Cody Simpson Shirtless + Bahamas PIX

cody-simpson-shirtless-instagram-8

New European Tour Dates under!

Tues 19 February Glasgow, Concert Hall

Sat 23 February Birmingham, Alexandra

Tues 26 February Dublin, Vicar Street

Fri 1 March London, Indigo2

Sun 3 March Manchester, Opera House

Sun 10 March Antwerp, Lotto

Tues 12 March Munich, Muffathalle

Weds 13 March Cologne, Live Music Hall

Thurs 14 March Utrecht, Tivoli

Damn

He’s younger than bieber but have a better body!!
    If he wasn’t so young I’d totally jave a crish on him. Hah

Bieber could learn a thing or two from this guy

Bieber could learn a thing or two from this guy

Yeah? What can Justin learn from him? How to be butt ugly? Sure he has muscles, but no brains to make up for the rest!! Do you actually think just cause he has more muscles than Justin, that hes better? How shallow can u be?? oh wait, this is OCEANUP, i guess it comes with the territory

justin is sexier

Bieber could learn a thing or two from this guy

Yeah? What can Justin learn from him? How to be butt ugly? Sure he has muscles, but no brains to make up for the rest!! Do you actually think just cause he has more muscles than Justin, that hes better? How shallow can u be??^ oh wait, this is OCEANUP, i guess it comes with the territory

Hypocrite much?^^
    And yeah, people in Oceanup (including the admin) are assholes.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 05:21 pm
    justin is sexier
    ———————
    MTE.
    and every one in 1D
    excluding Louis

Nov 5, 2012 @ 05:21 pm
    justin is sexier
    ———————
    MTE.
    and every one in 1D
    excluding Louis

• Not A Motherfuckin’ Fan

Bieber’s body sucks! And because he has muscles that doesn’t make Cody stupid. I mean why would you even refer to him not having brains? Like WTF? And how to be butt ugly? Cody is attractive to someone just like Justin is attractive to you but I’m assuming you’re actually half blind that’s why you made that statement. Cody might not be better than Bieber in your parrellel universe but his fans are surely better.

• Not A Motherfuckin’ Fan

• NarrySex

LOL I sent OU the Justin Blow Up doll story now its everywhere!
    and its sold out,i feel special

Oops posted twice.

MTE.
    and every one in 1D
    excluding Louis

___

Whoa now, let’s not go THAT far.

• anons

LOL I sent OU the Justin Blow Up doll story now its everywhere!
    and its sold out,i feel special

omfg. thanks for that

• anons

who cares if justin is skinny. his body is hot

are you getting it?

i remember we talked before :)

a fanfic called justins lips dick pillows and ive wanted him ever since haha

are you getting it?

i remember we talked before

I remember you too. And i dont really know if i should get it or not. :c i wish the guy looked exactly like him

a fanfic called justins lips dick pillows and ive wanted him ever since haha

do you have a link? what was it about

Is Cody Simpson the new and improve King Of Pop?

Justin is the imaginary king (or prince) of pop I don’t see why Cody and him can’t share that fantasy.

i love that adult site

The world if fucked up is they give Justin the ‘Prince of Pop’ title.

Cody Simpson > Justin Bieber in looks, personality, and in talent.
    Bieber is skinny and scrawny and is a douchebag punk.

i love that adult site

I wanna see actual pics of the so called Bieber doll.
    I’m curious :/ about how it might look like lol

• NarrySex

Honestly I wasnt attracted to guys before I laid eyes on JB.

Anons can we all have a g.n.o (or dudes) and talk about shit all together here 2nite :=

• anons

I wanna see actual pics of the so called Bieber doll.
    I’m curious :/ about how it might look like lol

same. i wanna know how it looks before i get it. and i found a latex ass

yes please

• NarrySex

IDR but either him with usher,scooter or Christian because those are the ones i like

ill try to find it

im bored

let’s make out.

let’s make out.

-kisses you-

I definitely will not be looking back with my kids telling them about Bieber “Now that was real music right there..” Hell no.

let’s make out.

