Nick & Joe Jonas In Italy Today Pictures

italia

+ new pix from everywhere!

• Ijustneedyounow

JOSEPH! SHAVE!

Ya need to stop concerning yourself about the hair on Joe’s face.

Yes. The Blanda shirt. We all know that Nick & Joe are in the Illuminati and their new shows are hypnotizing fans worldwide into their evil cult. Watch out, California, you’re next. It’s just a shirt, for goodness sakes.

I like him with with scruff and a mustache and shaved too. I don’t know what people’s deal with his facial hair is. lol he looks sexy either way.

No! It is Not just a shirt but you are taking it too far! Obviously you Don’t care about spiritual things because that (shirt) is GROSS!!!!

He looks (Joseph) so happy and relaxed he should be on a Forever Vacation!!!!

Tinypic you are disgusting!!!!!!!!

ya joe looks really happy and relaxed. Haven’t seen him like that in a while.

remember, joe’s mustache is for charity. gotta love him. and they both look hotttt

In Italy there are not stalkers

I wish someone would teach Nick to tweet & instagram more.. I know he is not that into, but fans actually like hearing from him…. Btw, joe’s instagram pics are beautiful, I love the pictures he takes.

It is just a shirt. When you wear a Micky Mouse shirt, are you worshiping the evil Disney empire? No, it just means you like the Micky Mouse shirt.

Nick was on an instagram spree when they went to Manilla. Then he stopped. He instagrams like he tweets. Hot & cold. Bieber has tweeted over 19,000 tweets. Nick has tweeted just a little over 2,000 tweets. Twitter is a great form of promotion, he should utilize it.

Mickey Mouse is not spiritual DimWitt! Obviously you do not know what the spiritual World is! Don’t say that Walt Disney is evil remember HE created that cute little mouse!

Hello! Beautiful! I mean Joseph!

anyway that shirt is horrible. better forget about the pedo blanda

joe is spending his days off with his brother and friends in italy. and he looks so happy

kevin is where ¿¿??

• JB are the best

Joe and Blanda are happy and probably in love! I don’t see joe with anyone right now,or being interested in anyone. So the sooner some people start realizing that, the better! and we can talk about her if we want to. As long as joe is happy, then I am too. As for the moustache, well he’s doing it for a good Cause,much respect to him.My step dad has prostate cancer,so I support home 110% Plus it looks good on him

• JB are the best

The Instagram pics that joe put up of Italy are just beautiful!! I would love to go there! I’m so jealous that they get to travel.I wish I could

apparently nick changed his instagram icon.. i wish he would change his twitter icon too

Who are you calling a “Dimwitt”? You are obviously a deranged fan who can’t fathom that Nick or Joe might want to date people, like human beings all over the world do. You stalk a person Joe might or might not be dating and try to generate rumors about her. If you are afraid of Illuminati references, throw all of your dollar bills out, cause it’s all over your money. Just let me know what garbage can you put them in.

Joe is single

Joe is single
    If you say so…

=======
    Yeah how when he stared tweeting and IG more, he got more followers. He would have more than 7 mil followers on twitter if he tweets more.

i wonder if joe misses winston

Okay! Lol you guys remember last year when Joe said a song he uses to get in the mood (sex) in an interview? Nope. Not a Virginin!

That shirt is a whore. It’s been passed around by everyone on that tour.

So what if they share clothes? It just saves them space when traveling. Get over it. Btw I ship Janda

I wish I could remember the interview that he said that in. I don’t remember the song he said. I remember going to YouTube to listen to it.

• xAskTaylorx

Thats good that they are having a little break, nice three year break?!? ^____^ Can’t wait for their tour next year or so! =] Glad Joe has that stache in honor of cancer. =D

They are ALWAYS having a “little break.” Seriously…

Just this year they’ve been on vacay’s to Hawaii, the Bahamas, Italy, Thailand, Disney World, etc.

Recently Kevin said he met that stick in Barbados!????

ARLMCSP

Agreed. They do have a lot of mini vacations. But I feel like Joe needs it. Out of the 3 he’s been looking super tired. In Russia and the ema’s he had dark circles under his eyes. He deserves to chill and relax just as much as Nick and Kevin.

