Jonas Brothers JINGLE BALL BOYS

janegl

+ new fan meetings! UPDATE: Interview HERE or UNDER!

• xAskTaylorx

Awww that’s sooo cute that the men with the boo(b)s are happy! < << That joke didn't come out right, did it?

Jan

Blanda is there tonight.

• oceanUP

joe finally looks happy good job blanda :)

Nick and joe look terrible here. bad picture for sure.

Stop speaking about this person.

Wedding? You are crazy

seriously, that famewhore (blanda) doesn’t work anymore? she’s lazy

Lol, the photoshoped photo of Nick.

• joejonassmile

Whats wrong about Joe s eyes ? can some one explain it clearly?
    that yellow coat…OMG…he is so brave at choosing colours to wear…but it still looks good on him but I hate yellow but OMG…I dont hate it on him…on the arrvial moment the style of Nick is much better than all of them but on stage Joe shines like diamend :D
    BTW remember those Love Me shirts months ago? I thinj there were Blanda s design or at least they are from Obey…they know each other at least for a year now and as long as Blanda is willing to travel with him its going to work :-) she feels appriciated when she sees others have her shirts on(her own words)and isnt that sweet of Joe wearing them to cheer her up? Aww…

the boys are happy when they’re on stage, they can make a album soon. i’m worried about joe, he looks tired and his red eyes, he need take care.

The guys looked great on stage. Awesome feedback from a lot of people saying the killed it. Joes face is so pretty in that video. So happy that everyone is loving them even other celebs.

• joejonassmile

So jealious of all the people get to see them at jingle ball…I hope I get so many good quality videos

of course she is using joe’s money now. what attention whore! she doesn’t work anymore

Joe is very skinny, doesn’t he sleep? The hardcore partying (blanda) is bad influence on the boys. Don’t forget that Joe and Nick did spent the whole nigths in clubs in NY. Blanda is a druggie and likes be partying

I just don’t believe joe is real. How can someone be that pretty I can’t..

• joejonassmile

oceanUP said : joe finally looks happy good job blanda

OU you always make me laugh… :D
    I mean you always choose to say some thing that every one attacks you :P
    Thanks for keep updating here about Jonas brothers…I just had to say it ;)

The jonas bros are taller than emblem 3.

Oh, so they did perform. Awesome.

Fuck you oceanup

Ahh come on they have just come public that they dare dating so how do some people jump to engagement!! Good idea to date for a few years first. He has had some long term relationship that seemed solid but ended soon after so he needs to be sure and take his time.

• oceanUP

Fuck you oceanup

joe is like the new elvis!

Disappointing interview for anyone waiting for new music. They say they are in the studio. Huh? Only Nick & Joe were in the studio. For a couple of days in London. There were a couple of studio days during MTJ. That is it. Most of the interview was about how Kevin doesn’t have to leave the house to go to work and he can stay by Danielle’s side. When you see so many others busting their butt to make in the music business, people who live, breathe and have such a passion for creating music. It just does not describe these guys anymore.

• xAskTaylorx

Dec 1, 2012 @ 10:53 pm

They are living off merchandise sales. Compared to Taylor Swifts merchandise, let’s just say she is Jcpennys and JB are like Fricking Macys! Taylor shirts are from $15-24 and cuter while JB have lost there touch and are $35 shirts. Hopefully we start seeing new music by like next week because I can’t take on the waiting anymore! It’s been three years and you would think after all this time they would have new songs out by now. Hurry up JB please! Haha.

Are there any videos of their performance? did they only sing one song? I’m not from America, so i don’t know much about it :)

Of course Blsnda is there!? she’s in LA what do you want her to do. I don’t think she has friends there. I might be wrong though. She’s going to go wherever joe goes

Why would joe be sad? he has nothing to be sad about! lol I don’t know why people are saying that. You can’t judge that off of pictures.

I believe she just turned 28, take what journalists say with a pinch of salt – their research skills are notoriously crap ie. one stated she was called Blanca the other day. Just goes to show they know sweet ‘F’ all about half of what they write about.
    But how does one know for sure how old she actually is? I mean where does she say her age? and i agree that the journalists don’t get the facts properly before releasing sh*t info.

I don’t know, just telling you what’s generally been reported as her age, most probably taken from internet info regarding her occupation as a graphic designer. To be honest, I don’t really understand what the fuss is regarding her age but then again I don’t particularly think age difference is a huge issue anyway. If you connect what’s the big deal?

