Nick Jonas Is Proud To Be An American

ijoijoij
peters-109

Nick must have voted for Obama! + Jonas app pix! More pix HERE!

Hotel video under.

Wow Nick would end up in rehab after he finds out Miley would have 3weddings.

LEAVE NICKY ALONE. HES GOING THRU A LOT WITH MILEYS WEDDING.

lol he doesn’t care about Miley’s wedding!!! those pics wow!! he is the hottest thing!

does he have a bottle of water on his guitar??? he is looking great btw

he must be proud to be Nick Jonas too!! he is perfect.

Nick’s the hottest but Kevin’s the nicest!!

Miley is just ridiculous and stupid

Miley voted for Obama, so Nick probably voted for Romney!!

• NICK

joe is the hottest and he’s also the nicest!

love joe’s facial hair! he looks adorable with his hat!!!

dreammminggggg of joe tonight! till tomorrow i’ll be holding him tight!!!

• Chlo

No chance in hell Nick voted Obama…all of the Jonases are evangelical Christians who wear purity rings and worship the state of Texas..and Nick is also a huge Ronald Regan fan so I think it sort of goes with saying.

all of the Jonases are evangelical Christians who wear purity rings

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHA!!!!! what year are you living on? none of the Jonas are virgins anymore!

Nick looks so sexy with the hat!!

nicky smiles and my booty shakes like an earthquake

who are you??

you’re the most pefect, adorable, hottest man on earth Nicholas Jonas!! this is too much for my eyes!! he is too perfect

joe looks so sexy with his hair! face! facial hair! hat! i want more and more of him! i need him like i need water in my body!!1

i just want to grab him by the hair and make love to him

joe my sexy jonas

nicky smiles and my booty shakes like an earthquake

once he spitted and I pass out!!! it was like a tsunami I wanted to by taken by!!!

joey smiles and the world stands for awhile

hahahahahahha at the person talking about purity rings. Joe lived with Natashia in NYC and is now living with Blanda. Not to mention his vacations with Camilla and sleepign at Ashley’s house on weekends!

lol Joe stan this isn’t a competition, you’re stupid!!! this is a Nick post and we’re just commenting how good he looks xD but whatever, you’re always trying to compete, I get you feel insecure about Joe cuz he looks like a 12 year old and Nick is getting this hot!! but this is a Nick post!! it’s not even a Jonas post, so of course people are gonnna comment on how good Nick looks.

hahahahaha and nick dating a 27 year old. Virgin my assssss

PR PR PR PR
    that’s all fake honey!! Joe is clown made of candy xD

Nick is just a misunderstood loner <3

So sad Republicans have to be such sore losers. Obama has been a great president. That is why he won. The PEOPLE have spoken

The rich should pay more taxes. They make more and they can afford it more than the average American. Mitt Romney hides his money in other countries so he doesn’t have to pay taxes. He makes so much more than President Obama and he pays less taxes.

Nick is just a normal 20 year old who likes music, loves his job, enjoys his life and fights for his dreams, like you, like me.

he he still christian?

Yes and he always will be. His whole family are christians

nobody doubt he is confident, he is just socially awkward. He is not shy at all but he is serious and doesn’t like other people xD
    Lol he does like people? he’s not socially awkward,well not that I noticed anyways

I think he just prefers laid back ppl like him, I notice he always seems uncomfortable around someone really outgoing

he he still christian?

Yes and he always will be. His whole family are christians

i wonder if it bothers him when people say he’s not anymore and doesn’t care about the bible just because he don’t wear the purity ring

is he like when he is on Married to Jonas? is he douchey?

You know everyone has bad days,but I can honestly say he isn’t douchey at all. He’s actually a very honest guy,and says it as it is.Which I appreciate. I told him that I respect his honesty and he said ” fear is men’s worse enemy” he’s right too!

I agree,he himself is very laid back and chilled. I’m not saying he’s boring,but I haven’t hung out with him to tell you, but you know I’m sure he knows how to have a good time, when he is in the mood to

Nobody cares about Nick, Joe or Kevin Jonas. Except y’all little bitches getting worried about who might they be dating. They’re irrelevant and don’t act like “omg Joe is dating dat hoe, Blanda” cuz nobody gives a fuck about Joe. There’s not Jonas mania installed in the world.
    Get over it already and let em’ be happy with whoever they want.

is he like when he is on Married to Jonas? is he douchey?

I can picture him saying that, you are either legit or a really good troll lol.

