Joe Jonas Blanda Eggenschwiler Walking

jkljlkj
joebland

Joe Jonas romantically walking with his new hot international model girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler in New York City. They joined by Joe’s brothers Nick. They look great as a couple!

Haha IDGAF LOL NICK LOOKS HOT AS USUALL AND HES BEING HAPPY LATLEY AND THATS ALL I CARE. AND NO I DONT BELIEVE NICK WOULD DATE THAT CAROL(MAYBE IF HE WAS DRUNK) BECAUSE HE COULD DATE WHORES, OLD LADIES, FAKE LADIES… ….BUT UGLY LADYS???? HELL NAHHHHH.

You are all so mean and judgmental. I suppose each one of you calling them ugly is the most beautiful things on the planet right? We get it. You will tear down anyone they are associated with. But there will come a day wgen you will reap what you sow

Truth! ^^^^^^

• jerseygirl

JFC. Nice to see nothing changes here.

STFU. Blanda is not known as a model. She’s a graphic designer. The girl got a job with the NYTimes at a very young age. Good for her. People are just looking for things to trash her for. I have no idea if they are ~dating and IDC. Just stop trashing every damn girl Joe is ever seen with.

Glad you posted that I was going to say the same. Did not think she looked liked an international model so looked her up and was very impressed with her as a designer and getting a job with NY Times. People on here will continue to trash anyone that he dates . Like a doting parent no one will ever be pretty enough, smart enough or good enough for their Joe.

• oceanUP

natashia was a very nice girl joe just doesn’t seem to be with one girl for too long..

NICK is a homewrecker??

Nick do it again??? shame on you nick

Blanda is fucking ugly. What happen with Joe?? he’s fucking sexy and young. he can do much better.

Blanda is an drug addict. Poor Denise Jonas

SHUT HUP Oceanup. Joe is single. You’re pathetic

Ok did anyone else not notice that gross looking cold sore on her face in these like not to be a bitch but .. ew

BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER IS AN ALCOHOLIC BISEXUAL

She drinks all the time and gets drunk every day of week

Nov 4, 2012 @ 07:31 pm

__________

yes, she has herpes ..blanda is so disgusting

These comments are disgusting
    Get a life you fucking cunts

BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER IS AN ALCOHOLIC BISEXUAL

She drinks all the time and gets drunk every day of week
    ——————————————
    She drinks alchool like any fucking 27 year old person on the fucking earth
    You know shit about her.
    Why don’t you better get yourself a boyfriend? He might take the fucking hateful bitch out of you. that’s what u need, a penis in your mouth to stfu

Oceanup stop it. Joe is Not dating anyone. Why you posted the phrase of his profile?You’re really so pathetic. Leave him alone.

They are BOTH homewreckers if you ask me.

• A Jonas Fan

Hey Guys,

While I am a JB fan too, and Joe has always had a soft spot in my heart, and like many of you I don’t think he is dating her or want him to date anyone :P….I still don’t think that she’s as terrible looking as everyone says. She may have some bad life choice habits, but I don’t think it’s fair to say that she looks like a transsexual and that it’s ugly to look like that. There are people out there who are transsexual, and by you trying to put her down by calling her that, it really make the term have a negative connotation to it, much like the word “gay” was used as an insult at one point.

So while we all may dislike the fact that Joe is spending time with her ( regardless of if he is dating her or not)…I don’t think it’s fair to try and cut her down by implying negative emphasis on being bisexual, or trans or lesbian etc. I’m just saying. I think we can all be a little bit more respectful of that.

Can’t wait for the JB album to come out :)

A Jonas Fan said:
    Hey Guys,

While I am a JB fan too, and Joe has always had a soft spot in my heart, and like many of you I don’t think he is dating her or want him to date anyone ….I still don’t think that she’s as terrible looking as everyone says. She may have some bad life choice habits, but I don’t think it’s fair to say that she looks like a transsexual and that it’s ugly to look like that. There are people out there who are transsexual, and by you trying to put her down by calling her that, it really make the term have a negative connotation to it, much like the word “gay” was used as an insult at one point.

Can’t wait for the JB album to come out
    —————————————-

You’re so fucking nice that i puked halos and cried holy water.
    So cute <3

me too :)

• carpinteyrouus

Click for more about beats [url=http://www.australia-beatsbydre.info/category/beats-by-dre]beats from dre[/url]
    Good veiw and have exeprience for relax with a beats time. [url=http://www.australia-beatsbydre.info/category/beats-australia]beats by dre australia sale[/url]

it is strongly recommended to save the heavy item in a very separate compartment of the carry case faraway from the laptop computer itself. [url=http://www.australia-beatsbydre.info/category/beats-dr-dre-australia]australia headphones beats[/url]

They are BOTH homewreckers if you ask me.
    —————————–
    Nobody did so… keep your bullshit to yourself

Can’t wait for their new album :)

It is negative Dearie! And Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

• averie8

They are so goodlooking. <3

BLANDA IS A PEDO. GET A MAN OF YOUR AGE

Carrol was not in town when Nick was you dumb bitch. Leave her alone. Leave Blanda alone. Who Joe dates, fucks or anything else is not YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.. Stop being cyber bullies to someone you know nothing about. Let Joe be happy. You all started this EXACT thing about Natashia, Ashley, Camilla … Let him live his life. He will NEVER date the person that keeps posting this stuff about them. I feel sorry for you because you must be the loneliest most miserable person on the planet.

Pedo? You really need to go to bed little one. A pedo is with someone UNDER 18. Joe is not a child. He is a man and can make his own FUCKING MIND UP ABOUT WHO HE SEES

While you are entitled to have your opinion, I believe you might find that the progression of society today is in favor of an accepting one. By continuing to state those ignorant and very oppressive statements in the public you are only making yourself look less educated and respected.

With all the stories that you hear on the news lately of people taking their lives because of bullying due to their sexuality or how they identify, it really is quite sad to see people insist that it is “wrong”. You may not agree with how people are, but it certainly does not call for making them feel it is wrong.

Everyone is free to their own opinion, however it certainly is not appropriate to use those terms as meaning to be insults or hateful.

