Demi Lovato ‘#Jemi4Life Umm.. No’

ijojiojioj

Updated with new Dilmer picture!

LOL. He’s an ass, but I love him. Buy guys, seriously. Remember when she also said “never gonna happen” yet they were already dating..

Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:05 pm

It’s in the related stories. Lolz

Blah blah blah, fuck jeminabullshitta.

Joe doesn’t look out for no one but himself

And his dick^

I think that he was just a gentleman with her. He doesn’t deserve that kind of treatment from her. Maybe there was no love, but he has always been good with her. We really dont know what really happened there, so shut the fuck up.

lol BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

Demi just needs to be more careful with what she says on the internet, even if she’s standing up for herself or something.

JEMI I WILL STILL GO DOOOOWN

Fuckin bitch…she doesn’t even deserve a hair from him..ungrateful bitch
    i agree, she is so fake person

i hate lovato

she and your fans think is the most beautiful girl and not!!

has many flaws! she is fucking liar

i hate lovato

she and your fans think is the most beautiful girl and not!!

has many flaws! she is fucking liar

Lol, you hate lovatics b/c they find her beautiful? Wow. Everybody has flaws and lie.

Nov 30, 2012 @ 12:42 pm
    JAAJAJJA I HATE JEMI I HATE BLANDA .. JOE SINGLE

Lol

Who watched The Vampire Diaries last night?

I didn’t! ^

Lol @ the ppl commenting that can’t even speak or write in english right, lol. Gtfo. And I don’t see how demi’s being ungrateful by saying no to it.. smh.

I didn’t! ^

Do you watch the show, though?

I don’t get why joe gets so much hate. He’s so cute and omg I love him. I ship him with Wilmer. Their friendship is adorable. I want them to date they’d be the cutest gay couple if jartin doesn’t happen.

Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:42 pm
    I didn’t! ^

Do you watch the show, though?

Sometimes

She know she still wants the dick.

I didn’t! ^

Do you watch the show, though?

Sometimes
    ___

Oh, alright then.

DILMER IS FOR LIFE. I want remember to you that Demetria is dating Wilmer since May/2010.

Wilmer has always been her true love. They started dating to the end of May of that year

She know she still wants the dick

She don’t want the damn D.

Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:41 pm

Demi saying no but her body saying yes yes jk it’s a Christina aguilera song

Wilmer is a player. It’s not true love.

Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:45 pm

No. Wilmer is joes true love. Demi can’t have him because he belongs to Joe.

• robby

having a great time reading your blog post. you know what your readers want. Keep posting. baju profesi anak

• JoeHoe15

Never knew that Perez is a JEMIshipper like Ryan Seacrest! :D :D :D

I miss the happy Joe, he’s been looking so sad sometimes. I don’t know what’s going on,he’s changed. He’s not his goofy self as much as before

• xAskTaylorx

Nov 30, 2012 @ 07:22 pm

lol. yeah but your spanish is pretty bad too
    its “No Compriendo”…. not “no comprendo”

*Facepalm* Actually, it is “No Comprendo”.
    I must know, I’m from South America.
    There’s no excuse, you need classes asap (at least in Spanish language).

What the….?!? 0____o So then I’m guessing you are another anon correcting this one? Then where is THAT anon from where they can’t even spell there own language word right?!? 0___o

• Max

Demi and whoever she is dating now or even if she is single.. focus on her career.

• cheap beats

The cheap beats by dre headphones are also incredibly portable and fold them into some sort of awesome compact form for simplier and easier providing. The headphones come by means of two cables, a traditional a person for your iPod, MP3 FORMAT, CD and other tunes devices together with a Monster iSoniTalk cable,[url=http://beatsbydre6.weebly.com/]cheap beats by dre[/url] which has a crafted in microphone and reply button that’s appropriate with your Itouch new generation ipod, Blackberry and other audio-enabled phone.
    cheap beats http://beatsbydre6.weebly.com/

jarry http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8z5hgTsfX1r8fz02o1_500.jpg

His bluge *.*

*bulge

Nov 30, 2012 @ 07:46 pm

jarry http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8z5hgTsfX1r8fz02o1_500.jpg

His bluge *.*

;)

Demi honestly seems full of her self and bitchy to me.

Of course… We have a lot of children here…

And of course demi don’t want jemi again

If i had a boyfriend and after his break up w me (saying 1st that he just lo es me as a friend) and after a 4 weeks he start to date another beautiful woman and start to took her in a concerts and after coming to me and said:

” i want tell you tge truth: i dates you because disney channel asked, but well i felt sone things too”

Of course i will say ” ummmmmm no” too .-.
    —————-
    EXACTLY.

Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:48 pm
    Now I want joe and harry styles to be friends
    _____
    omg more like nick and harry and joe and louis. i would pay so much money to see them hang out lol

Ew no Louis better zayn…

The Demi Bitches are back!!! Just like their STAR******

The only mental case Bitch was her/and is!!!!

Of course… We have a lot of children here…

And of course demi don’t want jemi again

Of course i will say ” ummmmmm no” too .-.

Ps: sorry i writted some wrong words…. Because i am writting in the iphone

GOD DAMMIT I WILL GO DOWN WITH THE JEMI SHIP
    I STILL LOVE YOU JEMI EVEN THO YOU ARE ABOUT AS REAL AS JUSTIN BIEBER BEING NICE.

• xAskTaylorx

Here comes that crazy Demi/Jemi fan in three… Two… One… (Hasn’t posted yet)….

• xAskTaylorx

Of course… We have a lot of children here…

And of course demi don’t want jemi again

Of course i will say ” ummmmmm no” too .-.

