Taylor On Selena ‘We Connect Musically’

Taylor Swift dished to TWIST about best friend forever Selena Gomez: ‘Selena is one of my best friends. We’re there for each other for advice and late night fast food binges, through good times and bad. We really connect on a music level. We’re always playing each other’s new music.

It’s so much fun to play her my news songs because she can tell me who each song it about without me even saying anything, and it’s the same thing with me!’ Selena’s long awaited new music is will be released sometime in 2013.

What do u mean she looks racist???, what a stupid thing to say. Her back up singers are african american, some of her dancers are african american, she is friends with B.O.B and Grand Hustle, she is friends with Nicki Minaj. She has performed with usher, T.I, Nelly, Flo Rida and others. You sound soo ignorant!!

please tell me what selena gomez song connects musically with anyone on any level

“Round & Round” defines the most sensitive, deep and pure feelings in my soul!!!

• Crystal

NarrySex said:

Taylor looks racist IMO
    —————————————————
    How can someone LOOK racist?

YOU sound like a fucking idiot

Love it! Joke of the night ^

Dislike both of them. Selena sucks as a singer and has no musical talent. Sorry, I don’t respect an artist who has no songwriting ability. She’s a figurehead, nothing more. I’m not a fan of Taylor Swift either but at least the girl can write a song.

both not have true talent!

selena & swift music sucks!

the only song i like of selenas is who says but she cant sing so idk how her and taylor connect musically when taylor can write a song and selena has people for that

Nov 5, 2012 @ 07:26 pm

What song are they singing so hard in the gif? lol

Attention whoring to “What makes u beautiful”, i think.

Nah it was Nicki Minaj Super Bass at last years AMAs. The only song they must know how to rap.

• brightstar

If Selena wasn’t all over the place with the perfume line, clothing line, singing career and such, she would have a better career as an actress. She’d be able to focus on it more. Everything else she is doing just makes people not take her seriously.

• NarrySex

where is 1D or Justin?

anyone know what song they are singing?

• NarrySex

Nov 5, 2012 @ 06:25 pm
    Narryfan said:
    NarrySex-I love Narry. Please give me your tumblr or something. Post it here. I want to fanfic/rp a Narry with you. Omg though, I can’t even with Narry, it’s so hot.

——————-
    harryniallsex.tumblr.com

They are rapping to Super Bass at the AMAs last year. I remember watching that.

oh looks at the same retarded and delusional miley stand bitching about queen Selena! hahaha they are so mad cause their idol the horrible bitch cyrus is just a talentless attention whore who is and always will be biggest joke ever and no one in industry can take her talentless and irrelevant flat ass seriously! stay mad and pressed losers! t

Everything else she is doing just makes people not take her seriously.

plz indisyry take her seriously! they praise her amazing career! and so many talented ppl wants to work with her! so you fail!

Yes. Neither one can sing. And they both like to trash their ex boyfriends.

how fucking funny that this come from a miley fan hahahahahahahahaha you are such a joke!

their friendship is amazing!!!

• justthat

angels from above:)) they’re really nice, don’t try to make any scandals to be hot, to get attention, BUT THEY STILL SUCCEED \m/

its funny how selenas posts are full of shit talking haters LOL if you hate her so much why do you follow her every move?

^^Its not Selenas post its also Taylors AND were are NOT hating, were jud t stating the obviouse SELENA CAN SING FOR SH**, HER BOF(WHOS THE ONE TO BLAME FOR HER REVELANCY) PERFUME SMELLS BETTER THAN HERS AND HER CLOTHING LINE? THERES NOting special about it.

• NarrySex

Taylor looks racist IMO

I love them!
    Follow me on Instagram @Jasmine10NJ =D

Fast food “binges”. I love what some people consider a binge. It’s not even a fkn full meal.

Here’s a thought….they can do a duet together singing about their exes!!! Lord help us now. :Sp

I don’t doubt the title of this popst… I bet they connect musically… they both love and do shitty music :)

And you’re not gonna get an answer. Because there is no song selena sings that connects musically with anyone on any level. hahahaha

No, Miley did not write “The Climb” but that makes no difference, it’s still relateble

• Your Love is my Drug

Let me love you. MTE.

It’s not that’s what makes you beautiful, that was the kids choice awards they were jumping around all stupid, I think it’s a Nicki Minaj song.

Remember seeing them sing and dance together in the crowd for a bunch of different award shows. They both dance so awkwardly and dorkily haha :)

• brightstar

Nov 6, 2012 @ 09:12 am
    Everything else she is doing just makes people not take her seriously.

I’m just saying that she would be better off without all the little side projects. It makes it seem like she is really into the money or whatever. She has acting skills, if she would just work on those and develop those instead of singing, she’d be better off. People don’t take her seriously musically, and I think it makes her image as an actress less serious too.

• NarrySex

i wasnt 100 percent serious about the racist thing,get off my dick

but i wouldnt be surpised if there was a video of he saying the N word…

• SoofsSew

They’re both have boring music.
    Anyways…Tay Tay >>> Selener

What song are they singing so hard in the gif? lol

Two peas in a pod — boring.

So taylor writes songs about her exes now selena is gonna have a tell all album — LMFAO

• Taylor&Selena

That’s because we’re stuck up bitches. xoxo

What song are they singing so hard in the gif? lol

Attention whoring to “What makes u beautiful”, i think.

Taylor&Selena said:

That’s because we’re stuck up bitches. xoxo

LMFAOOOOOOOOO i laughed so harddd!!!!

Nov 6, 2012 @ 03:19 pm
    Your Love is my Drug said:
    Theres actually a very well written relateble grammy nominated song by Miley Cyrus called “The Climb”. Idk whats funny about my comment I just asked a question, which still has no answer.

She didn’t write it though, did she? Good song though.

• Your Love is my Drug