Yes and he always will be. His whole family are christians

I think it bothers him to an extent,but he’s not the type to let things bother him too much. He knows where he stands with his faith,and I think that’s all that matters to him.In my opinion

I can picture him saying that, you are either legit or a really good troll lol.

Lol I’m not a troll.Like I said it’s upto you guys whether you want to believe me or not :) but I’m not lying though

Yes and he always will be. His whole family are christians

i hope so because i know it would really annoy me

Joe is the sweetest guy too.I swear he LOVES his fans and appreciates them. I don’t think you guys will ever understand that.He genuinely cares and appreciates the fans.I’m sure it gets to him when he gets hate,as he is only human you know?

Nick does a lot for the Obamas so I would not be surprised if he did support the President in the election. In the past 4 years he has

*Played for the First Daughters at the White House

*Met with President Obama during the Childrens Congress to raise diabetes awareness

*Played at the White House for Paul McCartney

*Played at Obama’s request for the White House Motown tribute

*Played and did a Q&A at the White House for young people the day before the Motown thing at the request of Mrs.Obama.

*Worked as a national spokesman alongside Mrs. Obama as part of her campaign to get kids eating healthier.

*Flew all the way across the country to play 3 songs in Ohio at Mrs. Obama’s request for a military families event.

*Kept a picture of himself with the Obamas in his dressing room on Broadway.

Nov 7, 2012 @ 01:03 pm

ignore the Joe stan!!! it’s a 10 year old playing shadows
    Nick stans are clearly selfish
    1.They hate on Joe in both Joe and Nick posts
    2.They comment on how hot Nick is OVER and over again but when a Joe stan does the same then “she’s insecure about Joe” and annoying like….. lol

Nov 7, 2012 @ 03:01 pm

he he still christian?

Yes and he always will be. His whole family are christians

oh well did joe tell you about his political views

Nick Voted for Obama!.. they were been a Obama supporter specially he was the favorite of obama’s daughters.. an they are a fan of Jonas brothers..

Joe never spoke about it,that’s more of something that nick likes to talk about. I’m assuming joe also voted for Obama as they have a history with the family :)

I’m Joe fan but I don’t hate his brothers. These little girls (Nick fans) are too immature & dumbassess

None of us know who Nick or Joe or Keven voted for. But maybe you can read between the lines. Nick tweeted his “Proud to Be American” tweet soon after President Obama made his acceptance speech. Joe immediately retweeted it. Kevin tweeted nothing. Nick did the perfect thing. He expressed support without alienating anyone cause he didn’t say just why he was proud to be an American.

Wonder if the person on here that says she knows them is Blanda? If so, she seems very nice.

Inick is extremely smart. He did not say who he voted for but he knows what is most important—whether you won or lost–the country must UNITE as one to continue to grow. He gets this. Unfortunately a united country who gets alon is not newsworthy. It’s a shame we let the news tell us how we should feel.

If Nick and his brothers voted for Obama, they seriously need some help! Obama wants the rich (aka the people in Hollywood) to pay more money in order to even out the financial playing field for all people. He wants to/is going to take their money right out from under their noses. It’s crazy how stupid some celebrities can be…. :|

_________________________

And Obama wants to tear it apart….

IKR???? we all love three brothers equally…maybe more or less but hever hate on someone!!

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Joe only dates whores and bisexuals cause he is not worth a classy woman!! Nick is selective. He is too perfect.

he does care!! that’s why he disconnected his twitter and his instagram!!

he did, and he doesn’t tweet anymore!! of course he cares, he is human you know, he has feelings.

He probably voted for Romeny because the jonas brothers apparently were huge supporters of Bush who was a republican.

Joe and Nick were like tweens when bush won. Not sure how they were supporters of any political party. lol

They said in interviews that they liked/supported bush. A lot of tweens support Obama but they can’t vote. Just because you can’t vote doesn’t mean you can’t support them. lol.

• omg

poor Joe.

Joe is the most hated brother. But at least he is not ignored.

hahahaha yay Nicky go Nicky

Nov 7, 2012 @ 01:29 pm

he does care!! that’s why he disconnected his twitter and his instagram!!

he still tweets and he didn’t actually tweeted much in the first place, he just instagrammed a lot. He doesn’t care he’s still dating Blanda.

