Jonas Brothers Fan Meet Before Russia

ab6c7c32257611e2880f22000a1f9ca7_7iii

The amount of hate Joe is getting for dating someone is ridiculous. Im glad he disconnected his Instagram from twitter. People calling Blanda names and making up rumors about her. Lolz

• oceanUP

Lol they were there with Blanda and Nick was with a date. Also this morning they double dated as well. Wonder who Nick’s romantic interest is. They both look cute. Can’t wait for the shows in Russia and LA!

nick dates more girls than joe he justs does it on the DL and makes sure not to get photographed with them

Ah how rumors get started. The girl on Twitter who saw them isn’t a fan–she said they were double dating…as in on a date together. She was being sarcastic and making fun of them. Did anyone else see them out with Blanda and another girl? Haven’t seen any such thing on Twitter, just the snarky tweet.

BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER IS A TRANNY

Idk who you’re talking about. The person that saw them clearly said nick and Joe were with two girls.

Two other guys did (one guy on tumblr another on twitter) so yeah nick and joe went on a double date together cool..

Nov 3, 2012 @ 03:07 pm

probably blanda’s friend carol who is always with them

Nick knows how to stay out of the public eye when it comes to girls i think thats why he said he likes it better in NYC. easier to hide!!

probably blanda’s friend carol who is always with them

Who knows all I know is they double dated.

No one knows for sure it was a double date. couldve been just a group of friends….

Sucks that nick can hide shit and Joe always gets hot. This is unacceptable

Aw cute, nick stans in denial.

Hahaha my iPhone autocorrected caught into hot. My iPhone finds Joe hot.

• Ijustneedyounow

nicholas you sexy beast

Nick’s smile is beautiful <3

Nick single. Nick no date nobody.

the little girl doesn’t seem to like them so much,I’m curious to know about Nick’s next Gf, that lucky bitch whoever she is

Nick single. Nick no date nobody.

Nick is dating me.

Nov 3, 2012 @ 03:14 pm
    Ijustneedyounow said:

nicholas you sexy beast

Nick looks so hot with his red hood

Nov 3, 2012 @ 03:06 pm
    BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER IS A TRANNY

Aw cute you memorized her last name. #1 Stan of Blanda here!!!

Joe looks cute and comfy.

Blanda is a lesbian!!!!

Joe!!!!!! <33333

Prince Nick Jonas is so handsome.

Blanda, the lesbian that fell in love with Joe, a man.

Nick is smart and cute.

did they leave NYC?

Nov 3, 2012 @ 02:55 pm
    did they leave NYC?

nick is fucking hot

I think there’s a lot that goes on that we don’t know about. What’s going on is a totally shady situation, IMHO.

I think the best decision now is that they move away from NYC. After Russia, they better stay in LA or Texas, because in NYC their “friends” are opportunists. Something told me that Nick had something hidden there. I did not understand why they chose to stay in NYC with hurricane included when they could have perfectly be in LA or Texas with their family.

They can’t be hanging out with people 10 years older than them. Blanda is an old woman who is bad influence on them.

I know!!!!!

Joe is my prince

Blanda, the lesbian that fell in love with Joe, a man.

she is not in love, she wants his money, and she is glad he is not manly xD

Blanda is a lesbian who kissed a girl
    Blanda is a lesbian who fucked a girl
    She likes women or very feminine men
    or very rich men or very famous men, she is happy she has the face of a man.

she is not in love, she wants his money, and she is glad he is not manly xD
    She has money though.

I’m Nick’s girlfriend, we’re getting married and we are gonna have a show called Married to the hot Jonas

She has money though.

but she wants more, she would date Lindsay Lohan but she is out of her league and she is broken

Nick is a prince and his princess has to be someone worth it!!

I’m Blanda. Just thought I’d let you know…. Me and Joe are engaged and we’re going to have a show called Engaged to the prettiest jonas

Of course

So funny the one gut who saw joe and nick with their dates last night was like “joe Jonas is beautiful, but that girl on your arm joe I don’t know about it” hahahahaha

Nick has a weird hairline.

Nov 3, 2012 @ 03:28 pm

Blanda is not cute IMO Natashia was hot and if Joe wanted to date one of those NYC fashion bitches he should have gone for carol

I bet nick is dating one blandis friends

I know LOL here’s the actual tweet so hilarious https://mobile.twitter.com/dakotamer/status/264552808831918080

Maybe the blond one woth her in her IG icon pic lol.

