One Direction 3D Movie August 30, 2013

FFN_One_Direction_GG_111312_50943466

Will YOU go see One Direction’s 3D movie? Photos: FameFlynet.

I fucking miss Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers :(

I fucking miss Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers Sad

Ditto. All the tween mania >>>

When Miley and the Jonas Brothers performed We got the party with us! Loved that film. But then everyone else did it for profit reasons. I agree with why Miley did hers. People were crying because they couldn’t get tickets so they gave them a film. 1D just seem like it’s all about the money. I know that all artists get money but I just don’t feel any passion from them except for money. Mostly their management. That’s why they don’t really appeal to me.

MOVIE HAHAH?? YOU KIDDING ME .. 1D IS PLASTIC SUCKS

Aww haha We Got The Party is a jam!!!
    Yeah, i know. They all obviously expect to get good numbers with their movies but since the first one (“BOBW”) it all went to the trash. Almost every 3D concert movie is flopping and it’s such an unnoriginal idea now -_-
    C’mon even J.Lo is making one! And she’s not even that popular!

wow that’s amaZayn loveeee them so mutch :)

Aww haha We Got The Party is a jam!!!
    C’mon even J.Lo is making one! And she’s not even that popular!
    Jlo?!?!?! Who will watch that though?! Lol not trying to be mean but if Katy Perry’s movie couldn’t make a huge profit then I doubt Jlo’s will have any better success

• MJ FOREVER

BIEBER WILL furious about this!

He feels jealous SUCCESS OF ONE DIRECTION.

ALTHOUGH conceals SAY HE ARE FRIENDS OF NIALL

I think this movie will collect more than the HANNA MONTANA!

But never will reach MICHAEL JACKSON

ONE DIRECTION BECAUSE MUSIC IS PLASTIC, just liked little girls under 17

my favorites will be forever be miley and jonas’ 3D movies.

Bieber will fade now that these guys are around tbqh :O

The Hannah Montana movie made A LOT of money to be a limited one week release. Technically was more succesful than Bieber’s.

I’m not trying to be mean but the MJ’s movie was succesful just because..mmm, he was dead :/.
    They were milking his name -_-.

Hopefully this will be successful but won’t break BOBW’s record.

Yes haha!!! I thought the same. It will be called “Dance Again” or some shit. She doesn’t even have a huge fanbase tbh so i don’t see the point (although she’s very popular in the U.S)…
    There’s rumours of making a Selena Gomez or a Lady GaGa movie too *facepalm*.
    I Would watch Gaga’s tho lol :)

• brightstar

Nov 13, 2012 @ 09:27 am
    I’m afraid this will top Best of Both Worlds concert

Even if this does top Best of Both Worlds Concert, I’d say Best of Both Worlds concert was still more successful. Because Best of Both World only had 2 people, Miley and Hannah to bring success. One direction has 5 people. Though, Best of Both Worlds also had the Jonas Brothers?

There’s rumours of making a Selena Gomez or a Lady GaGa movie too *facepalm*.
    I Would watch Gaga’s tho lol

IF THEY MAKE A SELENA ONE I WILL VOMIT.
    HER MUSIC IS CATCHY BUT ANYONE COULD BE SINGING IT SHE’S NOT A MUSICIAN

There’s rumours of making a Selena Gomez or a Lady GaGa movie too *facepalm*.
    I Would watch Gaga’s tho lol
    Gaga’s one will be entertaining considering she likes to surprise and shock people. Not to mention she’s a good vocalist. JLo will most likely lip sync and dance most of the time. Selena is boring on stage. What’s would be the point in her releasing a 3D film if she hasn’t even got a no.1 album after already releasing 3 in her career?

• BrokenArrow

“Best of Both Worlds” was the shit because they made it for a reason; people wasn’t able to go to the effin’ concert, so it was worthy.

exactly, now they do it just to make $$

If I want to see a 3D concert I go to an actual concert… what is it with those concert movies? doesnt even come close to the real feeling

• BrokenArrow

I’ll watch it tho :p

They aren’t doing it for the money. Their 2013 tour sold out really quickly so they are doing it for fans that didn’t get tickets. I think 3D concerts are great because they are cheaper than going to a concert, but still just as fun. It isn’t compared to seeing someone in person, but still pretty cool. And people did 3D concerts before miley cyrus did.

• SlimShady

The only 3D concert released before BoBW was the U2 concert, which was released one month prior to Miley’s. So yeah, basically Miley was the second person to do.