Joe sucks Nick rocks Joe sucks Nick rocks
    Joe sucks Nick rocks

Joe sucks Nick rocks
    Joe sucks Nick rocks
    Joe sucks Nick rocks
    Joe sucks Nick rocks Joe sucks Nick rocks

• joejonassmile

Joe s smile …aww…
    and they only have two.hours difference with my time zone…I guess its the closest distance they have ever been to me… Im just happy they are having fun in Russia…I dont think they can be this much close any time soon so Im gonna enjoy every moment that I know the fact that they only have two hours difference … Ahhh…thats so weird having a soft feeling like this for those I have never met in real life…Im not a teenager any more.I should stop…if I can lol

Let’s just settle this Joe vs Nick fight by saying they are both ugly.

not for long!! lol she is bisexual anyway, she is just using him like everybody else, he is never gonna get a classy woman.

A lot can happen as you grow up. Who would have thoughT Nick’s best friend would be a gay guy years ago?

what’s wrong with gays? they’re people too, they can be nice and good friends, Michael is so nice and funny!

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Joe dates trash cause he is trash!

how do you even know she’s bisexual? even if she were I dont see how being bisexual makes you a horrible person or unclassy.

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Nick is perfect, flawless and a genius!!! that’s why his family love him and they don’t care about Joe!!!

Nothing. Just making a point that years ago Nick was probably against people with that lifestyle. Now he has a close friend that is gay.

at the age of 11 Nick had the record for the most broadway plays for a kid his age!!! Joe found out Santa Claus wasn’t real, and he was 14 xD he cried for 3 days non stop.

……………..
    for god sake do you know why joe cried for 3 days it’s because nick was sick and they found out his illness and joe thought his little brother will die stop the hate cuz it’s not even funny

wow Joe fucked a girl who fucked a girl, who cares, he fucks men too xD he is bisexual too, they’re similar.

Yeah but they also were also supporters of Obama in the 2008 election in the same sense that they were in for Bush. Nick is so involved in the Broadway community and seems to have many friends that are gay (Michael Urie), so I doubt he’d vote for Romney.

OMG why do you feel the need to pick on Joe! he’s getting enough hate on twitter and Instagram. I feel SO bad for him.Just because some people don’t like who he has in his personal life.Which i think is so wrong,on so many levels.

the hate is from the same person it’s just a troll lol like the one here

lol joe doesn’t care about what some 12 year old on twitter thinks of his girlfriend. If that were the case he would have dumped her long ago. xd

Joe once got 7 million people hating him on twitter, it was a record in 2010, since then most people hate him, most of them are Taylor and Demi stans, but Nick stans don’t hate Joe, Joe stans are the ones who are always picking on Nick, it does seam like they’re jealous or insecure, they’re always calling Nick a douche and say he is self centered and mean to Joe which is not true at all while Nick stans always respect Joe!!!

he does care!! that’s why he disconnected his twitter and his instagram!!

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Joe always asks Nick for advices but Nick never asks Joe, because Joe is stupid and his IQ is 50

he does care!! that’s why he disconnected his twitter and his instagram!!

lol he didn’t disconnect it. he got an iphone5 and it automatically switches the settings.

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Joe is depressed and drunk and addicted to heroin because he hates his pathetic life!!! he just wishes he was smart and talented like his brother Nick.

Nick even told me when I asked him about the NY stalkers, his exact words where “It comes with the territory but sometimes we appreciate being normal people without being stalked *then laughed*

personality disorders are not mental illnesses

Nick is perfect!!

I don’t think Nick is against anyone. He is smart and mature, he respects people and their choices.

I bet he is not proud to be an american anymore!

that doesn’t even make sense idiot

I bet he is not proud to be an american anymore!

not with the fans he has!

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

I’m sorry, I won’t hate anymore.

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

I bet he is not proud to be an american anymore!

not with the fans he has!

I’m five ok!! and I apologized!! I’ll be nice!!!!

it’s not hate to say nick has love handles, he does.

• joejonassmile

Those hats :D they look cute with those hats…I think Joe looks so much better with hats … Cute cute cute…
    I honestly need new JB music…I hope they go back to.studio.and recording as soon as possible and then release the album in January

• NJD

I think some Joe stans think it’s a competition between my Nicky and Joe and everytime a Nick fan says Nick is hot they do the same and that’s what happen over and over again, it’s probably just one person but that’s annoying!! I’m annoying but that person is even more annoying than me lol I love Nick but it’s not ok to hate on his brother, he wouldn’t like that, and I think if you’re a fan of Nick you should respect Joe because he is his brother and the same for Joe stans.

• Still Anonymous

If Nick and his brothers voted for Obama, they seriously need some help! Obama wants the rich (aka the people in Hollywood) to pay more money in order to even out the financial playing field for all people. He wants to/is going to take their money right out from under their noses. It’s crazy how stupid some celebrities can be.