-kisses you-

-hugs you-

No I Lol’d.

O_o Da fuck going on in here..

• NarrySex

you dont have to tell them because your kids will already he of him because of the legend he is about to become .

Bieber wouldn’t hold a candle if he had competition.
    For females pop stars is almost imposible to keep up without being trumped by another new diva.
    He’s got lucky.

Biebys only competition is 1D and Michel Jackson/

NarrySex said:

If he’s gonna be a legend – let’s be fair at least.
    I record sales and touring easily other people of his age are tied. He just get more exposure.
    If he’s a Michael, 1D will be The Beatles and Rihanna will be Whitney.

___

-_______-

-hugs you-

-rubs your back-

NarrySex said:

Biebys only competition is 1D and Michel Jackson/

*spits soda all over the computer screen*

-hugs you-

-rubs your back-

-kisses you ear-

Who needs “We Are The World” when you have an inspirational anthem like “Boyfriend”?

If he’s gonna be a legend – let’s be fair at least.
    If he’s a Michael, 1D will be The Beatles and Rihanna will be Whitney.

This.

anons said:

We should get more people to have our own Oceanup G.N.O Bitches Party tho…

invite some people :c

I don’t have online bitches :c you should do it babe

___

What is life..

Cody is totally hooking up with Bieber’s dad.

I don’t have online bitches :c you should do it babe

i dont know anyone else that wants to come here ;-;

“Iyiyi” and “Baby” are the “Hey Jude” and “Thriller” of this generation.

I don’t have online bitches :c you should do it babe

i dont know anyone else that wants to come here ;-;

lol we can’t have a party in a dead ass place :/
    *extremely forced sad face*

NarrySex said:

well JB is the prince of pop,so……

He has not competition.
    The pop gurls world it’s full of fierce bitches willing to smash the charts.
    Male solo pop stars? Bieber.
    Timberlake is basically retired.
    We’ll have to wait…maybe a worthy male pop star might appear to save the genre.

*folding hands* I feel ya sistah, I really do.
    I don’t want to experience that sad moment in pop music history neither. Or in music in general.
    The day when “Baby” will be a pop cult classic.

I actually LOL’d.

im bored

well JB is the prince of pop,so……

And the joke of the day is ^

Timberlake might be retired from singing but he got older and was still able to hold a damn note. Justin needs more vocal lessons because his older voice is not so great compared to his younger voice. His voice back then was wow.

if you’re going masturbate to paul you should be ashamed of YOURSELF

Not one tiny bit ashamed.

music planets make http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3fqE01YYWs

“Stupid Hoe” is more fun dat the ratchet mu$ik

Paul McGodney will save your souls.

Jajajaj I’m reading but I dont sense that.

adele shits on your faves careers and discographies *sips tea*

• Beatles freak

Cody Simpson has never been so popular because of moi

if you’re going masturbate to paul you should be ashamed of YOURSELF
    yum yum!!!

• Beatles freak

Jajajaj I’m reading but I dont sense that.

No one knows who you’re talking to babes.

Jajajaj I’m reading but I dont sense that.

I love your latin laugh :)

Beatles freak said:

Cody Simpson has never been so popular because of moi

HAHA irl. You should make an account or smth. You closed dat Mo$art fan ass!!!

• Beatles freak

I love your latin laugh Smile

A always hear it in my mind literally. So it sounds like JAHJAHJAHJAHJAH.

I love your latin laugh

___

Thankiess! ;)

SELENA VS DEMI VS MILEY

Empress Miley *flips flawless hair*

adele is a black hole

Adele is the best thing that happened to music since classical music.

it did

P A T H E T I C.

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj this Beatles girl is seriously butt hurt right now. This is the most entertainment OU has had in a min.

Except I’m not. If you actually READ the conversations the others are way more butt hurt than I am. I’m actually dying of laughter.

Y’all just hate me cause I’m so popular.

it did

Lol wat

• anons

what the fuck is going on

Jesus Lennon blesses you all. Mwah!

Y’all just hate me cause I’m so popular.

