Nick Jonas Smile Meet As NYC Rebuilds

iojij

Credit: jamijays. God Bless New York City!

He was supposed to return his appartment in November, so he better go to L.A. and buy a new one there after the Russia tour, or maybe buy another one in NYC if he plans to do more Broadway.

why is he still in NY? don’t they have to go to Russia soon??.

he wants to stay and vote!

where in the world is carmen san diego…. joe?

I think I’ve fallen for his smile.

I love his haircut and his facial hair!! and his smile!! soo flawless.

why is he still in NY? don’t they have to go to Russia soon??.

he wants to stay and vote!
    In that MTV interview a couple weeks ago he said he needed the absentee ballot because they thought they’ll be out of the country.

first time voting!!
    yay Nicky go Nicky.

Nov 2, 2012 @ 12:27 pm

why is he still in NY? don’t they have to go to Russia soon??

he loves new york!

but he’s not, he is in NYC

His appartment isn’t the one which lost its walls.

This boy is stunning.

He helped evacuate Suri Cruise, what a sweetie.

Boy is never leaving New York

but he’s not, he is in NYC

I mean he probably sent it in already thinking he wouldnt be in NYC.

the russia show is on tuesday, he doesn’t have to leave until monday.

he lost his steroids

He has to leave tomorrow!! it’s like 24 hours to Russia and they need time there for rehersals, interviews and everything.

he lost his steroids

lol shut up!! he didn’t lose his muscles, he is still perfect built!!! and it’s all natural!!!

He is excited to see who wins the elections

his perfect body is natural dude!

cant believe the nyc stalkers are mad cause la has three shows. really?????? you see the jonas everyday and already saw them

da fuck are you complaining!

I bet they will go back to nyc before and after the LA shows. No Jonas fans should complain

they’re so selfish and want the jonas all for themselves.

cant believe the nyc stalkers are mad cause la has three shows. really??????

they have two, and they’re not mad.

fans are so confusing.

they complain if there are no shows
    they complain if there are shows

joe is hiding from the Fans

ok now it’s confirmed

Nick Jonas ?@nickjonas

It’s official. We’re playing a 3rd show at the Pantages in LA on 11/29! TJ Pre-sales starts TODAY at 4pm PT!

BLAME ON BLANDA. BECAUSE THAT FUCKING COUGAR LIVES IN NYC.

AFTER RUSIA. JOE (AND NICK?) WILL BACK TO NYC..

Honestly why can’t you just be more understanding,and be happy for joe. He can’t always be single! if heaven forbid he and Blanda break up,and he dated another girl ,i bet you will then target her!? just stop hating someone just because she is with joe.It makes NO sense!!! just . freaking. stop!

Btw she is not a cougar.She’s only 27/28 yrs old and joe is 23yrs old.A cougar is someone who is 10yrs older than her partner,so get your facts straight :/

Lmao did you guys see joe’s last Instagram pic? I bet he was with Blanda haha I mean why else would he be in a store where there are handbags and high heels. I think Joe and Blanda are going to get married someday LOL I mean they live together,always walking around the streets,and joe goes shopping with her.I’m happy for them! I think joe has met his soul mate :)

Nick is not always as nice as people think he is.If you say something to him that he doesn’t like,he’s mean back.Trust me.I’m still a fan,but he isn’t the innocent angel,he makes himself out to be :/

That last pic was the men’s shoe dept at Saks 5th Avenue, and that’s Nick sitting next to Joe. What does this have to do with Blanda?

———————

No he’s not, you’re right about that one!

Nicks a dick

Nov 2, 2012 @ 05:48 pm

What do you mean that’s nick and Joe? Unless Joe cut his hair, he’s not in that picture. The caption was “Husbands, wife shops”

Neither was nick in that pic

that was not the men’s shoe depatrtment because there were ladies wear every where

was or not the men’s shoe dept???????

can blanda slut eggenschiwler die

Nobody is perfect, and if you’re looking for a perfect guy, there is no such thing.

Believe me, I’ve looked.

