Jelena Played Games After Lohan Arrest

a39eb9023a7011e28bf022000a9f139a_7_0

After Justin Bieber’s concert at Madison Square Garden he had a late-night play date at the Times Square location Dave and Buster’s with Selena Gomez, reports Us Weekly. At the concert Selena watched ‘transfixed’ from the side of the stage. ‘Bieber was desperate to get back together with her. Selena has been worried, but she still loves him.’

Source: ‘They arrived arm in arm ready to play a bunch of games.’ They played car-racing game Daytona and Super Shot and rode the venue’s indoor roller coaster. ‘They were arm in arm the whole time, and even stole a kiss here and there. They definitely seemed happy and in love and had a great time.’

Lindsay Lohan punched another woman in the face over Max George from the ‘The Wanted’ last night after leaving Justin Bieber’s concert, reports TMZ. Lindsay tried to get backstage after to meet Max, but she was blocked. They met at a bar later and Lindsay got drunk, it turned Max off and he then started talking to another woman, which enraged Lindsay.

So Max found another girl in the club and went home with her instead. The victim in the Lindsay Lohan nightclub fight told TMZ that Lohan hurled a racial slur at her moments before the brawl calling her a ‘f**king Gypsy.’ Tiffany Mitchell’s friend then called her a ‘whore’ and told her ‘Liz & Dick sucked.’ Then Lindsay punched Tiffany and was arrested for assault.

Tiffany, who is a psychic said: ‘We are not Gypsies. That has nothing to do with our religion … it was a racist comment. Just because your career went down the drain and your new movie sucks, you can’t go around beating people up.’ Lindsay was jealous that she talked to Max.

Around the web

please remove your vulgar self from this saint bieber post

Gurl, don’t try to make Saint Bieber happen.

Gurl, don’t try to make Saint Bieber happen.

this is god’s doing, i cannot take credit

More quotes. Was those fan statements?

yes from nyc

Gurl, don’t try to make Saint Bieber happen.

this is god’s doing, i cannot take credit

what a pleasant surprise to find this article on justin’s google news page today

and for every one of those, there are 15 of these

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

like i get that there needs to be public drama in order for said public to believe his future songs about heartbreak and love lost but ummmmmmm i dont think mj’s fans had to deal with this much brooke shields back in the day.

i don’t think eddie van halens fans had to deal with this much valerrie burtinelli back in the day

i don’t think john travolta’s fans had to deal with this much kelly preston back in the day

i don’t think kim kardashian’s fans had to deal with this much reggie bush back in the day

i don’t think king henry VIII’s fans had to put up with this much anne boyln back in the day

i don’t think john lennon’s fans had to deal with this much of history’s GREATEST basic bitch, yoko ono, back in the- …wait. yeah. yeah they did lol

BUT THE POINT STILL STANDS

i need someone to tell me if canadian infants are generally circumcised. this is important information. i will not stop seeking answers

OMFGGGGGGG

fans take the BEST pictures i swear

lmao lmao jaxon is still the g.o.a.t baby, i see. and jazmyn is so talllll

“jaxon, how are yo, buddy?” “i got booger”

i’m screamingggggggggg!!!!!!! i’m bouta start a jaxon fan site quick give me some good names

Jeremy Jack Bieber ?@JeremyBieber

The thing I admire the most about u is after all you go through your strength in your faith is awsome #2nd2none @justinbieber #inspired

oh, well what do ya know sir that happens to be my favorite thing too :)

Girl, just say “I need to see some canadian ****”

ahhh yes this is how i like it. bieber posts all to my self no other stans, no haters

hm hm what can i post next

I’d do Bieber’s dad. I want dat juicy burger in my bread cheeks.

hm hm what can i post next

:D

Girl, just say “I need to see some canadian ****”
    _

hahahahaha do u think if i search for “canadian p-rn” i could find my answer? this is high risk i can’t be playing around. i have the delicate, chastely luminous eyes of a virgin.

but i need to know. 0_0

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

smh

• SubwayToVenus

I don’t get why people can’t get through their thick skulls that they are back together, if they have even broke up in the first place, they were spotted holding hands yesterday, Selena’s been spotted with him everywhere since the “break up” and yet people insist on them having troubles, Justin called Selena his girlfriend during his interview with Oprah and said he has the right to be happy and that he can’t remain single for the rest of his life just to please mean people who say mean things about his GIRLFRIEND. Just because Selena said she’s spending holidays with her grandparents and not with Justin doesn’t mean shit, get the fuck over it.

I’d do Bieber’s dad. I want dat juicy burger in my bread cheeks.
    _

anons, why don’t you log in?

SubwayToVenus said:

i spoke too soon.

SubwayToVenus said:

Shut up and buy “Can’t Be Tamed”.

• SubwayToVenus

Are u kidding me? She was EVERYWHERE with him, they were attached, and by everywhere I mean their music videos too.

anons, why don’t you log in?

lol i’m not anons. I just want Bieber’s dad to ride me.

• SubwayToVenus

Shut up and buy “Can’t Be Tamed”.
    Justin’s never gonna love you.

