum I love you!

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:46 pm

it makes a lot of sense actually. he’s been acting different lately like growing out a beard and getting a tattoo. i think he’s trying to be someone he’s not
    ____________

YES! JOE TOO!

I never new about that Tobey Yum Yum Me Me Dallas stuff, it’s actually pretty funny! I love Nick!!! but the Tobey blind vice is hilarious! I love Nick so so so much, he is the best.

My question is what is Stalker David doing out at 3Am in NY…he is 16 years old.

Blind gossip never lies.

you just made that whole story up. stalker david never said that.

you just made that whole story up. stalker david never said that.

Yeah, he only said that he and his friend had met Nick at 3AM.

what the hell are you talking about!! nobody said Nick is doing drugs!!! they just said he was drinkin one night!!! is that the end of the world? lol don’t over react.

miley and liam not engaged. miley single. nick single. joe virgin.BYE

NICK IS SINGLE

I hope Nick Jonas never gets addicted to alcohol or drugs, he is too arrogant to ever ask for help, he would be the kind of person who doesn’t admit he has a problem and think he has control over everything. I hope he doesn’t start drinking.

It said he’s “drunk all the time” not just one night.

why? maybe that’s who he is now!! he grew up!!

[Blind Gossip] He was supposed to be the “good one” among his group. However, the peer pressure is really starting to get to this young performer. He went out for a night of fun with some friends in New York City last week. While they were drinking heavily and doing dr*gs, he stayed rather subdued, sipping on a Long Island Iced Tea.

But that wasn’t good enough for the hard-partying crowd. They started teasing him about his choice of drink, and wouldn’t relent until he started doing shots. He gave in and started pounding down shot after shot of vodka until he could hardly stand. He wound up going home with some random girl (who was 10 years older than him) at 3:00 am.

Dude, you’re underage, you’re constantly drunk, you’re hanging out with a hard-core druggie crowd, and you’re going home with random women. Save yourself!

it says he’s always drunk ^^^

It said he’s “drunk all the time” not just one night.

it said he did it once!!!!! read it again

why? maybe that’s who he is now!! he grew up!!

what do you mean who he is now? no one changes over night.

that doesn’t sound like an alcoholic at all

it said he did it once!!!!! read it again

“Dude, you’re underage, you’re constantly drunk”

NICK IS SINGLE

that doesn’t sound like an alcoholic at all
    =====
    constantly drunk is an alcoholic.. it’s not normal to not be sober at least 50% of the time, he’s running from something

DEMI AND MILEY ARE ENGAGED

you just made that whole story up. stalker david never said that.

Yeah, he only said that he and his friend had met Nick at 3AM.
    most of the ny fans said nick is always alone, even win he was doing the show they would always comment he was always alone walking around the city

I know one of the people who writes many of these bullshit stories. They love writing fakes stories about ex-Disney stars. Every time the focus is on an X artist, they write a story. They love the drama on twitter and loves the attention of fans

I know one of the people who writes many of these bullshit stories. They love writing fake stories about ex-Disney stars. Every time the focus is on an X artist, they write a story. They love the drama on twitter and loves the attention of fans

Joe single. Joe virgin. Blanda his pastor. She nun

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:48 pm

DEMI AND MILEY ARE ENGAGED
    ________

DEMI IS ENGAGED TO WILMER

Demi single

NICK IS TAKING STEROIDS!!!!!!!!! HIS MUSCLES ARE EVERY TIME MORE BIGGEST

demi married. joe single. nick sad. miley engaged.

Miley single. Miley virgin. Joe single he not date anyone. Joe only have sex with him hand

that doesn’t sound like an alcoholic at all
    =====

the article contradict itself, first they say he tried one drink after only drinkin ice tea and then they say he is constantly drunk, not true at all

• Jb fan

People who are calling Blanda a cougar are immature.Get your facts straight.There is only a 4-5 year difference. Hello! joe is 23yrs old,and an adult.In two yrs he’ll be 25. Plus a cougar is when a woman is 10 yrs!! older than her partner,just leave her alone.Stop trash talking her. Let Joe be happy!

Miley slut, Demi crazy, Joe depressed, Kevin gay, Nick … yay Nicky go Nicky xD

you should worry about Joe he is the one who looks depressed, tired, sick and is losing too much weight,Nick on the other hand looks healthy and happy, even if he was drinking that one night, Joe in a way worse position and he cant do nothing.

if BG is true, then ok, Nick has been drinking, but Joe is worse!! he does heroin, cocaine, pot, he is a bitter alcoholic and he hates his life and family, Kevin is gay and he is forced to live with a woman lol, Nick’s doing better even if he is drinking.