LOL… what are you talking about? Obama has only EVER talked about increasing taxes for the wealthy (anyone making over $250,000 w/ a spouse or $150,000 a year as an individual). Currently the wealthy pay a lower tax rate than the average citizen (i.e. if you make over $14,000,000 in a year, you may pay 10% in taxes, while someone who makes $60,000+ a year pays about 30% in taxes.) While rich people technically pay a larger DOLLAR amount than the average citizens, they pay a significantly lower TAX RATE (% of income).

What Obama wants to do is cut tax rates for the Middle Class (i.e. The person making $60,000 a year) to help take some of the burden off, and raise tax rates for the rich (i.e. the person who made $14,000,000 a year). Taxes are used for many different purposes, but what it comes down to is that basically this country is run off of the tax money of the citizens (where do you think the government gets money from?).

Romney’s plan was to cut tax rates for everyone, which essentially means that everyone will be paying lower taxes, including the rich who already pay a seriously low rate in comparison to the average citizen, and therefore would have a net sum less tax money for government. (Romney himself was only required to pay 9% in taxes last year, while my parents were required to pay 35%). The reason that economists felt his plan didn’t balance is because he planned on cutting government funding on programs like Planned Parenthood and PBS, as well as closing tax loopholes (loopholes that he never even specified so no one really knew what he was talking about) in order to make up for that money. The only problem was that wouldn’t work, and ultimately the burden would be put back on the middle classes when Romney would be forced to raise taxes again significantly for everyone (although he would probably only do it for the middle class, because raising taxes for the wealthy is something he’s against.)

Long story short. You have no idea what you’re talking about. The reason why people in Hollywood aren’t selfish enough to care about the fact that helping their country as a whole, might cost them to pay extra in taxes that they probably don’t even file themselves, is because most of them came from middle class family’s before they got famous. To them, money comes and goes. When you have $14,000,000 in the bank, paying $140,000 in taxes means NOTHING to you. What means more are social issues, and a lot of people in hollywood actually care about women’s rights, equal rights, war, freedom of religion, etc.

• NJD

this is a Nick post btw, it says Nick Jonas in the title, but that doesn’t justify the hate.

LOL

• NJD

joejonassmile said:

Those hats they look cute with those hats…I think Joe looks so much better with hats … Cute cute cute…

hello!!! I think the songs are already recorded, they just Nick to pick a single, I don’t know why they take this long. And yes!! Joe looks really good! he has a beatiful face!!!

• NJD

lol I meant they NEED to pick a single and wrote they NICK to pick a single, yeah!! I love Nick so much, he is always on my mind lol

• NJD

they’re all beautiful but it’s a matter of tastes, Nick is the hottest most attractive to me!! but if you think it’s Joe or Kevin, that’s valid

yay Nicky go Nicky xD

• NJD

Ok! I came and everybody left!! ok then… lol

yay Joe go Joe too :D

• joejonassmile

_____
    Oh hey :-)
    Oh no they havent recorded all the songs …in the last interview they had with rayan on the day of that Sandy storm…Nick said they havent finished recording the album so they are not ready to release a single yet thats why they have concerts around …I feel like they need more money for releasing the album now that they are on their own and without any label…

he is an adult he has his own ideas now, he said he informed himself, so he doesn’t share his parents or brothers ideas, he could have voted any of them, who knows, it’s his decision and who ever he voted it’s ok.

why can’t people be nice to each other? it’s not that hard you know!

I wish OU blocked anons, even if I’m an anon lol

If it weren’t for Obama they would of never played for Paul McCartney so they better of voted for him. Plus he always talked highly of them. And Nick has been invited to the White House many times so..

Nick needs to get married soon

xD

Nick needs to get married soon

no he doesn’t he is 20, he is not stupid. who would get married at 20?

if it weren’t for Obama they would of never played for Paul McCartney so they better of voted for him. Plus he always talked highly of them. And Nick has been invited to the White House many times so..

so what??? he can be friends with him but he can vote for whoever he wants!! he probably doesn’t share his political ideas but like him as a person, he is his friend. Obama called Nick a master and invited him to the White house, but that doesn’t mean he is forced to vote for him.

Very few people leave the beliefs’ they were raised to believe. Whatever your parents raise you to believe is basically brainwashing, even if it’s good things because the mind is controlled by repetition. So your parents telling you certain things over and over goes into your subconscious mind.

Wedding bells isn’t about Niley. It’s about Demi… She’s engaged to Wilmer. Niley is dead.