I’d do Bieber’s dad. I want dat juicy burger in my bread cheeks.
    _

see, shit like this is bout to make me make an account. because the thought of anyone coming in here and browsing the comments and think this was said by me destroys my soul, and i’m anonymous.

but i need to know. 0_0

Gerl google is your (pijama party) bff.
    Just put “Canadian di** the real deal lolz” and you’ll get an answer.

_

i mean how does one copy and paste my comment, yet still fail to read it… i don’t know about you, subway.

You shouldn’t even have mentioned them tbh

NO YOU SHOULD READ THE TEXT ON YOUR SCREEN TBH

• Anonymous*

mkay i put a star on my shit so yall can continue to be a mess if you’d like.

smh wanting to sex jeremy up WHAT IS WRONG WITH YEW

“About half of Canadian men are circumcised.
    The rates have really declined though. Nowadays, only about 10% of Canadian baby boys are circumcised.”
    Your answer.

SubwayToVenus said:

Buy “Hit The Lights” the hit single by the singer of our generation – Selena Gomez.
    Ew

I know, babe. I know (:’()
    *shoots Hollywood Records for promote that crap instead of Two More Lonely People as a single*

Gerl google is your (pijama party) bff.
    Just put “Canadian di** the real deal lolz” and you’ll get an answer.
    _

um are u suggesting that this search will be for masturbatory purposes? oh, no, no… i just don’t like surprises.

Anonymous* said:

mkay i put a star on my shit so yall can continue to be a mess if you’d like.

smh wanting to sex jeremy up WHAT IS WRONG WITH YEW

He’s SEX.

• Anonymous8

“About half of Canadian men are circumcised.
    Your answer.
    _

yay thank you! may i please have the link? or can you tell me the date of publication?

but omggg this tells me NOTHING.

Is Selena a virgo?

but omggg this tells me NOTHING.

Do you want to know if Justin Bieber has a foreskin in his penis :O…?
    This. lol

• SubwayToVenus

I know, babe. I know (:’()
    I KNOW OR TAKE ME ALONG

SubwayToVenus said:

I know, babe. I know (:’()
    I KNOW OR TAKE ME ALONG

What a messy label D:!!! Go to RCA gurl!!!

Is Selena a virgo?

that bitch doesnt get to be a virgo

Canadian dick is the worst just like their bacon.

• Anonymous*

Do you want to know if Justin Bieber has a foreskin in his penis …?

yes. one needs to be prepared for these sorts of things ahead of time sister

• Anonymous*

Canadian dick is the worst just like their bacon.

i know nothing of either but give me 5 years and i’ll get back to you

ewwww, turtle neck penis’ are so gross.

i guess they’re supposed to make intercourse more pleasurable? idk man idk

yes. one needs to be prepared for these sorts of things ahead of time sister

DAT BULGE.

ewwww, turtle neck penis’ are so gross.

What’s that? Pic plezz

DAT BULGE.
    _

yessss that is actually my favorite youtube video of all time behind “sittin on the toilet”

What’s that? Pic plezz

google harry styles nude lol

…………….jk he wasn’t legal you goin to jail now!!!

What’s that? Pic plezz

google harry styles nude lol

…………….jk he wasn’t legal you goin to jail now!!!

WTF is a turtle neck?!

WTF is a turtle neck?!

LOL, it is one who is not circumcised.

foreskin lol

i almost thought i’d be cute and just post the wili link(lmaoo @ that typo) but to my horror, i discovered that there is a giant uncircumcised penis staring you dead in the eye at the top of the page

i cant do that to yall

aw danggit i forgot my * smh.

foreskin lol

i cant do that to yall

lmaooooooo

WTF is a turtle neck?!

LOL, it is one who is not circumcised.

You are funny :3

justin better be asleep right now smh look at his eyes

that’s what happens when you stay out all night!

• SlimShady

Where is Anons, this is his perfect conversation :/

justin i hope you are okay and everyone around you is safe and i want to let you know that i prayed for you very hard tonight.

i hope you are okay and safe and not hurt or afraid. someone out there gets what’s going on and prayer can change the heart of god so you should never be afraid.

i love you very much

Reality = *we are NEVER EVER EVER getting back together*

• fwitvtzkv

Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing
    everything I’ve worked hard on. Any recommendations? my link

Stop posting shit about Justin and selena’s “relationship” nobody gives a fuck and nobody wants to keep reading fake crap about the relationship unless you have pictures stop posting this shit!!

“They definitely seemed happy and in love and had a great time.”

lol that’s not what the people who saw them there said…

lol that’s not what the people who saw them there said…

What did they say?

What did they say?
    _

that justin was quiet and looked miserable lol

“yes, very nice meeting you too, I saw him with Selena & Jazzy later but he didn’t stop to say anything :(

from today

“he didn’t even say hi to us tho, he just ran in and that was it -_- ”

Selena wants Demi’s puss!!!

Selena wants Demi’s puss!!!

please remove your vulgar self from this saint bieber post

More quotes. Was those fan statements?

Justin’s never gonna love you.

anons, why don’t you log in?

lol i’m not anons. I just want Bieber’s dad to ride me.
    _

stawp ur gonna make me cry. how about YOU make the account instead. that seems fair

• SubwayToVenus

Ew

Justin’s never gonna love you.
    _

heyyy that’s not nice. i don’t think she’s after justin anyways. more into his father…

• SubwayToVenus