Illuminati will come for you spreading your lies. Just wait

joe is gay and blanda, is lesbian. just friends

You know she is a lesbian how? Because she modeled with other women? Your so smart!!!

That’s the thing it’s the same person and they number all their tweets. They get reported and they keep making new ones.

I doubt it,she works at NY Times

She doesn’t work for the NY Times anymore. Her LinkedIn profile lists that as a past job. She is now an Associate Designer at Sullivan according to her profile.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:29 am

.They are heading to russia,so i bet she’s going back to her apartment.

Maybe she is going with them?

I’m sure Nick is OK with her living there but if I were Joe I’d feel pretty uncomfortable asking my girlfriend of a month to move in to a apartment that isn’t mine to begin with. It doesn’t seem respectful to Nick. It would be the same thing if Nick decided to have his girlfriend move in to the apartment he gave to Joe out in LA.
    _______________

maybe nick says nothing because she gets whores for him

_________

yes. Blanda wasn’t works at the New York Times. I heard that Blanda dated a married man there.
    now she does not have a steady job, only sporadic events. Therefore, she has no money. Blanda must be happy enjoying the Joe’s money and the Nick’s house.

• I Fuck Toilet Paper

If they are dating, I’ll give ‘em two/three months.
    =

I think they’ve been dating for a month or so already,and look pretty happy

They look like friends to me. Nothing more, nothing less.

How do you know?? lol
    I don’t know for sure. I’m just not going to make any assumptions.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:10 am

WTFO!!!!! WHO IS BLANDA???? ILLUMINATI??? DRUGGIE???

BLANDA –> 1:18 AND 1:41

LOL AT THE COMMENTS “This is the reason why we do? Drugs!”
    —————

blanda and her friends are so disgusting. I’m worried about Joe and Nick

eww blanda is old and look like tranny LOL she is VERY ugly but then again so is joe LMFAOO I hope they get married <3 and there`s nick looking perfect as always

• I Fuck Toilet Paper

Whatever my favorite months nov and dec are here. Christmas and snow, this is the time of love and no hate. Do you guys think Joe and Blandi will last?
    If they are dating, I’ll give ‘em two/three months.

They have been dating for three months already.
    I don’t believe that.

• Ohpoldios

Nov 4, 2012 @ 07:39 pm
    BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER IS AN ALCOHOLIC BISEXUAL

She drinks all the time and gets drunk every day of week
    ——————————————
    She drinks alchool like any fucking 27 year old person on the fucking earth
    You know shit about her.

___________

OMG. Best Comment ever.

She may be ugly, but maybe she is nice or maybe she is just a really good fucker, but how would we know? we can just let Joe decide himself.

ITS KEVIN’S BIRTHDAY!

guys JOE has no class that`s why he dates whores amd druggies.It`s not the women`s fault. I don`t know why offend natashia,ashley and blanda. they are who they are, they`re not here to please jonas fans, joe is. he doesn`t care he just want those kind of girls because that`s the way he is. just a clubwhore and a drunk lost boy.YOU GUYS NEED TO SEE WHO HE REALLY IS INSTEAD OF OFFEND HIS GIRLFRIENDS.

Stfu and let Joe date who he wants. It’s none of your stupid business

WTFO!!!!! WHO IS BLANDA???? ILLUMINATI??? DRUGGIE???

BLANDA –> 1:18 AND 1:41

LOL AT THE COMMENTS “This is the reason why we do? Drugs!”
    ______

Blanda es una drogadicta, alcoholica y satanica? Joe tiene que alejarse de esa pervertida

Stfu and let Joe date who he wants. It’s none of your stupid business

This right hur!!

Not even his mother can tell Joe who to date and who doesn’t so what makes you think he’s gonna give a fuck about what a random pycho bitch thinks??

I don’t care at all who Joe dates. The only thing I care about is if Joe and his friends are dragging Nick into their party lifestyle. Because Nick is 95% responsible for their music and if he is all drunk/hungover/drugged out all of the time then the music isn’t going to get made or it’s not going to be very good and then it becomes a problem for fans.

——————————–

she winked and sticked out her tongue.
    BIG FUCKING DEAL
    i pose like that sometimes and that doesn’t mean i’m a satanic illuminati bitch.
    Anybody could take that clip and put it into the video.
    Stop looking for every fuckin thing to hate on her. Yall full of bullshit, fuck off and leave her and Joe alone.

——————-
    Don’t believe blind gossip sites, they make up stories and dumb people believes their shit. Don’t b one of them.
    Besides Nick can make his own decisions, he’s not an influenced person. He has a strong personality

lol what kind of person are you??? you are worried about Nick because he is responsible for the music? so you don’t want him to do drugs cuz of the music? come on! the kid is diabetic he could die!! and you only care about the music? what about his health? OMG; everybody knows Nick is the smartest Jobro and he has the strongest personality, he is not inflenced by anyone he is the boss!!

There is just one person on here stirring up all this crap. They would have no way of knowing where Blanda lives. How about the fact that at 20 and 23 Nick & Joe can live however they want and it’s not your business? They can have whatever guests they want at their place and it’s NONE of your business. Get your own life and stop stalking others and making up lies.

• jb are the best

OMG guys! the woman in the video is not the same woman joe was seen with in the top picture or at Mikey’s concert.Look carefully! they don’t look the same at all! haha you guys are hating the wrong person.Joe is dating someone else! oh geez! don’t tell me i’m wrong.Look at the video and look at the picture,they are completely different faces and hair! poor blanda is getting the for the wrong reasons.

yeah it’s funny how they worried about the music and not Nick’s health, I remember when Nick was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes, John Taylor said he was worried because that would be the end of the band, lol I don’t think he is a bad guy, he is just stupid, they’re all stupid, and you are stupid if you care about the music too, anyway I agree Nick is the kind of guy who does whatever he wants without listening to anyone, and he wouldn’t be drag into anything, he is not on drugs or alcohol.

No, I’m saying as a fan the only thing I have the RIGHT to bitch about is the music. As I am not their family or their friend, I or any other fans don’t have the right to bitch about who they date, or who they hang out with, or what they do with their personal life. We only have the right to judge the product they put out for the fans, aka their music.