I doubt you’ll find any videos.Not many people video tape at jingle ball,well i don’t think they do

I like joe scruffy and even kevin,but not so much on nick

Damn joe even with blood in your eyes your fucking gorgeous

I bet Janda are getting it onnn if you know what I mean lol ;) I mean they’ve known each other for along! time and have dated for a few months now

I’ve noticed that the boys are not ver photogenic in red carpet pics at times. They look gorgeous in the stage pics and videos. Hmmm I think they need to practice posing in the mirror. All three are beyond gorgeous!

Oh no I disagree! those two pics joe looks creepy! like a stalker kinda face. Nick just standing there, he looks lost, but cute

I bet Janda are getting it onnn if you know what I mean lol I mean they’ve known each other for along! time and have dated for a few months now
    Well clearly, seeing as that’s what adults in a relationship generally do. Of course, if you’re suggesting Joe is still clinging to his rather tattered & worn V card, I think I can safely say we all waved bon voyage to that ship long ago!

Dec 2, 2012 @ 07:13 am

Creepy joe is hot

You know one of my friends knows the jonas brothers, but I haven’t met them yet.She says they are better looking in person. I don’t get how that’s possible, but i guess it’s the lighting and flashes etc that sometimes makes the pics of them not so nice

Dec 2, 2012 @ 07:18 am

They are. I’ve met them. Joe is super mega ultra gorgeous. Kevin and Nick are gorgeous as well. Plus they smell like heaven.

Even nick isn’t a virgin.Someone posted a pic of him and delta in a jacuzzi awhile ago,and he was basically on top of her, and you could see his face next to her.It looked like something was going on, but who knows

Well hopefully I’ll get to see them myself. She says she’ll introduce me to them one day, when they aren’t so busy :)

I must just tell you guys that they know about oceanup! haha especially joe.I wonder what they must be thinking when they see the comments. I bet they stopped now though, the comments are so mean sometimes

Trust me when you meet Joe in person, you will not stop staring at his eyes.

Mark my words.

Why do the jonas brothers have to be do damn sexyy? why why? we fans don’t stand a chance! lol!!

Eww sex is Nick … sorry to all Nick stans but he strikes me as having just too many hang-ups, too much of a perfectionist etc. He asks you to give him a score out of 10 so he can work on his technique for next time! Joe I think would be much better, as long as you made him turn his phone off beforehand and Kevin …. overly sentimental and emotional, probably cries when he’s done!

This made me laugh so much.

When I met them I found Joe the most gorgeous.

nick looked like a porcelain doll and he was gorgeous.

No one has commented. What’s up with the shirtless Nick pic??? Wow

Where did that picture of Nick come from?

Someone posted the pic on here, but it was just a picture,it wasn’t from a website. So I don’t know where the person got it from

No one has commented. What’s up with the shirtless Nick pic??? Wow

Apparently it’s photoshopped

that picture is photoshoped.. someone posted that via twitter..

Is it true that joe is engaged!!???!! does anyone know for a fact! seriously! no joke. Omg i hope not. I just don’t think marriage is the right thing, and no offense to Blanda, i just can’t see him marrying her,well not right now anyways

LOL my comment tripled haha sorry. I don’t know why?

Relax, joe is not engaged.I know this because my friend knows them,and there has been no news about it.Normally i don’t talk about their personal life,but i’ve seen this rumor going around,so no,someone made it up

• sara

Hahahaha i haven’t met him before .. I wish i could meet him .. But i can’t stop staring at his eyes in his photos XD

Holy fuck I don’t remember Joe being that hot

why joe went to Katsuya (with the druggie)to expose themselves to the paparazzi??????????

this is too obvious, why you want to go to a place where you know there’s paparazzi?

i remember this….

“and his current girlfriend is a hard-partying, older woman who is using him to promote her business.”

all is too obvious! I believe that 70% of what this article says http://blindgossip.com/?p=48815 is TRUE

Blind Gossip is bull!? who did joe go to Katsuya with,blanda? lol

who did joe go to Katsuya with,blanda? lol
    ____

we got a lot of pics of the jonas at the jingle ball + pics of danielle but no one cared about blanda there (and she was there)

so then they went at katsuya where there a lot of paps and blanda got her pics

You don’t think maybe it’s where they felt like going afterwards? I mean you’re saying they all go there JUST for her to get her pics taken,i doubt that.Plus do ehat if it’s where paparazzi are,maybe they don’t care.It could also be that at Jingle Ball she didn’t want to steal her bf’s spotlight. She is not doing it for publicity. They are genuine, just saying

AWWWW!!! Joseph!!! Happy!!!

hopefully joe will gets his eyes fixed before his wedding day

I’m assuming they didn’t perform, right? I keep forgetting that they’re not in full promotion mode & that these concerts they’ve been doing are just kinda random testers.

