Nick Jonas Intense Phone Call + Joe Pix

nonn
nickjonasintensephonecall

Credit: boopsy429, davidschwitzer.

So I don’t mind getting the pictures & basic info about the boys, but I really wish the NY stalkers wouldn’t make little comments about things they see (or claim the they see). Keep that to yourself, don’t draw attention to yourself by making others wonder. I feel they do it on purpose.. Anyways, good to see pics, I like Nick’s hair, Joe looks good..

Pictures of Joe and Blanda kissing? Lol

Joe and Nick look hot.

Everyone is in beanies these day.

Blanda is so fucking ugly. That cougar prostitute is bisexual & druggie

Nick probably saying goodbye to his gf

Nov 4, 2012 @ 02:43 pm
    Blanda is so fucking ugly. That cougar prostitute is bisexual & druggie

You’re a dumbass

Nick’s intense phone call was probably a business call.. Kind of funny how Nick on a phone makes news..

Nick was having an intense sex talk with Milesus!

It doesn’t make news. Only Ou cares lol

• bel0592

i get SIROUSLY fall in love with that pic of Joe. I’m done for today.

will anyone catch a break? if they were in LA they would’ve recorded the whole time nick walked and talked on the phone. Give them some privacy in NYC. its sick how the same fans stalk them every day

Janda forever

I may sound stupid, but how did Joe take that cube pic? I keep thinking a 3rd person would have to taken the pic. I am a horrible photographer, but the pic looks perfect and you would think they wouldn’t get it so straight and in the middle w/o getting the person holding the cube.

Joe looks so flawless today. sexyyyyyyyy. aww I missed his stylish coat!!

JOE ES DEMASIADO HOT Y HERMOSO PARA UNA CACA COMO BLANDA, ESA VIEJA FEA Y BRUJA MERECE MORIR Y DESAPARECER DE LA VIDA DE JOE. OJALA LA ATROPELLE UN TREN

I think it was very rude of the stalker to take the phone pic of Nick. Geez can’t they even have private moments? Get a life

@joejonas: “Where are we.. I don’t know but its home to me”

Joe is the sexiest man alive

Nov 4, 2012 @ 03:12 pm

@joejonas: “Where are we.. I don’t know but its home to me”

joe calling Nyc “home” now??

Nov 4, 2012 @ 03:03 pm

Joe looks so flawless today. sexyyyyyyyy. aww I missed his stylish coat!!

that’s from February…..

Nov 4, 2012 @ 03:03 pm

Joe looks so flawless today. sexyyyyyyyy. aww I missed his stylish coat!!

that’s from February…..
    __________

yes but Joe is wearing that same coat today

Nov 4, 2012 @ 03:25 pm
    Nov 4, 2012 @ 03:12 pm

@joejonas: “Where are we.. I don’t know but its home to me”

joe calling Nyc “home” now??

I think it’s a new song

Blanda and Joe ♥

is it true that Joe is committed to that “tranny-cougar” called blanda? I want cry…..

I miss Joe in LA with frankie, winston and his good friends there

I miss Joe in LA with frankie, winston and his good friends there

Yes they’re engaged. The wedding is next month in NYC. David is the maid honor.

That’s not Blanda. Funny how some people will do anything to trash the woman Joe is with

BLANDA IS FUCKING UGLY. AND LOOKS HORRIBLE TODAY HAHAHA. JOE IS BLINDO OR I DON’T KNOW THAT HAPPEN WITH HIM

JOE LEAVE THAT UGLY COUGAR AND GET A HOT GIRL

• carpinteyroxff

Enjoy for headsets beats headphones sale tend to be widely added along while in travel while they provide a sort of entertainment places to watch videos and focus on music.
    Enjoy article and enjoy click for beats, especially considering headphones together with electronic things costs a lot of money. Hope this information is necessary to you, and hope you then have a great trip ahead!

Universal adapters on your power cord are of help when you visit a overseas country that runs on the different put style. There usually are some common adapters that have already a voltage security setting to safeguard your electronic goods from being shorted out as a result of different voltage standard of their country. beats dr dre tour

Enough! Nasty! And yes that is Gross! And drugs and smoking is wrong and they are digusting for you!

So Cute !!

Joe is acting happy nowadays ..good :)

Blanda is beautiful inside and out

Nick is not dating someone new OR dating Blanda’s friend who has a boyfriend. that link you keep sending around doesn’t even have any proof. just comments from the same jonas fans making the same accusations.

Nov 4, 2012 @ 06:06 pm

Blanda is beautiful inside and out
    ______

lol a smoker & druggie??

Nick is dating and Joe is dating Blanda. Joe looks happier than he’s seemed in a while. If Blanda is the reason I approve.