• jb are the best

*the hate for the wrong reasons*

OMG Nick looks like a superstud!!! the half smile, the hands in his pockets, his walk, sorry I only noticed that xD

Nov 5, 2012 @ 07:47 am
    ____

How about nick is 20 and makes his own decisions and can make his own shitty friends if you want to call them that and no he doesn’t make all the music, ALL 3 do.

• i <3 the jb’s

It’s always the Jonas Brothers that are getting the most comments lately on OceanUP thanks to Joe’s love life.Pretty sad.The focus should be on the MUSIC! they are going to Russia for the first time today.I’m excited to seee pics :D

Pretty sure that anyone who dates Joe or Nick has a pretty thick skin and someone who comes on here and says ridiculous stuff will not bother them. AT least she is classier than Ho. Ho was there one minute and then became irrelevant very quickly. Would have been nice nice if the Jonas single could have come out before the romance did.

I’m the only one on here who admits the jealously. xD

I WANT HIM:(

…but calling Blanda a tranny is going a little too far. She’s a human, like anyone else. Lay off, show some respect.

can nick stop being the 3rd wheel -_-

BLANDA IS A PEDO, DRUGGIE AND SATANIC

That does not look like the same girl to me.

Maybe there dating…. But if they were why do they always have people around them and why do they always just go there different ways? Like joe seriously c’mon.

he doesn’t make all the music, ALL 3 do.

lol keep thinking that we all saw married to jonas nick does the work, kevin just throws in terrible ideas that nobody listens to and joe just sits and watches.

Nick looks really hot!!! that’s all I care about.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 07:04 am

Okay nick troll

I HAVE A LITTLE HOPE IN ME THAT THERE NOT DATING JUST A LITTLE HOPE.

First of all when the guys keep a relationship private and “hide” their gf’s. It’s because they know what happens and what kind of hate the girl gets. So in a way it’s a way of protecting the girl and not being ashamed. Secondly I know we all care about the guys, but this hate on Blanda is not going to make them break up (if they are dating)! You don’t have to like her but you should not be publicly humiliating the poor girl. She has feelings too and if it were me reading these things it would really hurt. Also HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!! : ) – EKAP

LOL is that even Blanda? it doesn’t even look like it’s her though

Guys, they’re not dating. Just because he’s seen walking with a girl doesn’t mean they’re dating. He’s allowed to have friends that are girls. She lives in NY, so why wouldn’t they hang out? At least Nick goes with them. OceanUp, quit making up shit or I will sue your ass.

Yeah keep thinking nick is so holy and pure, that’s why he got with an older engaged woman Delta.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 08:02 am
    he doesn’t make all the music, ALL 3 do.

If it were up to nick to make all the music, the jonas music would all be the same three chords as all of nicks songs. It’s a 3 guys effort. So stop stirring up crap.

Amen girl^^^^ they could be dating, but there also allowed to have friends that are chicks.

• I Fuck Toilet Paper

jb are the best said:
    Whoever the girl was she was sexy as fuck.

• lulu

—————————-
    My exact same thoughts.
    People believes he’s the male version of mother Teresa lol sorry to break ip to them but Nicky ain’t no saint.
    I’m fine with it tho.. if not more attracted to him

I don’t see anything on this picture… Just a Nick being hot.

IT’S THE SAME GIRL IN BOTH CANDIDS. SHE JUST LOOKED DIFFERENT IN THE OTHER CANDIDS. IT’S BLANDA, IT’S ALWAYS BEEN HER. NOW STOP ARGUING.

Do not want that !!!

TODAY’S KEVIN’S BIRTHDAY! YAY! :D *ONLY Danielle Jonas cares*

———————-

You typed in caps so maybe someone will do what you say or…?

SHE’S NOT UGLY AT ALL. SHE’S HOT. SHE LOOKS LIKE THE CHICK FROM XMAN AND JAMES BOND FAMKE JANSSEN

K he pic is focusing on Nick so it’s not so clear but that doesn’t look like Blanda ,besides,people who saw Joe with a girl said that the girl is blonde …and blanda doesn’t look that blond to me lol .I wanna ask though ,when a person joins the illumina ti …do they like have to hang out with one or a group of them for certain reasons lol idk

My exact same thoughts.
    I’m fine with it tho.. if not more attracted to him

who cares!! Nick is the most attractive guy ever!! look at the first picture!!! and he is like saying “yeah I’m hot, I know”

this person is right!! Nick does all the job, he doesn’t listen to Kevin and Joe doesn’t even dare to give his oppinion. He is the musical genious, but don’t worry about his life, it’s the same way, he doesn’t listen to Kevin and Joe doesn’t give his oppinion, he does whatever he wants, and he is not influenced by anyone at all, so he is fine!! he just wants to have fun but he is smart,trust him.

Nobody thinks Nick is holy and pure but there sure weren’t rumors about him stumbling out of bars at 3AM drunk off his ass before he and Joe started partying together lbr. If he was partying he kept it on the downlow but now he’s getting sloppy at keeping it hidden.

the girl is not living in Nick’s apartment, lol it’s Nick!! he wouldn’t let anyone there, he is not happy about Joe either xD

if you are gonna believe in rumors keep in mind they said Nick was alone, Joe wasn’t there.

Nick used to keep his girlfriends hiden as well when he was younger, that changed with Delta, it’s him who’s changed, it has nothing to do with his brothers, btw he is soo hot in that fist picture :O

=

And you know this how? x)

if the rumors are true, then Joe is a drugaddict life hater who does heroin everyday, if that’s true then Nick has to be there to take care of him.

He’s keeping his new girlfriend hidden so maybe not.

Besides Delta was the one who wanted to go public she liked the attention.

=

And you know this how? x)

it’s Nick!! don’t you know Nick Jonas? he would never let a woman who is not his girlfriend in his appartment just because

He’s keeping his new girlfriend hidden so maybe not.

Besides Delta was the one who wanted to go public she liked the attention.

so did Miley and Selena and he kept then hiden, Nick looked happy showing Delta too.