You guys calling joe or nick names or even each other are cyber bullies.This is one if the reasons I don’t like Oceanup! and the fact that oceanup don’t block people who take it too far,like they said they would.I think they like it because it draws more people onto here, to comment :/

Nick needs to get married soon

no he doesn’t he is 20, he is not stupid. who would get married at 20?

I don’t agree with anon (I also agree 20 it too young) but since it’s on topic I wouldn’t be surprised if he did get married in the next two or three years since a lot of religious people marry young.

You guys need to stop smoking that salvia. Obama invited all three Jonas cause his daughters were fans. He also never called nick a master. Just some rumor made up on twitter like Obama being a lovatic.

Nick DID vote for Obama I know for a fact that he did!! do stop arguing already

Nick is a bachelor and laughs at the thought of marriage.

You know what it’s true Joe cried for three days when he found out Nick had diabetes, and he passed out at the moment he was told, because that’s how much he loves Nick! not to mention that he saved his life once in a car accident risking his own, Nick and Joe are not just brothers, they’re best friends! and if you loved Joe you wouldn’t be mean to Nick because that would be being mean to Joe too and if you loved Nick you wouldn’t be mean to Joe because that would be being mean to Nick too. I wish everybody would get that.

Nick DID vote for Obama I know for a fact that he did!! do stop arguing already

nobody knows that! not even his mother, his girlfriend or his brother, only him!!!

Niley is lies and fake.

Nemi is the truth.

I think Nick is a “soul mate” type of person and probably believes he has to be on the search all the time for that person. Joe on the other hand seems like the complete opposite and just wants to have fun and meet different people

joe is so hot. i wonder if blanda is with them….

OH! God I hope not!!!!

What if nick didn’t vote. They weren’t in the country.

He said that he wishes more young men were like Nick, and he did invite Nick himself to sing, without his brothers.

Nick needs to get married soon

no he doesn’t he is 20, he is not stupid. who would get married at 20?

i wonder what would happen to the fans if that happened? think they would still be fans if only 1 left was single?

I know he did because he said he supports Obama, he told me geez. I honestly don’t care if you believe me or not. It’s my first time on here,and I wasn’t even going to comment.Infact I’ve already said to much!

Nick is a whore just like Joe.

God why is Nick Jonas so HOT. It hurts me….

Nick DID vote for Obama I know for a fact that he did!! do stop arguing already

on what planet does he have a girlfriend? please don’t tell me you are talking about you btw

• Ijustneedyounow

nick jonas is one sexy fuck

No I think Nick is too smart and mature for his age so his standards are too high, it would be harder for him to find a woman, he probably thinks girls his age are stupid and he wants to date cougars, Joe is just a little insecure and he search anybody who can offer him a little company. And Kevin got married to young. I wonder why.

Pretty sure they’re republicans….but I guess you never know.

Nick is a whore just like Joe.

delusional much? he hasn’t even been seen with a woman since delta.

Nick DID vote for Obama I know for a fact that he did!! do stop arguing already

lol no! I mean not even the closest people to him know!!! who knows if he has a girlfriend or not! maybe he has a secret one xD

____

Saying someone is a master is quite different than the comment you said. I know nick sang at the White House last year and also his brothers were invited many times.

He even told me,his exact words about Miley ” Haha Miley’s a cool girl but no, we’re good the way we are and are very happy with how everything is in this moment” that’s all I’m writing about it

If he wants to date cougars than why isn’t he? He’s always 3rd wheel with Joe and his various women. I think deep down Nick is just a loner

I wish I were Nick xD

those nyc psychos wouldn’t have seen a girl with him by now. they literally stalk him 24/7

Nick is a whore just like Joe.

delusional much? he hasn’t even been seen with a woman since delta.
    _

Megan Hilty, Ariama Grande, Victoria Justice plus the NYC staplers have mentioned seeing Nick with a brunette in the last weeks.

No I don’t think so, he is just a narcisistic personality, they only like to relate themselves with certain kind of people, he has never been the third wheel, he’s always had girls crazy about him, but Joe was 3 years older so when he was 15 Joe was 18 that’s a big difference at that age so older girls would go with Joe, he is more simple too.

I’m proud not to be an american.

It’s an embarrassing bible-thumping country.
    To think that people were so desperate to get the black man out of the white house that Mitt actually would have won the popular vote is so disgusting.

Americans are arrogant scum tbh.
    A man that flip flopped on every issue.
    A man that tried to run on his business record but didn’t pay his taxes.

LOL they’re very happy not speaking to each other for over three years now? wow

since delta.
    _

and Kym Johnson!! she is 37! I like Victoria for him btw.