There is such thing as two people who compliment each other in a perfect sort of way, but never are two people completely perfect together and never will there be a perfect man, much less a perfect woman. We must learn to embrace flaws and downfalls, and accept others for who they are.

But, perfection doesn’t exist. At least not here on Earth.

Where’s Joe?

I wouldn’t call him a dick. He’s still a nice guy though.I guess he’s only human

Yeah they shop SAX while others in that area suffer. Wtg

Nov 2, 2012 @ 06:58 pm
    was or not the men’s shoe dept???????

can blanda slut eggenschiwler die

——————

He was in the womans department from what it looks like in the pic,but maybe he just went there to take the pic,who knows.But seriously,you have got serious issues, wow,how can you wish that on someone :/

lol

the little girl crying over Nick was cuter.

they need to go back to LA so they can date someone famous and get publicity for their next album

lol

the little girl crying over Nick was cuter.
    +—–

Nick is not just cute and hot now, he is so sexy!!!

The steroids ruined him for me.. I always thought Nick was a levelheaded guy.

Michael Urie can have him tbh.

Nick half-smile without teeth=perfect
    Nick smiling with teeth=perfect
    Nick angry=perfect

Nick likes NY because hes not followed b paps everyday and lives a normal life there. maybe he will do another broadway show again soon!

• anons

The steroids ruined him for me..

you’re stupid.

Idgaf I WANT JONAS BROTHERS ESPECIALLY NICK ALL FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!MORE SHOWS IN NYC!!!!!!

migrate

I don’t care about that bitch Selena who trashed Nick and said he was a bad boyfriend. Fuck Selena, she is stupid and ugly.

Nov 2, 2012 @ 01:08 pm

omg

we don’t care and neither does he.

Nov 2, 2012 @ 01:08 pm

nick naked today http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6rtviywX91r7zfq8o1_500.png

It’s really Nick naked but that’s not today.

Nick is so perfect that he has to be an ET

why was nick naked on the beach?

we don’t care about Selena Gomez, we’re Nick Jonas fans.

why was nick naked on the beach?

bc he was hot

FLAWLESS NICK!!!

why was nick naked on the beach?

bc he was hot

He IS hot!!!! and he will always be hot!! Nick Jonas you are the hottest guy ever!!!!!

joe is so hotttttttttt i want him inside of me

lol he wasn’t naked, but someday we will have real naked pictures of him!!! he said he would do it for a play or movie. He should do Equus, like his broadway friend Dan Radcliffe did!

I hate NYC stalkers who want Nick for themselves!!! and I hate that he wants to stay there…

nicky has moobs

Demi lovato looks so ugly with her new eyebrows and dark hair

ewww Selena Gomez

He looks good!

I WOULD NEVER GET TIRED OF SAYING THIS….BUT NICK JONAS IS BEYOND HOT. HE IS HANDSOME ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. WHAT IS HE DOING??? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

I’m amazed by this perfect man too!!!

i want to see joe naked now

not only is Nick this hot and sexy and smart and so talented, he has the most soft sexy voice, I love when he says “thank you very much”

In Love with Nick Jonas!!!!

good!!! 80 comments and they’re all about how hot Nick looks.

sooo beautiful

H O T H O T H O T!!!!!

Nov 2, 2012 @ 01:30 pm

good!!! 80 comments and they’re all about how hot Nick looks.

it’s you lol!

lol who cares about liam hemsworth

chris is like 3 men in one body he’s huge

Virus Cyrus and Selena Gomez both suck!! they’re the most inmature girls ever!!! Selena is not even in love with Justin and Miam wedding is never gonna happen!!!! he doesn’te even care about her, Nick was a better boyfriend to them and they dared to say he was a controlling jerk!!! they wish they had someone like Nick, Liam is a jerk!!!!

I’m here for Nicky but yeah!! chris looks good.

I hate Miley and Selena.

Haha before I waned Miley with Liam because I found him better looking than Nick….. but know I find Nicj more attractive than Liam especially face wise. Like what Liam has is his height and etes byt if you really look at his face its not that pretty. But christ hemswirth??? Thats a whole different story that guy is HOT.

