Joe & Nick Jonas LONDON HOTNESS

A7xEsb5CQAAKus3.jpg-large88

Love Joe’s bubble jacket! Credit: @derryqueen.

Joe isn’t shaving until Movember is OVER!!

Yummy

I bet Blanda can’t wait to ride that again

Stop speaking about this person. You’re annoying. Joe is single. Leave him alone

That gorgeous piece of meat is NOT single

Joe virgin. Joe no date.

A London fan said she was sitting near him in a coffee shop while he was on the phone with Blanda and he was VERY lovey with her.

You SERIOUS think Joe is a virgin??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I bet Joes “single” dick as seen more action then Kevin’s married one lol

Yeah his encounters with models are just bible studies

Preaching to the models huh Bro Joe???

Preaching to the models huh Bro Joe???

Nov 16, 2012 @ 12:44 pm
    You SERIOUS think Joe is a virgin??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ha no, I know he isn’t. He lived with Natashia in NYC and now he lives with Blanda apparently. I was just kidding. Lol not to mention he would spend the night with Ashley and stayed at hotels alone with Camilla and I could go on…

Him being sexually active doesn’t mean he isn’t Christian though, he goes to church all the time in NYC with nick.

Nov 16, 2012 @ 12:46 pm
    I bet Joes “single” dick as seen more action then Kevin’s married one lol

You might be correct.

I think he is a good guy but he is a young hot guy who enjoys beautiful women. He is NOT single or a virgin but I love the caveman chick who swears he is

Joe single. Joe virgin. He is tired of this. He wants you to believe

I believe in Joe -nick jonas how to succeed theatre voice-

I love the cavewoman biblethumper who denies any relationships that Joe has.

Nov 16, 2012 @ 01:11 pm
    I love the cavewoman biblethumper who denies any relationships that Joe has.

Me 2! She denies Ho even tho there are pictures. there could be a sex tape of Joe and a girl, caveman would say “her vagina itchy. Joe was scratching. Joe single. Joe tired about all of this.”

Really I have no words. Joe is single, but if you don’t believethis, it’s only a your problem. I don’t care what you’re writing. You don’t know me. Why you are speaking bad about me? I am tired of you. Life is too short to wast by talking to people as you. Bye

Nick was also out with a girl today so we have to face it neither of them are single

A new blind item about Nicky

nick your so perfect what is your face BUT unbutton some of those buttons geeez

Nov 16, 2012 @ 01:44 pm

====
    Do you have prof that he’s out with a girl today? he’s been dating in NY here an there. he doesnt have a real girlfriend, he’s just dating,wanted to see if they will click.

I thought they were both still in London? How would they been seen with girls in NY?

this girl goes to my school lol

please someone tell me, joe is with the fucking cougar (blanda eggenschwiler) again????

He’s in London still so that wouldn’t make sense ..

So I thought the same about Lovanas seeing nick with a friend, thought it was a female, but lovanas was with a friend who answered to someone that he was with a dude, her twitter is catchmedemi (I think). I think it is good for Nick to catch up with friends us London, Joe seems to enjoy London also, but you know, I miss Nick tweeting so much, sounds ridiculous, but I do, wish the boy wasn’t such a pain all the time & tweet some or even instagram a bit, I also miss Joe’s tweets, but at least he does tweet a little.. Pathetic worrying about little things like this…

Blanda love Joe. Blanda think Joe sexy

samantha is too good for him

how do you know that london fan isn’t lying.

samantha is too good for him

Cheers to that

• oceanUP

nick is aging so quickly now..

Lovanas on twitter keeps saying Nick was out with a friend but she won’t say who it was so it was probably a girl.

Joe is my love

I hope ugly blanda is dead

Joe and Blanda are hot

OMG Blanda is NOT ugly. She is freaking hot

Jealous much?

Nov 16, 2012 @ 05:46 pm
    Joe is my love

I hope ugly blanda is dead

Psycho much?!

Did you guys see the RT on joe’s account? in your face janda haters haha.I bet he was sending a message! LOL

• Loveislove

If he is dating Blanda,then that’s his life,no one else’s.So hating on someone because he’s dating your favorite celeb is stupid.It’s not going to change the fact that he is still with her,and he is happy.He doesn’t know us or his fans personally,so you’re just making an ass of yourself.He will just despise you for hating on his gf.He deserves the right to be happy.No one has a say on what he does in his personal life. He can’t be alone forever! geez he’s only human.He’s growing up,and one day he’ll meet the love if his life and get married!? so just face the fact that we fans don’t have a chance lol!! :)

I’m just throwing it out there and be mad of if you want but
    If Joe or Nick want to have girlfriends that’s fine , and
    what ever they do with the girls is no ones business
    And if Joe is with Belinda then it’s up to him. He’s old enough
    to make up his own mind. And if he’s with someone that
    Smokes then who cares it’s not the end of the word. Oh and another
    thing how do you know if Nick went skating and then had sex
    with a girl names Mollie ? Do you have proof? Where you there?
    I didn’t think so

i think i would cry of laughter if it was samantha

they saw the girl who was with nick in nyc in nyc by herself not with nick. he’s still in London. I bet she misses him!!

It probably was Samantha. She is in London now too.

I also like how Denial Virgin Churchie speaks for Joe. So creepy. And how she says “I’m tired of this. Bye” but never shuts up about it.

Joe and Blanda never broke up!! it was just some stupid rumor! no need to be mean to her,and she isn’t a cougar!? stfu There’s only a 4-5yr age difference,not 10yrs! leave Janda alone! he is obviously happy with her OMG you haters are weirdos

Nov 16, 2012 @ 01:45 pm
    A new blind item about Nicky

——–/

Blind Gossip is bullsh*t!!! anyone who believes these stupid stories, are gullible and naive.None of that is true :/

I thought the boys were in the studio all day? Haven’t seen anything about girls. I did see where nick met a friend for coffee for a few minutes, but that is all, if course I don’t know what kind of friend he met, but apparently he wasn’t gone very long.

Do you not understand that Blind Gossip sets out intentionally to lie? That they then hit up teen-oriented gossip sites to past links? Do you not realize that I could tell you I saw Justin Bieber getting head from a tranny and a certain number of people would automatically believe it just because they’re desperate to be “in the know”? Don’t believe that shit.

They aren’t virgins lol joe isn’t dating Blanda and nick is technically single, but is just dating or going out on dates,nothing serious

Joe IS dating Blanda. They aren’t serious but they ARE dating

=)

• Cecilia

They look so freaking hot!

• Cecilia

They look so freaking hot!

• Cecilia

They look so freaking hot!

Hot hot hot

they actually look like they are cold =P

im still in love of jobros!

Nick looks like he just want to rest for a while from all the pics taken with fans. He’s just showing his smirk… but he still looks good.

JOE IS ADORABLE AND I LOVE HIS MUSTACHE

You may think he is Not a virgin but you don’t know!!!!!!!!!!

Can you give me the info my computer wo’nt work?