I have been a BLIND gossip user for some time… i say maybe from from 2009. Blind gossip HAS NEVER EVER said that Nick was gay, they said that Kevin is gay and that Joe was still in love with his ex when he was dating Ashley( maybe with Camila Belle) and im NOT 100% sure but i think i read somewhere abut Joe being Bisexual. With Nick and Delta BG said that it was a PR relationship but that they were sexually attracted to each others, Nick was her rebound and he was going to get attention and sex from dating her which he didn’t mind.

Blindgossip also said that Nick and Miley where each other first. Nick was Tobey YUM-YUM and Miley was MEME Dallas, and that Nick used Selena just for fun who was Darla.

Nick and Miley….

Nick and Selena…

it’s all Papa Jonas’ fault!! having an affair with a 21 year old got Joe depressed, Frankie overweight and Nick drinking.

Nick is asexual. Blanda cougar since Joe 15. Poor joe. He single but cougar have him trap

Joe is single. He is friend and he is tired of this. He not date her

Nick and Miley….

Nick and Selena…

wow Nicky omg Nicky

http://blindgossip.com/?p=48216 I’m so sad that Nick is turning out just like Joe. :(

JOE JOANS NEEDS TO GO TO REHAB……..

Frankie is fat because of papa jones…….

yeah!! Nick is for sure not gay! lol first Meme and then Darla, and soo young!!! it’s ok he can hook up with cougars if he wants but I hope he doesn’t start drinking, that would be terrible for him. BG has suggested Joe is gay and always talks about his girlfriends as “girlfriends” and Kevin is obviusly gay, all according to them of course.

can I have Tobey?

You know what, Tobey? You’re cute, young and talented, we get it. At your age, people who aren’t even in the business are doing much worse things, trust.

Just watch your back, babe, ‘cause one of these times you’re gonna mess around with the wrong lady, and she’ll have no problem telling the media exactly what your cute ass is all about.

OMG NICK!

yeah it’s true!! they said Nelta was PR but Nick was attracted to her and was having sex with her!!

Awkward moment, when Nick realizes a fan wants a picture with him, and he’s the pretty one.

I never read those BG about Me me and Toby, no wonder why Tish hates Nicky.

I’m shocked but I still love Nicky!

OMG NICK!

it’s all true, the gay, the druggie, the alcoholic, the cheater, and tobby.

• Ijustneedyounow

he’s so fucking hot *_*

Unf

what can Joe do even if he is drinking? Nick wouldn’t listen to him

He could call their parents. He could embarrass him and drug him out of the bar. He could say if he doesn’t quit right then and go home he’ll leave the band. Theres a million things he could do if he actually cared.

his eyes don’t look shiny they look glossy. theres a big difference

Oct 29, 2012 @ 02:19 pm

Then he’s the most selfish addict possible.

I don’t think Nick listens to Joe at all, when Joe was asked if he gives Nick advices he laughed and said he gives advices to me, he knows.
    That means Nick believes he is smarter and more mature and wouldn’t ask Joe for andadvice and would never listen to him, even when Joe is older than Nick, they act like Nick was 30 and Joe 15.

a 20 year old who wants to drink would not listen to anybody. He would do whatever he wants, and more if it’s someone like Nick, he is so cocky and acts like he knows everything, plus he is a millionaire and he thinks he doesn’t need his brothers, but they need him.

This is one of the b$tches that stopped Nick as he was getting into his cab and made him miss his ride. The same girls who have met him over and over again. Seriously pisses me off. He stopped and took one picture and kept trying to say that he had to go then “…and, there goes my cab.” Then they have the nerve to snap another picture.

You are a good sport Nick. Sometimes I’d like to slap the self centered fans. I think if you have met him over a dozen times and he has stopped EVERY FLIPPIN TIME…then maybe give him a break for once.

Oh and STOP STALKING HIM. His apartment in New York is not a place to hang out & wait for him. That’s rude!

Then he’s the most selfish addict possible.

then joe should leave him alone and stop enabling him.

these stalker fans will thank themselves the day nick moves out because he is SICK of them waiting for him every night and day!