She is not a smoker nor a druggie. That was made up by some jealous fan

its doesn’t matter who they date the girls will always have to face jealous fans. once Nick is seen with whoever he is dating now she will too face the smoker, druggie, slut rumors.

get a life and leave them alone. they’ll never date you

• Ohpoldios

Nov 4, 2012 @ 03:06 pm

______________

Calmá tus nervios gila.-

the night Nick and joe was seen in a movie theater,the girl working there said that both of them has girls but it is only joe who has a girl on his hand that heppen to be blanda and the other girl that was with them is Carol lago,but her and nick was just talking they never hold hands or anything. the girl working there also said that they were Laughing about the movie and talking about it. Yes nick started to date recently and was seen with other girls also, maybe they are just friends that are having some dinner, but he doesn’t have any girlfriend at the moment, he’s enjoying being 20.

She probably doesn’t look her best in those pics today because he was leaving and maybe she was upset. Geez have a little compassion

Nov 4, 2012 @ 06:23 pm

She is not a smoker nor a druggie. That was made up by some jealous fan
    -______

LOL, she isn’t a smoker?????

Blanda is a druggie and alcoholic too

idec who the fuck joe dates. it’s whatever to me. on the other side, nick and joe both look so fucking hot

No proof it’s her with the cig you IDIOT plus that pic of her in Austin proves she is a lesbian how? That was sxsw a few years back and ANYONE could get a pic with that blonde and the car. Your such a pathetic excuse for a human being. You just blatantly bully someone you know nothing about. If she is illuminati I hope she casts a HUGE NASTY spell on your ass

So Blanda smokes, drinks and kissed a girl.
    I did that too, maybe he should start dating me so millions of fucking hateful cunts will start hating on me

• Denise

OMG -______- I CANT WITH YOU PEOPLE. YOURE PATHETIC!! .. DEJEN EN PAZ A JOE…

AUNQUE DUELA, SOLO SOMOS UNAS SIMPLES FANS.. FANS… DEJEN QUE SEA FELIZ .. ÉL LO MERECE .. BYE..

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER JOE .. ALWAYS WITH YOU! :))

I wanted to hear that conv…..

• Ludie

Нello, I ԁο belieѵe your blοg might be having
    wеb bгowser compatibility problems. When I loοk
    аt yοur blog in Safari, it loοκs fine however ωhеn opеning in
    I.E., it haѕ some οѵеrlaρping iѕsuеѕ.
    Ι merely wanted to proviԁе yοu wіth а quicκ hеаdѕ up!
    Aѕіde frοm that, great site!

Alsο νіѕit my blοg poѕt :: weight loss program

Nov 4, 2012 @ 05:43 pm
    Denise said:

OMG -______- I CANT WITH YOU PEOPLE. YOURE PATHETIC!! .. DEJEN EN PAZ A JOE…

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER JOE .. ALWAYS WITH YOU! Smile)
    ________

yo creo que el problema no es que joe tenga novia. creeme que muchas quieren que joe sea feliz con una buena chica. lamentablemente en este caso se repite lo de HO. blanda ademas de ser mucho mas vieja que todas las ex novias de joe, ella es fumadora y al parecer consume drogas sin olvidar que es de las personas que le encanta pasar de fiesta en fiesta toda la noche. Ademas hay fotos de ella besandose con otras chicas. Son muchas cosas negativas que hemos descubierto de ella que uno dice, Joe es mi idolo y merece algo mejor, alguien como Danielle. Da lo mismo que sea linda o fea, pero que sea una sana chica ojala sin esas addicciones que no conducen a nada

I watched the You Tube videos of them from Radio City cause I was busy that night. What a great show. I love their new version of “Hold On”. Also “Pushing Me Away”. Their new songs have definitely gone to the next level.They have such a good shot of coming back because of their talent and the exposure on Kevin’s show. But if none of them are single, it will be an such an uphill battle. You can see that so much time will pass before the album will be finished and a single can be released unless they work nonstop. As time goes they will lose the momentum of Radio City and Kevin & Joe’s TV shows. I think they could have pulled this off if the timing were better.

I’m sorry but any man that wears a petticoat has some feminine qualities…

Looks very intense!! At least we got some pics.. I have been missing them.

HAHA He was probably talking to Miley, she probably told him that his uninvited to her wedding. PS NICK JONAS IS HOT!!!!

^^^ LOl thats not good, then the same thing that happend witj Kim/kanye/Kris would happen to Miley when she gets divorce(if she gets marrief). The whole Kris saying that he found it weird that Kanye wasn’t invited to the wedding.

Apparently Blanda was there and fans got pics of her and Joe kissing but they’re keeping them to themselves even tho they made sure to tweet about it.

But how do you know it’s intense

^^^^^^Exactly, “intense”, looks like he’s just on the phone to me lol

Good question! And was it mad intense (its him) or just intense!????

Janda bitches

That Lillie girl is as pathetic as stalker Taylor and David. All three of them are ugly ass bitches with no lives. Stop trying to force yourselves on celebrities. It’s disgusting. Don’t you have any REAL life friends

I need a pic of Blanda. I haven’t see her yet

BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER IS A PEDO, SMOKER, DRUGGIE, BISEXUAL, FAMEWHORE, SLUT.

E-MAIL CONTACT: tellme@blandablanda.com

BLANDA EGGENSCHWILER IS A PEDO, SMOKER, DRUGGIE, BISEXUAL, FAMEWHORE, SLUT.

