Miley Cyrus Votes In SEXY Black Dress

86675PCN_Miley02

First time voter Miley Ray Cyrus arriving at her polling location in Los Angeles without makeup to cast her ballot in the 2012 Presidential Election. She looks sad :( Photos: PacificCoastNews. ELLEN preview under!

Submit questions HERE for Miley’s live Skype with MSN UK!

• BrokenArrow

I like her outfit

Out of all her election tshirts and obama shirts, she decides to where a scanty black dress to the polls. Sorta disappointed. At least the plaid is somewhat red/w/blue?

Guess that works…

I wish her hair was brown or another color. She’s gorgeous as a brunette. But at least she’s happy

who cares what she wears while voting?! at least she voted and I think she voted for the right one. if romney wins this, the whole world will see that the majority of americans are selfish and stupid. I really hope this is not the case because I always liked the USA

STHU, she clearly voted for Obama.

The right choice ^

• Your Love is my Drug

Love her but she voted for the dictator. Romney/Ryan all day.
    are you kidding everything Mitt Romney stands for is biased and repressive. If anyones a dictator its him

GOOD GIRL MILEY!!!! :)

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA!!!!

Obama will win. Mark my words.
    OU stop talkin’ about Miley and go to vote gurl!!! Go, go, go!!!

Seriously tho “Obama is a dictator”. Girl what universe are you living in? Supporting gay rights and going against rape is now somehow called being a dictator. God forbid people be given rights they deserve.

She doesn’t look sad. She looks like a hot mess. As usual.

Hmmm, interesting. They require voter identifications, but they don’t allow breathalizer or blood tests for marijuana. That means Miley and Demi can vote high as a kite. Oh, lody, is America in trouble! The Fireman’s auxiliary at Miley’s voting place has been selling out of the Penis cakes as well. So glad we can at least count on Selena’s vote being one of a sober and virtous mind. We have a chance.

• brightstar

Her hair isn’t looking good…with the sides brown and the front blonde it looks bad.

Oh, you’re back.
    I would recognize that know it all attitude anywhere. And the delusional Selena Gomez empowerment (lol).
    Keep bringing those numbers, sir.
    Miley Christ will bless your confused soul. Xo!

Fuck Mitt Romney twisted fucked up ass. Oops, I forgot to show the classy me.. But that bitch didn’t even pay his income taxes for 15 years. 15 YEARS!!! … Shouldn’t he be in jail, I mean you do get in trouble when you don’t pay, I mean serious jail time like “I didn’t murder or rape someone but I’m paying the time like I did” type of jail time.

You people are ignorant. The people that vote for Obama are a bunch of lazy asses that don’t want to get out and WORK for what they want.

the twat has rigged machines that are automatically voting for him even though the voter is choosing obama. cunt needs to go to jail.

Ugly slut

Obama is sexier so he’ll win…
    Does your fave have one of these

Ugly slut

Bitch, that’s your momma.

Ugly slut

Excuse moi? She’s fab, you bitter beatch.

how is obama a dictator?

romney is losing votes to obama in massachusetts.. where he governed..

just saying

YEESS! OBAMA WINS!

like Pretty Little Liars…check this out

you look ugly

party in the usa played outside the white house last nite — ohhhh yeah!!!

sorry bitches — she voted for the right one.

OBAMA :)

Obama slayed.
    *sings Party In The U.S.A naked (without homophobic and racist assholes being elected)*

Once you go black, you never go back
    GO OBAMASUS

IDGA, I cried my ass off. OBAMA!

IDGAF*

MILEY LOOKING HOT AS USUAL :)

OBAMA — PARTY IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

would you looky there, Miley still wearing her engagement ring :)

OBAMA WINS OH-IO!!!!!!!!!!!

she ovbs voted for obama, she is a supporter of gays and mitt romney hates gays, blacks and muslims, so she made the RIGHT choice

her hair looks ugly

• Dream Body Herbal Slimming Capsules

Hunger is the reason why people often lose the battle in a diet. the harder you eat, The more your stomach stretches and therefore you hold more and more food leading you to gain more weight. Also the bigger you get the more your metabolism slows down leading you to gain even more weight. This pill helps curb your appetite and speeds up your metabolism which in turn burns more fat and carbs causing you to shed weight. With a proper diet and medicines the payout is weight loss podedsja.
    Dream Body Herbal Slimming Capsules http://www.slimmingcapsulesale.com/dream-body-slimming-capsule-p-37.html

like Pretty Little Liars…check this out

like Pretty Little Liars…check this out

“Michelle is going to get her puss pounded hard tonight.”
    LMFAO.
    OBAMA WON!!!