*Sigh* I know you can’t rush art if you want it to be good, but I hope we here a single by January. And I hope they announce in December that it’ll be out January.

They went to perform!!!!

Damn they look good. Blanda and dani are giving them the good stuff. Poor nick you’ll find the one soon.

Dec 1, 2012 @ 07:24 pm
    hopefully joe will gets his eyes fixed before his wedding day

Hope so I already the engagement ring on her ring finger

Dec 1, 2012 @ 07:24 pm
    hopefully joe will gets his eyes fixed before his wedding day

Hope so I already the engagement ring on her ring finger

Trolling is fun lmao

Actually now that I’m being honest she did have a ring on her ring finger yesterday.

Joe has become an annoying douche.I used to be a fan of his, but not anymore. He’s fake.Infact whether this is a real relationship or not i don’t give a f*ck anymore.He has changed! and he obviously can’t see that, because he’s so focused on his gf and giving her publicity,and everyone says Blanda is the problem.It takes two to tango,so he’s just as much to blame for all the hate.I’m so tired of him right now.He’s nothing special.I know i’m being harsh, but that’s how i feel. If he doesn’t like the hate, then he must stop showing their relationship off so much.It’s like they are everywhere all of a sudden.And no it has nothing to do with jealousy. I honestly don’t care about him as a fan!

What the hell? Lol joe deserves to be happy just like everyone else. He has been dating blanda for a few months now. If he doesn’t feel like lying and hiding anymore, leave him alone. He’s not hurting anyone, all he’s doing is living his life. I love how people only focus on when joe is dating. What about all the time Kevin spends with dani or nick when he was with delta. Stop being so hypocritical people.

It was Ashley Greene that just spoke of an ex boyfriend who kept taking her to Katsuya (which is a famous Hollywood Papp location), yet kept claimed he didn’t like publicity. Joe most definitely wanted to be papped with the new girlfriend. Joe & Nick are the most well known ex boyfriends out there. Why would they want to be known for their music when they have that? And because of MTJ Kevin is known for planting shrubs and throwing parties for relatives. He doesn’t even need to pick up a guitar anymore.

________

you can’t compare danielle and delta with that blanda. danielle is a normal girl, she isn’t a smoker illuminati. delta is old but a classy lady, without rumours of drugs, etc

blanda is a smoker and hard-partying plus illuminati/satanic

Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:44 am

Joe and nick live across the street from Katsuya….

Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:47 am
    ________

blanda is a smoker and hard-partying plus illuminati/satanic

Because you know her right….

Definately not 23 years old and not a beauty! Sorry have to agree that in most pics she does not look attractive. Most of his ex girlfriends have been gorgeous. BUT most concerning to me where is the looking at each other. Happy couples in love cannot stop looking at each other.

Dec 2, 2012 @ 06:06 am
    Satanic Blanda is turning Joe into one of the walking dead ….. woooooo!! haha.

He looks hot as fuck so I’m not complaining.

Dec 2, 2012 @ 06:06 am
    Satanic Blanda is turning Joe into one of the walking dead ….. woooooo!! haha.

He looks hot as fuck so I’m not complaining.

He can come bite my neck anytime LOL!

Joe is starting to look le brad Pitt when he did interview with the vampire. Absolute gorgeousness. Nobody can compete with that beauty!

He looks hot as fuck so I’m not complaining.

He can come bite my neck anytime LOL!

Mine too!

Please joe stay pale and don’t tan!

Come to think of it, joe and brad have the same jawline. Must be the Cherokee genes!

Please joe stay pale and don’t tan!
    Don’t worry about that, now he’s one of the living dead he’ll be asleep in his coffin when the sun is up!

Please joe stay pale and don’t tan!

Hahahahaha!

How can you guys blame Blanda for joe’s blood vessel bursting.I know you’re probably just kidding,but still . I swear there are weird fans who will actually believe you! lol

No joe looks more like Tom Cruise as a vampire than Brad Pitt

So what are the guys upto now. Are they heading back to NYC?