Unless that’s blanda’s gf 0_____0

Ha I remember when Joe was dating Natashia, a gay guy saw Joe with her and Kyle, and he said he didn’t get the hype over Joe until he saw him in person and Joe side eyed him. Lol he’s obsessed with him ever since and according to fans last night Joe was rude and mad

What will David do now that Nick has a girlfriend???

Yeah the one guys was like gonna ask for a pic but joe looked mad and just stared at him like pissed off. Joes been so off lately.

I knew Nick and Joe would end up with NYC girls. Didnt they always used to compare them to LA girls saying LA girls are crazy and NY arebetter?

====
    Yeah and she was also saying that they were forcing her to take pics with them. DUMB

https://twitter.com/PurplePandoraa That is the twitter of the girl who saw them with their dates, if people need proof

Nick is not dating a NYC bitch, she only dates classy beautiful girls.

BLANDA IS SATANIC AND SHE LIKES KISSING GIRLS http://vernondeck.smugmug.com/Blog/VDs-Photo-Blog/10718147_gjCTL6#!i=2061890132&k=kk4CfNV&lb=1&s=A

LESBIAN OR BISEXUAL??

SHE IS FUCKING UGLY, EVEN CAROL (HER BFF) IS MORE PRETTY.
    WHAT HAPPEN WITH JOE??? WHY NICK IS WITH BLANDA TOO?? SHE’S MANIPULATING THEM

BESIDES BLANDA IS AN ILLUMINATI. I’M SCARED. SHE DELETE A LOT OF NASTY PICS OF HER IN TUMBLR

• The Voice Of Reason

As defined by the Urban Dictionary…

1. player

“A male who is skilled at manipulating (“playing”) others, and especially at seducing women by pretending to really care about them, when in reality they are only interested in sex or some kind of personal, emotional benefit. Possibly derived from the phrases “play him for a fool”, or “play him like a violin”. The term was popularized by hip-hop culture, but was first commonly recognized among urban American blacks by the 1970s.

2. player

“a guy who dates multiple women without sustaining meaningful and loving relationships with them.”

3. player

“a heartless human being, usually male, that finds joy in moving from one girl to the next, either sexually or dating, and does so in such a manner that they break and re-break multiple victims hearts. Players can be easy to spot or hard to spot. Easy-to-spot players usually boast and, for unknown reasons, are still able to attain more unsuspecting female victims to “play.” Hidden players are vile, disgusting people who will pretend to be sweet, nice, loving, caring, compassionate at one moment in time but dont honestly mean it, and when their true form as a player is discovered by the female in question (whom he has decieved), it’s usually too late for the victim–leaving them in turmoil, heartbreak, and as an emotional trainwreck for quite some time afterwards, as they invested much of their time, energy, and emotions in the person in question.”

4. player

type of male (generally) who starts out using a devilish charm on a female of their choosing. They then act caring, yet eventually create other romantic involvements with other females. They typically lie quite often, not only about their other relationships, but about themselves, their daily lives, and make false promises. The male will try to manage the several relationships, but is basically only in them to get some sort of sexual or romantic pleasure. It is natural for the male to insult or criticize their victim, and make them feel guilt for the things that THEY have done wrong. Typically, players have multiple insecurities, which they hide from others. Mainpulating their victim’s feelings (which are honest, raw feelings of adoration for the other person,) gives them a sense of security and helps them to feel better about themselves and their shortcomings. Their behavior can be linked to their actual personal love for another individual that does not love them equally.”

NYC girls are classy and beautiful too!!!

I thought they were spotted at the movies last week? They were seeing paranmornal activity maybe thats what theyre talking about

if you hates Blanda Eggenschwiler, write a mail to her: TELLME@BLANDABLANDA.COM

or in her facebook: http://www.facebook.com/blanda.eggenschwiler

or in Obey facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ObeyClothingSwitzerland

Nov 3, 2012 @ 05:06 pm

They went last night as well. They saw Reck it Ralph

Nov 3, 2012 @ 05:07 pm
    if you hates Blanda Eggenschwiler, write a mail to her: TELLME@BLANDABLANDA.COM

or in her facebook: http://www.facebook.com/blanda.eggenschwiler

or in Obey facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ObeyClothingSwitzerland

Shut up

Blanda is vey bad influence on Joe & Nick. She is a smoker, druggie, skanky. Blanda is disgusting (she hooking up with chicks too). she likes partying every day of the week.

