Selena Gomez Justin Bieber BREAKUP

jelenabreakuppicture

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez broke up about a week ago, reports E! News:
‘Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship.’ Last night Justin went to see The Lion King with Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin. Who should Justin and Selena date NEXT?

After nearly two years together, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have gone their separate ways. Multiple sources close to the pair also confirm their split to Us Weekly.

Selena broke up with Justin about a week ago. It’s been a really challenging experience over the last year because of their crazy schedules. Selena definitely had some major trust issues with Justin. They’re definitely off for good.’. Another source added that the breakup happened on Halloween.

Justin is such a fucking douche bag, they obviously broke up because he cheated on her with that Barbara model, Selena uploaded the picture because she was being the same ironic self she was when she broke up with Nick J and claimed she was listening to Before the storm. I don’t even like Selena but he is going to regret this, little bitch was crying a few hours ago while singing Be alright.

Apparently Justin cried tonight on stage. I think this time the rumor is true but not because of these reasons, I think Justin cheated, he was all flirty and checking the VS models out a few nights ago. I wonder if they’ll get back.

• oceanUP

THIS IS FAKE

their relationship was faker

Well you know what, Justin deserves someone better. I don’t even like him, but she used him for the past two years to stay relevant and everyone knows it. She better go and find some reality music show to be on now ;)

• oceanUP

hopefully someone puts up a a video soon!

• oceanUP

anons said:
    yaaaaaaaaaas

ikr finally!

• FlyWithMeToNeverland

Awww I sure with Justin starting to tour it got hard to see eachother…

• oceanUP

it will be funny if he ends up dating barbara

• SlimShady

I believe this is true. Plus E! News wouldn’t just post crap rumors like TMZ, they’re legit journalism

I feel like Justin was truly in love with her and Selena was happy with him, let’s see what happens.

I don’t think Jelena was fake, we have the prime example of how a fake relationship looks like with Louis Tomlinson from 1d and his “gf” and Jelena has never acted like them or whatsoever, Justin has never felt the need to clarify they weren’t real even when in the beginning everyone thought it was a stunt. If they did break up, which I doubt, it’s sad how people are happy about it.

I don’t buy this. Not too long ago it was reported that they had broken up and then Selena went on tour with him and he was at the Hotel Trannsylvania premiere with her, pretty sure pics of them together will surface soon.

Watch her get back with Nick.

NELENA.

JELENA WAS JUST PUBLICITY

I always thought selena deserved better

Selena should date the 4 One Direction memebers to keep her relevancy :)
    Justin can get Louis.

I think this is a lie, its a prank made up by Justin to get attention. God even BG told us……….

Beauty And The Beat “they stole my laptop” 2.0? That little twat. He might release a single or something then lol

• SlimShady

You sir are hilarious. So mean but I laughed like hell

Selener will date Demy Lovatohh and they’ll get down, dirrrty and nashtehh.

Gossipcop confirmed it!!!

• SlimShady

And Gossipcop never lies. Goodbye Jelena. I can see her next interview already- ‘Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber’s ex girlfriend, blah blah blah…’

SlimShady said:

You sir are hilarious. So mean but I laughed like hell

Touché!.
    I know i’m badass.

HAHAHAHA — they are both immature. Alot of growing up to be done here.

And if this is a prank for attention — karma is a bitch baby.

• SlimShady

I wish I had her wardrobe honestly

He takes one damn photo with barbara and now he’s cheating? Wtf selena probably thought that but since when is it bad for justin to hang out or take a picture with girls? Selena does it all the time with boys and we can’t forget the pictures with. Alfredo. Nobody was up her ass for it. Now justins a cheater? Lol no

Selena took the picture off of Justins friends instagram and posted”…’ kind of saying why the hell is there a girl in the pic with you. This story is everywhere

• oceanUP

ssexybeast said:
    Wow thought they would last

way longer than she did with nick jonas, hopefully her next boyfriend is the one :)

• anons

yaaaaaaaaaas

Nov 9, 2012 @ 10:38 pm
    oceanUP said:

THIS IS FAKE

their relationship was faker
    ==

ONYDN LMAO!
    HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH! but that’s SO DAMN TRUE!! YOU’RE RIGHT HAHA

i knew it would be her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope justin ends up with Barbara. She’s way prettier than Selena.
    Selena, bye girl. Go find another famous guy. But get away from my one direction they don’t deserve a famesucker whore like you.

she just put a photo oh him on twiitter

• Lishou Fuling

I ll share my knowledge about you. the following day: 2 cups of whole-wheat cereals (your desired cereal) And 1 cup of look at milk (there are estimates) usually in the day: coffee – no cream or mister – 2-3 baby bottles of water Lunch: entirely – personally I can’t eat during the day a celebrity, I get full, gassy, And painful. even supposing I am hungry I avoid food midday. (makes no difference what it is) But I drink water, delay pills made me to. That?? good the fact is, Drink more water helps being fired toxins in body. And the top result is weight finally reduced, 12lbs as 32days.I was exciting about the actual result podedsja.
    Lishou Fuling http://www.2daydietbase.com/lishou-strong-version-p-39.html

This is fake!!!
    People, stop saying that they broke up ’cause they didn’t and they will never break up so stop being jealous of them, if they’re happy so it’s not your business ;)

• Claudia23

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What was she waiting for?????????