Chill sista, we’re just kiddin’ around. Too tempting you see, he’s dating a girl who the haters are saying is into the Illuminati or whatever and his eyes start to go red … poor Joe, he got all the breaks when it comes to looks but life tends to throw shit at him.

You know there’s an article from e-online saying that Blanda is 23yrs old!? and this was recently. I thought she was at least 27yrs.Now I’m confused. How old is she?

So what are the guys upto now. Are they heading back to NYC?

I’m thinking there’s a good possibility, especially Joe. He’ll most probably ‘escort’ Blanda home.

Dec 2, 2012 @ 06:40 am
    No joe looks more like Tom Cruise as a vampire than Brad Pitt

Both gorgeous as ever!

Joe is growing the scruff back! He doesn’t like shaving!

Joe is growing the scruff back! He doesn’t like shaving!

I know right, he’s a lazy MOFO plus of course it going to be even harder for him now being a vampire and all …. won’t be able to see his own reflection in the mirror!

• Anon_

http://iphone.eonline.com/article?id=367306 see!! it says the 23yr old beauty…??

Both gorgeous as ever!

Oh most definitely haha

Joe looks way better when he’s completely clean shaven. He’s gorgeous either way though.

Joe is growing the scruff back! He doesn’t like shaving!

Lmao

Yeah and joe looks much older when he has scruff. Now that he has shaved his mustache off, he looks young again lol

Why can’t i find any videos,this sucks. I only want to see their cover of Thinking about You at jingle ball :/ nick was awesome!! singing that song

Because you know her right….
    ____

she is a smoker. proof (pic of her blog)

she is 28 but looks like she’s 36 or more because she is a compulsive smoker & hardcore partier.

do you saw her pics? she loves be partying until 5 am. When Joe and Nick were in NY, they always looked tired. Even people saw Nick outside a club at 4 am

she is related to the wolfpack (wilmer, models & cia)

besides is a illuminatic
    1:41 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWuSu9WB44o&feature=player_embedded

People complain if they keep relationships hidden, people complain if they lie, people complain if they’re public, people complain if they tell the truth.

Joe & Nick did NOT live across from Katsuya when Joe dated Ashley in 2010. It IS known as a papp magnet. Stalker Sarah was actually waiting for them outside Katsuya last night, her dad is a papp.

Here come the delusional people that think it’s a publicity stunt. Get real. They’ve been dating since the summer without anyone knowing except new york fans.

yet ashley and joe still are friends so she probably wasn’t talking about him.

I agree.

Also if Ashley wasn’t talking about Joe then who was she talking about because I don’t recall ever seeing her coming out of there before or since dating him?

Joe probably doesn’t care about the public knowing or not hence he doesn’t hide anymore.

Also, if Joe is so pissed with the papz as people are claiming then why go to that particular restaurant, if he were trying to shield Blanda, no matter how good the food is he’d surely choose somewhere else less conspicuous other than one where papz notoriously hang out.

I’m not trying to say he shouldn’t be happy! I’m tired that Blanda gets all the hate,mean time joe is just to blame for the things being said or the hate that’s going on, but he still goes out if his way to try give give her publicity (exposing her) why would you do that? yes she is an adult, but then they should accept that they’ll get hate, because alot if people have made it clear they don’t support their relationship.If he’s happy good for him

When Nick was with Delta he didn’t get this much attention. It’s because of the amount of attention and stuff that is being said about Blanda that’s going too far. Look at all the posts about them, and how many times have they been brought up! alot! it’s annoying

ec 2, 2012 @ 12:56 pm

Maybe because he doesn’t care if the paps are there or not? It’s probably whatever to him at this point.

Blah blah blah this is getting old,next story

This relationship is serious, if it gets to that point where he doesn’t care about paparazzi. He wouldn’t expose the girl until he was at least sure it’s worth it.I honestly think he’s in love, or he wouldn’t be doing all this exposure.I think she’s human. She has days where she doesn’t want attention, and other days she doesn’t mind. Same goes for joe and his brothers. There’s a limit you know,regarding paparazzi and people taking pics. Sometimes they want privacy, and other times they don’t care, hence them going out in public places

• Jb fan

Looks like they had a good time at Jingle Ball. Glad they could go.I just wish there were videos.

Have you been to Katsuya? Best sushi in LA; couldn’t they be going there just because they like it?

No one saw Nick outside of a club in NYC at 4am. One of the NY stalkers saw him walking home at 3am and said he seemed tired but sober. Andit was determined via a tweet that he had been producing in a studio. Y’all make stuff up and others believe it and now suddenly Nick is doing heroin. Honestly, grow up.

