Jonas Brothers LA PANTAGES Meeting

joijij

Are YOU going to the concert tonight? VIDEO under!

Wow that little brother has sure grown up. I see couldn’t keep off the hohos and twinkies. What’s he going to do now that they closed down the factory?

Nick must feel left out since both Kevin and Joe will have someone there to support them.

oceanUP said:
    i’m so glad blanda (soon to be blanda jonas) is there to support joe

it’s getting serious now, finally

hopefully blanda will become christian so papa jonas can marry them

“Blanda would look cuter with Nick.” Because that should be a reason you date someone. Always base someone’s value on looks. It’ll get you far in life, I promise.

Nov 27, 2012 @ 03:16 pm

Nick has his secret New York girlfriend!

Nov 27, 2012 @ 03:15 pm
    i think blanda would look cuter with nick than with joe

I think so too. Joe would look cuter with me! Blanda can have nick!!

Who is Blanda? anyways i’m so happy for joe! and woohoo concert tonight!! I wish i could have gone, but i’m not from America,i’m from South Africa :(

Nov 27, 2012 @ 03:52 pm

Blanda is joes girlfriend that should hook up with nick so I can get with joe.

BLANDA HAHAH MAKE ME LAUGH THE NAME!

BUT I LOVE JOE!

• SA jb fan

Blanda is joes girlfriend that should hook up with nick so I can get with joe.
    Really? oh, well you need to get past me first Haha :p just kidding.I went through the previous posts and people are arguing about it lol but,i wonder why? Anyways i love the jonas brothers.If they are happy,then we all should accept whatever they do. Well I think so :)

BLANDA HAHAH MAKE ME LAUGH THE NAME!

BUT I LOVE JOE!

Why are you so angry? and what’s wrong with the name Blanda?

I think Nick should hook up with Sam seeing as they’re both in LA. He made a bad decision breaking up with her seeing as Les Mis is getting rave reviews and she’s in the possibility for an Oscar nomination. Free publicity for the both of them tbh.

BLANDA IS SO UGLY

me too. I still love Joe but he can do much better than that cougar. Man, Camilla was older than him but was ok. Ashley too but they looked so good together. All the opposite to Blanda. She looks so ridiculous and looks too older next to Joe. He has a baby face and much more without mustache

she hasn’t work? because he was fired from NYT

pathetic people including oceanup saying blanda JONAS. LIKE WTF IS WRONG WITH U. they’re just dating (maybe) and ur already talking about marriage. go seek for a psychiatrist srsly.

Nick’s not lonely, he’s got all the girls he picked up this weekend in Texas.

oh and they can’t get married cuz she worships the devil.

Lol

Blanda kissing to other woman http://vernondeck.smugmug.com/Blog/VDs-Photo-Blog/10718147_gjCTL6#!i=2061890132&k=kk4CfNV&lb=1&s=A

no1currs if she’s bi-sexual. definitely not joe.

They look so nice! :)

Danielle is so lovely! She looks beautiful in those pictures! The only thing (although I too have been guilty of this,)is she accidentally didn’t wear an undershirt, so you can see her bra just a tad.

At least you know she is wearing one, which is better than not!

PS – Stop all the dating drama talk, please. It’s seriously getting old.

Dani’s hair always looks AMAZING.

I wish I could get my hair to look that great everyday! :O

The girls who met the boys today and saw Blanda there had nothing to say about her. Like lol apparently she was on her phone just like in those candids of her and joe ignoring each other. Must be embarrassing to be about 30 years old and dating a Jonas brother lol..

I wonder if Joe and Blanda ever have threesomes with Nick.

He loves cougars doesn’t he?

Nick has his secret NY girlfriend!! Wonder why he didn’t bring her along with Blanda??

That was very rude about the boys!!!!

Well she probably had nothing to do, but sit back and watch.What do you want her to do? lol she’s not apart of the group.

Nov 27, 2012 @ 05:59 pm

What’s their twitter?

i’m so glad blanda (soon to be blanda jonas) is there to support joe :)

Everybody in the party do the chacha!!!!

Blanda jonas !!! <3

Joe shaved. :)

STFU ABOUT BLANKDA. LETS FOCUS THAT THE BOYS ARE BACK. FUCK

Joe shaved his mustache. He looks so beautiful. They’re all beautiful :)

Ugh I can’t wait to see joe all wet on stage with a tank top or a v neck and nick and Kevin

Joe is single, but I see that for you is so difficult understand this.

• oceanUP

i’m so glad blanda (soon to be blanda jonas) is there to support joe

it’s getting serious now, finally :)

Why would it be embarrassing to date a Jonas if you’re almost 30? I’m older than that but if any Jonas wanted to hook up, heck yeah I’d jump at that chance.

My husband was 21 and I was 32 when we married. Still married, still happy. I don’t get why done of you think an age difference is any kind of big deal?

i think blanda would look cuter with nick than with joe

Oooooh crazy South American denial freak is here! Yes, crazy person, Joe IS dating Blanda. It’s quite disrespectful of you to not accept that he’s in a relationship with her.

Blanda did not get fired. She is still listed as their art director you idiot