Nick & Joe Jonas Pose Outside For Fans

wignwrgnwreg

• Shutthefuckup

Joe please shave that off your Face,your sexy as hell without it! The whole facial hair thing isn’t working

Shutthefuckup said:

======
    Joe grew a mustache for a good cause.. he earned a lot of money now. for sure after that he will shave it off.. he’s still looks cool though.

• xAskTaylorx

Cool pics brae! They look sooo good! Bahaha. Can’t wait to see them sometime in the near future! I want a tour. Don’t you guys? And of course Kevin is in NYC with Dani. She’s probably “stressed” about this new business.

• liss1

Joe has such a beautiful face, flawless, gorgeous

Does nick have an illuminati shirt on?

yeah, its from the clothing line obey which blanda works for. it has a lot of satanic symbols on all the clothes. i doubt nick even realizes what he’s representing by wearing it he probably just thinks it looks cool like most people would.
    What the hell are you smoking? It’s a t-shirt with a sun on it not a symbol of the devil you freak. Where the frick do fans come up with this stuff?

======
    Joe still looks good with or without facial hair. Sad that so many fans are so superficial. He is growing the mustache for Movember to raise money and awareness for prostate cancer.

It’s the little churchies that see Satan in EVERY FUCKING THING. The little churchies who don’t understand that every Christian symbol has been perverted from ancient pagan symbols, that every holiday was intentionally created to replace an ancient pagan holy day. Little churchies who have no idea what it’s like to think for themselves or research other belief systems.

Nov 14, 2012 @ 03:14 pm
    oceanUP said:

they look tired..
    ____________

no, they look happy in Italy. Glad they’re spending their days off with their friends

Wow. That was so fucking rude and arrogant. A couple people, if even really more than 1 troll, repeat the same bullshit & suddenly it’s “all the churchies?” I’m Christian & I couldn’t care less about their shirts. And I do know the history behind the holidays & symbols. Your ignorance & bias is just as bad as those little “churchies.”

What little churches? Yes! Its a wrong symbol! Get Over it!!!!! You can’t handle that?

i love when Joe & Nick travel together
    i like them to bang eachother- i mean, bond with eachother… not really
    I ship those sexy motherfuckers so hard

Ugh so flawless, fuck them. They ruined my life

i want joe gray beanie where did he get it from

I WANT THEM TO REUNITE WITH MAYA KIBBEL….. ESPECIALLY NICK.

Joe is such a hipster now. <3

Actually it was her twitter!!!!!

Lord, if it isn’t the Illuminati freaks, it’s the Joick freaks. THEY are BROTHERS. Would you like it if people shipped you with your sister?

I really love! that first picture haha joe is funny. And of course they are tired, they’ve been travelling a lot, but at least they spent time in Italy to rest. I heard they are heading to London now. They might be there already,idk

• Sassygirl

Why do the Jonas Brothers have to be so damn perfect!? They are all hot,talented and driven and funny in there own different ways.We fans have nooo chance with them, but i hope they meet someone special.They deserve that much.I love there music too,of course. This is my first time on oceanup.From what i know about Nick,he only believes in the illuminati to an extent,he has a lot of knowledge about it.He’s very much into conspiracy theories, but it is only a t-shirt.I don’t think he’s trying to send any messages,or hint at whatever belief you think he has.I suggest to not read into everything :)

Ever heard of Movember he’s raising a lot of money for prostate cancer so you have to admire him for that.

• JoeHoe15

Joe looks like his character in Burnin’ Up music video. ;)

I don’t know if you know this but Maya in her 2009 twitter said she wanted to F Nick! Isn’t that a bit disgusting for a Quote sister to say? She had Quite a Mouth THEN!!!!

Can we stop using the F word SOOOOOOOOO much!

Please! and Thank! You!

Nov 15, 2012 @ 06:04 am

Ewwwwww

Maya is growing up just like everyone else. She’s struggled w/self harm issues. Who knows if she even said that. There were a lot of fake twitters for her back then. She has an official one now and that’s the only one you can quote from.

i hate it how they witch off who is the most attractive one.
    joe looks like shit. nick looks like sex.
    simple.

Nov 14, 2012 @ 04:08 pm
    i hate it how they witch off who is the most attractive one.
    joe looks like shit. nick looks like sex.
    simple.

In your opinion! I find Nick less attractive now than before (used to be a nick Stan even though i always though joe was the hottest) and I’m now more a joe Stan!

Does nick have an illuminati shirt on?

Does nick have an illuminati shirt on?

They are known to borrow c;othes from each other even Kevin. idk if it’s he’s or it’s joe.

Does nick have an illuminati shirt on?

• Evan Hensel

I usually do not leave a comment, but I looked at a great deal of comments
    on Nick & Joe Jonas Pose Outside For Fans | oceanUP.
    com. I actually do have 2 questions for you if it’s allright. Could it be simply me or do a few of these responses appear like they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on other places, I’d like to follow you.

Would you list of every one of your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page
    or linkedin profile?

Also visit my webpage Dash Clothing

• oceanUP

they look tired..

God…………. I-WANT-NICK-IN-MY-BED-KNOW.

Joe has a perfect profile and that stache looks good on him. Don’t know why people complain about it.

Joseph looks very good! I hate that shirt!!!!