Nick dated Victoria Justice for a couple of months and kept her secret, I think he keeps hiding stupid girls with no personality whom he can dominate and control, but an older woman like Delta wouldn’t allow that.

Nick can control girls who are younger than him or his age when they date, the same way he controls his brothers when they work together, but he can’t control older women like Delta.

the only way Nick would let Joe take a girl to his apparment is if they paid him rent, with money or services xD

=

NO it’s NOT! you blind!?

My question is why did Joe tweet that message/song? there must be a reason.You think he’s hinting something to someone O_O

how can Nick look so flawless

NO I JUST HAD THE CAPSLOCK ON AND WAS TOO LAZY TO WRITE THE WHOLE COMMENT AGAIN. I ALREADY HAD TYPED IT IN CAPSLOCK.

Joe has no brain.

are you guys dumb? it’s the same girl blanda that’s always with joe everyone in nyc that stalks joe knows her

i see lots of flaws on nick, joe however is pefect

who knows, I don’t know how she looks like, I don’t pay attention to her, and I don’t care.

Joe est unique

They’ve been on dates without Nick. They’ve gone to the movies and out to eat without Nick. By themselves. Most of the people who run into them don’t know her name. Except the NY stalkers.

Yes because there’s proof? Maybe it’s happened ok but still no one knows if there a couple or not

• JoBrosDemi

Aww Joe and Nick look so cute. And Joes look haha xD
    I don´t like the girls. She will break him his heart as all the other he had. Also they don´t look like their together..

• Musiclover

I think they are all living together. How else is she with them every time joe and nick go for a walk or whatever they do. She is ALWAYS seen with them.It’s like she’s tide to their waist haha.I can’t see how they aren’t dating.Even friends don’t hang out nearly every single day,and it’s always just her,walking next to joe,never nick? have you guys noticed that?

Their body language is telling me that they just trying not to be seen too close in public.They/he’s protecting her.I feel bad for her,she doesn’t deserve the hate.If she wasn’t with Joe,you guys wouldn’t even care.

I guess if they weren’t always seen together,these rumors and hate wouldn’t exist.My question is,they obviously know the hate,so why are they STILL continuing to be in public all the time? anyways I don’t know what’s really going on since i don’t know them.I just want everyone to be happy,that’s all :)

I’m confused, is that really her? Gosh,I don’t know what she really looks like,but from the other pics,she looks different?

Hi Guys. If youre really a true fan of Joe. Then respect him PLEASE. ITS HIS LIFE. WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BUT RESPECT HIM AND MORE IMPORTANTLY GIVE HIM OUR FULL SUPPORT IN EVERYTHING HE DOES. Thank you.

he’s pathetic lmao. it’s always the same thing with this one. now i understand why fans dislike him the most. he’s too busy chasing girls to worry about his actual career.

Because nick doesn’t frequently date girls as well…. *sarcasm*

Joe and Nick look good.

Nov 4, 2012 @ 08:08 pm

Carol is better looking than a lot of his exes

TrashBlanda has herpes. hahaha she is a disgusting older whore

Joe has been seen with 2 girls though !
    Also everytime they are spotted they are with nick :-/ are people positive they are dating -_-

BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER IS A PROSTITUTE FROM ZURICH. SHE HOOKING UP WITH CHICKS TOO

Kyle and Derick had sex with Blanda. She needs money
    and Carol is another prostitute but from Brazil

She works for ny times and Obey and needs money? Stfu

People are sick… There is nothing wrong with Blanda. She looks classy & seems like a nice person. This Carol thing is ridiculous, one stupid fake blind item & people make assumptions. When that came out Nick & Joe were not even in NY & this Oct. 29 date, Carol was not even in town, people need to stop believing & spreading rumors. You are going to hurt the boys more. People need to leave them alone, natashia & Blanda are the first girls Joe has been spotted with in months & the only time nick was spotted was on his supposed date where one girl said it was a double date & another said there was only Blanda there. They date less than most guys their age.

This!

Nov 5, 2012 @ 03:52 am

She works for ny times and Obey and needs money? Stfu
    ___________

Blanda works??? she spend all fucking day with Joe.

Blanda Eggenschwiler was mistress of a married man who works at the New York Times. I wonder if it was the reason why she got fired from the NYT.

This cougar has no talent, look how she dresses, horrible, clearly she has no fashion sense. Even now Natashia Ho is designer and sell clothes. Once you’re a whore, you’re always a stupid, nasty whore.

Grow up and stop spreading false rumors about Joe’s girlfriend just bc you don’t like Joe being happy with any girl. Stop spamming the posts with your hateful comments and stop spamming Joe and his family with it 24/7.

Joe should be ashamed to be seen with her. If she was decent woman he would have no problems in show to her as his official gf

Oh and now Natashia is better? Hahahaha ok I see how this works, if the girl is with him she’s the worst, as soon as they break up she’s better than the current girl and the cycle of hate continues.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 04:25 am

You should be ashamed to call yourself a fan.

• I Fuck Toilet Paper

THANK YOU!!!

PEOPLE HATES ON BLANDA BECAUSE SHE IS A WHORE, SMOKER, DRUGGIE & BISEXUAL. SHE IS SO NASTY LIKE HO. THERE PROOFS

BESIDES BLANDA IS SO OLDER & UGLIER THAN AL EX GIRLFRIENDS OF JOE

That does not look like the same girl to me.
    I thought the exact same thing, I went and had a look at the candids of Joe walking with the girl on the phone taken a few weeks ago and it doesn’t look like the same girl to me …. I’m very confused!

but blanda looks like a tranny. oh she has HERPES booo

Is there any PROOF,actual proof he’s dating Blanda.Forget what people are saying,they could be making up rumors to get the fans worked up.I’ve seen him with two different girls.The one on the phone with joe looked like he was whistling,while he was walking awhile ago,isn’t the one in this picture,but this lady on the top pic looks like the one at Mikey’s concert?? this is confusing.Maybe that other lady was just a friend.Then who was she? omg hahaha oh joe and his woman

SHE WANT THE “D”

the only important thing is that Nick looks perfect in the main pic!! I don’t care about Blind Gossip.