I’d do you. You should come here more often.

if you’re going masturbate to paul you should be ashamed of YOURSELF

I’d do you. You should come here more often.

Love you babes

I’m about to piss myself.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 07:24 pm
    NarrySex said:

kk and im AJ Smile

*high five!!!*

NarrySex said:

kk and im AJ Smile

*high five!!!* :)

JAJAJAJAJAJ

HAHA irl. You should make an account or smth. You closed dat Mo$art fan ass!!!

Talking to yourself. Fuuuuuuuu haaaaaahahahaha

SELENA 4 OCTAVE VOICE

Does she even have a? vocal range?

• Beatles freak

HAHA irl. You should make an account or smth. You closed dat Mo$art fan ass!!!

You kidding? People would constantly rip on me as soon as I get on.

No one knows who you’re talking to babes

__

I know , I did it so no one knew who I was talking about to keep the drama down. It was getting to be too silly.

Selener doesn’t have a range.

Everyone has a range. She at least his 2 different notes in that performance.

hit*

Beatles freak said:

HAHA irl. You should make an account or smth. You closed dat Mo$art fan ass!!!

You kidding? People would constantly rip on me as soon as I get on.

But…I love you :(!!!
    You’re fierce.

• Beatles freak

But…I love you Sad!!!
    You’re fierce.

Awww love you too and thanks.
    I’ll think about it. But in the meantime I’ll come on as this username especially when Beatles facts need to be thrown about.

So y’all bitches behave ya hear?

Beatles freak said:

But…I love you Sad!!!
    You’re fierce.

Awww love you too and thanks.

So y’all bitches behave ya hear?

If you’re here as an anon with this name it’ll be ok, anyway gurl. K love ya Beatles Freak!!!
    Keep slayin’ pressed bitches ;)!!!

• Beatles freak

Keep slayin’ pressed bitches Wink!!!

Thanks love. Gotta go now. Talk to you later hopefully. Let me know if I’m talking to you though, okay?. Night :)

wow, im not a fan, but i wasnt expecting this, not comparing or something but i like justin better anyways, just my opinion

I can’t believe they’re still here talking to themselves. Oops I made plurals.

Thanks love. Gotta go now. Talk to you later hopefully. Let me know if I’m talking to you though, okay?. Night Smile

Ok :) Night Beatles Freak!

Oh, you’ll know you’re talking to them, just look into a mirror when you type next time. Or maybe you already did that. We call those people skitzos (schizophrenic) where I’m from. ;)

1D is the new beatles

Hot
    British
    talented
    great voices/harmonies
    sexy
    and have a HUGE following

justin bieber .. pleaaassee put your shirt back on ….

Cody simpson … TAKE IT OFF hahaha

justin bieber has NOTHING on cody!!!!!! go aussie boys woo.

i feel like a cougar right now :|

Justin was soo cute at some point. I loved his voice in “That should be me”. He could sing his little ass off then.

• Narryfan

NarrySex-I love Narry. Please give me your tumblr or something. Post it here. I want to fanfic/rp a Narry with you. Omg though, I can’t even with Narry, it’s so hot.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:25 pm
    Narryfan said:

——————-
    harryniallsex.tumblr.com

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:25 pm
    Narryfan said:
    —————-
    I dont have one but ill make one tonight just for you :)

(replying to this) – Nov 5, 2012 @ 07:03 pm
    NarrySex said:
    Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:25 pm
    Narryfan said:
    —————-
    I dont have one but ill make one tonight just for you

rihanna whitney houston? really….? lol

onymous said:

i know, i loved his version with rascall flats… i used to like him

• anons

ol we can’t have a party in a dead ass place :/
    *extremely forced sad face*

sowwy

• anons

justin used to be adorauhl. now hes sexy

I liked the acoustic Justin more than the mainstream ‘sexy’ Justin.

NarrySex i have a crush on you.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:31 pm
    NarrySex i have a crush on you.

—————
    harryniallsex.tumblr.com

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:31 pm
    NarrySex i have a crush on you.

DITTO.