Nick is a whore just like Joe.

delusional much? he hasn’t even been seen with a woman since delta.
    _

theres no proof he ever dated megan or victoria or even ariana. and that girl who said she saw him with a girl was proven to be a troll who was just looking for attention on twitter

lol Joe doesn’t have various women!! then Joe was third wheel when he went out with Delta and Nick or Nick and Samantha, Nick and Joe get along so they always hang out even when one of them is dating.

and Kym Johnson!! she is 37! I like Victoria for him btw.
    ____

I had forgotten about her. Thanks!

This is what I’m saying. Theres no way he’s been hanging out with some “brunette girl” for weeks and the nyc wackos have not seen her even once.

he was dating Victoria, Ryan Seacrest confirmed it, he dated Megan too. He dates a lot but he doesn’t date women like Natashia or Blanda, they’re too trashy for him.

LOL they’re very happy not speaking to each other for over three years now? wow

No he is still friends with her,maybe not like bffs,but they care about each other.Infact he told me he supports Miam. I swear I’m not lying!

____

She was not proved wrong. Various people have seen him with a girl in New York. Even the NYC stalkers. Nick Stan in denial!

maybe Nick has a girlfriend and we don’t know, she must be beautiful and smart like him!

yeah!! one of the stalkers saw him with a woman at 3 o clock in the morning!

____

They’re not friends at all.

Lmao he does not have narcissistic personality disorder. You obviously have no clue what that is, it’s basically a sociopath. And yes he has been a third wheel with Joe & Blanda for like a month now, kind of awkward.

lol everybody is so interested in who Nick voted for and if he is dating or not!! why do you care so much? enjoy his music and his beauty

of course he doesn’t have the disorder lol, but Joe was a third wheel with Delta too and Samantha, that’s what happens with brothers who are best friends

Nick looks happy and hot!! that all that matters!

he does not have narcissistic personality disorder

he does!! I just googled the signs!!

Nick doesn’t have any personality disorders, his personality is perfect

Nov 7, 2012 @ 02:24 pm
    ____

They’re not friends at all.

——-/

They are!!! I know nick in a way,and i have spoken to him.He’s really nice guy,and so is joe! like I said they aren’t bffs, but they respect each other,and they do communicate. Trust me.I know this is Oceanup!? but I’m telling you the honest truth.

• xAskTaylorx

Oh shi***! Lol. They all look amazing?!?! Lol. =D

Can we let Nick just be proud to be an American no matter what party affiliation? Who cares? He’s a musician..not a politician.

many people spotted Nick and his brunette friend on different occasions. no one knows if theyre dating or just friends. restaurants, coffee shops and his apartment sightings by numerous people. its not a made up commnet

Still Single? You Don’t Have to Be! Someone is waiting for you.  to seek love, i wanna share you a nice place, its lovingrich.com. Best place for hookup with millionaire.

he does not have narcissistic personality disorder

he does!! I just googled the signs!!

You’re a moron if you think Nick is even close to a sociopath. Everyone who has ever met or worked with him says he’s a great person. I think you’re the one with the narcissistic personality.

NPD

Reacting to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation.
    Nick admitted he is a perfectionist and can’t take critics.

Taking advantage of others to reach their own goals
    “I don’t wanna hear the wedding bells”

Exaggerating their own importance, achievements, and talents
    isn’ that obvious???

Imagining unrealistic fantasies of success, beauty, power, intelligence, or romance

Requiring constant attention and positive reinforcement from others

Becoming jealous easily

Lacking empathy and disregarding the feelings of others

Being obsessed with oneself

Pursuing mainly selfish goals

Trouble keeping healthy relationships

Becoming easily hurt and rejected

Setting goals that are unrealistic
    HE WANTS TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!!

Wanting “the best” of everything

Appearing unemotional

THAT’S NICK!! HE HAS IT!!! FINALLY!! WE DISCOVERED HIS SECRET!!!

who said he was a bad person?

he does not have narcissistic personality disorder

he does!! I just googled the signs!!

lol you just want to believe that so you can feel better that you don’t have a chance with him.

Nov 7, 2012 @ 01:00 pm

lol Nick stan this isn’t a competition, you’re stupid!!! this is a Joe post and we’re just commenting how good he looks xD but whatever, you’re always trying to compete, I get you feel insecure about Nick cuz he looks like a 12 year old and joe is getting this hot!! but this is a Joe post!! it’s not even a Nick post, so of course people are gonnna comment on how good Joe looks.

