Joe & Nick Jonas Out In Hurricane Sandy

ljkjklj

Via tydeanlarson: 2 days of blackouts, floodwaters, block party potlucks and talking weather with the neighbors– Jo Bro’s included. Best wishes to those less fortunate this week. #HurricaneSandyNYC #ZoneA #JonasBrothers

Via YouTube.com/JerseyShoreTeens: ‘This is the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy down in Belmar, NJ the Boardwalk is destroyed along with many of businesses I pray we can rebuild for Summer 2013. The video is from the summer and then after the storm.’ KEVIN AND DANIELLE ARE SAFE IN NEW JERSEY.

Hopefully the crane in New York City doesn’t fall!

What are those top pictures of?

Joe and Nick need to return to LA

All this situation is too strange. I feel that the boys are in danger. I don’t trust on Blanda, she apparently belongs to a sect, perhaps she did a satanic spell to Joe (and maybe to Nick too).

Have any of you realized that all this is very rare? the boys seem zombies. They’re hanging out around the street all day with her. day & nigth.. even people say that she lives with them.
    Blanda Eggenschwiler is manipulating Joe and Nick

blanda is in the background in this pic. Creepy

Oct 31, 2012 @ 05:38 am
    Joe and Nick need to return to LA

Blanda Eggenschwiler is manipulating Joe and Nick

This is the funniest non troll comment I’ve ever read on oceanup. lol

well, one part is truth. because blanda is from illuminati, and they are against the church.

and i don’t like them.. now because i am really dissapointed, i mean joe said about a fan “go home and get a life” because she just wanted a picture with him… yeah and because of this fan and a lot of fans you can live of what you love and you have all this because of your fans. come on, one picture bothers you?
    other thing… when is gonna come out the new single? we were waiting for so long… and they seem they dont care, how much did you see them partying and how much working? i dont say they dont have to take holidays and all that, but look at demi… she is thankful for her fans.
    I used to adore them but now I don’t know

AMEN joes totally different now an so are nick and kevin

• Jb fan

Maybe joe and nick respect her beliefs,I mean that doesn’t make her a bad person. I highly doubt they are going to all of a sudden be apart of the Illuminati just because she is.

And joe and nick are not in danger LOL they aren’t stupid or naive. Blanda isn’t part of a sect,lmao she’s not manipulating them xD you are obviously really into the spirit of Halloween

JB fan you are wrong! You don’t respect WRONG! Yes! They have been stupid and Halloween is very bad actually!!!!!

Demis only thankful because they enable her!

I used to adore them but now I don’t know
    I agree with you. surely if a model would like to take a picture with him, he wouldn’t have said that…

Maybe he is SICK of taking pictures! You know its not normal! You never even think of the fact that he is a slave!

Where is she in said picture???

You people are hilarious. We don’t even know If that story about joe saying that is true, Joe always takes pictures with fans. He’s one of the nicest celebs out there. He doesn’t even mind taking 1,000 pics with the same NYC fans every day (wich would surely bother me and most people). Even if that story was true, I’ve heard bad fan stories about evey celeb posted here, meaning Bieber, Selena, Miley,One direction and Demi.

Oct 31, 2012 @ 08:41 am
    I used to adore them but now I don’t know

You probably have missed the dozens of posts with Joe and the NYC fans….

And ps. FYI David said Miley and Demi were bitches when he met them.

I am SOOOO shocked!!!!

And I’m talking about post treatment Demi the last time she was in New York and Miley when she came here with Liam months ago.

Oct 31, 2012 @ 08:17 am

I used to adore them but now I don’t know
    Do you know the fan or you read it on twitter? cuz not all the people who ask him for pics are fanssome are really disrespectful stalkers .One of them even made Nick miss his cap!!! and guess what ,THEY STILL STALK AND ASK FOR PICS!!

I love Nick, he is so beautiful.

Oct 31, 2012 @ 08:22 am
    Jb fan said:

LOL I’m not gonna say oh ! She could be a nice person .Don’t judge her cuz she’s a satanist ans crap .It’s actually a serious matter .YOU don’t want ANYBODY to cast a spell on you TRUST ME ,and I heard they do sacrifices.lol it’s even called “evel” yk …worshipping the DEVIL because of whom man kind don’t live in heaven .Can’t believe Joe and Nick can be so unchristian tbh

The whole satanist thing was made up by a fan here. Aka it’s not true.

You don’t know that! The pentagram shirt IS pretty obvious! Yes! It is serious SHIT!!!!

By the way children and animals go missing on halloween night!!! For a reason!!!

Oct 31, 2012 @ 10:18 am

That’s not a pentagram dumbass. The whole thing was made up by some Joe fan that doesn’t like Delta.

By Delta I meant Blanda

Oct 31, 2012 @ 08:41 am

I used to adore them but now I don’t know

____

THAT HISTORY IS FAKE DUMBASSESS

Don’t believe everything you read or hear

TRUE VERY TRUE! SHUT! UP! DUMBASS! PEOPLE!

All hail Blanda. Praise Blanda. Blanda cast on spell on me too
    H
    E
    L
    P

THAT IS A PENTAGRAM SHIRT! YOU IDIOT!!!!