Nooo the beatles would be the Jonas Brothers-said by paul mcarney

i remember i used to jam to bieber fever back in 2010

wich was also around the time one of the old users posted pictures of 1d in a post before they were big.

rihanna whitney houston? really….? lol

Miley – Brit
    Taylor – Shania
    Katy – Some random ass singer
    Nicki – Someone with bad music

DEAL WITH IT. lol

Oop.
    Jonas – Beatles (at some point)
    1D – N’Sync

anons didn’t you found tthe pics of the blow up doll? lol

mj was a so so singer and a fred astaire dancing wannabe. he didn’t write his songs either.

anons didn’t you found tthe pics of the blow up doll? lol

nope :c

Man his first CD was just >>>>>>>>> I loved “Up”. Damn he grew up and it was not for the better. I know he does a lot of Charity and I give credit where it’s due but that kid is a major douche. Maybe he was all along.

justin should have done what mj did. operate his voice so he would sound 10 for the rest of his life

better body then justin

How can the Jonas Brothers “be” the Beatles when they are so irrelevant.

OKAY I’ll tell you guys how I knew of Justin. It was probably before must of the current beliebers. It was back in the day, late 2009, Selena was with Nick at the time and she posted something like “One Time by Justin makes me happy”. I youtubed it and I loved it. Now I hate him.

He makes Bieber look about 12 lol.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:39 pm

How can the Jonas Brothers “be” the Beatles when they are so irrelevant.

Probably music wise and they are not irrelevant.

How can the Jonas Brothers “be” the Beatles when they are so irrelevant

Lets not go there

Probably music wise and they are not irrelevant.

But not even music wise and yes they are..

mj was a fred wannabe

_

Everyone has someone they look up to, that doesn’t make them a ‘wannabe’.

But not even music wise and yes they are..

mmmm they are more comparable music wise than 1d are

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:39 pm
    How can the Jonas Brothers “be” the Beatles when they are so irrelevant.
    MTE
    They are Hanson

Yay let’s tell fan stories!!! I’m not a Belieebr tho lmao

tbh i only like a few beatles songs

i’ll say my story

But not even music wise and yes they are..

Maybe to you but they’re irrelevancy doesn’t count by what one person thinks.

anons didn’t you found tthe pics of the blow up doll? lol

nope :c

I wanna be with youuuuuu

Everyone has someone they look up to, that doesn’t make them a ‘wannabe’.

mmmm they are more comparable music wise than 1d are

I guess. Maybe if you’re comparing them and their older music to the Beatles early career.

it’s funny how when i knew of justin he was a foot smaller than selena

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:57 pm
    Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:56 pm

jonas suck

my pussy
    my dick.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:48 pm

People put in such a high pedestal to older star tho.
    Some “suckey” acts of today could be great artists tomorrow.

oh this is true, specially when it comes to the beatles, i dont think they’re anything special. but like comparing rihanna’s limited vocals and whitney’s powerful voice pre-crack is no.

Tbh most people think that.

Most people being who?

paul mccartney butchered his own song last summer at the olympics i felt bad and i was fangirling

IMO Lady Gaga has more stage presence than Madonna will ever have *hides*

my faves are hey jude, the long and winding road, baby you can drive my car and imagine. all the others i dont like

Omg. Where do I start.

1. It’s Drive My Car
    2. Imagine is a John Lennon song not a Beatles song
    3. I can guarantee you that you haven’t even heard half of their songs so you can’t say the rest you don’t like

_

You’re spot on about the Beatles thing ( for me anyways). And was that Rihanna comparison to Whitney suppose to be for real because I thought they was joking? O_0

People put in such a high pedestal to older star tho.
    Some “suckey” acts of today could be great artists tomorrow.

LMFAO

Fuuu hahahah.

The Olympics were this year?
    And you can’t exactly expect him to sound the way he did 40 years ago.

lord

Omg. Where do I start.