Now what? You trash talking Mitt Romney fucktards!

• NarrySex

Nov 6, 2012 @ 08:23 pm

“Michelle is going to get her puss pounded hard tonight.”

LMFAO.
    OBAMA WON!!!
    ——————
    OMG I LOVE YOU.

“Michelle is going to get her puss pounded hard tonight.”

LMFAO.
    OBAMA WON!!!
    ——————
    OMG I LOVE YOU.

Me too ;) – Louis Tomlinson Anon

romney voters are the ignorant ones

romney voters are the ignorant ones
    How? In the past four years, what has Obama done? Honestly? Answer me that. He has improved the economy, but just a smidge. The unemployment rate went back to 8.0% this past month, and that’s not good. I’m not saying the economy could be perfect, but it COULD be better than where it is right now. He is a joke and hasn’t come through with anything that he’s promised us. By the way, I’m a independant.

Sooo.. I guess that means Romney’s voting for Obama too then.

And Who says we don’t want to work? While Mitt doesn’t give a fuck about school, you can’t get a job without being educated first. I don’t want a Job, I want a career, a life set out for me and that starts with school first.

Sooo.. I guess that means Romney’s voting for Obama too then.

Oh my God…I’m not even going to say anything to that. Your stupidity is flowing bro.

And how the hell do you know Romney is going to make it any better? It’s better to have an average president who’s not a dick and actually looking out for his people than someone who maaay do something helpful for the economy but at the same time taking away rights and only looking out for the rich, the white, the straight, and the religious. He doesn’t give a shit about anyone else.

__

How the fuck is Obama suppose to clean up years before him? He isn’t fucking superman or has magic dust that’s going to swoop through and fix everything. At least let him finish what he’s started.

eww my gosh shes getting uglier and uglier every day! woww

my dad met obama when he was in north carolina and he said that he’s not a very nice guy.

plus, what kinda president says to ‘vote out of revenge?’ that’s so effing childish.

shes hella fugly and so damn trashy! yikes!

Like I said, I’m not saying the economy could be perfect, I’m simply saying that it could be WAY better than where it stands right now.

You didn’t have anything to say so that makes ME the stupid one? I won’t even argue with you. ;)

Romney is evil.

lol k. i’m guessing your dad and obama had a lengthy conversation that would back up his “obama’s not a nice guy” theory.
    or your dad is republican.

Romney is evil

MTE!

Ohhh I have plenty to say to you, but my posts would become novels on this damn gossip site, and frankly, you’re not work my time. Nasty ass liberal trash.

or your dad is republican.

HAHAHAHAHA.

Worth* Oopsy, I’m not a liberal :)

or your dad is republican
    lmfao my dad is that farthest thing from a republican. he’s gay. can’t handle the truth?

now tell me. how was obama “mean” to your father?

Just got on here and noticed all the political shit. All I gotta say is, thank God half of y’all are under 18 and can’t vote. Oh and by the way…Romney’s winning.

Obama cursed him out, huh?

shes hella fugly and so damn trashy! yikes!

You’re ‘hella’ superficial.

I’m beyond 18

now tell me. how was obama “mean” to your father?
    he just told me he wasn’t the warmest guy and had a slight scowl on his face while my dad spoke to him. he just got negative vibes from him.

now YOU tell me…what’s up with his comment about voting out of revenge? shouldn’t you vote because you love this country? that was such a childish thing to say, you can’t deny that.

wouldn’t one who has a gay father vote for the one who DOESN’T discriminate against gay people? something’s fishy here.

There is no official votes just protected ones. Shit I’m getting sleepy.

THANK YOU!

Romney is evil. Even the babies can feel it.

I can’t breathe

did i say he didn’t vote for him? no, i didn’t, dumbass. my dad voted for obama. he simply just thinks that he’s an unclassy guy.

