Demi Lovato NEW HAIR EXTENTIONS!

demiexteg

+ Demi on ‘This Is How I Made It’ under! + new pix with Cece!

How come she looks so uncomfortable with her fans, but with her friends she is “crazy” or is smiling and not looking so uncomfortable?
    Did you really just ask that.

———————–

LOL! I know! xAskTaylorx will try and point out such the littlest things about Demi and complain about her in the girl post. It’s getting really annoying now. You really needs to stop.

If you don’t like Demi then hop off her post…
    ___

Both of you can STHU for all anyone could care. She can post whatever the fuck she wants. Did you motherfuckass buy this post? Make this post? NO so shut up.

And I heard that she doesn’t like when her fans touch her but of course that was from a expose blog so who knows. Oh and that’s a poor excuse about her not knowing them.. clearly she doesn’t but most Celebs smile with their fans.
    LOLLLOL
    if you dont like demi stop hating and dont comment anything negative

Demi is engaged

I feel like she should have included Selena, because they started on Barney together, and Selena gave up Camp Rock for Demi.

I think everything she said about her stepdad was so sweet though.

“X Factor” is evil, Demi! You’re too nice a person. Run away from the show as fast and as far as you can!

who the fuck would wear a pink sweat suit out in public? excuse me while i barf.

DILMER IS TRUE LOVE

• xAskTaylorx

Everything except her weird eyebrows are fine. Those eyebrows creep me out! 0___o =$

• xAskTaylorx

Did you really just ask that.

• kristin6410

^^^whats wrong with going out in swears and sweat shirt i do it all the time -shrugs-

Did looks sooo pretty here …never go back to blonde :)

she touched his butt

Dirrty Demetria

They’re probably in bed right now as we speak, Getting it in Wink

She’s getting the Wilmer Willy.

• kristin6410

Even though she may love her fans .. there still strangers. With her friends she knows them and can be silly uk?

@xasktaylorx

Did you really just ask that.

———————–

If you don’t like Demi then hop off her post…

• Max

Demi is gorgeous. She looks pretty and I love how she changes up her hairstyle.

Did you really just ask that.

———————–

If you don’t like Demi then hop off her post…
    ___

__________________

Blah blah blah blah

Blah blah blah blah

That’s exactly what you’re doing “blah blah blah blah” and whining, STFU.

——————-

WTF? No, you need chill the hell out. FOR REAL! You all are going to blow up on one picture of Demi not looking 100% comfortable with a fan than her own friend? GET REAL! LMAO

Blah blah blah blah

That’s exactly what you’re doing “blah blah blah blah” and whining, STFU.

—————————–

LOL whatever.

You are crazy.

Demi looks beautiful.

—————————–

LOL whatever.

You are crazy.

No you’re just a fucktard. You’re DISMISSED.

STHU and learn how to read thoroughly. I said “I heard that she doesn’t like when her fans touch her but of course that was from a expose blog” main words EXPOSE BLOG, which means more than likely untrue. And I didn’t “blow” up about the picture only about you and that other thing of a human talking about AskTaylor. It’s not your post to have an attitude with someone for what they choose to say on it. Now you take your own words and “GET REAL”.

—————————–

LOL whatever.

You are crazy.

No you’re just a fucktard. You’re DISMISSED.

_________________

Hahahahahahaha!

No, you are lame.

• takingapictureofyou.tumblr.com

WELL SAID! I think that the experience of xfactor is just doing bad on her! I love her and I just want the best for her!

Hahahahahahaha!

No, you are lame.

No, hun you are. It’s very apparent to anyone here that you’re a very piteous person. :)

———————-

The only reason you think I am having an attitude (which I wasn’t) is because I told xAskTaylor to stop with her complaining about Demi.

Hahahahahahaha!

No, you are lame.

——————–

Piteous person? Not the least bit. You need to STFU now. Take your own advice.

• xAskTaylorx

Finally my plan of having an “alive” post worked. Silly anons, thank you for making Oceanup alive. =D Now you can all stop the fighting. And did you guys not see my compliment to her? The eyebrows are what freak me out and celebs do smile with fans btw. Look at Selena, Taylor’s, and JB’s fan meetings. But whatever, it’s like why did that girl wear pink sweats out? Who cares! Lol.

She’s a BABE, love the length of the extensions, looks very natural.. still hoping on black hair soon in the near future<3

Demi loves her fans. She had said that many times before. There are many other pictures she has been very comfortable with her fans. So I’m not going to base off just because some of you all think she doesn’t look all the comfortable in one pic with a fan. Of course she might look more relaxed taking pictures with her friends because after all they are her friends. Who wouldn’t feel that? A picture can say a thousands words. It is not a poor excuse. Anyways she looks beautiful.

It is not a poor excuse.

yea it is, it becomes more poor every time someone tries to prove it.