1. It’s Drive My Car
    2. Imagine is a John Lennon song not a Beatles song

i know it’s a john lennon song i just said fave beatles as in general and i’ve heard most of their music as my dad is a huge fan and has all their music. i love listening to older artists like ella, frank sinatra, dean, etc

i dont know if they were jokin lol

Yay at the Jonas stans here ^.^!!!

jonas suck

It doesn’t matter whether you like the Beatles’ music or not, you can’t compare ANY other artist to them simply because of how they transformed music, styles of music, their affect on fans, and pioneering a whole bunch of shit such as music videos.

Don’t even go there @anons.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:56 pm

jonas suck

my pussy

Confessions:
    Taylor Swift and Adele are overrated.
    Katy Perry is a fake ass bitch.
    The Jonas must hate Bieber cuz he stole their limelight.
    Miley Cyrus is coming for Rihanna’s weave. She’s so underrated.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:57 pm

ummm im sure a lot of artists before and after them have and will transform music. from the earlier music to rock and so on, it’s a cycle. who cares tho i still dont like their music that much.

So you don’t like Girl, Happiness is a Warm Gun, All My Loving, Eleanor Rigby, A Day in the Life, While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Here Comes the Sun, Something? You have to like one of those. That’s some of their best music right there. The other songs you listed don’t even compare.

when people mention musical genius, i think mozart not the beatles or others that get called that. let me not start about most artists today not being able to read music, wich is VERY important.

You almost get smacked across the head sharing your opinion on not really liking The Beatles but damnit I sure in the hell really didn’t. I give respect and credit where it’s due but I also have my own sense of what sounds good TO ME.

Confessions:
    Justin Bieber, Carly Rae Jepsen and Nicki Minaj are the meaning of plastic in a dictionary.
    The Jonas Brothers think they’re a serious band.
    Beyoncé can sing nad dance but she’s overrated when it comes to star power

————————

nope

Apparently G E NE RIC is a spam word…

• anons

guys can you dick ride me

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:48 pm
    anons said:guys can you dick ride me
    —————

tbh i only like a few beatles songs

no1curr

People put in such a high pedestal to older star tho.
    Some “suckey” acts of today could be great artists tomorrow.

maybe im not a huge beatles fans. i like queen and muse a lot more

it’s funny how when i knew of justin he was a foot smaller than selena

___

She didn’t want him then.

Can we all have a tell all party guys?

Maybe to you but they’re irrelevancy doesn’t count by what one person thinks.

Tbh most people think that.

no1curr

People put in such a high pedestal to older star tho.
    Some “suckey” acts of today could be great artists tomorrow.

Too fucking true.

Is Selena Gomez the next Kylie Minogue?

well DAMN! I was not expecting that…his body is on point.

nice body

• - atrl -

FUKMYBUTT

Nov 5, 2012 @ 04:32 pm
    – atrl – said:
    FUKMYBUTT
    LINDSAY IS A GOD.

Girl, no. Like many have said not just me, no one did it like they did. They made an impact like no other. Reason 1 as why their the most respected band in music history and in the music industry.
    And I don’t care whether you like their music or not.

not knowing how to read music is like knowing how to talk and not knowing how to read

FUKMYBUTT

i will

————————

nope

LOL

DAYUMMMMMMM if only he wasn’t a butter-face.

Apparently G E NE RIC is a spam word..

It is, seeing as most of the bitches on here are.

debatable

nope

Well then you don’t appreciate rock n roll I guess.

debatable

not really

Katy – Cyndi Lauper

omg no….

And I don’t care whether you like their music or not.

You have a tendency to speak for others.

You have a tendency to speak for others.

How?

I appreciate ALL kinds of music.

not really

nope

the beatles couldn’t read music either :(

yaaaaay

Nov 5, 2012 @ 07:18 pm
    @anons loves @NarrySex
    (;

How?

“Like many have said not just me, no one did it like they did.”
    Someone else believes differently but I’m not apart of that many that believe The Beatles made music what it is. There are so many artist before them that did it. C’mon they’re not more famous than Beethoven.