I wonder if they’re passive.

lol this post is done!!!
    it’s funny though
    bye.

i want the picture of joe and blanda kissing

wholesome family is exactly the opposite

The dad has a affair with a 21 year old, the mom is irritated and picks on the guys, she wants to control the older one who is gay, and she hates her daughter in law, who blackmails him. He is a miserable wimp. The youngest kid is so distressed that he eats and eats and eats, he gained 30 pound, the second guy is the talentless stupid one who hates his life, and all he does is drink, do drugs and complain about his misery, he thinks that he is so not worth it that he dates whores and lesbians, the third son is starting to drink as well and he wants to look perfect so he does steroids to be cool, he wants to get all the girls and get more roles on broadway since he doesn’t like to work with his brothers, he thinks they’re a couple of “imbeciles”.

good story for a fanfic!!!!

I’ll start writing it and I’ll post it here!!!

OH MY GOD, THIS IS TOO MUCH: http://instagram.com/p/Rnp7xTD8Dg/

I DISLIKE BLANDA BY MANY REASONS BUT I WILL NEVER SEND HATE TO JOE. HE’S MY BABY. THIS HATER ON INSTAGRAM IS SICK

I DON’T CARE A SHIT ABOUT BLANDA AND THE HATE THAT SHE RECEIVES

wholesome family is exactly the opposite

good story for a fanfic!!!!
    are you talking about your family?

whats wrong with u people . can’t he just have friends, he is just a normal guy, and who cares if they ared dating, Age is JUST a number ,and its his life NOT YOURS

ignore the hate!! it comes from 13 year olds

I DON’T CARE A SHIT ABOUT BLANDA AND THE HATE THAT SHE RECEIVES

mm she is a human being too, you know like Joe, he is not better than her.

2012 @ 09:34 am
    OH MY GOD, THIS IS TOO MUCH: http://instagram.com/p/Rnp7xTD8Dg/

I DON’T CARE A SHIT ABOUT BLANDA AND THE HATE THAT SHE RECEIVES

Yeah that Jonasb2009 is a psycho. I saw the comments too. Poor Joe :( he’s getting so much flack for dating Blanda.Why can’t people just let him live his own life! it’s not theirs to judge who he dates.It’s disgusting!

He’s getting hate on Twitter,he’s getting hate here, and now Instagram.No wonder he doesn’t go on twitter that much,but know he’s getting it on IG too? :(

The people who hate and attack Joe are NOT fans! so why does it bother them so much? this world is full of crazy insane people,with no lives!! Now they taking it too far! stalking his accounts,and attacking him and Blanda. I honestly hope joe and Blanda realize that being seen together is NOT a good idea,and keep things on the down low,at least for awhile. I guess it’s good that the Jbs are going to Russia.Joe needs a break from the hate.

Why does everyone get so excited? Nick and/or Joe, date someone, the person comes to their concert, they sing “Hello, Beautiful” or “When You Look Me in the Eyes” especially for them, (just ask Miley or Selena or Ashley or Camilla or Taylor or Samantha or Delta) then months later they are singing it to someone new. Nick and Joe are young and trying to date AND have a career. It’s not easy. Put it perspective.

I’m happy that they are in Russia now. I don’t like Blanda, she need get a life away from Joe and his brother. Blanda is older than the boys, she needs get a guy of her age

• xAskTaylorx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! Lol. You get the message OU? ^____^

Stfu about Blanda already. Happy Birthday Kevin!!!

Nov 5, 2012 @ 10:44 am
    Stfu about Blanda already. Happy Birthday Kevin!!!

You talk about her because you an evil ugly jealous bitch

Maybe joe isn’t dating her,and people ate talking rubbish,and believe everything people are saying the stalkers and random people are saying

I would wish Kevin a Happy Birthday,but I doubt he’s going to check this post,especially because of the title. Oceanup needs to do a birthday post for Kevin! :)

*are* lol!!

Nov 5, 2012 @ 10:56 am
    You talk about her because you an evil ugly jealous bitch

Lol I’m the one who has been sticking up for her! I won’t stop until people stop hating on her so stfu!

DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL

Nov 5, 2012 @ 11:07 am

DENIAL DENIAL DENIAL

Seriously? just because I wrote that,I’m in denial.I don’t freaking care if he is dating her! or anyone for that matter. I’m just stating there’s a chance the rumors are fake,geez

So apparently the Jbs are in Russia! are there any pictures yet? or info about it? I can’t find any videos, nothing :/ or are those people lying and they are not there yet?

Hey dumbass. If you aren’t bashing Blanda then the most about being jealous is NOT ABOUT YOU

and nick is an alcoholic who uses steroids.

im talking to the person that said it’s not the same girl

Nov 5, 2012 @ 08:34 am

Joe has no brain.
    lol nick stans keep saying that Joe stans are annoying well NICK STANS ARE BULLIES ,THAT’S WORSE DUH!!

Queenbeefame need to stop all the rumors she post here

=
    I said the woman in this picture doesn’t look like her!? geez read properly before calling someone dumb,you dumbass

And maybe he is dating Blanda,but i don’t think it’s the woman in the video! they don’t look alike at all

queenbeefame is now friends with the “stalkers” she used to trash talk them. Double faced bitch.

joe needs to stop making that face with the eyes

Blanda is in this video. She’s drunker and druggie & bisexual. Don’t forget Blanda is the “illuminati” thing

blanda is digusting http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWuSu9WB44o&feature=player_embedded

her name is here: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/andrej-pejic?before=1345079872

Nov 5, 2012 @ 08:46 am

her name is here: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/andrej-pejic?before=1345079872

——————-

Do you know Blanda from back in the day when you were a hooker and a druggie? Since you know all about her past…

poor Joe!! he only picks up trash!!!! he needs a self esteem check.

and nick is an alcoholic who uses steroids.

lol No! he is only a guy who gets drunk every now and then, the one who does steroids is someone else! somebody who is an actor. The bitter alcoholic with a ruined voice hating his life and doing heroin daily is Joe, too bad. Now he has that lesbian around, it will get worse.