• ceamburetrams

DezAliMoncler OutletMovQwb http://www.moncler-jassen-jas.com/

MstLbxMoncler Jas OgyVas http://www.monclerjassendames.com/

RgsWfhMoncler Heren Jassen WjaPpi http://www.dames-monclerjassen.com/

GmdUbtMoncler Jas LjbNpy http://www.dameswinterjassenmoncler.com/

YjvBtdMoncler Dames XtaVlj http://www.moncler-winterjassen.com/

BLANDA IS DISGUSTING

maybe that blanda eggenschwiler is having sex with nick too. that bitch is the devil

Kevin or Papa Jonas must rescue Joe and Nick from that “Cougar bisexual”

• ceamburetrams

JxmOqxMoncler OutletNwuLsb http://www.moncler-jassen-jas.com/

VmqFrqMoncler Dames RdfTmt http://www.monclerjassendames.com/

GahMfpMoncler Jassen VbxNgc http://www.dames-monclerjassen.com/

RboFxrMoncler Dames UucQpi http://www.dameswinterjassenmoncler.com/

BesPqtMoncler Dames Jassen SwrPra http://www.moncler-winterjassen.com/

• ceamburetrams

BhaKcpMoncler JasGivVkf http://www.moncler-jassen-jas.com/

QtpDvuMoncler Heren ZguAtk http://www.monclerjassendames.com/

ObjGjnMoncler Jassen TscIdl http://www.dames-monclerjassen.com/

SyhWndMoncler EpzOjv http://www.dameswinterjassenmoncler.com/

AplBvgMoncler Jas EvqMef http://www.moncler-winterjassen.com/

Are you people crazy? You can’t tell them who to hang out with. Now you don’t even want them hanging out with each other? That’s insane. Why do you think any of this is your business?

The whole satanist thing was made up by a fan here. Aka it’s not true.

Oct 30, 2012 @ 04:57 pm

joe should stay away from her… look at that pic she posted on her twitter: https://twitter.com/i/#!/blahblahblanda/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2F2aGVngma

and one tweet of her:

blanda ?@blahblahblanda
    @princessniang all natural!..Is that your real hair? #models #ILLUMINATI

oh.my.gosh. she’s clearly in the illuminati O.o

JOE DO IT FOR YOUR SAFETY.. STAY AWAY FROM HER!

The whole satanist thing was made up by a fan here. Aka it’s not true.

Oct 30, 2012 @ 04:57 pm

and one tweet of her:

blanda ?@blahblahblanda
    @princessniang all natural!..Is that your real hair? #models #ILLUMINATI

oh.my.gosh. she’s clearly in the illuminati O.o

JOE DO IT FOR YOUR SAFETY.. STAY AWAY FROM HER!

Oct 31, 2012 @ 10:20 am

Oct 31, 2012 @ 10:18 am

no no you’re talking about different shirts .the one with a pentagram is the one that has a hand holding strings in the shape of a pentagram .It was kinda obvious

Ohmygod here comes the psycho that hates Blanda…

I’m so done with Joe and Blanda, I don’t care about them, I care about Nick, but he always has to be with Joe, I know he is his brother but every post is about Blanda, I don’t give a fuck about her!!! I wish Nick had new friends, and stop being hanging out with Joe so much, Joe is pure drama.

THAT HISTORY IS FAKE DUMBASSESS

Don’t believe everything you read or hear

who cares!! I don’t like Joe either, but I do like Nick a lot, I wish he worked solo on a TV show, or Broadway he can be Joe-Kevin-Blanda free

“go home and get a life”

I don’t think Joe would say that but still, Joe is a weird guy, I prefer Nick. and He didn’t do anything wrong. why would anyone be disappointed?

yay! Nicky bitches are here!!!
    I love them!!! it’s way better than the Joe/Blanda drama!!
    yay Nicky go Nicky.

The Nicky bitches is the same person with double split personality

The Nicky bitches is the same person with double split personality

no, I’m the one who made yay Nicky go Nicky up and now I see other people saying it!!! yay!! my yay Nicky go Nicky is famous!!!

i dont like them anymore.

awww Joe wearing a beanie. So cute

• JoeHoe15

Awww.. They were affected too.

Joe with beanie!!! <3

Their new songs they played at Radio City sounded great. Let’s go is so awesome!!! I can’t wait to meet them in LA next month. Joe looks so good right now… good lord I can’t to meet his gorgeous single self in LA. Can’t wait not even a whole month away. Also they can take their time with releasing their music… their true fans will stand behind them no matter what.

Life is a pure flame, and we live by keeping Love within us.GOOGLE or BING?ageless&cupid&com? –the largest unique place for looking for people dating relationship or marriage Who are Over 4’0′. It collects the single from USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Europ? and more..Wealthy a try. You will find your special one there.

Why don’t you like them,Hon?

Haha thats funny because I used to HATE them before…… but know I live them.

• xAskTaylorx

Sorry to the ppl who were freaking out the other day! I take back whatever I said. Did you guys not see that boardwalk?!?!? They said that there was a lot of money that has to go into this, more than the usual. And I thought the crane fell in that video? Don’t fall if it didn’t! Go away Sandy! Be gone! Poof! You have caused enough damage! >=|

Where Nick lives still has no power. I’m sure they will have to be heading out of NYC soon to make the trip over to Russia. Only 6 days until their first concert in Russia.