The Beatles started being a sell out poppy band.
    Their fans seem to forget it somtimes..
    – Trollster

you can’t just not give respect to the beatles where respect is due. like you can’t not give mozart respect for what he did and the impact he made or michael jackson with the impact he made. they’re all highly acclaimed for reasons. it doesn’t matter if you don’t like beatles music, or if you don’t like mozart’s, you HAVE to respect them for what they have done and the way they transformed music.

The end.

@NarrySex call me Louis Tomlinson xD i’m 17.
    Let’s be OU bitches :p!!!

C’mon they’re not more famous than Beethoven.

or as talented

you cannot compare a real musician like bethoven or mozart to peasants like the beatles

C’mon they’re not more famous than Beethoven.

YES THEY ARE TBH :o

DA BIEBS >> Mozarts > Mikhael > The Beatlez
    JUSTIN CAN DANC!

YES THEY ARE TBH Shock

troll

C’mon they’re not more famous than Beethoven.

YES THEY ARE TBH

*hands up* I’M DONE.

God bless you.

• anons

“Like many have said not just me, no one did it like they did.”

trust me i know what i’m talking about.
    the beatles were the first to backmask music, they were the first to introduce none traditional instruments into rock music, no one else used the techniques they used when creating their psychedelic sound before, they cause pandemonium that was never seen to that scale before, and rolling stones listed multiple albums of their including solo as best albums of all time with Sgt. Pepper being #1.

The Beatles are more famous than Beethoven$$ though.

@anons loves @NarrySex

uhhh hello. no one is comparing. get your heads out of jb’s and nicki minaj’s asses.

kk and im AJ :)

Madonna play guitar sooooo….
    MADONNAH >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your faves.

The Beatles started being a sell out poppy band.
    Their fans seem to forget it somtimes..
    – Trollster

Lol this just goes to show how much you know.

In your life you’ve probably heard music from Mozart or Beethoven without knowing it (centuries after their death) in movies and they teach you about them in school. It’s like talking Picasso or Michael Angelo. Comparing them to The Beatles is a sin.

people on here are ignorant as fuck.

trust me i know what i’m talking about.

… I knew the world was more damaged to the core than the surface showed.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 07:18 pm
    @anons loves @NarrySex
    ——————
    THIS.

isn’t he like 10?

he needs a new face

well DAMN! I was not expecting that…his body is on point.

MTE. Fuuuuuuu he looking good.

Better body than Bieber. Same amount of talnet :/

MoSSart ouldn’t rap like Nicki Bada$$ Minaj!!!
    He never had a hit single lik she haz!!!

And you here the Beatles music all the time in movies and shows and in music classes they are more likely than not going to talk them especially when covering rock or music in the 60s. So..

And again NO ONE WAS FUCKING COMPARING. JFC.

people on here are ignorant as fuck.

They don’t aprecciate icons like The stones, Jesie j and JT!!!

… I knew the world was more damaged to the core than the surface showed.

More like the delusional world inside your head.

Ummm hello, yes the fuck they were.

Justin sold out Madison Square Garden so he’s better than your idol.

Ummm hello, yes the fuck they were.

People are saying you need to respect them because of their impacts they made in music industry. No one was going

PAUL MCCARTNEY CAN PLAY THE PIANO WAY BETTER THAN MOZART CAN!!!

More like the delusional world inside your head

No you piece of shit that seems to fit your description perfectly since you can’t tell the difference from real legends to just really popular boy bands.

Justin sold out Madison Square Garden so he’s better than your idol.

cannot

And again NO ONE WAS FUCKING COMPARING. JFC.

i didnt get taught the beatles at school. mozart and beethoven of course. and yes people were comparing. no way are the beatles even at the level musical ability as either one of those.

Justin sold out Madison Square Garden so he’s better than your idol.

cannot

Jelly :)?

Nov 5, 2012 @ 07:26 pm

More like the delusional world inside your head

this

Getting a little hostile there. Can’t handle it that you’re wrong and have a hate for a band that is 1000x more successful than you and most of the artists you like will ever be hmm?

PAUL MCCARTNEY CAN PLAY THE PIANO WAY BETTER THAN MOZART CAN!!!

-DEAD-

PAUL MCCARTNEY CAN PLAY THE PIANO WAY BETTER THAN MOZART CAN!!!

