Nick & Joe In London Looking For Women

A7qi3KYCYAEal4T.jpg-large

Picture is of Nick and Joe leaving Italy for London to pick up chicks!

Kevin is in New Jersey with Danielle, it’s not his style anymore.

Peculiar comment OU … I’m English, so if true I wouldn’t complain. As for Kevin, it’s true it’s not his style anymore but only because he has to get home and pander to his whiny, pathetic wife. Seriously Kev, what is it they say?- Marry in haste, repent at leisure?

Joe and Nick = YOLO

FFS stop arguing about whether Joe is single or not, none of us know what goes on in his personal life. I must add though, if he and Blanda are an item it can’t be too serious as he doesn’t appear to be in any hurry to get back to her.

who the fuck said that they were picking up chicks ? or is that you own theory oceanup ?

They’re in London visiting a friend of Nick’s that he did Broadway with… you would’ve seen the tweet but I guess not. LOL fuck you oceanup.

LOL I honestly cannot Oceanup your comments always evoke these responses.. smh @ you. I doubt they’re there just to pick up women

lol i am a woman in london hello nick and joe

Nov 15, 2012 @ 12:06 pm
    What tweet are you referring to?

Who gives a flying f**k about if joe is single or not!? i mean bah blah it’s the same comments in every JB post,and it’s getting old now.Wait until they get to NYC, then you’ll know,until then stfu K thanks

Nick needs to smile!!!! I miss it.He only smiled in Joe’s IG pic.And joe is looking good as usual ;)

This obsession over if joe is single or not, is weird! what does it really matter if he is or not lol!!!

HAHAHA oceanup you wrote that title intentionally, OMG! and you guys are falling for it.Anyways they are sooo freaking lucky that they get to travel to different countries.Now they’re in London?? I knew they were going there too

I think Joe is single YAY YAY YAY because he can do better. Sorry but Blanda is fucking ugly and looks like a tranny, besides is fucking old

The life is more amazing when Joe is single

The life is more amazing when Joe is single

LOL we don’t know that for sure.And omg if he is, he won’t be single for long. He will meet someone and have a new gf by the end of the month haha

Maybe Joe is buying a home close to Taylor in London.

Ahhhh London!! my cousin lives there. Like people on here have said,they are just meeting up with friends, then will probably either get back to NY or LA soon. Btw,just because he hasn’t got back to ny,that doesn’t mean they broke up.Come on people? he’s going to be touring soon,so they have to get used to being apart

Nick looks awfully happy lol

Yay new pic of the guys! http://twitpic.com/bdhy5d/full

That pic us old though,but I know what you mean.

The friend and girlfriend bashing on this site really is too much. Yes I understand you are jealous of anyone dating Joe or Nick but no need to hate on them. I dont know Blanda but did look her up and she seems and interesting and talented person. Would be glad if either of the guys dated someone not just for their looks but because they were interesting or nice!

LOL Oceanup, how would you even know that??

Nov 15, 2012 @ 12:52 pm
    That pic us old though,but I know what you mean.

What? They were in Russia a few days ago. It’s fairly recent.

What!!! Does Taylor live in London too???

Nov 15, 2012 @ 12:52 pm
    That pic us old though,but I know what you mean.

What? They were in Russia a few days ago. It’s fairly recent

Yeah my point it wasn’t from today,it was from awhile ago!
    So it’s not a ‘new pic’ just new in that it hasn’t been seen before,is what I meant

Yeah I think Taylor lives in London, but I don’t think she’s there though,but I might be wrong. Maybe they are hooking up again lol oh gosh I hope not! you’d think joe has learnt his lesson, that dating her is not a good idea after what she did :p

It appears they’re in London to, as usual, shop and catch some West End shows. Last night, they saw their friend Killian Donnelly star in “Billy Elliot.” Nick was in Les Mis with Killian.

That pic is from yesterday–the boys leaving Italy.

Oh God Ocean up. please don’t make this kind of title just for the article to be read my many fans. They are there to meet friends and to have some R&R before their LA 3 days concert. they’ve been to many countries for such a small amount of time they deserve some rest. they’ve been to different time zones also plust they can enjoy everything. So please stop making up stories!

• make money at home

Some truly superb info , Gladiolus I observed this. “Civilization is a transient sickness.” by Robinson Jeffers.
    make money at home http://www.makemoneyfine.com/

Janda rules bitches

To the girl who says Blanda is ugly… Look in the mirror. Blanda is fing hot. What is wrong with your eyes

Oh give me a break! nick doesn’t have any social problems.He has a lot of friends :/

Nov 15, 2012 @ 03:37 pm
    blanda is an attention whore. she is following to joe on twitter but he not hahahaha

That doesn’t mean anything.Infact that means they are still in contact with each other. Joe wouldn’t follow her back. He doesn’t follow girlfriends on twitter.If she was a friend then he would. That means they are still together!

What’s her twitter?? I looked it up, but her account didn’t come up! only some Blanda hater account that kept @ replying to joe in nov :/ no wonder he doesn’t come on twitter anymore. Some people need lives,seriously

Blanda hot? LOL

I am amazed Nick has friends with his social problems!!!

Social Problems? What social problems? Nick was talking up Rita Ora at the EMA’s. He looks like he can network when he wants to.

LOL Oceanup ‘picking up chicks’? wtf? haha your title cracks me up. You know this how?

I thought joe was dating Blanda?? and i doubt they are there for that.I mean i wonder why they are in London,but there must be another reason

Several of Nick’s friend’s tweet him sometimes, I think he is just closer with killian.

They must be tired!! geez they are in the same clothes and have their luggage.They must of just arrived. It can’t be easy always having fans asking for pics,when they probably just want to sleep or rest

Every one knows he has people problems! As for that Rita person! It’s called hormones!!!!

They look hot. If only I lived in London jk. They’re there with their London friends. I’m sure nick will visit his theatre friends and so will and then shop.

Joe is single

So is joe single or what??

Nov 15, 2012 @ 11:36 am
    Joe is single

Fuck u!

Joe is single. Joe not date anyone

Joe looks nice with his mustache.It’s growing on me. I know it’s for a good Cause,so good for him and his band mates too :) Nick has been looking so pissed off lately.Damn he needs to smile!

OceanUp sucks with their stupid titles. They went to London to see Killian Donnelly (who Nick was in Les Mis with) perform in Billy Elliot on London’s WestEnd. Paul E Phamous, also tweeted about meeting up with them tomorrow so I’m guessing they are recording some music. Hmmmmm, I wonder if Rita Ora might be making a guest appearance on this album.

Nov 15, 2012 @ 01:59 pm
    That pic is from yesterday–the boys leaving Italy.

I know,oceanup said it was a pic of them leaving for London :)

• JOICK FOREVER

JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK
    JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK
    JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK
    JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK
    JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK
    JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK
    JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK JOICK

What’s Blanda’s twitter? :) if joe is still with her,then i support them 100%

Is Killian the only London friend Nick keeps in touch with anymore? Wonder if everyone else took Samantha’s side of the breakup.