Nicky should date Demi Lovato. Do you guys think that they ever secretly “dated”?

they’re all hot but I agree, I used to find Nick average looking but now I find him like really attractive, if he was a little bit taller he would be perfect!!!

Nick is way hotter than Liam, Liam is just taller.

Lol Liams package looks quite small, I expected something bigger. Like Joes packege looks wayyyy bigger and his shorter and all.

Miley still loves Nick and so does Selena.

chris is the hottest man in the world. then comes my bbs joe and nicky.

Niley at the airport!! now!!!

Liam Payne is the hottest???

Yeah Nick is better looking than Liam know Bur shhhhhhhhhhh Dont tell Miley lol

Nov 2, 2012 @ 01:42 pm

but joe’s dick is above average. he’s even bigger than his bros lol

aCtually the 1D guys are not that good looking.

Miley Cyrus and Nick Jonas airport arrival!http://instagram.com/p/RearFdsBAX/

Nov 2, 2012 @ 01:43 pm

Liam Payne is the hottest???

chris hemsworth. liam hemsworth’s older brother

oh man!! I really thought Nick was naked!! thank you people!! thanks for getting my hopes high for nothing!!!!

chris hemsworth. liam hemsworth’s older brother

oh yeah!! Chris is hot, I don’t like Liam, any of the Liams.

Nov 2, 2012 @ 01:44 pm

aCtually the 1D guys are not that good looking.

they’re not. lol i dont think they’re ugly, they are cute but i dont have a crush on any of them.

me neither! but I didn’t use to have a crush on any Jonas Brother, and now I love Nick.

• SoRawSUgAr

Thank god, his hair is growing back <3

Joseph! Gorgeous!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!

nick is stunning

lol I agree!! he is too good to be true. Too perfect.

he’s alive!!!!! where is he staying?? I heard the apartment he lives with Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes lost power.

He looks really good!! and Happy!! I love him!

I’m glad his appartment is rented, in case it was damaged, I wonder where he is staying too.

I never used to find Nick very attractive but lately I find him so freakin’ hot! LOL

So happy!!!

I find him hotter everytime we get new pics.

He looks really happy, normally he is really serious with fans, I bet he is excited for his first time voting!!!

why is he still in NY? don’t they have to go to Russia soon??

Nov 2, 2012 @ 12:31 pm

Boy is never leaving New York
    _____________

BLAME ON BLANDA. BECAUSE THAT FUCKING COUGAR LIVES IN NYC.

AFTER RUSIA. JOE (AND NICK?) WILL BACK TO NYC..

AND APPARENTLY JOE WILL SPEND CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR IN NYC WITH HIS OLD & UGLY GIRLFRIEND.

they have two, and they’re not mad.

they added a third show and they’re complaining that LA has three shows.

Amanda Keller?@mani22791

It irritates me that the Jonas brothers are doing THREE shows in LA and only did ONE in NYC… La hasn’t even sold out..Loyal fans are in ny

Haley Patterson?@Official1DGA

What the hell @JonasBrothers? Why have three LA shows? Come to Atlanta. PUHLEASE. I’m literally begging. Need Jonas back in my life ASAP.

M?@StandByJonas

Jonas Brothers will perform three shows in LA. Wish I could go to atleast one of them, but I live in narnia.

not only NYC stalkers are complaining, everyone who wants to go is, it isn’t surprising.

nick jonas is and always will be hot

Nov 2, 2012 @ 12:49 pm

Amanda Keller?@mani22791

Haley Patterson?@Official1DGA

M?@StandByJonas

guess you can’t please everyone

Nick loves NYC, it’s his favorite place to live, and he loves the broadway community, and broadway bowling league and playing with the Wickets.

Nov 2, 2012 @ 04:07 pm
    Nov 2, 2012 @ 12:31 pm

Boy is never leaving New York
    _____________

BLAME ON BLANDA. BECAUSE THAT FUCKING COUGAR LIVES IN NYC.

AFTER RUSIA. JOE (AND NICK?) WILL BACK TO NYC..

Yes because she’s obviously forcing them to hangout with her Rme
    Please grow up. It’s none of your business were they choose to spend the holidays.