E-MAIL CONTACT: tellme@blandablanda.com

IF YOU HATES THIS DRUGGIE PROSTITUTE. GO WRITE TO BLANDA

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/blahblahblanda

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/blanda.eggenschwiler

INSTAGRAM (PRIVATE): @blandablanda

Nov 4, 2012 @ 03:49 pm
    I need a pic of Blanda. I haven’t see her yet

@blahblahblanda

@blahblahblanda: @superlinda @illuminatiAMS http://t.co/2aGVngma

Oh here comes the crazy person with anger issues that hates anyone that gets close to Joe. Same person that spams him on twitter

Joe and Blanda posed for a picture together and kissed.

Hopefully now that they have joined the illuminati their next album will do well ha ha

I doubt they did. If so that was his way of saying she could post it or he would not of. She’s a liar

Nov 4, 2012 @ 03:49 pm

I need a pic of Blanda. I haven’t see her yet
    _______

the second woman with big mouth and operated lips: http://www.schweizer-illustrierte.ch/prominente/angela-martini-bikini-show-miami-model-fashion-swim-week

she looks like a tranny. blanda is a smoker and alcoholic

Blanda to Joe –

I put a spell on you and now you’re mine~

• oceanUP

nick is dating someone new.. but joe and blanda are great together.. for now, he only dates models now but will realize soon that he needs a girl like dani for marriage and children!

I just saw a video of blanda and she’s so ugly. she has teeth so yellow… disgusting. too cigar & drugs. Clearly she put a spell on Joe, I can’t understand how the handsome Joe is dating someone like her. Joe has dated pretty girls in the past but this older bitch is the most ugly & older “girlfriend”. she looks much older in person and has many wrinkles on her face.

A girl UNLIKE her!!!!!!

Any one is prettier than that ugly stick! Except this one is a stick TOOOOO!!!!!!

Jealous much? She is gorgeous. She USED to smoke and how can you down her for mistakes? She doesn’t cast spells. If she did YOU would ALready have one on you for constantly trashing her on every post. Leave her alone. Joe is happy with her

DANIELLE ISN’T PRETTY BUT IS LESS UGLIER THAN BLANDA

DANIELLE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BLANDA

BLANDA LOOKS LIKE A MAN AND IS ALMOST 30 YEARS OLD

OU, BLANDA ISN’T A MODEL ANYMORE. SHE IS VERY OLD FOR THAT

She does still model. Shut up you jealous bitch. Joe will NEVER fall in love with you so grow up and get over it

but that is a old picture. Now Look at her wrinkles

she is pretty??? she is even uglier than trashley greene and demi lovato together

and even Danielle looks more beautiful than blanda
    and Danielle is a decent girl not like blanda. Look this nasty pic

blanda looks like a lesbian/tranny

That’s not an old pic. She JUST did a bikini walk for fashion week.

• anons

She’s Swedish you dumbass. And how does one LOOK like a lesbian?

When did Nick start dating someone? I know he supposedly when on a double date w/Joe, but the girl who sat near them & had a pic w/ them said their was only a blonde girl w/ them, while another said it was a double date. Was anything clarified? I haven’t seen anyone say they saw him out w/a girl, just alone or w/Joe. Or is it bc he is on the phone & everyone makes assumptions. If he is dating someone, let’s hope she is being treated better than Blanda. Poor girl is going to be run off by Joe fans, how do you think Joe will feel about fans then?

I think it’s going to get to the point that they never come our and take pics anymore because of the way some treat their girlfriends. It’s THEIR choice and life NOT ours

She’s Swedish you dumbass. And how does one LOOK like a lesbian?
    __________
    because she has male features in her face, big mouth, yellow teeth, ugly nose, her face isn’t attractive at all. and besides she looks hard & rude…. and because she likes kissing chicks

And my guess is you look like a sac of shit

Nov 4, 2012 @ 04:42 pm

__________

nick has made a big mistake. he had a “affair” with carol lago (the best friend of blanda) carol cheated on his boyfriend with nick. blanda & carol are famewhores

Read the comments here http://web.stagram.com/p/315294488992687708_9010776

That’s all made up by a pathetic attention seeking fan who is too stupid to know that Carrol wasn’t even in NYC the same days as Nick.

Nov 4, 2012 @ 04:57 pm

Nick Joe and Blanda today in Chelsea

_______

look at blanda. Blanda seems like the older sister or the mother of a jonas fan. this woman is so ridiculous next to joe because she is ugly

That is most likely untrue bc I am sure I saw pics from her instagram in Vegas or somewhere not in NY. Now she has made hers private, but I am sure she was out town.. Besides, all the hurricane stuff was going on, doubt there was too much partying. Blind Gossip is false, ever notice this stuff comes out when something happens, such as Joe dating, easy to tie the lil bro into it. I

That link is not even a real picture link. Your just making stuff up

The woman BEHIND them in those is not her. She was wearing something totally different today. Your so pathetic

If that’s her she doesn’t look old but she looks puffer then usual. Maybe she’s preggars

that is not blanda with them. just some woman happen to be behind them. Nick is not with any girl! Not seen with any girl but Joe and Blanda. supposed double date was not even documented