• oceanUP

joe looks mexican!

• oceanUP

it is widely believed that delta took nick’s virginity..

Nov 13, 2012 @ 08:26 pm
    oceanUP said:

it is widely believed that delta took nick’s virginity..

===========
    This could be true since when they started dating nick still has the purity ring,but after few months last year it was no longger can be found.even on his necklace where it use to be seen. Purity gone. But he still has a pure heart.

Do you even know what a pedo is you moron? And Blanda is GORGEOUS!!!

if joe and blanda are together, how come joe did not go straight back to new york? instead hes on vacation in italy.

joe and nick left italy this morning

couples dont have to be together 24/7. the strongest couples can bear the distance. the boys had a chance to go on vacation before their next show! Maybe Joe will visit her when he comes back from ITaly or she will go to the LA show

YOU DONT KNOW THEIR RELATIONSHIP!!!

Excuse! Me! You do not know if he is a virgin or not! Stop!!!

Joe is NO virgin. Joe is a hoe. A hot hoe but a hoe

• UKnowULuvMe

All of you who think Joe is still a virgin are delusional, HOWEVER, having said that it really isn’t out business either way.

Are they heading for NYC or LA i wonder.Probably NY so joe can be with Blanda.But when do they do the concert in La though? anyone know?

joe and nick left italy this morning

=

How do you guys find these things out? lol

I wonder what they are doing in the last picture.Looks like they’re making something out of material?

LOL THE FUNNY THING IS THAT EVERYONE WITH COMMON SENSE KNOW THAT NICK JONAS LOST HIS VIRGINITY BEFORE HIS BROTHERS WITH MILEY(VIRGIN AS WELL).

Nov 13, 2012 @ 12:31 pm

What I don’t get is how Nick does all these interviews promoting social networking but then he doesn’t use it well at all. He needs to tweet more to keep people interested. Those of you who think he tweets enough are long time fans who get him. New fans that they are attracting need to hear from him more often.

There are so many better things to talk about than Blanda. That issue is so old

Nick wears Joe’s clothes a lot. It’s like they’re sistas!

Nick must ship Janda, he’s wearing Joe’s Blanda shirt!

LMAO nick and jack have the same t-shirt too. it is not joe’s t-shirt.

Joe looks hot.

Well then they (joe and nick) haven’t broken up,like people were sayng.I mean why would they sill be supporting Blanda?

OMG i meant joe and blanda haha not joe and nick

Nov 13, 2012 @ 09:44 am

Nick must ship Janda, he’s wearing Joe’s Blanda shirt!
    ________

stop of talk about that ugly cougar

i’m so happy that joe and nick are in italy. i hope they will stay there and then will go to LA

yeah i that too hope to stay and return to the united states

• Leyla Channel

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and
    wished to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

My web-site: Dash Clothing

Joe is hot

Its called standards Dearie! You don’t date wrong people!!!!!!

Nov 13, 2012 @ 11:08 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nick is like a random tweeter. He goes days/weeks without tweeting & suddenly you gets bunch of tweets & pics, then he goes quiet again & randomly tweets again. My favorites tweets of his are his pics & the unexpected, random ones that don’t make sense 1/2 the time.. I miss him suddenly!!

Nick was only excited in Manila

he took pictures of everything in Manila he loved it there!!!

Joe is single. Joe is virgin

Maybe in some alternate universe, like the one you live in? Certainly not here and now! :p

I Hope!

Seriously. Joe is FAR from a virgin.

Janda!!

blanda eggenschwiler is a disguting pedo and looks like a man

Looks like they are having a great time. They are becoming quite the world travelers.

Nick must ship Janda, he’s wearing Joe’s Blanda shirt!

@xFreegirlx: The girl who met Nick and Joe tweeted me that they were leaving. Next stop: NY ?

Hope they going to LA. NY sucks lately. There are stalkers, prostitutes like blanda and carol, too dramma.

Nick is folding a pocket square for Joe. The fabric that you see peeking out of Joe’s shirt pocket in the EMA pics, that’s a pocket square. You take a larger square of fabric and fold it a certain way depending on how you want it to look sticking out of the pocket.

Nick wears pocket squares with his suit jackets all the time so he’s probably better at folding them, that’s all.