-_____

I very much doubt that.

OMG THIS JOE STAN IS SO INSECURE THAT SHE IS ANNOYING!!!

lol you’re a retard!

Joe is single. He doesn’t dating anyone. Stop spread rumors everyday. All this is stupid and superficial. People who hate Joe don’t deserve any respect to me. Joe has respect for everyone. He is an exceptional with a big heart and humanity. I think he’s tired of all this rumors and of all this hate about him. Joe is a sensitive and sweet person, he deserve much respect and love.You’re pathetic and some of you so disgusting. Leave him alone. Peace&Love.Bye

PR PR PR PR
    that’s all fake honey!! Joe is clown made of candy xD
    ————————

omg pr? are you kidding me those relationships weren’t even public. Just the stalkers knew about it. lol xd

I don’t know if Nick has that disorder but some of the synthoms go with him.

No xd it’s the same Nick stan all over again being annoying so I give them the same taste of annoyance.

ignore the Joe stan!!! it’s a 10 year old playing shadows

You are dumb if you think nick is in anyway a psychopath. A psychopath doesn’t have the side of the brain that work emotion. Nick has cried many times over his diabetes and gotten emotional.

Joe makes my booty shake when he sings

Ignore the Nick stan it’s a five year old trolling xd

leave Nicky alone he is not narcissistic!!

joe is the hottest and nick the shortest

I’m not annoyed by Nick stans, this is a Nick post! so what do you want us to talk about? Beyonce? btw when the post is about Joe, Nick stans aren’t even there, they don’t care about Joe and they don’t stalk his posts, they only comment on Nick posts and Jonas posts.

Um… I’m a Christian & a huge fan of Ronald Reagan, but I voted for Obama. Don’t be close-minded. You never know.

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

you wanna play??? ok let’s play!! by the way I’m a 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Sure troll, sure xd

Nick’s bff is Michael Urie, of course he voted for Obama.

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Nick is so perfect and hot and smart and his brothers Joe is so stupid and ugly!! he looks like a retard and he has no brain!!!

• Live.Love.Learn.

I thought the Jonas clan was Republican hmmmmmm

Joe I want my baby back baby back ribsssssssssss

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Joe can’t even write a good song!!! he needed 5 people to write floppy album which sold 20k copies worldwide lol!! Nick wrote all his songs for the administrations in three days by himself and sold 200k with no PR, 10 times more than Joe.

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

at the age of 7 Nick had already writen songs by himself and Joe couldn’t even spell the word song, he was 10 xD

Nick is so ugly and he looked 10 with the buzz cut! xd he sings so nasally and Miley loves Liam. And he has love handles lol

Nick voted for Obama.Believe me or not. They even got a chance to meet the Obama family 4yrs ago

Nick didn’t write the songs for NJ&TA alone. He co-wrote. That just shows how much a fan you are. NOT

Omg now I feel bad cause I’m also a Nick stan.

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Joe is so ugly that he looks like Mr Bean taking shit!!!!

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

when Nick was 2, his parents realized he was their musical genius and Joe was learning tha alphabet song!

billy ray is red neck

• Jb fan

Why can’t you guys just be nice to each other on here.What’s the point in calling people names.You can have an opinion,without name calling!?

It’s not just a Nick post.If you look carefully, there are pics if all 3 JBs.The title just happens to be what Nick wrote on twitter, that’s all.

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Nick can play all the instruments in the world while Joe sits there and pretends he is playing the piano to get a picture taken!

nick is so ugly he looks like a rat with love handles

nick can only play three chords on guitar and all his songs sound the same

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Nick is the best sports player!! everything he does he does it perfect!!! Joe… yeah… Joe.

nick’s head is so small it can fit in a can of coke

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Nick speaks so well, and he knows what he wants, Joe stutters and he has no brain!!!

yo mama is so fat she okay jk xd

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Nick wrote all the songs of the new Jonas album and Joe was just there, drawing Barney.

mmm a narcissistic is not a psychopath.

You know like I mentioned I have spoken to nick and joe,and they are really nice guys.Infact I’ve gotten to know them. when you speak to them they are very genuine and sincere. They know me now. I swear on my life I’m not lying. I can tell you a secret,they know about Oceanup! so that’s why I’ve been trying to get the people on here to be nicer to them. I’m not saying they come here a lot,because well I don’t know what they do, but if they were to see the things being said here,they might not appreciate it. They love their fans! joe told me that everyone has their views and he wishes people would understand that he’s not going to be alone forever, and I agreed. Nick is single from what I gathered,but I mean I’m sure he dates,but casually you know.Thst’s all I gave to say :)

mmm a narcissistic is not a psychopath.

a narcissist is incapable of loving another person because they only think about themselves 24/7, they are basically a psychopath just without the sadistic side

mmm a narcissistic is not a psychopath.
    ___

Those symptoms are the same as a psychopath. A psychopath literally doesn’t feel emotion.