No comprendo. Wth are you trying to say? I hope you are from a different country and do not know your English well because if you are from America, no comment and learn your English better. Nice attempt though. <<< not being sarcastic..

xAskTaylorx

lol. yeah but your spanish is pretty bad too
    its “No Compriendo”…. not “no comprendo”

xAskTaylorx

i’m not american…sorry :(

…Are you american?

DJ Triple XL ?@DJtripleXL

Yo @WValderrama @joejonas @robknox_ys @kyle187 @Nitevision_Mgmt @JoshDVegas @DuffleBagDivas @djkmarie Good Times Last Night!!!

it’s jilmer bitches

DJtripleXL

it’s jilmer bitches

DJtripleXL

Yo WValderrama joejonas robknox_ys kyle187 Nitevision_Mgmt JoshDVegas DuffleBagDivas @djkmarie Good Times Last Night!!!

it’s jilmer bitches

DJtripleXL

No. Wilmer is joes true love. Demi can’t have him because he belongs to Joe.

When was the last time Joe and Wilmer hung out?

Jonas concert three days ago <3 I’m kidding about the while jilmer gay couple thing btw. I do love their friendship though.
    Yeah, I know you were joking.

• JoBrosDemi

Okay the Tweet seems really ridiculous but also cute. I love Jemi, Demi and Joe but I know that Jemi will be a dream. Maybe one day they will come again together but not yet <3

Lol the bible verses on the bieber post…

(replying to this) – Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:07 pm

He kind of treated her like crap, so no I don’t think she is being ungrateful.

If he had treated her bad, Wilmer wouldn’t be friends with him. Or at least I’d hope my boyfried wouldn’t be friends with someone that treated me ~bad.

• SubwayToVenus

Niley <3

lol i love how she says um no as if joe actually wants her back to lol joe is dating tall SKINNY beautiful model chicks…actually if you notice..all of joes exes are either tall and skinny or their short and they look like models…demi is just plain in my opinion. i mean so is joe but demi your dating wilmer..the same guy who told the tabloids about his sex life with lindsay lohan..

e kind of treated her like crap, so no I don’t think she is being ungrateful.

____
    thank you! why would you hang out with a guy who treated your girl bad? lol

Now I want joe and harry styles to be friends
    _____

lol at people that think Demi’s tweet can hurt Joe.
    Pleasee. he’s banging Blanda as we speak

Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:45 pm

Joe is far from being plain and aside from Amelia none of his exes have been models…

Aside from Amelia and Katlie Kloss I mean

Nov 30, 2012 @ 02:56 pm
    lol at people that think Demi’s tweet can hurt Joe.
    Pleasee. he’s banging Blanda as we speak

It probably does. It’s not the first time she’s been rude.
    She was really rude calling him his sister on a live chat I think a while back. Joe looked embarrassed and fake laughed.

JAAJAJJA I HATE JEMI I HATE BLANDA .. JOE SINGLE

Just becasue she doesn’t tweet him doesn’t mean she doesn’t text him. They have each others numbers.

i feel so bad for joe, he’s always sending her supportive tweets and saying happy birthday yet demi NEVER replies or wishes him happy birthday. the only time she tweets something to do with him is ‘umm.. No’ which could be hurtful to joe. in a week demi will probably regrett saying it and pretend something like all celebs do ‘oh i was hacked’ or she’ll pretend it never happened. he shouldn’t of tweeted of tweeted it though, he was a bitch lol

• JoBrosDemi

You are right. Demi really never responds Joe directly but sometimes she tweetes about the Jonas Brothers like the NYC Concert.

Harsh move Perez

Harsh move Perez

Lol, Demi breaking the hearts of all Jemi stans.

Fuckin bitch…she doesn’t even deserve a hair from him..ungrateful bitch

He kind of treated her like crap, so no I don’t think she is being ungrateful.

He kind of treated her like crap, so no I don’t think she is being ungrateful.

LMAO demi!she shut that down real quick

JOE SINGLE PLEASE JAJA

Lol. He’s unattractive to me.

Nov 30, 2012 @ 12:48 pm
    Fuckin bitch…she doesn’t even deserve a hair from him..ungrateful bitch

Nobody deserves him, except me and Nicky.

DJtripleXL

Yo WValderrama joejonas robknox_ys kyle187 @djkmarie Good Times Last Night!!!

jilmer bitches

Yo WValderrama joejonas robknox_ys kyle187 djkmarie Good Times Last Night!!!

jilmer bitches

He kind of treated her like crap? Really?

he didn’t treat her like crap.he did everything for her! he even bought her a limo so she could take it to prom with an old friend of hers! they loved each other and things didn’t work out. but they will get back together.

I know! He was great to her! They didn’t work out and not sure if they will get back together. That would be nice, but hopefully they at least try to grasp onto the friendship they used to have.

DJ Triple XL ?@DJtripleXL

jilmer was hangin out last night yay

xAskTaylorx

lol. yeah but your spanish is pretty bad too
    its “No Compriendo”…. not “no comprendo”

*Facepalm* Actually, it is “No Comprendo”.
    I must know, I’m from South America.
    There’s no excuse, you need classes asap (at least in Spanish language).

jilmer <3

jilmer <3

You’re In Denial.

No. Wilmer is joes true love. Demi can’t have him because he belongs to Joe.

When was the last time Joe and Wilmer hung out?

Nov 30, 2012 @ 01:49 pm
    jilmer <3

You’re In Denial.

Noooooooo!!!

No. Wilmer is joes true love. Demi can’t have him because he belongs to Joe.

When was the last time Joe and Wilmer hung out?

jilmer <3

You’re In Denial.

Noooooooo!!!
    ___
    Yes. You. Are.

And wilmer visited joe when he was doing that flop show The Next. Their friendship is cute. :)

Now I want joe and harry styles to be friends