See you all in the next Demi post xAskTaylorx and the other defensive anon.

Yes you are one of them
    ______

No, actually I’m not.

• xAskTaylorx

Children! You can stop fighting now! Geez. Really? -___-

Leave the other Anon alone. She has a point when came to xAskTaylorx.

See you all in the next Demi post xAskTaylorx and the other defensive anon.

Defensive or tired of fucktard kids. It’s definitely the second one.

Yes you are one of them
    ______

No, actually I’m not

———————

How old are you?

How many adults are really in here though?

How old are you?
    _______

Dec 1, 2012 @ 11:39 pm
    xAskTaylorx said:
    Children! You can stop fighting now! Geez. Really? -___-

—————————-

Nah! When you leave Demi alone it will stop.

• xAskTaylorx

Didn’t realize ppl were up at 3 am….. 0___o I just got home from work and I come on here and ppl are going on and on. Wow…

How old are you?
    _______

——————

Figures…

Figures….
    ________

Nothing has been figured out actually.

AskTaylorx said:

————————-

Not everyone on here is where you live…

• xAskTaylorx

Goodnight y all! Still pretty late! Lol.. ^^^^^^

Figures….
    ________

Nothing has been figured out actually.

——————————

Well you as an adult, (not sure if you was ‘that Anon or not) shouldn’t be calling these children” on here fuckards and stuff… That’s name calling which is very childish. You can make a point without the name calling and be rude.

Dec 1, 2012 @ 11:46 pm
    xAskTaylorx said:
    Goodnight y all! Still pretty late! Lol.. ^^^^^^

——————————–

Bye! See you in the next Demi post. She rocks!

• GLiTTERSWAG

I hope she keeps this hairstyle for a long time cause it looks so good on her!

she looks so pretty <3

In an argument it really wouldn’t matter which manner in your language you use. You can cut someone down with big words they’ll need google for it or you could curse. No matter what choice you use it’s all rude and from the time you began to talk you argue your point until you leave this world you argue your point. Arguing happens, in the political world they refer to it as a debate but truly it’s what we call an childish argument between two adults when really it only becomes childish when someone wants to make their point more valid.

When are we getting Dilmer babies? Or at least a Demi/wilmer wedding! Come on Wilmer pop the question already!

Right? She looks in pain!

• oceanUP

is that wilmer behind?

She looks finally happy.

Demi valderrama!!

I like Demi pale.

@gennnyshawcross: @Alex_Petrossian were demi and wilmer holding hands or anything?! please say no

@Alex_Petrossian: @gennnyshawcross they were haha she touched his butt

Lololololol

LOLLLOL
    if you dont like demi stop hating and dont comment anything negative
    ——————————-

Exactly! If they can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen. This is a Demi post so of course her fans that LIKE her will comment and defend her against negativity.

• exoticmist

She looks absolutely gorgeous..the hair, the makeup, the outfit, everything. :)

The hair extensions are just long enough. Any longer, and they’d look terrible. I like that hairstyle and hair color on her.

she touched his butt

Dirrty Demetria ;)

Dec 1, 2012 @ 07:41 pm
    she touched his butt

Dirrty Demetria

They’re probably in bed right now as we speak, Getting it in ;)

Demi is beautiful. People let her be.

Demi looks fine to me with that fan. She looks pretty. :)

That’s your opinion about that being a “poor excuse”.

VERY poor excuse. Relax your face Demi.

LOL

DemI looks great. Lucky fan. :)

I wouldn’t be surprised if Demi and Wilmer get married.

eww she looks horrible, oh no wait…she IS horrible. also everyday more FAKE.

• SlimShady

Y’all just stfu, have a cookie.

AskTaylorx said:

_________________________

Leave Demi alone!

Piteous person? Not the least bit. You need to STFU now. Take your own advice.

How about NO, shit for brains. I need to STFU now? I told you to do that 3 or so comments ago yet you couldn’t comprehend and was too dense and just kept replying.

Dec 1, 2012 @ 11:32 pm
    Piteous person? Not the least bit. You need to STFU now. Take your own advice.

——————————

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Dec 1, 2012 @ 11:32 pm
    Piteous person? Not the least bit. You need to STFU now. Take your own advice.

——————————

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Y’all just stfu, have a cookie.

If anyone shut up it wouldn’t be a post now would it?

AskTaylorx said:

—————————

Demi is awesome! Next.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    _____

Well it’s clear that there are kids on this post -_____-

Y’all just stfu, have a cookie.

If anyone shut up it wouldn’t be a post now would it?

———————

No duh?

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    _____

Well it’s clear that there are kids on this post -_____-

——————————-

Yes you are one of them

I wish Demi Lovato was my girlfriend.

I’m an average-build guy who likes the way Demi Lovato looks, and I don’t care what the haters say.

Her personality may be real, but her hair and face are really fake.