As opposed to most narcissists, psychopaths are either unable or unwilling to control their impulses or to delay gratification. They use their rage to control people and manipulate them into submission.

Psychopaths are far less able to form interpersonal relationships, even the twisted and tragic relationships that are the staple of the narcissist.

You know like I mentioned I have spoken to nick and joe,and they are really nice guys.Infact I’ve gotten to know them. when you speak to them they are very genuine and sincere. They know me now. I swear on my life I’m not lying. I can tell you a secret,they know about Oceanup! so that’s why I’ve been trying to get the people on here to be nicer to them. I’m not saying they come here a lot,because well I don’t know what they do, but if they were to see the things being said here,they might not appreciate it. They love their fans! joe told me that everyone has their views and he wishes people would understand that he’s not going to be alone forever, and I agreed. Nick is single from what I gathered,but I mean I’m sure he dates,but casually you know.Thst’s all I gave to say Smile

K Joe. Or is it Nick?

and he adores his family and thinks about them a lot and trys to please them

-_____

I very much doubt that.

Honestly you don’t have to idc. I’m not going to try to make you believe me at all.So that’s fine.I realize this is a gossip site,and people always pretend and make up stories,so I completely understand

K Joe. Or is it Nick?

can’t be Joe the spelling is not bad.

Nov 7, 2012 @ 02:39 pm

like i said a narcissist is basically a psychopath just without the sadistic side.

When detectives or police interview psychopaths that were serial killers they couldn’t make them feel bad about killing someone. The only they can shame them into confessing a crime is by telling them that another person had killed more than them. That’s how they’re brain operates.

and he adores his family and thinks about them a lot and trys to please them

no, that’s Kevin.

can’t be Joe the spelling is not bad.

Sounds more like Joe than Nick. Could be Kevin?

K Joe. Or is it Nick?

What do you mean? like who I’ve spoken to?

maybe he is not a severe narcissistic, just a little bit, isn’t that possible?? maybe he doesn’t have the personality disorder it’s just his personality. But he does feel emotions.

ok i’ll bite.. is nick as awkward as he seems?

NPD lol

Nick is just a little self centered, a perfectionist and a little cocky but he is a good guy with a huge heart, he has good feelings and he does care about others, he is not narcissistic at all.

we’re all at least a little bit narcissistic, everyone puts their own needs first at least sometimes

Nick has always been the gifted boy of his family, he’s praised all the time of course he buys it!!! but he is not a narcissistic, he is beautiful inside and outside.

Nick may have a big ego but he is not crazy!!!

this whole post is so crazy

ok i’ll bite.. is nick as awkward as he seems?

No not at all. He’s very confident when he talks.Like the way he talks during interviews.He’s not shy at all.He’s very sweet,they both are.

Nick Jonas Is Proud To Be An American

that’s the title of the post!! so it’s about Nick! this is gettting stupid anyway, even though I love Nick.

nick sounds like a dyng cat when he sings on his non broadway voice!!

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

I feel mean now but who cares, I’m 5!!!

when god made beautiful people joe was first in line

when god said all the ugly people jump to the seas, nick was the first to jump

SHUT UP BITCHES! YOU AIN”T NO SHIT! NICK AND JOE BOTH ARE MAGNIFICENT AND SUPER SEXY I ALMOST DYING HERE!

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Joe looks like he is trying to poop when he sings and Nick looks like a sexy greek god!!!!

• Jbs are the best

As for Nick i agree,in that I think he voted for Obama :)
    And the concert looked like another success. Wish there were more videos though *hint hint oceanup* lol

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

Joe and Kevin think Nick is the smartest Jonas and Joe is the most stupid.

Joe is single. Leave him alone. Stop with these stupid rumors.

lol

• 5 year old Nick stan!!!

I dont’ hate Joe, but this is a Nick post and on Nick posts you praise Nick and you bash Joe!!!!

• shut up!!!

Nick is a nice guy!! you don’t know Nick at all if you think he has NPD. he is the best guy there is! and the hottest :D

ok i’ll bite.. is nick as awkward as he seems?

he he still christian?

.He’s very sweet,they both are.

is he like when he is on Married to Jonas? is he douchey?