joe needs to stop making that face with the eyes

it’s his new tic, he can’t help it.

it’s nick, he does steroids, wich sucks cuz it will shrink his balls

Joe’s twitter mentions are bullshit, Kevin’s being ignored and it’s his birthday, this fanbase is so weird, they ignore Kevin, hate Joe and love Nick.

it’s his new tic, he can’t help it.

naw he only does it to the paps lately

it’s nick, he does steroids, wich sucks cuz it will shrink his balls

lol it’s not Nick it is an actor!! it says he wants to get “more roles” and he thinks it’s “cool” it doesn’t sound like Nick at all.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 08:55 am

kevin got a tt earlier

___________

the woman in the video is Blanda. her name is in the list: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/andrej-pejic?before=1345079872

nick is an actor, he was on broadway, remember? xd

it’s nick, he does steroids, wich sucks cuz it will shrink his balls

I am sure it’s not, I read the blind gossip and I see no clue that it may be Nick,I’mm sure it isn’t, the one about him getting drunk, is about Nick.

nick is an actor, he was on broadway, remember? xd

I don’t think it’s Nick, it can be anyone, why would it be him? they’re like a thousand young actor with muscles out there, he hasn’t done that many broadways plays to try to get more roles, it sounds like someone who is constantly going to auditions and Nick is all about music lately, I’m sure it’s not him.

mmmm denial

why do you guys care about that girl Blanda so much? lol ignore her!!! she is not worth it! you keep looking for info, videos, photos etc about her!! it’s not like she need fans xD you’re funny.

mmmm denial

sounds more like Joe since there was a previous blind about Joe crying over his wimpiness and it was funny, it makes sense it’s him, the other blind also said he wanted to be an actor and he couldn’t get roles, then there’s another saying he complains about how he hates his lifes and does drugs and everything cuz he is depressed and he dates for PR. Then there’s others about Kevin being gay and everything, the only one bout Nick is he was drinking, yeah big deal xD

lol Blanda is famous

Do you all realize there is just one person on here stirring up this crap load of rumors? We have never seen Nick or Joe stumbling out of any club at 2 am. Where does she come up with this stuff? Nick and Joe get stalked every minute they leave their apartment in NYC. No one has ANY photos of them looking like they are drugged or drunk. We’ve seen them coming from the movies, Broadway plays, Starbucks, Cuban food places, etc. In every photo they look like two normal guys going from point A to point B. This psycho on here needs to get a life.

She wants the D

I am gonna help you guys who are fans of BG lol
    these are about Joseph.
    blindgossip.com/?p=40379
    blindgossip.com/?p=44785
    blindgossip.com/?p=45574
    blindgossip.com/?p=42023
    blindgossip.com/?p=48153
    blindgossip.com/?p=37724
    blindgossip.com/?p=24405

Nov 5, 2012 @ 09:05 am

—————-

mmmmmm yes it’s the nick stan and the other person is the one that posts blanda’s email

these are about kevin
    blindgossip.com/?p=46728
    blindgossip.com/?p=42993
    blindgossip.com/?p=47353
    blindgossip.com/?p=46921

this is about about papa j
    blindgossip.com/?p=47374

this is about Denise j
    blindgossip.com/?p=46921

this is about Frankie j
    blindgossip.com/?p=47551

You people are pathetic. Focus on music and leave their private lives alone

agreed! they’re two normal guys!!! I just read BG as a fan fiction xD

….

The poster didn’t come up with it was here

The number one guess by users there was that it was about Nick.

“You people are pathetic. Focus on music and leave their private lives alone”

If they’d put out some music we could. They said that we would have a single right around the time of the Radio City concert and it’s almost a month later and we still don’t have a single or anything.

These are about Nicholas Jonas

blindgossip.com/?p=48216
    blindgossip.com/?p=37998
    blindgossip.com/?p=12039

AHHHHH! Nick is NOT on steroids. He is NOT on drugs. Joe is NOT on heroin. They are not about to join the Illuminati just because Joe is dating someone who knows someone in a DJ group called the Illuminati AMS. You all need to put down the fanfiction ALSO known as BLIND ITEMS. Don’t be as ignorant and hateful as the little troll on here. Use your brains.

The poster didn’t come up with it was here

The number one guess by users there was that it was about Nick.

do you know any 20 year old who doesn’t drink? that doesn’t make him an alcoholic, even if it was true, cuz BG is BS

do you know any 20 year old who doesn’t drink?

Yes because the legal drinking age is 21. I know many 18-20 year olds who don’t drink. Not everyone is into that lifestyle.

blind gossip also says that Kevin and Joe are gays.

Trolls suck

Joe single. Joe not date her. Joe not live with her. Joe is virgin

blind gossip also says that Kevin and Joe are gays.

and it says that Dani and all Joe’s “girlfriends” are beardS!

Joe single. Joe not date her. Joe not live with her. Joe is virgin

*-**

Joe is gay!!

new blind gossip!!!!!

OMG!!

Seriously it’s the same thing over and over again, every girl he dates gets a lot of hateful comments and now with twitter, they spam him and his family directly. If Blanda and Joe break up, the next girl will get the same treatment. I’m just glad Joe ignores it and doesn’t care what some hateful people think of his friends and possible girlfriend.

So which one is he dating? LOL

Amen

It’s the same girl, and yes they are dating.

So which one is he dating? LOL

==

I think he’s dating the one in this post.The other one might have just been a friend of either joe or blanda,but who knows :/

It’s the same girl, and yes they are dating.

==

It’s not the same woman.Look at their faces,and hair.

OMG i love Nick’s IDGAF pompous smile :/

Hi troublemaking skanks: Nick has never been seen out alone with Carol Lago. Carol has been out of town modeling and is absolutely devoted to her boyfriend. PICS OR IT DIDN’T HAPPEN.

Blanda is a gorgeous, career-minded woman with life experience that any man Joe’s age would go crazy for. So take your boohoo jealous baby bullshit back to nursery school.

And stop believing you had anything to do with Joe and Natashia breaking up. If he comes to this site, you can bet he does it to laugh at the immature insanity. Fucking bullies.

BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER IS UGLY & AN DRUG ADDICT
    CONTACT —> TELLME@BLANDABLANDA.COM

• I Fuck Toilet Paper

Blanda E is fucking purty. I don’t know what the rest of y’all see, but I see pure beauty.

The boys are headed to Russia today. First time they’ve been there.

I’ll never learn her last name.

• Jb fan

Joe is soooo annoying right now.Why can’t he just be single and focus on the music.I think he seeks female attention honestly.I’m a fan,but i’m tired of all this nonsense.

Not that i don’t want him to date.It’s just that now the focus is on him and Blanda!? i want to know what’s happening about the music,single or tour WHY joe WHY?

Atleast nick keeps his private life private.I mean if Joe kept his gf on the down low,then all this hate and focus wouldn’t be happening.I mean you’d think he’d learn by now,to not expose his relationships.She must expect this,so it’s her (their) fault,she must have known she would get hate.I don’t feel sorry for them.Sounds harsh,but it’s reality

• I Fuck Toilet Paper

I’ll never learn her last name.

Every time I try to pronounce her last name I end up speaking rubbish

Nobody said the girl nick was with was Carol, they just said he was with a girl.

BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER IS UGLY & AN DRUG ADDICT
    CONTACT —> TELLME@BLANDABLANDA.COM

=

F**K OFF no one cares!! you’re posting this just for yourself.You look pathetic

• I Fuck Toilet Paper

Jb fan said:

Eh, I see my name in you paragraphs.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 04:53 am

==

Yes they did.Alot of people are saying that drama drama and more drama.People are getting on my nerves,by starting rumors.It’s affecting people’s lives!

• Jb fan

Eh, I see my name in you paragraphs.

What? you’re not Joe :/

Joe is not flaunting her around. If it wasn’t for the NYC fans nobody would even know about it. He said he was single in Manila so it’s not like he’s all up in your face with her. I don’t see how Joe is not keeping it private. Lets not forget about nicks very public relationship with Delta, before you say nick doesn’t flaunt girls. Besides who are we to say if they should or shouldn’t date or be public about? I would want my boyfriend to not keep me hidden and be ashamed of going public with me.

• I

Eh, I see my name in you paragraphs.

What? you’re not Joe :/

No, I’m not. I just see letters that spell my name

I mean the people that saw him. The people that weren’t there are the ones saying it was Carol based on a blind item. Lol….

He is! they are in public nearly everyday! so people are naturally going to see them publically! as for nick that was ONE time where it was exposed,but the others where mostly private.Joe is always seen with his gfs,but he wont say “I’m not single” in an interview,and kevin mentioned the single part,not joe.Well if they are prepared to be open about it,then they should expect alot of hate!? since this isn’t the first time.

oceanup you think i believe in this ,momtage…bullshit you guys are really desperate

The guys are heading to Russia today! so freaking cool.I can’t wait to see pictures :D

Duh what is he supposed to do? Lock himself up in his hotel room with her and never come out? Like I said I’d rather my boyfriend be public than be ashamed of being seen out with me.

• I Fuck Toilet Paper

If they are dating, I’ll give ‘em two/three months.

==
    Im not trying to compare the two,as i’m huge fan of all of them,but nick has with his other relationships.The paps and stalkers aren’t around 24/7 ya know?

Anyways!! my point was that the focus should be on their music,not their reationships

If they are dating, I’ll give ‘em two/three months.
    =

I think they’ve been dating for a month or so already,and look pretty happy :)

• I Fuck Toilet Paper

If they are dating, I’ll give ‘em two/three months.
    =

I think they’ve been dating for a month or so already,and look pretty happy

They look like friends to me. Nothing more, nothing less.

nick is like “third wheel.. DON’T CURRRRR” such a boss. adfghjk i love him

OceanUP,and haters leave Joe alone!.There are too many assumptions,gossip and rumors going around.I’m tired of it now.Stop believing everything.We don’t even know what’s actually going on.For all we know she could be just a friend staying with them while there’s no electricity in NYC.I mean she does work,so i doubt she’s with them all the time.Just lets respect them,and stop hating.You’re just being bullies.Stop attacking her,you don’t even know her or what’s going on with them.Have you even seen pics of them holding hands or kissing so people are saying they “saw”,no,so enough now

Fuck Toilet Paper said:

If they are dating, I’ll give ‘em two/three months.
    =

I think they’ve been dating for a month or so already,and look pretty happy

They look like friends to me. Nothing more, nothing less.

How do you know?? lol

Stop believing stupid gossip people.

OU, that cougar blanda is a ex-model. she is irrelevant, just a booty call like Ho

not jealous, but isn’t blanda like 28? date guys your own age. it’s not just a number. she looks more butch than Joe himself.

NICK is a homewrecker. He was spotted many times with Carol Lago… blandas friend… who has a serious boyfriend on many dates.

• anons

ok

Joe open your eyes, blanda eggenschwiler is UGLY. She looks like a tranny hahaha

that’s because she is one….. lol

Joe Jonas Music FR @JoeJonasMusicFR
    . @oceanup are probably the biggest assholes on the internet. I don’t even mention those who comment on their site and who have no life

what’s wearing she!!???? blanda has a horrible fashion sense
    she has no shame? Blanda looks ridiculous hanging out with a younger boy

No your a pedo and satanic

How do you romantically walk? xD

Nov 5, 2012 @ 05:17 am
    I Fuck Toilet Paper said:
    If they are dating, I’ll give ‘em two/three months.

They have been dating for three months already. :)

They ARE dating. They have been seeing holding hands and kissing. The New York fans even have a pic of them posing together and kissing.

• Tired Jb fan

I wish Joe would just be honest with us the fans.If he is dating her and being in public with her,why can’t he just say No i’m not single.It would stop all the questions.I mean they would get hated on about it regardless.I mean look at it now.No-one actually knows,but they are getting hated on because they think they are tgether,well her more than Joe.It would stop the rumors,argh

==

Ok then where are the pics? i want to see for myself!

Joe was with Ho in July. Maybe he started dating Blanda in August.