Lol, this is the same person. Any who I’ve already said I give respect where it’s due. Now you’re just finding anything to protest and prove you’re right. But you will stay wrong because your brain is fucking fried man.

Justin can dance, sing and play instruments.
    Mo$$asrt only sat there like whatevvvrrrsss

Must of been fucking boring music classes. I was.
    And please show me a comment where people were comparing. PLEASE.

Nov 5, 2012 @ 07:28 pm

Nov 5, 2012 @ 07:26 pm

More like the delusional world inside your head

this

Lol at you talking to yourself.

Who sold more albums?
    Da Beatlss or Mosard?

Must of been fucking boring music classes. I was.
    And please show me a comment where people were comparing. PLEASE.

more like real music. comparing those guys that couldn’t even read music and were average musicians to a legend like either one of those is disgusting

Except I am right because I’m flawless and you aren’t because you aren’t and you are pressed as fuck.

MozartVEVO? uploaded a new hit single!!!

Hostile? I haven’t even reached that point yet. But if I do (which I won’t) that would mean your stupidity would start making sense and would prove me wrong and that would make me insecure enough to start actually going off on you. But see that’s not going to happen because BS doesn’t register in my brain.

Okay so if you supposedly only like “real music” why the fuck are you here?

p.s. they still own the #1 spot for greatest album ever made.

*grabs popcorn*

Okay so if you supposedly only like “real music” why the fuck are you here?

p.s. they still own the #1 spot for greatest album ever made.

i dont only like real music i also like pop and other things. just comparing compositions at that level to the beatles has fail written all over it

I’m not pressed a little. Wtf are you going to do? Bust a cap lock on my ass and I turn into the hulk because of some band worshipping loser. Haha, c’mon now.

go back to masturbating to your paul mccartney blow up doll and call me when paul doesnt butcher his song at the olympics again

“No you piece of shit”

Oh yeah. Sooo not hostile. The rest of your comment just sums it up as to you being insecure and “my stupidity” is making sense to you.

Which is another thing. If I’m really not making sense then to you then you need to go back to school. I’m not typing in another language, I’m not trying to teach you calculus. That would mean the only dumb one here is you.

• beatlesno

PAUL SUCK MY PIPI

Lol at you talking to yourself

Sorry love but there is actually someone else on here that agrees with me and isn’t fucked in the head.

I hope you know you’re talking to two different people

My God you’re little brain can’t comprehend that STILL no one is comparing. Jesus Christ.

I’d rather be a band worshiping loser than be you.

The world if fucked up is they give Justin the ‘Prince of Pop’ title.

Oh the world is already fucked up because that day is sadly coming. I just hope it’s when I’m old and lived a good long enough life and on my death bed because I don’t want to be on this earth when it happens.

anons said:

I wanna see actual pics of the so called Bieber doll.
    I’m curious :/ about how it might look like lol

same. i wanna know how it looks before i get it. and i found a latex ass

some perv ass site must have em’ xD

“No you piece of shit”

Wtf is wrong with me, I’ve been talking to someone that can’t comprehend for over an hour. Fuck that’s some sad shit and moments in life I can’t get back.

do you know that the planets make sounds that sound like classical music? that’s why other music is fake

I will.

What a lame diss. Like that’s going to offend me. Try harder.

The world if fucked up is they give Justin the ‘Prince of Pop’ title.

:( *folding hands* I feel ya sistah, I really do.
    The day when “Baby” will be a pop cult classic.

k sure

ill try to find it

thanks

Adele shits on y’all.

some perv ass site must have em’ xD

im gonna google

What a lame diss. Like that’s going to offend me. Try harder.

it did

yes please

We should get more people to have our own Oceanup G.N.O Bitches Party tho…

Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

• NarrySex

well JB is the prince of pop,so……

some perv ass site must have em’ xD

im gonna google

If you find em’ post it here baby.
    I wanna creep a lil’.

no1currs

• anons

We should get more people to have our own Oceanup G.N.O Bitches Party tho…

invite some people :c