It is for the money. I believe what you’re saying and i don’t doubt they care about those fans (i will watch the film anyway!) but IT IS for the money. This movie have been in talks before the tour dates for the 2013 tour were even out.
    They are taking advantage of their popularity, which it’s ok. But it is still a bussiness call.
    You’re wrong. “People” didn’t made 3D concert movies before. U2 had one that premiered the same year but it didn’t was worldwide. Technically, critics say Hannah’s Bobw Movie was the pioneer in the genre. It was innovating by the time.
    It also broke records. So ‘Hannah’/Miley has that achievement.

• brightstar

But really, everyone in the business does things for money. If anyone wanted to do it just for the sake of the fans, either they’d make it really cheap to buy or they’d make it free.

It’s not about how much people is involved imo.
    Their movie is most likely to have a worldwide release with more than an “one-week only” deal.
    So it’ll gross more, naturally.
    If “Hannah” was a full month in the theathers at the time, it would’ve even bigger numbers, i think.

• brightstar

Nov 13, 2012 @ 12:40 pm

It’s not about how much people is involved imo.
    So it’ll gross more, naturally.

Oh yeah, you’ve got to consider the length of time it is available for people to see and the number of theaters it is in. But I also think you should consider the number of people in the movie that will draw fans into spending money and watching it. This is why boy bands are a safer bet than solo artists. There are more boys, so there will be a bigger following because even if you don’t like one member, you’ll probably like the other. Solo artists have a harder time because the pressure is all on them.

brightstar said:

That was my point. Some of those movies are so unnecesary though (basically, the flop ones are).
    I made an example with BOBW because they had a valid reason to make it instead of just doing it 2D or straight to DVD.

• brightstar

Nov 13, 2012 @ 12:44 pm
    brightstar said:

Yeah, but One Direction has a pretty big fan base, so it makes some sense for them to make one, no? I can’t see Selena making one though, to be honest.

• oceanUP

yes it will def top bobw and bieber’s movie probably by a lot..

I think the 1D movie will be really succesful. They’re huge as a group. In all honesty, i don’t think the Jonas Brothers affected in the success of BOBW. It’s like saying Demi did that in their movie. So, no i don’t think the amount of people it’s relevant.

I gotta admit i’ll be watching it though…even when they have 0 stage presence and this is unnoriginal :)

Nope.

Are you fucking kidding me? I don’t know why I had the feeling but I knew they would make a movie. But who cares let them have their popularity it won’t even last that long

• brightstar

Nov 13, 2012 @ 01:17 pm

Except the difference between the Jonas Brothers at that time and Demi Lovato at that time is that the Jonas Brothers were a lot more famous. They had a lot of fans, and they brought their fans to the movie. Demi wasn’t really famous, she wouldn’t have brought a lot of fans and therefore she wouldn’t have increased the popularity of the movie.

No. Just no

OMG!!!!! im so excited!!!! Dude Im crying!!<33

• Darcie Evelyn

We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in
    our community. Your site offered us with useful info to work on.
    You have done an impressive task and our whole neighborhood
    will be thankful to you.

Feel free to visit my weblog: Darcie Evelyn

I’m afraid this will top Best of Both Worlds concert :(

• bleach

NONONONONONO A MILLION TIMES NO
    seriously whats with the 3D movies everyone does it. let’s be ORIGINAL!!!!! ugh

Crossig my fingers for the PSY 3D concert movie ^.^ *sarcasm* lol anyway i might match it :/

A Gaga movie would be worthy *.* lol yes, i know she doesn’t have a Top 10 single neither what’s the point? And J.Lo…ugh -_-

J.LO’S ASS IN 3D!!!

MICHAEL JACKSON THE BTES MOVIE OPENING WEEK 200 MILLIONS

THE BEST MOVIES THE JONAS BROTHERS AND HANNAH MONTANA .. BEST PRODUCTIONS

Nothing is original anymore so…

Yeah… wow :/

• UKnowULuvMe

The only thing I don’t get is why is there a 3D movie coming when they already have concert DVD? It’s ridiculous. I love 1D but what the hell?

3D concert movies are overrated now. Infact all 3D movies are ridiculous now. Why not just 2D? I liked 3D concerts when the Best of Both worlds came out but then Jonas Brothers, Michael Jackson, Justin Bieber, Glee & Katy Perry did theirs and I wasn’t excited.

• Sparks

Best of Both Worlds FTW!

I’ll be watching it, though.

can’t they just be original

• Julia

originality 0%

• Marcus

Miley Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers already did this. BE ORGINAL PLEASE.

Those 3D concert movies are stupid now.

Katy, Justin, Glee,etc. are just making it for the cash of their dumb ass fans.