BESIDES BLANDA IS SO OLDER & UGLIER THAN AL EX GIRLFRIENDS OF JOE

Admit it! You secretly wish you were dating Blanda. Why else would you waste so much time hating on her? You clearly lust after her.

The only thing I hate about Joe is that he is always lying to us.

Ok then where are the pics? i want to see for myself!

They didn’t want to post them, but they were telling the truth about Blanda being there so I’m sure they weren’t lying. Multiple people, different people have seen them acting like a couple. They can’t ALL be making it up. There must be some truth to the sightings.

BLANDA DESERVES DIE

Nov 5, 2012 @ 05:34 am
    The only thing I hate about Joe is that he is always lying to us.

Doesn’t everyone though?

Nov 5, 2012 @ 05:36 am

BLANDA DESERVES DIE

Shut UP!!

Here’s something the general public might not know. Joe and Blanda actually are living together.

Ok then where are the pics? i want to see for myself!

Okay

Maybe he started dating Blanda in August.

I read Blanda walked in a fashion show during the last Fashion Week, so that is probably when she and Joe met, when he and Nick were having “encounters with models” at the afterparties.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 05:44 am

==

I know that’s what i said.She lives with nick and joe,but i think it’s because there’s no electricity in NYC.Maybe she doesn’t want to be alone

A month ago?

Maybe he started dating Blanda in August.

When waws that then?

They are sleeping together

I want to sleep with Joe. Wake up next to him after a night of baby making

OMG this has 128 comments!.People are really loving this gossip over joe and blanda.I. just. can’t hahahaha.Just leave it alone now OceanUP

Nov 5, 2012 @ 05:32 am

Joe was with Ho in July. Maybe he started dating Blanda in August.
    ___________

Joe and “the tranny” Blanda were at the Mikey’s concert in Sept. I think they were just friends in that time.

Joe can’t date a older woman with herpes. what happen Joe?? you deserves better than a slut nasty from zurich

I’m pretty sure that Joe started dating her in October. I think a few days before Jonas’s concert at the Radio City Hall. I remember that Joe looked very happy on twitter, with fans in the meet and greet. Since Jonas’s concert they have become inseparable. She is stuck like gum to Joe. They spend 24 hours a day together and are living together.

________________

Thanks. I don’t hate her because I don’t even know her but I think it’s frustrating that she is all the time with the boys. But I know nothing so I wish them the best. :)

WTFO!!!!! WHO IS BLANDA???? ILLUMINATI??? DRUGGIE???

BLANDA –> 1:18 AND 1:41

LOL AT THE COMMENTS “This is the reason why we do? Drugs!”

BLANDA AND HER FRIENDS ARE TOXICS

JOE AND NICK SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM THEM

PAPA JONAS IS A SHAME LIKE FATHER

WTFO!!!!! WHO IS BLANDA???? ILLUMINATI??? DRUGGIE???

BLANDA –> 1:18 AND 1:41

LOL AT THE COMMENTS “This is the reason why we do? Drugs!”

=

Shut the F**K UP! i’m tired of you always posting this stuff.No-one cares!!!

Most of Manhattan has electricity now. And it wouldn’t have done her any good to stay at Nick’s with Joe because that building didn’t have electricity either. But she has been living with Nick and Joe for a while now.

Kind of tacky because it is Nick’s place. Yes, Joe is living with him but it’s Nick’s place so having his girlfriend move in is sort of tacky on Joe’s part. If they wanted to live together why didn’t Joe just move in with her. I’m sure Blanda has her own place but I’m sure it’s not as nice as Nick’s place is my guess.

the video shows that blanda is not a saint. LOL

Maybe he started dating Blanda in August.

When waws that then?

Fashion Week was at the beginning of September.

This idiot is the same person spamming Joes mentions. Can someone’s Internet connection be terminated? Gosh..,,.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:19 am

==

Joe can Block the twitter,yes.

She has her own place you idiot. She has lived in NYC for years. Stop making things up

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:12 am

___________

Exact. the bitch is enjoying and has shame

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:13 am

the video shows that blanda is not a saint. LOL
    _______

blanda is an drug addict

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:21 am
    Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:19 am

==

Joe can Block the twitter,yes.

She has created five diff accounts already. She tweets every second, every day from all of them and numbers the tweets. Somebody must be extremely bored.

==

I just meant her not wanting to be alone when there’s no electricity.It is tacky,but i mean if nick is okay with it,then i guess it’s ok then.They are heading to russia,so i bet she’s going back to her apartment.
    The issue is they haven’t been dating that long,and she’s already living with them,that’s so fast! i think they’re going to last along time,if that’s the case

Annoying

=

What are they? no wonder joe has been mia on twitter.Wow,she has serious issues.There’s someone on his Instagram bashing Blanda too.Maybe that’s her too.Some people are crazyyy

That quote or song joe tweeted,sounds to me like he’s saying NYC is his home?? if not i wonder what that means.Joe! haha why is he so criptic

.They are heading to russia,so i bet she’s going back to her apartment.

Maybe she is going with them?

I wish Nick would hang out more with his friends that he made in NYC when he lived there alone. It seems like he never sees them anymore because he always has to hang out with Joe and his girlfriend. He was doing good there for a while making his own friends but now he is right back to where he has no friends and only hangs out with Joe and tags along with Joe’s friends.

Maybe she is going with them?

==
    I doubt it,she works at NY Times.I don’t think she can up and leave,unless she takes vacation time.We’ll have to wait and see
    I agree with you,but i mean they are brothers.Maybe it’s just a temporary thing.We don’t actually know what the reason is,that she’s living there.It doesn’t sound like joe would do something like that,without a reason.

I don’t know the names I saw all five accounts tweeting at the same time on Joes mentions, one was spamming about his mustache, the other was complaining about Blanda calling her druggie etc they also spammed Denise and now I guess Instagram

The moustache one i know,but that was from along time ago,before blanda.That person has two accounts.I don’t know why joe doesn’t just block them.Weird :/

I just love Nick’s face,like this has nothing to do with me! hahaha oh nick you.Joe is more concerned with her.They probably said good bye and went their seperate ways :)