OOHHHHHH HOW I LOVE MY COUNTRY RIGHT NOW. XD

that’s like saying no one can have a bad day or else they are labeled “mean” or “rude”. jesus christ your dad could of caught him on a day where he had a family member die for all you know.

if people weren’t booing against romney i’m sure he wouldn’t of said that but since they were he was commenting on how they should save that for voting time. i would say that’s better than letting them continue booing. #niceguyobama

Seriously?..I’m not from the U.S. That’s…crazy.
    I thought Obama was the fav one.

Romney is evil. Even the babies can feel it.

Satan is strong within that one

and why are YOU supporting romney?

lmfao whatever dear. excuses, excuses. that’s all i ever hear.

Kween

WOW she wearing a bra? Lol great see the difference it mskes. I hope she not sad about the whole Liam cheating thing, hoping it was the paparazzi that were bodering her.

Not if you understood what he meant. But if it was childish to so many people then OK, but that would be the one actual bad thing he’s said verses Mitt.

Ya Romney’s got more electoral votes than Obama right now…whoever get to 270 first wins..

lmfao whatever dear. excuses, excuses. that’s all i ever hear.

The samething can be said when it comes to Romney supporters. ” EXCUSES”.

Oh please. They BOTH have said a lot of rude and hurtful things during this whole damn election, but Obama, at least in my opinion, has been worse. I just don’t like the guy, personally. He seems immature and classless. By the way, I wasn’t the one you were replying to…lol.

lmfao whatever dear. excuses, excuses. that’s all i ever hear.

my excuses are way better than the excuses romney supporters make for him

Are the official votes out yet?

The samething can be said when it comes to Romney supporters. ” EXCUSES”.
    we are never going to agree, alright? just get over it. damn.

Classless is tying a dog to the roof of your car and wearing brown face

I know that, I was giving my own opinion. The one I was replying to had nothing else to say after I spell checked them.

we are never going to agree, alright? just get over it. damn
    __

Been over it, I was just replying. Calm down, geez.

Obamasus will save us all.

“Obama wins NH, meaning Romney loses his birth state, home state, and 1 of 2 vacation home states. When he loses CA, it will be a sweep.”

“Barack Obama wins Pennsylvania and New Jersey! #TeamObama”

Obamasus will save us all.

That is unless americans make the mistake of voting for romney

Romney says “If you can’t afford college then its not for you.” Obama says “No child left behind!”

Romney is Hitler without the mustache and with a dog on the roof of his car.

• oceanUP

miley’s puffy face is more important the the election!

Don’t be rude ^

NYtimes: “Breaking News: Obama Wins Wisconsin”

• Live.Love.Learn.

romney is such a fucking idiot. if he wins, i am so done

Oceanup make a post about the elections!

Oceanup make a post about the elections

Please do!

america, y’all are fucked if romney gets in. glad i’m not in your situation. god bless.

This is a damn shame when an non-American can see how poisoning Romney is.

This is a damn shame when an non-American can see how poisoning Romney is.

you guys can always come to canada if you need a new home. free mooses and maple syrup for everyone!

• Live.Love.Learn.

Oceanup make a post about the elections

I’d love that. To actually have an intellectual conversation on here for once would be great

pst republicans

stick that in your juice box and suck it

___

IA.

pst republicans

stick that in your juice box and suck it

Watch them try to search Romney’s ass for an excuse for this.

guarantee you romney supporters are going to hate him by the end of his run if he wins.

“Things are looking good for Obama right now”

• Live.Love.Learn.

Soooooooo anons….Obama?

• oceanUP

she looks sad about liam rumor, hopefully it’s not true!

sweet

awkward she voted for the wrong person

She would look lovely with green/blue dresses but i guess she loves black ones :)

awkward she voted for the wrong person

obviously she would vote for the person who doesn’t tie dogs to roofs of cars seeing as she’s an animal lover

Love her but she voted for the dictator. Romney/Ryan all day.

I want her to star in High School Musical 4

Soooooooo anons….Obama?

Bush wack ass had 2 terms Obama should too.

• Live.Love.Learn.

Bush wack ass had 2 terms Obama should too.
    I agree. Obama is a swell guy and I truly think he’s trying his best and that he cares for the people of America.