One more thing: whoever said they were in studio for a couple days here and there…bullshit. First, Nick is producing, so studio is reserved for vocal work only. There’s no need to buy time to record instruments when they’re direct mic’d to the board. They were in studio for 3 weeks straight in NY, then 2.5 weeks in Cali, then again in MY, then in London. And we know they’ve worked in Nick’s apartment. So stop lying.

Dec 2, 2012 @ 01:02 pm

Blah blah blah this is getting old,next story
    ____

yes but I blame on blanda because she wants get more attention (and also on joe (sorry joe)) we got pics of them every day. if a famous wants get attention go to katsuya or places where there lot of paps

joe should be more private. many fans are angry because we don’t have new single and new album, we only got pics and more pics of the druggie blanda

Joe took her to Disneyland. You know what that means? They’re serious now! Jonas tradition duh.

these days is all like: hey world, meet blanda Eggenschwiler. she looks at the camera all the time, why do you think she dressed like a whore last night? Obviously because she knew they were going to katsuya for get more pics

Dec 2, 2012 @ 01:22 pm

_____

and got more and more pics. it’s too obvious
    i’m so tired of this bullshit

Jealous bitches up in here.

He took her to Disneyland?? where are the pics?

But that’s what I’m saying. It’s getting serious! he wouldn’t be exposing her this much if it wasn’t serious

Let him be happy! what’s it to you guys what he does in his personal life? nothing, so get over it. You’re going to see alot more if her. He is really into her. She obviously makes him happy

THE TRANSSEXUAL DOESN’T WORK?????

• I <3 the jb’s

This post was supposed to be about jonas brothers at Jingle Ball, and has once again turned into a Janda post. This is ridiculous. If joe continues to expose their relationship,people are going to stop focusing on their careers.Well i guess only the people who really care,like on oceanup and people who visit gossip sites lol

So he has to hid from the public eye to make You think he is Normal???? What the hell is wrong with you warped people????

———————————————-

LOL that’s what everyone says about who Joe and Nick date, and look at where all those relationships are: dead as a door nail.

Besides, this is all we have to talk about. We have no single and definitely no album; all we have are the three new songs that aren’t so new anymore. They’re kind of played out…especially Wedding Bells.

——————————————–

Exactly. It’s getting absolutely ridiculous. The real fans that are about the music don’t give a fuck about this shit. All we want is some new music, but that’s hard to focus on when you only hear about relationships, when it concerns your favorite artist(s). Like I’ve said on another post, it’s great that Joe is happy IF he’s truly happy, but I would like to be happy by having some new music to listen to. I understand that the album process takes a while, but I seriously thought they would have had something by now, seeing as they started in the studio back in April or May or whatever. It’s been a long time since we got an album that was completely written by them, and I’m interested in hearing the songs that are personal to them, post-Disney.

I hope nick is dating! he needs someone in his life. Then all 3 are happy in a relationship.

See to all those complaining about joe’s eye.He got sick and burst blood vessels in his eye.I hope it gets better though.Poor Joe

• joejonassmile

Anonymoussaid:See to all those complaining about joe’s eye.He got sick and burst bloodvessels in his eye.I hope it gets better though.Poor Joe
    ___
    Yes but what kind of sickness is that?
    I have never seen this one before around my self !!!
    I hope he get well soon…I had eye problems before and it was terrible I couldnt even sleep well…
    BTW why are you all dissapointed and complaining? They never promised new music this year they said early next year…
    Im not dissapointed at all Im getting more and more excited every day closer to 2013
    I think its a choice and you choose to be dissapointed because of other things happening in your life…just my opinion

I’ve had the happen to me before – the burst blood vessels, it was only in one eye though & it was from coughing. It lasted about a week or so & then went away. It was so nasty. Hope that clears up for him soon!

Can anyone please tell me what songs did they sing?? please I can’t find any videos

They sang SOS, Lets Go, Wedding Bells , Paranoid, a cover of Frank Ocean’s Thinking About You, and Burnin Up.

Thank you!? are there any videos?

Dec 2, 2012 @ 02:26 am

He looks like a vampire.

Satanic Blanda is turning Joe into one of the walking dead ….. woooooo!! haha.

Joe dated a Vegas go-go dancer called Ho and now he’s with a girl the haters think is a devil worshipper and he starts to turn into a vampire, seriously you couldn’t write this shit!