I’ve been waiting for this for so long lmao!

I am not a Selena fan at all, but I would trust Justin.. Never liked him, my opinion.. Now all the bieber fans have another reason to excuse poor behavior from him, bc you know, in their eyes, he does NO wrong….

Justin is already regretting this. Selena was the only reason he didn’t become the biggest douche bag in Hollywood, she kind of kept him grounded, if he actually lost Selena for a coke head anorexic slut then he’s deffo going to become a depressed little fucker, hope he can recover and save the relationship, it won’t be long till Selena finds someone else, every guy finds her attractive.

• exoticmist

This makes me happy, I’m sad to say. I just didn’t care for them together. I hope Selena will stay single for a good amount of time and then date someone who is her age or older..someone more manly.

She’s probably going to go after a 1D member now, don’t ya think?

————————————–
    lmao-first of all, not many guys want a rebound of JB. No. 2 deffo not every guy finds her attractive, cute like a baby sister, but not attractive.

To everyone saying she used Jusin…I lost all respect for her when she confirmed they were dating. I knew of her before Justin, and I don’t even watch Disney. She’s classy and deserved someone more mature than Justin. If she’s trying for more non Disney roles like Spring Breakers…why date someone like Justin just for publicity?

• Max

I think Selena is better off single now since she is so busy and for Justin, I do not like him at all. He can date whoever he wants.

• kary_redfern

If this is true, then he’ll gt over it!
    he is 18 – I think- and he is a catch in a way- I guess- plus, he is the only reason people even give her the time of day this days. Good riddance, she dates guys who are bigger than her and then just sucks on their fame.
    Nick, Taylor and that other guy who’s name I don’t know….

Heres a message for Selena…….

• Marissa

THANK GOODNESS!!!!

Selena, girl, go for Obama. He’s at his peak.
    Justin can live the real life now and come out of the closet with his rainbow shirt and skinny jeans already. Usher is waiting for that scary skinny-butt to be tapped :).

Hey now, just be lucky you all had Jelena for two years, some of us only had Jemi love for three fucking months! Damn!

SlimShady said:

I wish I had her wardrobe honestly

That leather jacket kills me every time.

Their relationship was. not. real. There is only innocent love when you actually are together because you like each other as boyfriend and girlfriend.

• NarrySex

Nov 9, 2012 @ 10:38 pm
    oceanUP said:
    THIS IS FAKE

their relationship was faker

OMG. (grabs popcorn)

• NarrySex

good riddance selena!

Justin was too good for you anyway

GO FIGURE. I’m so loving this, actually, I’m dancing in my room right now :)

• Frustrated Selenator

Aw, how can she will be able to score a top 40 hit now :(? All of her singles will peak at 80# without the Biebes D:

She can coast on the exgirlfriend thing for a while. But she better put out her music soon.

@NarrySex do me DO ME NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• NarrySex

Nov 10, 2012 @ 12:20 am
    @NarrySex do me DO ME NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SURE

Well Justin is young so he can do what he wants . He didn’t cheat on Selena though because he went to the movies with Lil Twist and Barbara as friends and supposedly was Lil twists wingman. I think Selena was kind of jealous which was why she posted that picture. Anyway Barbara has a boyfriend. I use to think i would be upset if they broke up but now that they have, I actually don’t care. Wish them both luck with their futures

your journalism skills are more fake than any PR relationship, OU. Just so you know.

“It feels like the perfect night to dress up like hipsters, and make fun of our exes”

i really doubt justin cheated , because first of all barbara palvin is way out of his league & she has a boyfriend. I don’t even understand why selena got mat it’s not like they were only the 2 of them at the cinema , Lil Twist was there .

Selena overreacted

• LOL!!

She broke up with Justin not because he cheated because she accomplished the things she needed to accomplish before dating him
    Now she has 4 or 5 movies out directors now know her and ganna look for her to be in their movies thanks to Justin

Her new music is comming out and who knows maybe an Oscar nomination soon WHO NEEDS JUSTIN NOW ?

I’m sure that at the end of the next year she is going to find another jerk to get the attention for 2014 after all her projects are done

too bad her fans are so fucking blind thinking she so good bla bla bla

check this out if you like Pretty Little Liars

check this out if you like Pretty Little Liars

check this out if you like Pretty Little Liars

They obvs broke up

FINALLY. Selena, you can date a MAN now. Justin is obviously still a little boy who has a lot of growing up to do.

people, this is not fake. and selena posted that picture and the capture was “…..” so something is really wrong. it doesnt mean they broke up for good, but everybody says that they broke up so don’t blame oceanup for everything and don’t come here if you think this site is going to post just fake stuff.

and don’t forget that selena is not wearing the “j” ring anymore.