Blanda was a prostitute in Switzerland

• The Voice Of Reason

“Chasing Lights” -The Saturdays

Go on
    Go on
    Go on (x4)

I’ve been doing this my way, your way, our way
    I can’t make it work
    When all I have is not enough

I’ve been doing all I can, my plan, your plan
    And all I get is hurt
    This game we’re playing has to stop

I got you stuck in my head
    And all you do is breaking me
    I can’t continue taking this

I tried my best to understand
    But I cannot make sense of you
    I’ve got to take a stand now baby

I don’t want to waste another day
    I don’t want to live my life this way
    I’m tired
    I just want to lie back down and
    I don’t want to waste another night
    I don’t want to keep on chasing lights
    So go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on
    Bye bye

I remember I met you
    Let you get your way in everything
    You took complete control of me

I remember you lying
    Crying, trying to get away with it
    But now I know cause now I see

I believed all that you said
    I never questioned any lies
    I never opened up my eyes

All your words got me mislead
    Now I am standing
    I’m alive
    I never had you on my side
    Ohhhh

I don’t want to keep on chasing lights
    So go on, go on, go on, go on, go on, go on
    Bye bye

Bye bye
    Ohhhh
    Bye bye

That girl said nick and joe were double dating, then told the one person,it was just the two of them, that’s when she was being sarcastic .So they were with dates. I mean they are obviously going out because they leave for Russia.Joe IS dating Blanda.I think she is bi,not a lesbian,there’s a difference.

• The Voice Of Reason

That’s mean, you shouldn’t put up her email and contacts and encourage people to write nasty things to her, even if you don’t like her. How would that make you feel if that was you? That’s just plain cruel! Give her some privacy! You don’t have to like her and the activities she partakes in, but you’re being a bully!

She said they were with two girls.

Thats True!!!!!

Nick and Joe out to dinner tonight, bet their girlfriends were there too. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxtgxb0ar1qghs5vo1_500.jpg

I want to see Janda candids NOW

Girl said they were with two older guys .. unless they mistook them for guys I don’t think so .. lol

the girl said two completely different things I wouldn’t believe unless I saw pics

nick and joe were NOT with any girls tonight Joe tweeted they went to a late lunch with a broadway friend

Since no one has a photo of the new person Nick was seen with, How would anyone know if she was a friend of Blanda?

Do you realize these two guys had no electricity for most of the week? Their apartment building had no water like most of the buildings in lower Manhattan. No way to flush toilets or take showers. Besides that, Nick Jonas, as a type 1 diabetic, is not about to do shots of anything. That Blind item is so ridiculous. Stop making up crap and grow up.

this. The “rumors” of the bad NYC friends and Nick doing alcohol are all just comments from you oceanup people. theres nothing to go on!

Nov 3, 2012 @ 05:54 pm

She said they were with two girls.

——————-

Yes,that’s what I said? lol

Far too many rumors going on.For all we know nick and joe went out together to have a late lunch with kyle,then met up with the girls in the evening,which is where they where all seen going to the movies in this picture with the I think ‘fan” (unless that girl is making that up,about the double date)

Or that woman who saw them is just starting rumors.

I think I mean since joe and nick are close to blanda and carol,they could have just hung out before they leave

See there are just far to many ‘what if’s’. My suggestion is to just leave it alone,I mean what is the big deal anyways? they do have friends,ya know.

• Str8edge

This obsession over who joe and nick are with,or what they are doing,or where they are,is just so weird to me! I get that it’s a gossip site,but sometimes it gets creepy.People complain about the stalkers always finding them to get pictures,but on here you kinda obsessing about their personal life.I’ll never understand the craziness over who they are with,i mean seriously,they can’t be alone forever! some people need to understand that,and be happy for them.
    They are growing up,and soon,well much later on of course,they will find someone and get married.How are you going to handle that,if you can’t even handle gfs? I just wish people would show them that we the fans support their music and whatever things they do in the entertainment industry.That’s where the focus should be! is that such a difficult thing to do? Every post is about rumors of who they are with,or people bashing either one of the jb’s,or bashing possible gfs/even their friends.I honestly hope they don’t read OceanUP,because they don’t deserve this.Sorry my rant is over :)

That chick on twitter isn’t a fan and she was snarky about Jonas fans, so I really wouldn’t take her word for it. Pics or it didn’t happen.

Joe is a liar.

I hate Blanda, I don’t like NYC now. I don’t want Joe & Nick in NYC again after Russia. Blanda is a disgrace, she is just using Joe and her brunette friend (cougar) is using Nick

shit. I don’t know about it. Nick Jonas is hooking up with Carol Lago!!!!!!! she cheated on his fat boyfriend.

Drama Drama Drama… Blanda is a nasty whore and Carol too. They are famewhores

Im gonna miss Joe s smiles like crazy if Russia fans dont be enough fast to update us

HAHAHA Nick looks like hes going to punch someone in the first pic.

She looks thrilled.