Joe & Nick Jonas Gorgeous Photos Today

999

NICK NEEDS TO GROW A MUSTACHE FOR MOVEMBER LIKE JOE.

hell no!! not again, then she’ll right another album about how much she loves him at first and they’ll break up get another album and no one wants that shit!! the girl talks through all of her songs she never once has sang a song.. :)

Duh! They’re heading to NY, they have nothing do in LA anymore. The LA shows are not till the 20 something. They’re New Yorkers now and their lives are there.

Well excuse me! but someone said they might go back to LA.Plus we don’t know what their plans are. Anyways I wasn’t being literal when i wrote that.Hence the ‘ that’s why joe looks happy’

Joe is single. Dumbass people

Nov 14, 2012 @ 09:59 am
    Joe is single. Dumbass people

You’re really annoying! you post that in every post,and then have the nerve to call us dumbass people.Look at yourself! you can’t get over the fact that they are dating! how sad is that. He IS dating her. People have seen them holding hands and kissing.Plus they hung out nearly everyday in NY.Just get over it already!!

It’s on my bucket list to have a threesome with Nick and Joe.

Stop talking about Blanda.Why all of a sudden you guys can’t stop bringing her up? this has nothing to do with her.Just leave it alone now.Why does nick look upset lol joe is the only one smiling.Glad to see him smiling though. I hope the hate doesn’t start again when they get to NYC :/

Janda!!!!

Tired about dumbass people like some of you. Joe is single, but if you don’t believe it this it’s just a your problem. Why you don’t find a hobby, so don’t write stupid things like these?? Bye

Janda sucks. :)

zzzzzz

yay guys, Joe and Nick are still in europe with his friends (of the band)
    i think Joe is single again, maybe the cougar is gone. i hope Joe opened his eyes and realized that Blanda is too old & ugly for him

Blanda Eggenschwiler is bisexual and has herpes

The guys are headed to London. Their London friend tweeted them “see you soon”

If Joe is single he should hook up with Taylor.

Nov 14, 2012 @ 11:39 am

If Joe is single he should hook up with Taylor.
    _______

nooooo. Joe needs stay single (and Nick too). Forget about cougars and psyco girls

I know this pic is irrelevant but this ex girlfriend of joe is so unrecognizable. she looks so old

Omg no. Joe looks better when he’s in a relationship and happier. I don’t like him single.

We don’t know for sure if he’s single or not,who freaking cares!? I don’t geez this is getting SO old now.It’s boarder lining on obsession. It’s getting weird!!

Anyways are they really headed to London? why London though?

And fyi just because he’s travelling,that doesn’t necessarily mean he’s single lol but it’s whatever

Nov 14, 2012 @ 11:30 am

LOL! bye

Joe and Taylor ♥

I wasn’t creeping on joe,but you know on IG when you go to the ‘followers’ page you can see what the people on your followers list are doing. I was checking when I saw joe liked a pic from Carol aka Blanda’s friend. So it’s safe to say he is still close to her,which means he could still be with Blanda? idk

I don’t like to assume anything,and i honestly don’t care for joe’s personal life.As long as he is happy,then i am too.

If he is with her,then everyone should just accept the fact that he isn’t going to be single forever!! :)

ive never seen a picture of them either kissing or holding hands!

Nov 14, 2012 @ 12:39 pm
    ive never seen a picture of them either kissing or holding hands!

A girl on twitter said she saw them,then had her picture taken with joe.No-one took a picture of it.They obviously respect them,not to do that

wtf? take a moment and look at nicks feet in the 1st picture.. haha

wtf? take a moment and look at nicks feet in the 1st picture.. haha
    LOL all he needs is a big red nose and a plastic flower that squirts water …..

To be honest I don’t think that’s an indication of anything, he ‘liked’ one of Natashia Ho’s pictures only a few weeks ago so ….. I just think that’s Joe, always maintaining good terms with people.

• threelittlebirds

that has got to be the ugliest color for a shirt i’ve ever seen.

ive never seen a picture of them either kissing or holding hands!

until see a picture
    i will believe they are toguether

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT GUYS WITH BIG FEETS

NO! What they says!!!!???

Nick looks hot even when hes angry, he looks sngry in that pic.

• Adela Wojciechowski

Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam comments?
    If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything
    you can advise? I get so much lately it’s driving me insane so any support is very much appreciated.

my web-site … Adela Wojciechowski

Nick your Hansome but please work out. It looks like he has stoped working out.

Joe looks hot even with a mustache. Love it.

I think he might be upset by the fact that everytime he’s about to leave /get in a car,someone wants a picture with him lol even Garbo looks upset .Or he just looks like he’s upset

Nicky’s Tatas are becoming like Kevin’s. :)

but isn’t. I never finished my sentence :/

Nicks upset cus he can’t grow a mustache.

I wonder if they’re heading back to NY that’s why joe looks so happy! haha nick doesn’t look happy though,but I think that’s his serious look. You’d think he would at least smile for the fan’s pic,whether he’s upset or not

Janda reunion!!! i bet they are going to be spotted together walking,then the hate starts again :/ people need to accept that they are together! and let them be happy :D It must suck to be leaving Italy

If Blanda has herpes so does Joe you idiot

• threelittlebirds

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT GUYS WITH BIG FEETS
    they need big shoes?

LMAOO ……. NO!!! BIG FEETS=BIG BALLS.

lol

• how to make money at home

I have not checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)
    [url=http://www.makemoneyfine.com/]how to make money at home[/url]
    how to make money at home

You’re right.I guess we’ll have to wait and see what’s happening.Whether they are together or not. I mean why would they break up? if the rumor is true,and she cheated, then she doesn’t deserve him.Poor Joe

Nov 14, 2012 @ 01:32 pm
    wtf? take a moment and look at nicks feet in the 1st picture.. haha

Bigfoot

They look sexy as fuck. ;)