So apparently Justin fucked around with Barbera before and almost caused them to break up. That’s why Barbera disliked Selena. Selena gave Justin an ultimatum not to see her again. Honestly anyone would have reacted the same way or worse. This kid thinks he can do whatever he wants to whoever he wants and needs a fucking reality check.

Selena overreacted

What? she is a model that takes her clothes off for whichever dirty old man pays her enough money…. Justin has tons of money so her league is easily reachable. Most models like her are nothing more than high paid hookers that love cocaine.

Something tells me that Justin will be heavy into the drug scene with in a year and Scooter will continue robbing him blind.. Selena was his moral compass.

• justthat

sadddd! maybe i’m the only one here who feel that way:((((

they’re just young, I hope that going through this, they’ll realize the value of each other

Selena should date james franco

i wonder if shes really going for the 1d guys next, though i dont think they peaked as hard as justin did, maybe because they had to share the spotlight with him and other teen stars.

by the wayt with her attitude on this you can see she’s very fake and catty and much more immature than everyone claims.

no one knows what happened LOL. Selena always plays the victim with every one of her ex boyfriends. We all know she kept trash talking Nick. She called out David Henrie about Lucy Hale 2

Im calling it now.selena will date a 1d member.

Wow, that’s a lot of assumption and anger there. Models aren’t hookers and not everyone does cocaine. Jeez, Selena posts pictures with guys everyday but when Justin does its cheating? Overeacting.

Yay!!!!.hooray!!!.finally!!!

A large number of people in the fashion industry do do cocaine. Sorry that’s a fact. These girls like Barbera are from a place where they are willing to do whatever it takes to get out of their situation. How is it over-reacting if there has already been history with this girl and she has publicly stated that she hated Selena, most likely due to the circumstances of the other encounter? When you think about it, Justin did what he has always said a guy should not do.
    Oh and bye the way, point out exact situations where Selena herself has played the victim… She can’t help it if her persona and demeanor cause reporters to see it and print it that way… If you know anything about Selena you would know she is more than capable of taking care of herself.

You say Selena is capable of taking care of herself? Then why did her irrelevant nobodies of friends feel the need to bash Justin on twitter? And all these friends and Selena were hanging out together last night, cause Selena posted a picture of them together, but then deleted it. so again, how is she taking care of herself again? She is a bitter 20 year old girl(cause i cant call her immaturity a woman yet) who does this crap everytime her relationship ends. She did the same exact thing when her and Nick broke up, I really thought she might have matured since then, but i guess not!

I honestly dont care how their relationship ended, if Justin cheated on her or not, you still dont act like a fucking crybaby on twitter and get your friends to do your dirty work. And its pretty sad when all her friends are over the age of 20 and still acting like they are!!

• jen

Selena is trying to make herself out to be a victim again, she did it with all her relationships! its too bad her fans are too blind to see that!! But whatever, if thats what she has to stay relevant these days, let her try!!

If you saw her mentions prior to this and the fact that Beliebers were sending her the link to Twist’s photo, over and over, then maybe you could understand that maybe she just finally said fuck it. Maybe the two years of constant fucking hatred never being scolded and even egged on by his team, by his fucking disciples (beliebers) got to her. She has withstood more than anyone person should ever endure. Maybe she just wanted to finally not be muzzled by Braun and the team and just get something off her chest. Let’s face it, how many people do you personally know that could have stayed happy and sane with the constant barrage of hate from the whining horrible little Belieber cunts?

I feel so insensitive but I do not care. I just think they were both too young to be in a relationship that serious. I hope they get well.

Selena’s friends are soo immature

palvin barbara is hungarian!!!!yayyy and so am I!!!!!:))))))))why am i soo happy?:DD

Taylor lautner! Wherefore ought the taylor lautner

Selena is not dating anybody right now. Remember she always gives a gap of one year between her relationships.

They broke up like 10 times this year, lmao.

going out with another girl isnt cheating its having fun so i doubt thts y… GOD!!!

I think it was the right decision and time!
    Justin needs go out with more girls.
    Selena needs a mature man that teach her about life.
    Good luck on their futures!

BIEBER IS AN ASSHOLE CHEATER. THANK GOD SELENA DUMPED HIM.

wow. I didn’t know Selena was that jealous type.

He didn’t just took a pic. They went to the movies, after for the The Lion King show, and after went clubbing. They spend all afternoon and night together

She’s working on a new “tell all” (cough) album. Do we have another (taylorgrannyswift)in the making. Lord help us now :Sp

THIS IS FAKE

WHO CARES?

Selena Gomez posted a damn picture of Justin 23 hours ago. http://t.co/8cJAjKZ4 YOU’RE A FAIL OCEANUP!

Once again this is fake! OCEANUP GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

• oceanUP

selena should date zayn!

• ssexybeast

Wow thought they would last

lol selena broke up with justin? lol he must of done something really stupid because we all know where her career is going now without justin…but i dont understand how she was be ALL over greg sulkin and then get mad when twist post a picture of them with barbara in the back who HAS a boyfriend lol like get real